ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 7th September 2016, 08:13 AM   #41
benthamitemetric
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 515
Re "the government hid evidence by rushing to sell the steel to China claims"--it's amazing that, 15 years after the fact, so many people who claim to be investigating the "truth" of what happened on and following Sept. 11 can remain completely ignorant, apparently, that 1.45 million tons of debris was sent to Fresh Kills and thoroughly sorted by the NYPD, FBI, FDNY and others.

Amazingly, none of the people involved in this exhaustive sorting process--which process recovered 54,000 personal objects and identified 1,200 people via DNA testing--reported discovering any evidence of explosive devices, thermite damage, or other nefarious demolition implements.

Once again, 911 Truth claims remain dependent upon ignorance of the truth.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:19 AM   #42
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
First person to publicly admit they did not watch /listen .
I try to mostly avoid listening to/watching idiots -unless, like Trumpf, they are potentially dangerous idiots.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:22 AM   #43
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
Originally Posted by benthamitemetric View Post
Re "the government hid evidence by rushing to sell the steel to China claims"--it's amazing that, 15 years after the fact, so many people who claim to be investigating the "truth" of what happened on and following Sept. 11 can remain completely ignorant, apparently, that 1.45 million tons of debris was sent to Fresh Kills and thoroughly sorted by the NYPD, FBI, FDNY and others.

Amazingly, none of the people involved in this exhaustive sorting process--which process recovered 54,000 personal objects and identified 1,200 people via DNA testing--reported discovering any evidence of explosive devices, thermite damage, or other nefarious demolition implements.

Once again, 911 Truth claims remain dependent upon ignorance of the truth.
As you have noticed, we deal with a lot of fools, tools and incompetents here!!!!!
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:27 AM   #44
Georgio
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 467
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Even more pathetic in transcript form than it was watching it.
Yes, I take your point. Videos like this lose their slick, superficially convincing presentation style when transcribed, and often it is found that that was all that was ever there.
__________________
Violence is a weakness, not a strength. - Sylvester McCoy
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:33 AM   #45
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
https://youtu.be/Cl85JSvDmsA The 11 min video is presented by James Corbett , one of the planet's biggest lying tools and devourer of feces journalists and someone hated by those who fall off the straight and narrow . He only deals in lies and the silliest of crap/non evidence . Here he makes up a story lying aboutRudy as a serial liar and crook of the highest order .It beggars belief that no independent commission has been set up to investigate the 9/11 incident . But , as James wrongly claims , this will never happens unless amazingly the Truth Angels are arrested and executed for high treason .For those unaware of the this truly nasty little man, James Corbett , this might come as a considerable shock .
FTFY
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!

Last edited by fuelair; 7th September 2016 at 08:34 AM.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:34 AM   #46
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
No need to thank me by the way, happy to help!!!!!!!! Enjoy your vacay!!!
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 08:39 AM   #47
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
Has anyone noticed (and I think they have) that some students are less qualified than others?
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 11:35 AM   #48
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,416
Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Yes, I take your point. Videos like this lose their slick, superficially convincing presentation style when transcribed, and often it is found that that was all that was ever there.
As usual with these propaganda video's its all about what they didn't include - the deliberate omissions that conflict with the agenda - some of which has been discussed already.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 02:52 PM   #49
Redwood
Graduate Poster
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,479
Corbett even includes the pathetic fraud David Miller, an AIDS sufferer who went about Truther meetings claiming he'd been a cleanup crew member, and that his AIDS-related illnesses were really from chemical exposure in the debris piles. His story had alarm bells galore. Only a Truther could have believed it.

ETA: This is in Corbett's 2nd video where he attacks Christine Todd Whitman. He now has a third where he attacks Philip Zelikow.

Last edited by Redwood; 7th September 2016 at 04:42 PM.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 07:07 PM   #50
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 57,531
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
Corbett even includes the pathetic fraud David Miller, an AIDS sufferer who went about Truther meetings claiming he'd been a cleanup crew member, and that his AIDS-related illnesses were really from chemical exposure in the debris piles. His story had alarm bells galore. Only a Truther could have believed it.

ETA: This is in Corbett's 2nd video where he attacks Christine Todd Whitman. He now has a third where he attacks Philip Zelikow.
With luck, maybe he will next attack Trump and kick the Drumpf out of him!!!!!
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2016, 05:54 AM   #51
WilliamSeger
Illuminator
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,101
Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
... James Corbett , one of the planet's greatest independent journalists...
Do you mean Prison Planet? The video shows Corbett to be a third-rate YouTube-copycat propagandist who uncritically aggregates other "truther's" BS with no value added. A real journalist, for example, would at least try to verify Eric Lawyer's bogus claim that the cleanup was illegal -- which is why no real journalist will ever touch Lawyer.
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2016, 09:32 AM   #52
steveupson
Thinker
 
steveupson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 158
Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
steveupson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2016, 04:33 PM   #53
Redwood
Graduate Poster
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,479
Corbett's latest is an attack on former CIA operative Robert Baer, who often writes for TIME magazine. It seems that Baer is a bit of a conspiracist himself, which makes this even funnier. To hear Corbett tell it, in 2008 Baer blurted out that he personally knows one of the conspiracists. But the damned sheeple just won't follow up on it!
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2016, 02:38 PM   #54
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,605
Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
JC: So why wasn’t the Mayor and the city’s emergency personel in the location that had been purpose built for just such an event? According to Giuliani they had been told to evacuate because they had been given a warning that the Twin Towers were going to collapse. A warning that was evidently not passed on to any of the emergency personel that were still working in the buildings.
Does anyone find it surprising that after the 2 tallest skyscrapers in the WTC complex were hit, the mayor didn't want to go up in the third tallest skyscraper in the WTC complex?
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.