ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:10 AM   #481
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

It's being reported that farmers and truckers - a core part of Trump's support in 2016 - are turning against him because of the effects of his economic policies
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:12 AM   #482
Belz...
Fiend God

But I have it on good authority that Trump has created the best economy in the history of the world!

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:23 AM   #483
Armitage72
Illuminator

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
So true. As obvious as it was during the election that this world class ignoramus was vastly under-qualified in several respects, his performance in office has been far worse than most of us imagined.

But he was an outsider who wasn't part of the political establishment. He was going to bring new methods and a new perspective to the running of the government.
Wait, wasn't it regularly claimed that President Obama didn't have enough political experience to be a good President?
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:48 AM   #484
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

The “chosen one” label, being symbolic and grand, doesn’t strike as something Trump would come up with on his own. It strikes more as something he picked up while drinking in the praises of Franklin Graham or some other one of his religious fluffers.
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:51 AM   #485
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/StephenMarche/st...75826641805312

Quote:
In all seriousness, what was the point of Article 25 if it wasn't to protect against Presidents who think they're King of the Jews and want to buy Greenland? What other sign do you need?
Old 22nd August 2019, 06:52 AM   #486
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
But he was an outsider who wasn't part of the political establishment. He was going to bring new methods and a new perspective to the running of the government.
Wait, wasn't it regularly claimed that President Obama didn't have enough political experience to be a good President?
Yeah - but Trump was a very successful business man who delivered the goods.... well as long as you ignore the fact as he was campaigning to become President he was being sued for not delivering the goods. (Never mind his bankruptcies, him having to live on an allowance his creditors let him have and so.)

But hey he had a hit TV show a few years back, if that doesn't qualify him what on earth would?
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:03 AM   #487
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Germany sells 30 year bonds offering negative yields. Germany competes with the USA. Our Federal Reserve does not allow us to do what we must do. They put us at a disadvantage against our competition. Strong Dollar, No Inflation! They move like quicksand. Fight or go home!
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:03 AM   #488
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

I can't find a transcript yet, but I believe in the chopper talk yesterday Trump said something along the lines of "when Biden is in charge next year...", which struck me as truly odd. Or maybe a Freudian slip? Does he really know his number is up?
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:03 AM   #489
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
I have absolutely ZERO doubt that if he loses in 2020, whether its close run or a landslide, he WILL refuse to leave office.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:05 AM   #490
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
There were a number of lay people as well. Many of them right here on the Forum.
Really? If there was a thread about it it must have been a very short one, I can't recall seeing anything like that.
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:06 AM   #491
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Germany sells 30 year bonds offering negative yields. Germany competes with the USA. Our Federal Reserve does not allow us to do what we must do. They put us at a disadvantage against our competition. Strong Dollar, No Inflation! They move like quicksand. Fight or go home!
IOW, please juice the economy quickly in case it slips back into recession before the election - and damn the consequences.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:10 AM   #492
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

It's no madder than other things he's said, but is Trump even aware of the contradiction in simultaneously claiming we have the best economy and strongest dollar ever AND we're in a financial crisis that requires immediate action like cutting interest rates and dropping taxes?
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:13 AM   #493
TofuFighter
Master Poster

So true. As obvious as it was during the election that this world class ignoramus was vastly under-qualified in several respects, his performance in office has been far worse than most of us imagined.
Yeah... remember those days when we heard things from people like:
Trump - At some point, I'm going to be so presidential that you people will be so bored.
Manafort - You'll start to see more depth of the person, the real person. You'll see a real different guy.
Carson - He's trying to moderate. He's getting better.

No, no and no. In retrospect, it seems to me that it was the most wishful of thinking on the part of people in trump's orbit that he would shift closer to the mould of an actual statesman. For trump's part, it was always evident to him that rabble-rousing was what worked, and since winning the election he's maintained that mode, imo, partly for the constant adoration and partly in attempt not to lose momentum. He has given indication that he believes what he does has worked before and will work again, so he cannot let that go.

I think it's too much. I think he's lost some of the people who had voted for him in 2016 because it's just too much. This never-ending stream of drama and bizarre behaviour has to effect reasonable conservative voters.
TofuFighter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:15 AM   #494
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
In retrospect, it seems to me that it was the most wishful of thinking on the part of people in trump's orbit that he would shift closer to the mould of an actual statesman.
Personally, I'd be glad if he just shifted closer to the mould of an actual human.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:21 AM   #495
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
It's no madder than other things he's said, but is Trump even aware of the contradiction in simultaneously claiming we have the best economy and strongest dollar ever AND we're in a financial crisis that requires immediate action like cutting interest rates and dropping taxes?
I don't think that any of his supporters or the GOP faithful will try to join the dots. After all US economic growth at 2%-3% is far outstripping Chinese growth which is a miserable 6%.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:28 AM   #496
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Personally, I'd be glad if he just shifted closer to the mould of an actual human.
Think you are asking for a tad too much at this point.
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:31 AM   #497
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I don't like Trump very much but I think he fits the definition of a moldy human. It would explain the coloration, and perhaps the "hair".
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:45 AM   #498
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
In retrospect, it seems to me that it was the most wishful of thinking on the part of people in trump's orbit that he would shift closer to the mould of an actual statesman.
I'm misquoting here, but there is a saying about relationships. Men choose women hoping that they will never change, and women choose men hoping to change them. If a man tells you that they are going to change their behavior on X date, you can take it to the bank that this will not happen.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:47 AM   #499
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I'll admit that waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in between the primaries and general election back in 2016 that was sort of my vague idea; that the GOP had just let Trump be Trump in the primaries to lock in his core cult of personality base and was then going to groom / reel him in to fit the mold of more generic Republican.

I... might has misread the terrain on that one to put it lightly.
Old 22nd August 2019, 07:57 AM   #500
Arcade22
Philosopher

Quote:
President Trump decided long ago that it would be smart politics for him to yoke his administration to Israel and to try to brand the Democratic Party as anti-Semitic.

He set about executing a pro-Israel checklist: moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing the Golan Heights as part of sovereign Israel, and taking a hard line against Iran. And he promoted himself as the greatest president — a deity even — for Jewish people.

Yet Trump has become flummoxed that Jewish Americans are not in turn lining up to support his reelection, according to people familiar with his thinking, and he has lashed out in predictable fashion.

“If you vote for a Democrat, you’re very, very disloyal to Israel and to the Jewish people,” Trump said Wednesday on the South Lawn of the White House. He was amplifying a statement he made in the Oval Office a day earlier: “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Trump’s use of the word “disloyalty” drew immediate criticism from Jewish groups, whose leaders said it echoed anti-Semitic tropes about where American Jews’ loyalty lies. The president insisted his comments were not anti-Semitic.

Asked about the “loyalty” charge Wednesday, Trump said: “I have been responsible for a lot of great things for Israel,” mentioning the relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem and his opposition to Iran.

“I will tell you this, in my opinion, the Democrats have gone very far away from Israel,” Trump continued. “In my opinion, if you vote for a Democrat you’re being very disloyal to Jewish people, and you’re being very disloyal to Israel. And only weak people would say anything other than that.”

Trump ignored a shouted question about whether Jews in the United States have a right to be simply American – but Trump denied he was employing an antisemitic trope.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...212_story.html

Good Americans should support him because he's supporting Israel. All good Jews, and Americans for that matter, only want to do everything for Israel no matter the costs. Also, American Jews are Jews first and foremost and that's why they owe loyalty towards Israel above all else.

That's pretty much what you get from Trumps line of reasoning.

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann

Last edited by Arcade22; 22nd August 2019 at 08:03 AM.
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:05 AM   #501
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

It's hard for me to remember precisely what I imagined prior to the inauguration. He hasn't gotten us into any wars. I think that was a genuine concern of mine. The stock market actually rallied after the election and I thought it would tank. I don't understand how investors think the unpredictability of Trump is acceptable, but so far they've lived with it. (Yes, I know there are bumps here and there and other signals of anxiety but overall it's doing well considering.)

I don't know whether he's worse than I expected. I think he's worse in ways I never even considered, but not as bad as I feared in the things I thought about.

Don't know why I was so shortsighted as to never even consider an attempt to buy Greenland leading to diplomatic tension with Denmark. Really shoulda seen that coming in retrospect.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:08 AM   #502
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I'll admit that waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in between the primaries and general election back in 2016 that was sort of my vague idea; that the GOP had just let Trump be Trump in the primaries to lock in his core cult of personality base and was then going to groom / reel him in to fit the mold of more generic Republican.

I... might has misread the terrain on that one to put it lightly.
Memory is unreliable, but I don't think I anticipated him being a president in the usual manner. I also didn't think that he'd be nearly so far from that manner. I never thought that the president would govern by insulting and childish tweets. Like you, I thought that advisors and GOP politicos would teach him how to act.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:08 AM   #503
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I initially thought Trump was just going to be a Republican with literally no filter, that he in the end wouldn't do or say anything functionally different from past Republican Presidents, he would just present it with absolutely no concessions made to how it looks.

But I do agree that I don't think I ever got a bead on him enough to make anything that approached a solid "prediction" more just vague guesses.
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:17 AM   #504
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

Interesting development: Rick Wiles (a super crazy Christian radio guy) is calling for Donald Trump to be impeached. He even called Trump the "son of perdition," whatever that means.

Too early to say if it sticks. Rick might get shouted down on social media and then roll over.
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:18 AM   #505
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Of course not. Is the Pope Jewish? Do Greenlanders need more paper towels? Is Baltimore in the Sudan? Contradictions are fake news.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:20 AM   #506
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
I don't know whether he's worse than I expected. I think he's worse in ways I never even considered, but not as bad as I feared in the things I thought about.
I definitely never considered the rampant criminality and disregard for ethics and laws.
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:29 AM   #507
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

It's hard for me to remember precisely what I imagined prior to the inauguration. He hasn't gotten us into any wars. I think that was a genuine concern of mine.
That is a pretty low bar to set though... After all, its not like there are a ton of potential wars that we expect to break out at a moment's notice.

If I remember correctly, the only real war that broke out during Obama's tenure was Libya, and he certainly wasn't the one who initiated it. (Everything else was a war that he more or less inherited.... Afghanistan, Iraq, ISIS.)
Quote:
The stock market actually rallied after the election and I thought it would tank. I don't understand how investors think the unpredictability of Trump is acceptable, but so far they've lived with it.
Stock market investors are often short-sighted in their investments. Some of Trump's actions would be good for the stock market in the short term: removing regulations, the tax cuts (allowing stock buybacks).

The problem is when you look at the long term... yes, profits and stock prices will temporarily rise if you remove regulations, but the resulting instability means problems in the future.

(It should also be noted that while the stock market has hit new heights under Trump, it was also growing under Obama, so its basically continuing a trend that began long before Trump got into office. In fact, its growth rate is actually lower than under Obama.)

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:31 AM   #508
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

I don't like Trump very much but I think he fits the definition of a moldy human. It would explain the coloration, and perhaps the "hair".
I remember when the "hair" was the main source of talk about just how ridiculous he was. He far surpassed that quickly.
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:58 AM   #509
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post

Good Americans should support him because he's supporting Israel. All good Jews, and Americans for that matter, only want to do everything for Israel no matter the costs. Also, American Jews are Jews first and foremost and that's why they owe loyalty towards Israel above all else.

That's pretty much what you get from Trumps line of reasoning.
IMO President Trump's reasoning goes:
  • I'm really nice to Israel
  • I think Israel is a Jewish country
  • Therefore all American Jews should support me
  • Any Jew that doesn't support me is betraying their religion and their country (of the USA, not Israel)

That final point is just an extension of his opinion that anything other than unconditional praise of himself or his administration (but mostly himself) is unpatriotic and tantamount to treason
Old 22nd August 2019, 08:58 AM   #510
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20190822188429
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:03 AM   #511
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
From that article:

Quote:
Bob Kuylen, a farmer of 35 years in North Dakota, told CNBC in Aug. that government subsidies for his 1,500-acre wheat and sunflower farm covers $15 per acre. Kuylen lost $70 per acre this year, however.
I've said this same thing more than once over the last few years. I do a lot of driving in company vehicles that force me to listen to the radio, which is mostly right wing talk radio. The tone for people calling in has steadily shifted over the last few years.

This directly affects me as well since we are a managed services provider\Automation programming company and the bulk of my clients are farmers or truckers. They ship potatoes, soybeans, etc. When they don't have money, they don't upgrade equipment, which means I sit here doing nothing more than pissing people off on this forum from time to time. It's been really, really tough here lately. North Dakota is generally pretty recession proof because the ag culture has mostly been left alone over the years. This is directly ******* North Dakota hard.

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

I was listening to Left, Right, and Center (the podcast) the other day, and even the Dems said that Trump might be on to something. Several people believe that the Fed should be making changes, but also said that Trump brought this on himself. His continuous naysaying of the Fed is causing issues because they want to be independent. Now whatever move they make he will either take credit for it or **** all over them. It's a lose\lose for them.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:03 AM   #512
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:23 AM   #513
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

His ability to contradict himself so strongly within a single tweet is so frustrating for those of us who prefer logic to feeling. His snowflakes just know that he is sticking it to the foreigners and that's all that matters.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:25 AM   #514
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
His ability to contradict himself so strongly within a single tweet is so frustrating for those of us who prefer logic to feeling. His snowflakes just know that he is sticking it to the foreigners and that's all that matters.
That's why he can't be defeated by scandal. His supported don't care about what he says, so long as he pisses off libtards. Well, some of them do, I guess, but they fit what he says to what they want, which is easy given how mush nonsense he splorts out.

Old 22nd August 2019, 09:29 AM   #515
TofuFighter
Master Poster

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post
... He even called Trump the "son of perdition," whatever that means.
Question: "Who is the son of perdition?"
Answer: The title “son of perdition” is used twice in the New Testament, first in John 17:12 and again in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. The phrase simply means “man doomed to destruction” and is not reserved for any one individual. In fact, there are two people to which the title “son of perdition” is applied. In context, John 17:12 is referring to Judas Iscariot, while 2 Thessalonians 2:3 is referring to the “man of lawlessness”—the Antichrist—who will appear in the end times before Christ’s return.

So... the antichrist seems to be the reference there. I'm not sure that accusation would bother trump personally, but it would certainly bother him if he thought the sentiment would catch hold and cost him votes. Then we'd hear how he's the least antichristy person alive followed by him hugging a cross and giving his cheesy-grin/thumbs up combo.

eta: or he can just say he is the antichrist, then try to take credit for the imminent second coming per his earlier tweet.

Last edited by TofuFighter; 22nd August 2019 at 09:34 AM.
TofuFighter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:34 AM   #516
FenerFan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post
Interesting development: Rick Wiles (a super crazy Christian radio guy) is calling for Donald Trump to be impeached. He even called Trump the "son of perdition," whatever that means.

Too early to say if it sticks. Rick might get shouted down on social media and then roll over.
I found this:
Quote:
The title “son of perdition” is used twice in the New Testament, first in John 17:12 and again in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. The phrase simply means “man doomed to destruction” and is not reserved for any one individual. In fact, there are two people to which the title “son of perdition” is applied. In context, John 17:12 is referring to Judas Iscariot, while 2 Thessalonians 2:3 is referring to the “man of lawlessness”—the Antichrist—who will appear in the end times before Christ’s return.
So, Judas or the Antichrist, pick your poison.

Oops, ninjaed by TofuFighter

Last edited by FenerFan; 22nd August 2019 at 09:35 AM.
FenerFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:34 AM   #517
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Many a true word. He seems personally offended by the Danes* and their refusal to not point out his offer was ridiculous. It's almost as though he has a mental illness that makes him unsuitable to be president.

*Dann, I hope it's inspired some patriotic feeling in you.
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:39 AM   #518
gregthehammer
Muse

Huh, who would have guessed Tom Cotton was behind the suggestion to buy Greenland? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/2081531001/
gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 09:59 AM   #519
plague311
Great minds think...

Sarah Sanders joins Fox?!?!

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!

ETA: Also, Trump is "seriously" looking into ending the 14th Amendment. I mean, he can't, but he's seriously looking into it.

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he is "seriously" considering ending US birthright citizenship despite the fact that such a move would face immediate legal challenge and is at odds with Supreme Court precedent.

"We're looking at that very seriously, birthright citizenship," Trump told reporters outside the White House, echoing his administration's previous vow to unilaterally end the process by which babies born in the country automatically become citizens.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Last edited by plague311; 22nd August 2019 at 10:02 AM.
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2019, 10:11 AM   #520
Armitage72
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post

It seems similar to the idea that all Muslims are loyal to Islam before America and are secretly waiting for the signal to rise up and make the US part of the global Caliphate. People who aren't Christian aren't as American as Christians.

I've mentioned before that people on another forum I frequented at the time reacted after the election with a frightened "Oh God. What's he going to do?" When his level of competence started to become evident, it generally morphed into an exasperated "Oh God. What's he done now?"
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics