ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 3rd September 2016, 09:16 PM   #401
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
9-11 was the first major event to happen against the backdrop of a functioning internet accessed by a majority of American citizens at the time of the attack in 2001. In the years since then there has been a shattering of reason in the American collective intellect, and this has been so much more damaging by social media's rise. Today the average person can tune out all ideas that contradict his or her own and only receive data that confirms their world view not matter what that is.

All of this is set upon a foundation of a declining base of common knowledge. Americans are ignorant of so many important things that their counterparts back in 1960 and 1970 would have had a basic grasp on the issues of the day. In 2001, most Americans had no clue about the relationship between the Saudis and the US Government, but it was no secret. 60 Minutes and PBS Frontline had done a few expose' on the subject during the 1990s, and there were plenty of books in the political science section of the bookstore waiting to be bought. Every once in awhile a congressperson would raise questions only to be shouted down.

In March, 2001, every mainland military installation closed off public access based on the threat of a terrorist attack. This did not happen in secret, the closures were front page news in the communities which were effected. The bottom line: the Department of Defence was expecting a terrorist strike within CONUS....the average American couldn't be bothered. Nobody lost sleep over the fact that the military was building fences to protect its personnel living on post.

In July, the State Department issued a travel warning in which the stated threat was Al Qaeda hijacking commercial jetliners. The warning expired on August 31st. It was in the newspapers...but in the back section...

So here you have two known events occurring prior to 9-11 where the government is responding to a terror threat. In the case of the DoS travel warning, it was meant for travel in the Mediterranean, but clearly links AQ to hijacking commercial jets. If someone is looking for a meaningful explanation of the intelligence and FBI failures leading to 9-11, this is where to start.

1.What information was the DoD acting upon? They obviously took it seriously because they didn't have the extra money to build fences and upgrade security...but they did it anyway. What was the urgency based upon?

2. The State Department warning is specific, so where did their intelligence come from? Why didn't the FBI see it? What about the Air Marshalls?

The 28 Pages didn't tell us anything we either didn't already know or suspect. Meanwhile, I have listed two compelling events which show the US government responding to a terrorist threat. I have never seen anyone dig into the background behind them, not that I expect Truthers to do actual work, but even more serious researchers have yet to explore this forgotten avenue. Clearly there was some kind of actionable intelligence for the US government to react to. What was it? Why did it only stop with DoD, and DoS?

Any serious researcher should start here, but I won't be holding my breath.
Citation, please on the base closures in March 2001.

As for inaction by the Bush administration, look into statements regarding how they viewed the threat of non-state actors.
Old 4th September 2016, 12:32 PM   #402
Axxman300
Master Poster

This took a while, Google kinda sucks:

This is from June, 2001, and discusses terrorism readiness:

http://commdocs.house.gov/committees...s179240_0f.htm

This is a story from a local paper, dated September 6, 2001, discussing the bellyaching about the Defense Language Institute cutting off public access due to terror threats:

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/...ee9342383.html

This second story accurately reflects American's attitudes toward the terrorist threat just five days before September 11.

I know I can find more, I've posted links on this board before.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2016, 07:49 PM   #403
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

This is a story from a local paper, dated September 6, 2001, discussing the bellyaching about the Defense Language Institute cutting off public access due to terror threats:

This second story accurately reflects American's attitudes toward the terrorist threat just five days before September 11.

I know I can find more, I've posted links on this board before.
Thanks, I ask because I don't recall anything specific from March 2001 at Great Lakes as far as heightened security. I could check what I have from back then. I don't remember much at Pearl Harbor or Camp Smith from later that year, pre 9/11.
Old 6th September 2016, 04:54 PM   #404
jimd3100
Thinker

Belief Always Trumps Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Originally Posted by jimd3100 View Post
At this point it has become obvious that the moderation on this board has decided that anything can be said about forum member "jimd3100" with no repercussions, or consequences.

At the very same time I was trying to get truthers to stop the no plane at the pentagon BS This forum awarded me a stundie for being a pentagon no planer. Congratulations. You've topped yourselves.

Now I'm a Nazi anti-semite?
I'm so proud you have promoted me from "a dime a dozen pentagon no planer"...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=115306

To a Jew hating Nazi, who believes "Israel did 9/11" LOL!!

Even after posting for 10 years about Radical Islam and how Saudi Arabia is protected. You didn't fall for the 10 year "undercover operation" I've been on. Good for you!

And I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Ohh oh, another jew hating truther caught lying. Par for the course.
I'm not the one lying. Go ahead and destroy your credibility along with this forums', this aint rocket science.

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
I haven't seen anything presented so far that convinces me that jimd3100 thinks 'Israel did 911'. He actively says he doesn't claim that, and the best evidence presented comes in the form of one 10 year old quoted post which he denies writing.

12/07/2006 is when that post was made. I wasn't even a member of 9-11 blogger then...

jimd3100
Member for
9 years 27 weeks

http://911blogger.com/users/jimd3100

March 2007 would be 9 years 27 weeks at this date.

"jimd3100" AFAIK didn't exist at the time the post was made on blogger."Jimd3100" doesn't exist on the page the post was made on. The poster, "DHS" claims someone else(my name) said what he("DHS") posted,... on a comment section, no longer existing. Beachnut had to try and find my real name. In order just to find that. How else can he contribute to discussion on The 28 pages? Right?.....The post on 9-11blogger by "DHS", has been edited on this forum...i.e. cutoff-and possibly on blogger as well,(who would know?) when he("DHS") posted that post, which was supposedly a copy of a post on a comments section elsewhere. I don't remember posting a comment 10 years ago that doesn't exist anymore. But I wont deny it, because it doesn't matter. I'd say the odds are I did make it. I don't know if it said anything else or not, but I don't care either. I do deny being "DHS" on 911blogger. All of this is way beyond an incredibly stupid time waster, and not a poor reflection on me, but rather this forum and particular members of it.

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
I also wanted to add that Saudi Arabia had called upon the release of the 28 pages released as well.
I wouldn't be making fun of "gullible truthers" if I were you. Page 131 of Graham's novel(among other things) shows he didn't fall for that nonsense, (I also know what "Novel" means and why he used that approach)But you go ahead and believe it. They would never try and deceive you. LOL!
I haven't checked, because I don't have the time, nor do I have the ...let's say...inclination, of beachnut to check your posting history, and real name and so on... of the last 10 years, but I suspect, you, at one time were a truther. The logic presented here in this thread (by some)indicates that everything you believed that you no longer believe can be used to represent your current beliefs if it will help ones argument. Or, in my case, something I never believed, if it can be spun or just made up. After all.....I'm a fairly high-ranking officer in the made up non existent 9-11 truth army, being a mod on the prisonplanet forum. LOL! A forum that AFAIK AJ has nothing to do with since Paul Watson(last I knew) was the Admin.

I have been accused before of going on "spy missions" for AJ on other forums (I'll give you a hint - Ry)where I tried to get them to drop the Israel-Jews did 9-11, since they, or at least their "leader", seemed to "get", that no plane at the pentagon was, as they/leader(ry) said(another hint)part of a "9-11 kook movement".
So I asked, if Islamic terrorists didn't do 9-11 what does he make of the phone calls? "Fake" of course, so I explained that he too was part of the 9-11 kook movement and was using "fake" to keep his belief going. My "undercover operation" on behalf of AJ was then "exposed", even though AJ doesn't know I exist AFAIK. This forum isn't the first by a long shot of nonsense and stupidity I've dealt with. It is one of the seediest though I must say.

Thanks for posting proof Beachnut.
LOL!

Proof of what? ......does this mean to say you have proper evidence that he hates Jews?
Why would he need evidence before making a public accusation that someone is a racist? I'm not just a racist the non-evidence shows, but the worst racist and bigot in the world!! Not only am I an anti-Semite-but I also suffer from the racist disease Islamophobia. I've been accused of that so often and of "supporting the official story" that I finally had to "come out" and posted a full confession of it on 9-11 truth boards including here...

jimd3100 – October 09, 2010
Why I support the “Official Story”
http://www.pumpitout.com/2016/07/11/...fficial-story/

I'm such a racist/bigot/monster that I've been "outed" by both truthers and debunkers -the staffers of made up cults. Surely I must hate black people to-how could a racist resist? Let's see.....aha! There it is! Proof! More proof that I'm the worlds worst racist!

How To Start a Race War 101; “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” is an Intentional Lie
http://www.pumpitout.com/2016/07/14/...-race-war-101/

Just trying to contribute to The 28 pages thread aka jimd3100 is a Jew hating racist.

The proof he hates Jews is readily available in this very thread, if you can't see that I can't help you.
No the proof in this thread is how bad the forums research is on 9-11, because research on fringe cults and members of forums are so much more interesting evidently. And how dishonest some members are. And how easy it is for them to lie about people they don't agree with. Hate and cultist behavior is destroying your own forum just like it has others on the "other side", but pay no heed to me, I could be on another "undercover mission", out to "fool you" with "truther trickory". LOL!

You can help me by posting some examples. It's your claim so your burden of proof.
You mean like the examples I posted here showing what nonsense the "jimd3100 hates jews and blames 9-11 on Israel" is? He aint got time for that.

Why am I saying this 9 years ago? If "how is your claim Israel did 911, caused the stand down, and allowed the Pentagon to be attacked; how is that going, or did you drop Israel did it yet?" made any sense and was true?
It's irrelevant.

Does he think people "taking over" the Pentagon are Jews? Does that sound like something someone who likes Jewish people would say?

Would you like me to hold your hand some more or are you content just being lazy and not able to think critically.
LOL! ProBonoShill giving advice on thinking critically.

Originally Posted by Major_Tom View Post
There is a lot of original information here which, if one reads through the thread from the beginning, contradicts some of the beliefs by people who posted here.
Not something a critical thinker needs to do as probonoshill shows us.

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I have started this thread. I have also started a thread that seeks to explore, or find examples of, thuthers often being anti-semites. I am certainly sensitive to anti-semitism in writings about the events of 9/11. I am very much surprised that anyone would accuse jimd of it. Never seen a hint.
That's because I've cleverly disguised it.......
"Shoot down means stand down" = "Muslims did 9-11, means Jews did 9-11" ask Beachnut he's figured all this out. LOL!!

Is somehow working for Israel and the Jewish people a bad thing and we need to be awakened to that fact?
While ProBonoShill with his advanced critical thinking skills may think "working for Israel", is what United States Government workers at the pentagon and DoD with top secret clearances and access to the nations most sensitive information should be doing, some people, like us "Jew hating Nazis" disagree.

Is there something wrong with people working for Israel? Does this sound like someone who likes Israel and the Jewish people?
Here's what happens when you are working for Israel, while employed by the U.S. Pentagon......

http://news.findlaw.com/nytimes/docs...in80205ind.pdf

Obviously this proves the "United States hates jews and thinks Israel did 9/11".... right?
Or perhaps it proves the only brain in your head belongs to the fly that is buzzing around in it?
Only someone with critical thinking skills would know the answer.

Being upset because you're clueless on the 28 pages and jimd3100 is not, is hardly an excuse to smear him as a "Jew hating anti-semetic Nazi that blames Israel for 9-11". This doesn't "expose" me, but rather the accusers.

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
And is this all you have for the 28 pages?
There is lots to discuss on the 28 pages. You can stop pretending you'd like to do that.

Like the worst of the truthers you have your idiotic conspiracy theory to protect....

The 28 pages were a BS McGuffin to fuel the paranoia of the 9/11 truth followers and the book buyers interest.
The "Bush was helping Graham sell books conspiracy theory" is right up there with "CIT and the fly over". Congratulations.

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
And a single event fifteen years ago in which fewer people died than died that same day (and every day) from cigarette smoking, was a milestone along that trajectory, not the pivotal historical turning point that such examination implies it should be.
I don't think I understand. However I do think December 7 1941 was a huge historical moment. And I think(believe)September 11, 2001 was an even bigger historical moment. There is more to September 11 2001 than planes flying into buildings.

I agree, in coarse outline, with your grand view of current history and your ranking of 9/11 and surrounding events as a mere milestone. This seems to be somewhat in opposition with jimd's view of the world. Although, once again, I am not sure. It would be nice if someone took the time to show this.
There is more to September 11 2001 than planes flying into buildings.

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
2) Even at the 9/11 micro level the debate of MIHOP/LIHOP has been dominated by the false presumption of a single structured entity - the "It" which is presumed singular. And ignoring LIHOOI.
MIHOP/LIHOP/LIHOOI don't mean anything to me, but I agree -the false presumption of a single structured entity - the "It" which is presumed singular.-
Incompetence? Mistakes? Mistakes are always made. It's included for free with the human condition.

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I read the documents and found nothing we didn't already know (or guessed).
My apologies for boring you. You know then that there is a name that was not released with the 28 pages, that the 9-11 commission (a certain team leader)was wanting to find because he seems to know a lot. Where do you think he is? Did they talk with him? Don't tell us.

The 28 Pages didn't tell us anything we either didn't already know or suspect.
Who was Zubadah contacting in S.A. and how long have you suspected he was indirectly connected to Bandar? Can you provide some of these redacted names, such as the bodyguard at the Saudi Embassy connected to Zubadah and oh..wait never mind. You probably could but unlike me you wouldn't dare reveal classified information, because you aren't a horrible "lying racist" "information revealing" "lihoping" "fake truthing" "plane hugger" such as myself. I understand.

Clearly there was some kind of actionable intelligence for the US government to react to. What was it? Why did it only stop with DoD, and DoS?

Any serious researcher should start here, but I won't be holding my breath.
So, the content of the 28 pages were already known and serious researchers should be studying the reason why terror threat levels rose in 2001?
Maybe someday a researcher will find out if there is a link between Known AL Qaeda operatives coming to America in 2001 and a higher threat level, in the meantime I'd stick with the story told to FBI members of the bin laden unit. It was "a ruse" by the clever Al Qaeda who's next target is overseas, and they were trying to "fool people" into thinking it was going to be here. LOL!

Uh...ok

I wasn't aware of any terrorist threat before 9/11. But at the time I had other interests. But my neighbors? Yea, as you point out, they should have been keeping up with FAA security notices and Military base threat awareness. It's my neighbors fault. And partly my own for not demanding a totalitarian police state in order to keep me safe.

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
As for inaction by the Bush administration, look into statements regarding how they viewed the threat of non-state actors.
I don't consider the nation-state of Afghanistan ruled by the government of The Taliban(according to Saudi Arabia-Pakistan, and Quater) to be non-state. Taliban born and bred in Pakistan supported by Saudi Arabia...I see lots of states..but if you are saying nations were more of a threat than terrorist groups, by the Bush Admin. OK. The CIA and members of the FBI didn't think that though. I also don't believe the Bush Admin was as incompetent as some seem to say. Although I believe they had a bad case of....

Can you come up with some actual information which points to the 28 pages reveal Bush was with the terrorists. Facts, some evidence; just plain anything? Or what?
You can stop pretending to want to discuss the 28 pages.

The CIA and Prince Bandar

Prince Bandar's connections to the CIA have long been a significant, albeit little-discussed, aspect of the Riggs affair. During the initial phase of the controversy over Saudi accounts at Riggs in early 2003, Prince Bandar detailed his work for the CIA in a meeting with Treasury Secretary John Snow, according to current and former U.S. intelligence officials who interpreted the disclosure as an explanation for the prince's large unexplained cash transactions at Riggs.

The meeting took place at the Treasury Department's headquarters on Pennsylvania Avenue, which is across the street from Riggs headquarters. A spokesman for Prince Bandar declined to comment on the specifics of the discussions with Mr. Snow, as did the Treasury Department. During the 1980s, Prince Bandar helped fund the anticommunist Nicaraguan Contra rebels at the request of the White House and CIA, and later helped support Afghan rebels fighting the Soviet Union.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB110444413126413199

Bandar,...to G Bush Sr:
"I feel like one of your family, you are like one of our own." - Bandar to Bush Sr.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/12/bo...wood.html?_r=0

He was reportedly so close to George H. W. Bush that he was often described as a member of the former president's family.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar...h_presidencies

Sounds like a terrorist threat:

BAE: secret papers reveal threats from Saudi prince

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Prince Bandar, the head of the Saudi national security council, and son of the crown prince, was alleged in court to be the man behind the threats to hold back information about suicide bombers and terrorists. He faces accusations that he himself took more than £1bn in secret payments from the arms company BAE.

The threats halted the fraud inquiry, but triggered an international outcry, with allegations that Britain had broken international anti-bribery treaties.

Lord Justice Moses, hearing the civil case with Mr Justice Sullivan, said the government appeared to have "rolled over" after the threats. He said one possible view was that it was "just as if a gun had been held to the head" of the government.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20.../bae.armstrade

THE JOINT INQUIRY INTO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 (Declassified version released July 2003 -where the 28 pages came from):

Bandar mentioned 0 times.
https://fas.org/irp/congress/2002_rpt/911rept.pdf

Thumairy mentioned 0 times.

Omar al-Bayoumi mentioned 32 times

Osama Bassnan mentioned 13 times

Abu Zubaydah mentioned 2 times

28 pages (what was kept out of the THE JOINT INQUIRY INTO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001)released in July 2016

Bandar mentioned 18 times

Thumairy mentioned 5 times

Every time Bandar and Thumairy were mentioned in THE JOINT INQUIRY INTO THE TERRORIST ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 -it was censored. The reason they were censored from the report according to Pres. Bush....

July 30, 2003
Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info

The Saudis have complained that they cannot respond to a report they cannot see. But Bush made plain he has no intention of declassifying the material.

"I absolutely have no qualms at all because there's an ongoing investigation into the 9-11 attacks, and we don't want to compromise that investigation," Mr. Bush said at an earlier news conference with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in the Rose Garden.

"If people are being investigated, it doesn't make sense for us to let them know who they are," Mr. Bush told reporters before meeting with al-Faisal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-won...fo-30-07-2003/

So it would seem to be clear, that Thumairy and Bandar were at the least, two targets of the investigation Bush mentions as the reason for the classification.

Poor Bush. And how unfortunate for Bandar. Imagine how it must have been for Bush to have his good buddy under investigation for the worst mass murder in American History. He couldn't tell his friend Bandar anything......

"If people are being investigated, it doesn't make sense for us to let them know who they are," Mr. Bush told reporters before meeting with al-Faisal.

"If people are being investigated, it doesn't make sense for us to let them know who they are,"- Bush

Law enforcement all across America everyday let people know they are being investigated every time they execute a search warrant and "take someone downtown" for questioning. Bush knew when they do that, it almost always "let them know who they are". Questioning suspects and issuing search warrants ruins investigations 'cause now they know they are being investigated! Talking to, or interviewing anyone who knows the suspects is also a sure way to blow any investigation, they get "tipped off" and then know they are being investigated. Law enforcement could learn a thing or two from Bush as he plays it cool and keeps the investigation from being "compromised". ..Gosh..it must have been tough on him.....Bush and his Buddy Bandar were discussing how to kill Saddam and get into Iraq, Bush couldn't say a peep on how his buddy was being investigated. It's the only way to get to the bottom of this. Right? LOL!!! And Poor Bandar! The whole time he wants desperately to respond to the 28 pages,...but alas.. he can't! Bush wont let him know what's in them. And in a cruel irony......it turns out....Bandar himself is in them! He had no idea!! Mentioned at least 18 times that we know of. But it's all been cleared up now. They said so on TV and in a paper I read. LOL!! Some of you will believe anything.

Member of 9-11 Commission discussing Thumairy/L.A./S.D. cell....

Tim Roemer: L.A., San Diego, that's really you know, the hornet's nest. That's really the one that I continue to think about almost on a daily basis.

During their first days in L.A., witnesses place the two future hijackers at the King Fahd mosque in the company of Fahad al-Thumairy, a diplomat at the Saudi consulate known to hold extremist views. Later, 9/11 investigators would find him deceptive and suspicious and in 2003, he would be denied reentry to the United States for having suspected ties to terrorist activity.

Tim Roemer: This is a very interesting person in the whole 9/11 episode of who might've helped whom-- in Los Angeles and San Diego, with two terrorists who didn't know their way around.

Tim Roemer: Those are a lot of coincidences, and that's a lot of smoke.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minut...t-steve-kroft/

John Lehman, a former Navy secretary under President Reagan who served on the 9/11 Commission, said the report found evidence that at least five Saudi officials helped the hijackers. "There was an awful lot of participation by Saudi individuals in supporting the hijackers, and some of those people worked in the Saudi government," he said. "Our report should never have been read as an exoneration of Saudi Arabia."
http://theweek.com/articles/630519/s...911-connection

The 9-11 commission blew it by questioning Bassnan, and Thumairy and others....now they probably know they are being "investigated". LOL!

Turns out they all lied. Except Bandar. That's why his interview with the commission is still 100% classified. Because we can't handle the truth. Right? LOL!!

The reason Bush blocked out the 28 pages:

The 9-11 commission working doc on possible Saudi involvement in 9/11...

https://www.scribd.com/document/2724...12-048-doc-017

The 9-11 commission report did not clear anyone. And there is no reason to believe Bandar was investigated. The 9-11 commission did interview him, but that is still 100% classified....

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/2610777

Originally Posted by Major_Tom View Post
jimd3110, the information you provide within this thread is very useful for other independent researchers. Unfortunately as written it is 'trapped' within this subforum and it is hard to extract it in a concise, readable form.
The released "28 pages" was just starting to be explored until certain if not most posters obviously wanted to stop that discussion.

I had a good idea of some of what was in the pages, though of course not all......So I've spent the time waiting for their release to try and find how the 9-11 commission investigated and "cleared" the people named. They didn't clear anything. I already had the evidence they were not cleared while waiting for the pages release. I still see no evidence of any exoneration or clearing of the suspects named in the 28 pages. Or why the CIA did what they did. Zelikow himself says..."we don't know".

“We were told not to say anything to them,” Rossini said. Who told you that? I asked. “The CIA. I can’t name names. It was just understood in the office that they were not to be trusted, that [the congressional investigators] were trying to pin this on someone, that they were trying to put someone in jail. They said [the investigators] weren’t authorized to know what was going on operationally.… When we were interviewed, the CIA had a person in the room, monitoring us.”

“The FBI is telling the truth,” Philip Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission, told Newsweek. As for why the CIA not only failed to share pre-9/11 information on Al-Qaeda operatives but forbade the FBI agents in Alec Station from sharing it, Zelikow said, “We don’t know.
http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/23/i...11-299148.html

There are more names redacted and more information that has been suppressed. For instance-when the first hijackers arrived at LAX(Hazmi and Mihdhar) these guys have never been to the U.S. and couldn't speak English. They had help. Who helped them and why? Where did they go after getting off the plane? There is reason to believe they stayed in a hotel room and it was paid for by a credit card and appears to have been held for them 2 days before they arrived. Investigators have the information from that credit card. I'd like to post this information on a board that can provide insights and assistance other than how racist and antisemitic I am. This is not that board. I'll start another thread linked to from this one.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=254040.40

Whenever I can get the time.
jimd3100 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2016, 05:11 PM   #405
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... .prisonplanet.com/
Whenever I can get the time.
The wall of words is impressive, and it means nothing has changed with the 28 pages. You had me at prisonplanet, the open loop pile of misinformation posted misleading the new 9/11 truth repeaters of woo; prisonplanet pushes misinformation, like melted steel, inside job, and more BS uncorrected for many years. The new yellow journalism, prisonplanet excels at it.

28 pages, released, nothing changed, we still get a wall or words and...
Wait, the 28 pages have "proved"
Quote:
The 28 pages reveal Bush was with the terrorists. - jimd3100
, a fantasy? Which page is that on?

Last edited by beachnut; 6th September 2016 at 05:39 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2016, 05:44 PM   #406
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

I don't consider the nation-state of Afghanistan ruled by the government of The Taliban(according to Saudi Arabia-Pakistan, and Quater) to be non-state. Taliban born and bred in Pakistan supported by Saudi Arabia...I see lots of states..but if you are saying nations were more of a threat than terrorist groups, by the Bush Admin. OK. The CIA and members of the FBI didn't think that though. I also don't believe the Bush Admin was as incompetent as some seem to say. Although I believe they had a bad case of....
The CIA had limited recourse, especially without administrative support. What did Condelezza Rice think of the threat?

The Bush administration had it sights set on Iraq. Blinders, you know. There is only one State Actor that mattered to them. And it wasn't Afghanistan. And it especially wasn't Saudi Arabia. Where do you attack Iraq from?
Old 6th September 2016, 06:46 PM   #407
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

While ProBonoShill with his advanced critical thinking skills may think "working for Israel", is what United States Government workers at the pentagon and DoD with top secret clearances and access to the nations most sensitive information should be doing, some people, like us "Jew hating Nazis" disagree.
Please show where I said this or admit you're lying.

Quote:
Here's what happens when you are working for Israel, while employed by the U.S. Pentagon......

http://news.findlaw.com/nytimes/docs...in80205ind.pdf

Obviously this proves the "United States hates jews and thinks Israel did 9/11".... right?
Or perhaps it proves the only brain in your head belongs to the fly that is buzzing around in it?
Only someone with critical thinking skills would know the answer.

I see so a few people were charged with sharing confidential information equates to:

"Israel involved in 911 attacks? Could Israel have NORAD stand down? Could Israel allow the pentagon to be attacked? Could Israel know exercises were occuring on the same day as 911? Actually the answer to all these is yes. I started to wake up to reality when I looked at who was running the pentagon. And I discovered it had been taken over by people working for Israel."

Ohh that's right you're not Jim Doorman are you? LOL

Quote:
Being upset because you're clueless on the 28 pages and jimd3100 is not, is hardly an excuse to smear him as a "Jew hating anti-semetic Nazi that blames Israel for 9-11". This doesn't "expose" me, but rather the accusers.
Says the guy who posts walls of useless text and after being asked several times to provide evidence the U.S government acted with malice can't seem to do so. I'm guessing Obama and his administration are all keeping it a big secret right? Is this what you guys all talk about over at the laughable Prisonplanet forum. I bet there's no jew haters over there either LMAO

Quote:
My apologies for boring you. You know then that there is a name that was not released with the 28 pages>>>>snipped
What does this have to do with 9/11 Conspiracy theories??????

Do you think Bush and/or his administration were responsible for the 9/11 attacks? A simple yes or no will do.

Quote:

This speaks volumes, have fun with your paranoid delusions.
Old 6th September 2016, 08:51 PM   #408
jimd3100
Thinker

Please show where I said this or admit you're lying.
I admit you're lying.

Any critical thinker would know the proof is in this thread, lazy? Get it yourself, I've already admitted you're lying. Why should I do everything?

Ohh that's right you're not Jim Doorman are you? LOL
Actually, I'm not. Figure out why? Your critical thinking skills are extremely unimpressive.

Says the guy who posts walls of useless text and after being asked several times to provide evidence the U.S government acted with malice can't seem to do so. I'm guessing Obama and his administration are all keeping it a big secret right? Is this what you guys all talk about over at the laughable Prisonplanet forum. I bet there's no jew haters over there either LMAO
malice:

the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.

wrongful intention, especially as increasing the guilt of certain offenses.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=malice

asked several times to provide evidence the U.S government acted with malice can't seem to do so.
Why don't you show me the post where you asked me to provide evidence the u.s. government acted with malice? It's not because I'm lazy, it's because I can't find it and you seem to be saying it's there somewhere. Let me guess...in this thread?

When you find it, since I'm not so lazy I'll give you the answer now......malice is a desire....or intention, an emotive that describes a person. "U.S. Government" is not a person. It's got lots of persons, and buildings, and contracts with Businesses that are managed by other people.

I'm starting to think you are not really a highly skilled critical thinker. You may have fooled me at first, but now I realize you are Impervious to brain damage, and I no longer believe you are a critical thinker, however thanks to "researchers" like beachnut it will forever be used against me and thrown in my face that I jimd3100 considered ProBonoShill to be one of the worlds leading critical thinkers, for 8 minutes back in 2016. It's there forever, even though for all eternity except for those 8 minutes I never believed it. So...oh, wait a minute.....

LOL! ProBonoShill giving advice on thinking critically.
Never mind, I was laughing at you. Wheew! What a relief! That was a close one.

What does this have to do with 9/11 Conspiracy theories??????
If you had critical thinking skills you'd know 9-11 was a conspiracy. With answers from the 9-11 commission being different depending on which one you talk to, and "I don't know" being the answer to important facts that bring up questions means 9-11 is a conspiracy theory. SOMETHING I'M NOT THRILLED WITH.

Do you think Bush and/or his administration were responsible for the 9/11 attacks? A simple yes or no will do.
This sounds like a MIHOP or LIHOP? Now, you'd think I'd pick ZIHOP being the Jew hating Nazi racist, but I'm going to surprise everyone and go with IHOP. It really seems to fit in with the "pancake theory" and how Head of Senate Intelligence Bob Graham was "suspiciously" having pancakes with the Intelligence Chief of Pakistan on that very morning, along with Porter Goss. Rumsfeld also having breakfast that morning only strengthens my IHOP theories.

A simple yes or no will do.
Darn it. Sorry...To late, you'll have to ask me again.

This speaks volumes, have fun with your paranoid delusions.
Yes....My paranoid delusions. I forgot it's me accusing and seeing Jew Hating Nazis everywhere. I should probably do something about that.

Last edited by jimd3100; 6th September 2016 at 09:05 PM.
jimd3100 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2016, 10:55 PM   #409
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I admit you're lying.
So you can't show where I said what you claimed. Thanks for admitting you're a liar.

Quote:
Any critical thinker would know the proof is in this thread, lazy? Get it yourself, I've already admitted you're lying. Why should I do everything?
No it isn't. Liar.

Quote:
Actually, I'm not. Figure out why? Your critical thinking skills are extremely unimpressive.
Sure

Quote:
malice:

the intention or desire to do evil; ill will.

wrongful intention, especially as increasing the guilt of certain offenses.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&q=malice
I'm well aware of the definition of malice, now are you going to provide some proof the U.S Government was involved or will you continue to dodge my question?

Quote:
Why don't you show me the post where you asked me to provide evidence the u.s. government acted with malice? It's not because I'm lazy, it's because I can't find it and you seem to be saying it's there somewhere. Let me guess...in this thread?
Maybe it's in this thread:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=254040.40

Quote:
But there are other questions here, and they involve the story of how the Bush administration sought to suppress evidence that would reveal how much it knew of the attack plot —and didn’t do anything to stop it.
Let me guess that wasn't you either. LOL

Quote:
When you find it, since I'm not so lazy I'll give you the answer now......malice is a desire....or intention, an emotive that describes a person. "U.S. Government" is not a person. It's got lots of persons, and buildings, and contracts with Businesses that are managed by other people.
Once again I'm well aware of the definition, now please name the people in the US Government you think were involved in murdering their own people and provide evidence.

Quote:
I'm starting to think you are not really a highly skilled critical thinker. You may have fooled me at first, but now I realize you are Impervious to brain damage, and I no longer believe you are a critical thinker, however thanks to "researchers" like beachnut it will forever be used against me and thrown in my face that I jimd3100 considered ProBonoShill to be one of the worlds leading critical thinkers, for 8 minutes back in 2016. It's there forever, even though for all eternity except for those 8 minutes I never believed it. So...oh, wait a minute.....
More Gibberish, have you been drinking?

Quote:
Never mind, I was laughing at you. Wheew! What a relief! That was a close one.
A paranoid freak laughing at me is a compliment, please continue.

Quote:
If you had critical thinking skills you'd know 9-11 was a conspiracy. With answers from the 9-11 commission being different depending on which one you talk to, and "I don't know" being the answer to important facts that bring up questions means 9-11 is a conspiracy theory. SOMETHING I'M NOT THRILLED WITH.
So because some answers are different 9/11 is a conspiracy?

Is English your first language?

Quote:
This sounds like a MIHOP or LIHOP? Now, you'd think I'd pick ZIHOP being the Jew hating Nazi racist, but I'm going to surprise everyone and go with IHOP. It really seems to fit in with the "pancake theory" and how Head of Senate Intelligence Bob Graham was "suspiciously" having pancakes with the Intelligence Chief of Pakistan on that very morning, along with Porter Goss. Rumsfeld also having breakfast that morning only strengthens my IHOP theories.
Incoherent drivel.

Quote:
Yes....My paranoid delusions. I forgot it's me accusing and seeing Jew Hating Nazis everywhere. I should probably do something about that
You're a mod at Prisonplanet.com I can't think of a more embarrassing position, the fact you seem to be proud of it is astonishing, if there's a more idiotic website on the net I'd love to know what it is.

See here for an example:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=105492

Say hi to that clown Alex Jones and the rest of the anti-Semitic scumbags for me!
Old 7th September 2016, 04:08 AM   #410
jimd3100
Thinker

So you can't show where I said what you claimed. Thanks for admitting you're a liar.
I made a confession to being the most bigoted and racist person alive, but not quite enough. Critics.

Quote:
I'm well aware of the definition of malice, now are you going to provide some proof the U.S Government was involved or will you continue to dodge my question?
Why?

Quote:
Let me guess that wasn't you either. LOL
No genius, I'm not James Ridgeway.

Quote:
Once again I'm well aware of the definition, now please name the people in the US Government you think were involved in murdering their own people and provide evidence.
Why?

Quote:
More Gibberish, have you been drinking?
No. But you're right. I should drink more.

Quote:
A paranoid freak laughing at me is a compliment, please continue.
Zinger!

Quote:
So because some answers are different 9/11 is a conspiracy?
No. That isn't what makes a conspiracy. That would be where the "theory" part comes in.
Quote:
Is English your first language?
Zinger!

Quote:
Incoherent drivel.
Got me again

Quote:
You're a mod at Prisonplanet.com I can't think of a more embarrassing position, the fact you seem to be proud of it is astonishing, if there's a more idiotic website on the net I'd love to know what it is.
I'm not proud or ashamed. I know "according to the debunker-truther rules"I am responsible for everything anybody ever said if there is any connection to AJ in any way, but I don't play by those made up nonsense gotcha rules.

Quote:
Yes, I am responsible for everything AJ or anybody else who has seen his show posts does or thinks. I get it.

Quote:
Say hi to that clown Alex Jones and the rest of the anti-Semitic scumbags for me!
Well, I've never met or talked to him....but if I ever do ..wouldn't a good ol fashioned Sieg Heil be more appropriate instead of hi?

In the meantime here is another nut getting attention....

Rep. Stephen Lynch Discusses 28 Pages Of The 9/11 Commission Report Recently Made Public
http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2016...eptember-saudi

Last edited by jimd3100; 7th September 2016 at 04:36 AM.
Old 7th September 2016, 06:40 AM   #411
Georgio
Critical Thinker

deleted

Last edited by Georgio; 7th September 2016 at 07:18 AM.
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 09:15 AM   #412
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I made a confession to being the most bigoted and racist person alive, but not quite enough. Critics.
Another dodge.

Quote:
Why?
Try reading the heading of this sub forum.

Quote:
No genius, I'm not James Ridgeway.
You know people can click on that link and clearly see that is what you
wrote in a post from that moronic forum don't you. Caught lying again, typical truther trait.

Quote:
Why?
See above

Quote:
No. But you're right. I should drink more.
Probably not a good idea, it seems you're not very coherent as it is sober.

Quote:
No. That isn't what makes a conspiracy. That would be where the "theory" part comes in.
When is this coming? Anytime soon? 15 years of failure is almost here.

Quote:
Got me again
Not a difficult task.

Quote:
I'm not proud or ashamed. I know "according to the debunker-truther rules"I am responsible for everything anybody ever said if there is any connection to AJ in any way, but I don't play by those made up nonsense gotcha rules.
That's great sport, you're a mod at one the most laughable websites on the planet, deal with it.

Quote:
Yes, I am responsible for everything AJ or anybody else who has seen his show posts does or thinks. I get it.
Please tell us what redeeming qualities does Prisonplanet have and why would anyone want to be a mod there?

Quote:
Well, I've never met or talked to him....but if I ever do ..wouldn't a good ol fashioned Sieg Heil be more appropriate instead of hi?
Sure whatever works.

Quote:
In the meantime here is another nut getting attention....

Rep. Stephen Lynch Discusses 28 Pages Of The 9/11 Commission Report Recently Made Public
http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2016...eptember-saudi
What does this have to do with 9/11 Conspiracies? I hope your mod skills are better than you've shown here, you can't even find the correct sub forum to post in.
Old 7th September 2016, 09:35 AM   #413
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Yes....My paranoid delusions. I forgot it's me ...
Quote:
This is the worst case of Treason and Mass Murder in U.S. History.

The disgusting Government of Saudi Arabia, is not my friend, and neither are the U.S. traitors that assisted in the murder and cover up of the 9-11 attacks that kick-started the world wide Islamic terrorism and the Sunni/Shiite religious civil war we have to deal with today. The 28 pages are not just a threat to high levels of the Saudi and American Government. They are also a threat to those promoting false conspiracy theories that they were duped into believing, and wont let go of. - jimd3100
And the 28 pages mean?
Quote:
The 28 pages reveal Bush was with the terrorists. Some are practically members of his family. - jimd3100
The logic and knowledge to make this claim is it the same as the melted steel and terrorists can't fly legacy never fixed misinformation left to mislead prisionPlanet followers.
Is that claim just BS for prisonPlanet? Is this part of the prisonplanet neo-yellow journalism effort
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2016, 12:05 PM   #414
Axxman300
Master Poster

So, the content of the 28 pages were already known and serious researchers should be studying the reason why terror threat levels rose in 2001? ...
Well yes, the DoD and DoS were clearly reacting to some kind of intelligence. DoD is always on a budget, and the security measures were expensive (still are), and the DoD doesn't spend money on a whim.

To my knowledge, nobody has ever looked into this.

I don't really care, we know the end target was the WTC and D.C., but it does bother me that the DoD and DoS were put into motion by intel while the CIA and FBI were not.

All of the stuff you're spamming boils down to what this intelligence was, and why these four government bodies acted the way they did...assuming they all saw it, and there is a good chance that they did not as the DoD and DoS have their own intelligence branches. Those branches report to CIA, but their work gets filtered along the way. That's the process that should be reviewed (and it likely was).

Quote:
I wasn't aware of any terrorist threat before 9/11.
That's your fault. I had a long argument about bin Laden with a close friend who works for DoD about how it was only a matter of time before he went big in CONUS. My friend, who is an Arabist, disagreed, and he is much smarter than I am.

Quote:
But at the time I had other interests. But my neighbors? Yea, as you point out, they should have been keeping up with FAA security notices and Military base threat awareness. It's my neighbors fault.
Like I said, it was in the local news papers.

Quote:
And partly my own for not demanding a totalitarian police state in order to keep me safe.
See, nobody was demanding that. Nobody is demanding that now. More to the point, we are nowhere near that point even now. The best counter-terrorism weapon is a good beat cop who has access to timely intelligence, and is allowed to trust his or her gut. Tim McVeigh wasn't captured by an FBI task force, he was arrested by an OK State Trooper. The Millennium Bomber wasn't intercepted by Delta Force or DEVGRU or FBI HRT, he was detained by Customs Agents who thought he was way too nervous.

Those two examples are key because with most foiled terror plots LUCK is 50% of the equation, and usually more.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2016, 04:45 AM   #415
jimd3100
Thinker

Another dodge.
You mean goosestep?

Try reading the heading of this sub forum.
Headings matter now? When did that start?

You know people can click on that link and clearly see that is what you
wrote in a post from that moronic forum don't you. Caught lying again, typical truther trait.
They can also just google the phrase and see Ridgeway wrote it. If they do what you say they'll see the link I provided.

Quote:
Probably not a good idea, it seems you're not very coherent as it is sober.
You've been sober?

Quote:
When is this coming? Anytime soon? 15 years of failure is almost here.
So your reading skills told you I have a 9/11 conspiracy theory? I'm not just a racist and liar, but a thief, as I've already admitted I stole my theory from the penttbom and JI investigators.

Quote:
Not a difficult task.
a piece of work that has been given to someone : a job for someone to do
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/task

I'm easy to debunk

Quote:
That's great sport, you're a mod at one the most laughable websites on the planet, deal with it.
Without drinking more?

Quote:
Please tell us what redeeming qualities does Prisonplanet have
The food at the Nazi rally's every third Thursday is pretty good.

Quote:
and why would anyone want to be a mod there?
For the chicks of course.

Quote:
What does this have to do with 9/11 Conspiracies?
That matters?

Quote:
I hope your mod skills are better than you've shown here, you can't even find the correct sub forum to post in.
Poor training, by prisonplanet. I'll bring it up at our next brainstorming session.
Old 8th September 2016, 11:21 AM   #416
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

You mean goosestep?
No I meant dodge, you can add another to the list.

Quote:
Headings matter now? When did that start?
Probably when this forum was created.

Quote:
They can also just google the phrase and see Ridgeway wrote it. If they do what you say they'll see the link I provided.
Or they can do what I originally suggested and click the link I provided to see you wrote it.

Quote:
You've been sober?
I have, but what's that have to do with your comprehension issues?

Quote:
So your reading skills told you I have a 9/11 conspiracy theory? I'm not just a racist and liar, but a thief, as I've already admitted I stole my theory from the penttbom and JI investigators.
It's so cute when truthers play coy.

Quote:
a piece of work that has been given to someone : a job for someone to do
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/task

I'm easy to debunk
No kidding

Quote:
Without drinking more?
Of course, I heard drinking isn't good for people with paranoia.

Quote:
The food at the Nazi rally's every third Thursday is pretty good.
Judging by the physique of Alex Jones I'm sure it is.

Quote:
For the chicks of course.
You means the ones wearing tinfoil hats?

Quote:
That matters?
Apparently not to you, but one wonders why you waste so much time here. When can we expect you next wall of text not related to 9/11 Conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Poor training, by prisonplanet. I'll bring it up at our next brainstorming session
You do that, don't hurt yourself though.
Old 14th September 2016, 11:15 PM   #417
jimd3100
Thinker

Be careful though, someone is waking up to people taking over the Pentagon for Israel and we could be in danger. I wonder who those people are and if they assisted Bush with the hijackers.
I gave you one already, and no they didn't assist Bush with the hijackers, we know who assisted with that, they assisted with having a war with Iraq. What "Special Plans" was the "Office of Special Plans" planning about?

The Office of Special Plans (OSP), which existed from September 2002 to June 2003, was a Pentagon unit created by Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, and headed by Feith, as charged by then-United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to supply senior George W. Bush administration officials with raw intelligence (unvetted by intelligence analysts, see Stovepiping) pertaining to Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans

Office of Special Plans
"As the momentum for war [in Iraq] began to build in early 2002, Paul D. Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith beefed up the intelligence unit and created an Iraq war-planning unit in the Pentagon's Near East and South Asia Affairs section, run by Deputy Undersecretary of Defense William Luti, under the rubric Office of Special Plans, or OSP; the new unit's director was Abram N. Shulsky.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._Special_Plans

No I meant dodge, you can add another to the list.
I don't dodge, I goosestep right over it, I can't help it, you know how we are...BTW I shouldn't tell you this ..but....psst...and, keep this on the DL...this is BigTime "insider" info I'm about to give you...Me-AJ-infowars-it's all an undercover op. We are Nazi infiltrators....actually hardcore Zionists...

Check it out...

** FORBIDDEN INFORMATION THAT ALEX JONES DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW **
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

DRG nearly blew my cover!....

Griffin clearly suspects jimd3100 works for the other side
http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/no...#comment-20277

But which "other side" I'll never tell!

You're almost as smart as CIT Loon Ranke - He "outed" me being a Nazi long before you...

This guy jimd3100 is an unknown, anonymous, self-proclaimed "researcher" (read: 757 impact conspiracy theorist) who runs the prison planet forum like a Nazi. Naturally he hates CIT with a passion and has always attacked us to anyone who has brought us up.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=581

LOL! My bad- I thought they were Jews. No ones perfect - LIHOPI

runs the prison planet forum like a Nazi. LOL! How else could one run a forum like this.....

If the forum is full of anti-Semitic scumbags, then running it like a Nazi would be a compliment right?

Probably when this forum was created.
Yea, Probably. When did it end?

Quote:
Or they can do what I originally suggested and click the link I provided to see you wrote it.
Copyrighted and trademarked it to!

Quote:
I have, but what's that have to do with your comprehension issues?
Good for you! How many days now? One day at a time, right? Obviously my comprehension issues are due to my truthiness of being a truther. You know how we are.

Quote:
It's so cute when truthers play coy.
Coy? It's posted in this thread. And some "real" truthers will be offended by lumping me in with them, maybe just stick with "Anti-Government Jew hating lying racist" and the truther part will probably be implied. Just stick with the proven facts, some truthers hate my guts. I've been told CIT are real truthers so I can't blame the haters I guess but, lets be careful of the labels we associate with people, some know of my Undercover mission and know I'm an agent in some capacity for some agency..it's so secret I don't even have a clearance to know.... the point is....I certainly wouldn't want to offend anybody.....Oh wait....they're truthers....LoL! Who cares right? I get it. Yea, fun!

Quote:
No kidding
Yes- I get "debunked" by "truthers" and "debunked" by "debunkers" "Real" Truthers like CIT like to think they "debunked" me. I don't join cults so your cults mean nothing to me.

Jimd3100 (who is a moderator at prisonplanet and bans anyone on the spot for promoting CIT's work) have never tried to reconcile a north approach with anything other than a flyover, because they know they can't.
http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/no...#comment-18139

Darn. Debunked again.

Quote:
Of course, I heard drinking isn't good for people with paranoia.
Could it be it was a psychiatrist you heard this from? Do you think it would have any impact in the ability of, spotting Jew Hating Nazi truthers?

Quote:
Judging by the physique of Alex Jones I'm sure it is.
I've already told you his/our undercover mission. Of course we're there only for the food. (And German Beer)

Quote:
You means the ones wearing tinfoil hats?
Well, we do have a dress code. And they are top of the line hats that are durable and also serve as protective helmets. They aint the cheap ones. (made of titanium)

Quote:
one wonders why you waste so much time here.
The comradery mostly

Quote:
You do that, don't hurt yourself though.
Thank you for your concern. That is very nice of you. But we have the safety issue covered ....

And they are top line hats that are durable and also serve as protective helmets. (made of titanium)
Old 15th September 2016, 06:17 PM   #418
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I gave you one already, and no they didn't assist Bush with the hijackers, we know who assisted with that, they assisted with having a war with Iraq. What "Special Plans" was the "Office of Special Plans" planning about?

The Office of Special Plans (OSP), which existed from September 2002 to June 2003, was a Pentagon unit created by Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, and headed by Feith, as charged by then-United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to supply senior George W. Bush administration officials with raw intelligence (unvetted by intelligence analysts, see Stovepiping) pertaining to Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans

Office of Special Plans
"As the momentum for war [in Iraq] began to build in early 2002, Paul D. Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith beefed up the intelligence unit and created an Iraq war-planning unit in the Pentagon's Near East and South Asia Affairs section, run by Deputy Undersecretary of Defense William Luti, under the rubric Office of Special Plans, or OSP; the new unit's director was Abram N. Shulsky.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._Special_Plans

I see, so one person is working for Isreal and taking over the Pentagon then? And we are in danger? Got it, I'm terrified now!!!!!

Quote:
I don't dodge, I goosestep right over it, I can't help it, you know how we are...BTW I shouldn't tell you this ..but....psst...and, keep this on the DL...this is BigTime "insider" info I'm about to give you...Me-AJ-infowars-it's all an undercover op. We are Nazi infiltrators....actually hardcore Zionists...

Check it out...

** FORBIDDEN INFORMATION THAT ALEX JONES DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW **
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

DRG nearly blew my cover!....

Griffin clearly suspects jimd3100 works for the other side
http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/no...#comment-20277

But which "other side" I'll never tell!

You're almost as smart as CIT Loon Ranke - He "outed" me being a Nazi long before you...

This guy jimd3100 is an unknown, anonymous, self-proclaimed "researcher" (read: 757 impact conspiracy theorist) who runs the prison planet forum like a Nazi. Naturally he hates CIT with a passion and has always attacked us to anyone who has brought us up.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=581

LOL! My bad- I thought they were Jews. No ones perfect - LIHOPI

runs the prison planet forum like a Nazi. LOL! How else could one run a forum like this.....

And yet another dodge, how many is that now?

Quote:
If the forum is full of anti-Semitic scumbags, then running it like a Nazi would be a compliment right?
Just because some morons think you're a jerk doesn't change the fact that forum is an anti sematic cesspool full of idiots. The fact you're a mod there says everything.

Quote:
Yea, Probably. When did it end?
It hasn't to my knowledge.

Quote:
Copyrighted and trademarked it to!
It's hilarious watching your past idiocy catch up with you and the backpedalling you're doing to avoid it.

Quote:
Good for you! How many days now? One day at a time, right?
How many days now? I don't usually count, why is that something you do?

Quote:
Obviously my comprehension issues are due to my truthiness of being a truther. You know how we are.
That's for you to figure out, I'm not your therapist

Quote:
Coy? It's posted in this thread.
And all over the internet too!

Do these ring a bell?

"These two individuals who are the only ones authorized to issue shoot down orders of civilian aircraft, created the stand down, by deserting their posts, and then further disgraced themselves, and their offices, by lying to the American people"

"The official story tells us that when given repeated warnings of a catastrophic attack, the Secretary of Defense deserted his post when the attacks finally happened on 9-11, along with the President of the United States, who not only deserted his post but lied to the American People as to the Motive behind the attacks and committed obstruction of justice and treason while conducting a cover up. The official story tells us that VP Dick Cheney and National Security Adviser C Rice are both liars that lied about the events that took place on 9-11. The official story tells us that the U.S. Government knew exactly what the conclusions of the NIST Investigation into the WTC disaster would be before NIST even was assigned to do an investigation."

"They don't want to talk about it and never followed up on it. They are telling you there was no melted steel. And their explanation for the collapse that killed almost all those victims at the WTC on 9/11? They have no explanation, and don't think you or anyone else deserve one.
"As we mentioned previously, we are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."
http://www.911proof.com/NIST.pdf
So what could explain a total collapse of the WTC towers? According to the head engineer who built them, not planes but explosives. He's no longer with us but he had this to say in 1993 after the first attack on the towers...
"Saturday, February 27, 1993
Twin Towers Engineered To Withstand Jet Collision
"We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side," said John Skilling, head structural engineer."
"Skilling, based in Seattle, is among the world's top structural engineers. He is responsible for much of Seattle's downtown skyline and for several of the world's tallest structures, including the Trade Center."
"Skilling's people did an analysis that showed the towers would withstand the impact of a Boeing 707."

More of your lunacy can be found here: http://911blogger.com/news/2009-01-0...-investigation

Quote:
And some "real" truthers will be offended by lumping me in with them, maybe just stick with "Anti-Government Jew hating lying racist" and the truther part will probably be implied. Just stick with the proven facts, some truthers hate my guts. I've been told CIT are real truthers so I can't blame the haters I guess but, lets be careful of the labels we associate with people, some know of my Undercover mission and know I'm an agent in some capacity for some agency..it's so secret I don't even have a clearance to know.... the point is....I certainly wouldn't want to offend anybody.....Oh wait....they're truthers....LoL! Who cares right? I get it. Yea, fun!
Once again, just because twofer morons fight with each other doesn't make one better than the other. You know that right?

Quote:
Yes- I get "debunked" by "truthers" and "debunked" by "debunkers" "Real" Truthers like CIT like to think they "debunked" me. I don't join cults so your cults mean nothing to me.

Jimd3100 (who is a moderator at prisonplanet and bans anyone on the spot for promoting CIT's work) have never tried to reconcile a north approach with anything other than a flyover, because they know they can't.
http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/no...#comment-18139

Darn. Debunked again.
See above

Quote:
Could it be it was a psychiatrist you heard this from? Do you think it would have any impact in the ability of, spotting Jew Hating Nazi truthers?
It's pretty much common knowledge, not sure on the second part, you claimed you needed to drink more to be a mod at Prisonplanet home of the delusional. You tell me?

Quote:
I've already told you his/our undercover mission. Of course we're there only for the food. (And German Beer)
So you agree then, Alex Jones could stand to lose a few pounds.

Quote:
Well, we do have a dress code. And they are top of the line hats that are durable and also serve as protective helmets. They aint the cheap ones. (made of titanium)
That's good to know, thanks for keeping Alcan in business!

Quote:
The comradery mostly
I understand, it must get lonely being a truther.

Quote:
Thank you for your concern. That is very nice of you. But we have the safety issue covered ....

And they are top line hats that are durable and also serve as protective helmets. (made of titanium)
How do they protect from the poor training at Prisonplanet? Do tell.
Old 29th September 2016, 10:26 AM   #419
Allen773
Muse

This was posted by the 28pages.org website early last month, but I had never seen it. Pretty damning IMO.

Bush Administration Official: Saudi Ties to 9/11 Hidden to Protect Iraq War Narrative

Quote:
In his September 20, 2001 address to a joint session of Congress, President George W. Bush laid out a defining principle of his nascent war on terror: “We will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.”

Even as he spoke those words, however, his administration had already embarked on a course that would mark them as a towering example of U.S. foreign policy hypocrisy. The Bush White House would soon present false claims linking 9/11 to Iraq, while simultaneously hiding credible evidence implicating Saudi Arabia—evidence summarized in the final, 28-page chapter of a 2002 joint congressional intelligence inquiry into 9/11.
Quote:
Seeking to discredit those pages, the U.S. and Saudi governments and 9/11 Commission chairs Lee Hamilton and Tom Keane have claimed the commission thoroughly investigated the various circumstances in the 28 pages before concluding that—in the words of the its final report—it “found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded” al Qaeda.

Wilkerson isn’t buying it.

“It’s utter hogwash with regard to the entire set of circumstances surrounding 9/11 in my view,” says Wilkerson. “As far as I know, there never was an official investigation of so many of the things that are intimated in there, not least of which is a really hard look by the intelligence community at the ultimate question of (Saudi) government knowledge, government direction, even government strategy associated with the Salafist movement in general but, more specifically, organizations like al Qaeda."

https://28pages.org/2016/08/08/forme...war-narrative/
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 11:19 AM   #420
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

In related news yesterday, "Congress on Wednesday voted overwhelmingly to override a veto by President Obama for the first time, passing into law a bill that would allow the families of those killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to sue Saudi Arabia for any role in the plot." (NY Times, September 28, 2016)
Old 29th September 2016, 02:27 PM   #421
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

In related news yesterday, "Congress on Wednesday voted overwhelmingly to override a veto by President Obama for the first time, passing into law a bill that would allow the families of those killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to sue Saudi Arabia for any role in the plot." (NY Times, September 28, 2016)
But... I was going to visit Germany but we might get sued for stuff the USA does for real.

Quote:
Mr. Vladeck noted, a little-discussed provision of the bill allows the attorney general to intervene in the lawsuits and get a judge to stay any settlement as long as there are continuing discussions with the Saudis about a possible resolution.
Quote:
The provision was added earlier this year to soften the legislation — preserving the executive branch’s purview over foreign policy while still giving family members a path to sue.
Old 29th September 2016, 03:00 PM   #422
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

But... I was going to visit Germany but we might get sued for stuff the USA does for real.
Well, why are you doing stuff for real, anyways?
Old 29th September 2016, 06:50 PM   #423
Axxman300
Master Poster

Well, why are you doing stuff for real, anyways?
Because: Freedom.

...or something like that. I've lost track. The War on Terror will be old enough to get it's learner's permit in 6 more months.
Old 30th September 2016, 06:43 AM   #424
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
And, in a strange echo of the Brexit vote, it seems they are regretting it already.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ter-elections/
Old 30th September 2016, 11:29 AM   #425
Axxman300
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
And, in a strange echo of the Brexit vote, it seems they are regretting it already.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ter-elections/
Which is how we ended up in Iraq. Our Congress acted on shallow public emotion instead of thinking it through.

There's the real conspiracy...idiots in power...
Old 30th September 2016, 04:44 PM   #426
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Which is how we ended up in Iraq. Our Congress acted on shallow public emotion instead of thinking it through.

There's the real conspiracy...idiots in power...
How about the 'bad intel'?
Old 30th September 2016, 04:53 PM   #427
paloalto
Muse

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
This was posted by the 28pages.org website early last month, but I had never seen it. Pretty damning IMO.

Bush Administration Official: Saudi Ties to 9/11 Hidden to Protect Iraq War Narrative

Quote:
In his September 20, 2001 address to a joint session of Congress, President George W. Bush laid out a defining principle of his nascent war on terror: “We will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.”

Even as he spoke those words, however, his administration had already embarked on a course that would mark them as a towering example of U.S. foreign policy hypocrisy. The Bush White House would soon present false claims linking 9/11 to Iraq, while simultaneously hiding credible evidence implicating Saudi Arabia—evidence summarized in the final, 28-page chapter of a 2002 joint congressional intelligence inquiry into 9/11.
Quote:
Seeking to discredit those pages, the U.S. and Saudi governments and 9/11 Commission chairs Lee Hamilton and Tom Keane have claimed the commission thoroughly investigated the various circumstances in the 28 pages before concluding that—in the words of the its final report—it “found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded” al Qaeda.

“It’s utter hogwash with regard to the entire set of circumstances surrounding 9/11 in my view,” says Wilkerson. “As far as I know, there never was an official investigation of so many of the things that are intimated in there, not least of which is a really hard look by the intelligence community at the ultimate question of (Saudi) government knowledge, government direction, even government strategy associated with the Salafist movement in general but, more specifically, organizations like al Qaeda."

To expand on what Wilkerson said:

"Seeking to discredit those pages, the U.S. and Saudi governments and 9/11 Commission chairs Lee Hamilton and Tom Keane have claimed the commission thoroughly investigated the various circumstances in the 28 pages before concluding that—in the words of the its final report—it “found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded” al Qaeda.

“It’s utter hogwash with regard to the entire set of circumstances surrounding 9/11 in my view,” says Wilkerson. “As far as I know, there never was an official investigation of so many of the things that are intimated in there, not least of which is a really hard look by the intelligence community at the ultimate question of (Saudi) government knowledge, government direction, even government strategy associated with the Salafist movement in general but, more specifically, organizations like al Qaeda.”

Wilkerson says the 9/11 Commission’s avoidance of troubling conclusions about Saudi Arabia was pre-ordained with the selection of Philip Zelikow as its executive director. Zelikow had previously co-authored a book with Bush National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, served on the Bush transition team and had even written an articulation of Bush’s preemptive war doctrine that was issued in 2002 under the president’s signature.

“It was clear to me from the very beginning that he was there as a control agent. I didn’t know how definitively he would control the process until later,” says Wilkerson."

Even more evidence, as I have said many times in this forum, that the 9/11 Commission was a complete and total fraud. It is clear that they hid the evidence of Saudi involvement in supporting and in financing the attacks on 9/11.

But as in a court of law, when a defendant tells a lie, their whole testimony is considered a lie, and is thrown out. Not only did the 9/11 Commission hide the Saudi involvement in 9/11, they hid the criminal actions at the CIA and FBI HQ's that had deliberately allowed the al Qaeda terrorists to carry out the attacks on 9/11.

Now available are documents, specifically DE 939, that prove that the CIA management had ordered their CIA spy at the FBI ITOS unit, Tom Wilshire, to effectively criminally sabotage the FBI cranial investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi by hiding from the FBI criminal investigators on the Cole bombing, the information at both the CIA and FBI HQs that both Mihdhar and Hazmi had actually taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing.

When Tom Wilshire had second thoughts in July 2001, (see DOJ IG report, July 5, 2001 email, Tom Wilshire back to the CIA), about not giving this information to these investigators, after he concluded that Mihdhar and Hazmi were going to take part in the horrific al Qaeda terrorist attack that the CIA had been getting warnings about since April 2001, his CIA managers Richard Blee, Cofer Black , and George Tenet ordered him specifically not to give this information to the FBI Cole bombing investigators.

But even more horrific, when the CIA and FBI HQs found out on August 21, 2001, that both Mihdhar and Hazmi were inside of the US in order to take part in this massive al Qaeda terrorist attack, these CIA managers refused to rescind their order, even when they knew that if Wilshire carried out their orders to criminally sabotaged the investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, it would result in the murders of thousands of Americans.

On August 28, 29, 2001 FBI Agent Dina Corsi and her supervisor, Rod Middleton, under orders from Tom Wilshire shut down FBI Agent Steve Bongardt’s investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi. Two weeks later almost 3000 people were murdered by the al Qaeda terrorists on 9/11.

https://28pages.org/2016/08/08/forme...war-narrative/[/quote]
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 06:12 PM   #428
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
... people were murdered by the al Qaeda terrorists on 9/11.
oops, the 28 pages, released have not changed anything.

I cut out the BS, and left the truth. 19 terrorists did 9/11, no one had a clue what they would do. The funding for the 19 terrorists is trivial, they did not buy 767/757s, they stole them.

What would funding for Saudi be? Who fund all of the Saudis? Saudis. Gee, have you been to Saudi Arabia? Who funds all the Saudis? Saudis.

Thus funding is not a good indication that something is going to happen, unless you think buying five dollar knives is a red flag for a future event of terror.

What have the 28 pages done? You lied about knowing 9/11 was going to happen before it happened, you live in a fantasy world of woo.

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post

What is funny, is to follow the money...
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...72275b28239088
28Pages.org - they want your money. Pretty damning IMO.

Where do the majority of Saudis get their money from?
Wanting money from relatives and people who knew nuts who kill others, not new...
http://www.cnn.com/US/9905/26/columbine.lawsuit.02/

A large part of the 30 million Saudis rely on the government for support, it is not a surprise 19 terrorists had funding from other Saudis who had no clue they would kill thousands on 9/11. No a surprise columbine killers had funding from their families, who had no clue they would murder people.

Last edited by beachnut; 30th September 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 30th September 2016, 07:32 PM   #429
skyeagle409
Master Poster

oops, the 28 pages, released have not changed anything.

I cut out the BS, and left the truth. 19 terrorists did 9/11, no one had a clue what they would do. The funding for the 19 terrorists is trivial, they did not buy 767/757s, they stole them.

What would funding for Saudi be? Who fund all of the Saudis? Saudis. Gee, have you been to Saudi Arabia? Who funds all the Saudis? Saudis.

Thus funding is not a good indication that something is going to happen, unless you think buying five dollar knives is a red flag for a future event of terror.

What have the 28 pages done? You lied about knowing 9/11 was going to happen before it happened, you live in a fantasy world of woo.

What is funny, is to follow the money...
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...72275b28239088
28Pages.org - they want your money. Pretty damning IMO.

Where do the majority of Saudis get their money from?
Wanting money from relatives and people who knew nuts who kill others, not new...
http://www.cnn.com/US/9905/26/columbine.lawsuit.02/

A large part of the 30 million Saudis rely on the government for support, it is not a surprise 19 terrorists had funding from other Saudis who had no clue they would kill thousands on 9/11. No a surprise columbine killers had funding from their families, who had no clue they would murder people.

I no longer donate to certain charities because I found that my money was not going where I thought it was going. The controversy surrounding the "Wound Warrior" organization is a very good example where money was not going to those who needed the donations the most.

Truthers do not like to reveal the rest of the story, and that is , The Saudi government did not finance 9/11 and the Saudi government was not very friendly toward Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group, al-Qaeda.

Quote:
Al Qaeda’s Financing: Sources, Movement, Uses Where did al Qaeda get its money?

Al Qaeda depended on fund-raising to support itself. It appears that al Qaeda relied on a core of financial facilitators who raised money from a variety of donors and other fund-raisers. Those donors were primarily in the Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia. Some individual donors knew of the ultimate destination of their donations, and others did not; they were approached by facilitators, fund-raisers, and employees of corrupted charities, particularly during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

Executive Summary

September 11 financing
The September 11 hijackers used U.S. and foreign financial institutions to hold, move, and retrieve their money. The hijackers deposited money into U.S. accounts, primarily by wire transfers and deposits of cash or travelers checks brought from overseas. Additionally, several of them kept funds in foreign accounts, which they accessed in the United States through ATM and credit card transactions. The hijackers received funds from facilitators in Germany and the United Arab Emirates or directly from Khalid Sheikh Mohamed (KSM) as they transited Pakistan before coming to the United States.

The plot cost al Qaeda somewhere in the range of $400,000–500,000, of which approximately $300,000 passed through the hijackers’ bank accounts in the United States. The hijackers returned approximately $26,000 to a facilitator in the UAE in the days prior to the attack. While in the United States, the hijackers spent money primarily for flight training, travel, and living expenses (such as housing, food, cars, and auto insurance). Extensive investigation has revealed no substantial source of domestic financial support.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_..._Monograph.pdf

Al-Qaeda vows revenge on Saudi Arabia over militants’ executions

Al-Qaeda has pledged to take revenge against Saudi Arabia by saying the Gulf state will pay for executing dozens of the terrorist group’s members, and promised to “deal” with the kingdom.

Al-Qaeda’s Yemeni branch and its North African affiliate called the mass executions, staged by Saudi Arabia on January 2, “a foolish act” - adding that the kingdom had disregarded previous warnings from the group and vowing to “avenge” the “blood of their brothers,” AFP reports.

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb called the executions a New Year “gift” to “Crusaders,” apparently referring to Saudi Arabia’s Western allies in a statement posted on social media.

https://www.rt.com/news/328568-qaeda...di-executions/

Qatar's Role in Financing Terrorism

Qatar’s long history with terrorism funding starts from the very top: the royal family, according to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. A friend of the royal family in Qatar, the 61-year-old hardline businessperson and professor Abd al-Rahman al-Nuaymi, was designated a global terrorist by the U.S. in December 2013. Nuaymi is a Qatari who lives and operates in Qatar.

The U.S. Treasury Department placed sanctions on him and declared him a "Qatar-based terrorist financier and facilitator who has provided money and material support and conveyed communications to al-Qaeda and its affiliates in Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Yemen for more than a decade."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/qatar-...111900369.html

Osama bin Laden and Saudi Arabia

Bin Laden met with King Fahd, and Saudi Defense Minister Sultan, telling them not to depend on non-Muslim assistance from the United States and others, and offering to help defend Saudi Arabia with his Arab legion. Bin Laden's offer was rebuffed, and the Saudi monarchy invited the deployment of U.S. forces in Saudi territory.

Bin Laden publicly denounced Saudi dependence on the U.S. military, arguing the two holiest shrines of Islam, Mecca and Medina, the cities in which the Prophet Mohamed received and recited Allah's message, should only be defended by Muslims. Bin Laden's criticism of the Saudi monarchy led them to try to silence him.

Bin Laden continued to speak publicly against the Saudi government, for which the Saudis banished him. In 1992 he went to live in exile in Sudan, in a deal brokered by Ali Mohamedte]

Last edited by skyeagle409; 30th September 2016 at 07:34 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2016, 12:16 AM   #430
Axxman300
Master Poster

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
How about the 'bad intel'?
Yes, it was stunningly bad.

The CIA had no active assets inside Iraq on any level between 1992 and 2001, and by the time they tried to sneak people in during the lead up to the war the Iraqi Secret Police were onto them at every turn.

Langley ignored it's better analysts, and Colin Powell and Bush didn't ask good enough questions from anybody.
Old 14th November 2016, 11:08 AM   #431
Axxman300
Master Poster

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nths-9-11.html

Short version: Two 2001 meetings with CIA and White House warned of AQ attack on CONUS. Rice ignored the warning, killed CIA plan to attack AQ, CIA thinks she did so to prevent a paper trail proving White House knew in advance.

Second meeting in August, there is a claim that Blee briefed POTUS on attack involving aircraft, NYC.

This one from Politico is less hysterical:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...11-bush-213353

This one points out that most of this stuff we already knew anyway, but we get more detail.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories