ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th October 2016, 10:18 AM   #1
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

How many people do Truthers think died on 9/11?

As most Truthers are No Planers (most doubting a plane crashed in PA), and some insist that the people who jumped out of the Towers were fake ( as seen on this vile Lets Roll thread: http://letsrollforums.com//concrete-...s-t25356.html?)

my question to Truthers is this- how many people died that day? They accuse the witnesses of being government spies and accuse the FDNY of planting bombs rather than rescue people, how many people do they think died? Given the number of Truthers who refuse to believe people saw planes fly into the WTC, I wonder if they think the buildlings were empty of people
Old 17th October 2016, 02:01 PM   #2
Degeneve
Muse

According to their theories the Jews who have been declared dead in the towers collapse must be a fake.

As the truthers know the Jews had been warned before 911 not to go to work that day...
Degeneve is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 02:12 PM   #3
RandyK47
Scholar

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
According to their theories the Jews who have been declared dead in the towers collapse must be a fake.

As the truthers know the Jews had been warned before 911 not to go to work that day...
My very Jewish colleague killed in the Pentagon obviously didn't get the message. Guess it only applied to or went to the New York Jewish community.

Last edited by RandyK47; 17th October 2016 at 02:56 PM.
RandyK47 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 06:55 PM   #4
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by RandyK47 View Post
My very Jewish colleague killed in the Pentagon obviously didn't get the message. Guess it only applied to or went to the New York Jewish community.

Jews in the military? That's Unpossible!

Really, that probably sums up their "thought" processes.
Old 18th October 2016, 05:08 PM   #5
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Aren't they all 'vicsims' according to those with no clue?
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2016, 04:25 AM   #6
RandyK47
Scholar

I may have missed it but how do the Truthers who say there were no deaths on 9/11 explain the survivors who suffered injuries? Some of these injuries were significant, like being burnt over 65% of their bodies, so kind of hard to fake and certainly not something somebody would volunteer to do.
RandyK47 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2016, 04:39 AM   #7
mikado
Graduate Poster

how do they explain anything? look at the sandy hook nonsense.
Old 21st October 2016, 06:07 AM   #8
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I think there's also some silliness about there being victims, but not the ones we know about.
Someone on this forum (yankee451, if memory serves) denied that any of the people seen jumping from the burning buildings were alive at the time. He claimed that special ops personnel were inside, throwing the bodies out of the windows. When asked what happened to those operatives, he said they died in the collapse. I think the idea is that these deaths were then covered up.
This kind of asinine speculation just adds to the overall pointlessness, over-complication and downright stupidity of what they conceive to have been "The Plan".
Old 21st October 2016, 06:28 PM   #9
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by RandyK47 View Post
I may have missed it but how do the Truthers who say there were no deaths on 9/11 explain the survivors who suffered injuries? Some of these injuries were significant, like being burnt over 65% of their bodies, so kind of hard to fake and certainly not something somebody would volunteer to do.
Well, given that the Sandy Hook shooting and the Boston marathon bombing deniers insist that fake blood was sprayed everywhere by government agents, I imagine they think people with injuries from 9/11 are just wearing makeup and are faking it. Truthers flippantly dismiss the heartache of the mourning families of those who were murdered as being an act. so its not a stretch for them to also be dismissive of physical injuries. Of course they never have a shred of evidence to prove their delusions

Last edited by Tinfoil Hater; 21st October 2016 at 06:35 PM.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2016, 06:32 PM   #10
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I think there's also some silliness about there being victims, but not the ones we know about.
Someone on this forum (yankee451, if memory serves) denied that any of the people seen jumping from the burning buildings were alive at the time. He claimed that special ops personnel were inside, throwing the bodies out of the windows. When asked what happened to those operatives, he said they died in the collapse. I think the idea is that these deaths were then covered up.
This kind of asinine speculation just adds to the overall pointlessness, over-complication and downright stupidity of what they conceive to have been "The Plan".

It intrigues me how CTs create the most convoluted and impossible scenarios. I've heard this whopper Truther theory too, that bodies or even dummies were thrown out of the Twin Towers by government agents. But to what end? I could never seem to get Truthers to use logic in their reasoning. What are they thinking?

Last edited by Tinfoil Hater; 21st October 2016 at 06:34 PM.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 11:05 AM   #11
Richard the G
Thinker

If the world population is 8bn and the average live expectancy is 80yrs ( I know its much lower) then that would mean that approximately 273,000 die every day, plus 3,000 for the attack, would give you 276,000

So my guess would be 250,000. Which is probably less than normal, because everyone was watching TV, which I would guess is safer than general living.

whats the answer ?
Richard the G is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 08:29 PM   #12
lentz1
Thinker

The exact number of people that died during 9 11 is 2996 people.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2016, 01:44 PM   #13
Richard the G
Thinker

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The exact number of people that died during 9 11 is 2996 people.
Wrong the question was how many people died on 9/11. Not how may people died in the attack.
Richard the G is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories