ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 6th October 2016, 07:35 PM   #241
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by boggis the cat View Post
Yes: but were they evidence of 'thermitic material'?

Do you know that the toner wasn't produced using micro-spheres from termite reactions?

Ah-ha!

Got you with impeccable lunatic-logic (the best kind, as it is unalloyed with the treachery of reason or rational thought). So are you a lizard-person, Jew, or lizard-Jew!?

Don't claim to be an alien... That is nonsense spread by the weak-minded conspiracy theorists.

You know people have accused me of being an Alien with super human abillites.
I just tell them I have thick skin.

Toner with fly ash magnetite has been used since 1959, Toner is a main component of

"electrophotographic printing and copying processes. One of the most important ingredients of toner is magnetite (Fe3O4) which provides the tribocharging property"

Almost all toners have some, there were untold numbers of documents in the world trade center with fly ash microspheres.
Not just checks but any document created on a copy machime.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2016, 12:14 AM   #242
boggis the cat
Thinker

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
You know people have accused me of being an Alien with super human abillites.
It only really counts if they're people that are not unusually unencumbered by thinking.
Quote:
I just tell them I have thick skin.

Toner with fly ash magnetite has been used since 1959, Toner is a main component of

"electrophotographic printing and copying processes. One of the most important ingredients of toner is magnetite (Fe3O4) which provides the tribocharging property"

Almost all toners have some, there were untold numbers of documents in the world trade center with fly ash microspheres.
Not just checks but any document created on a copy machime.
Facts and evidence... Meh. Sooo over-rated.
boggis the cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2016, 06:40 AM   #243
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by boggis the cat View Post

Facts and evidence... Meh. Sooo over-rated.
I assume, therefore, that the good people at Off-Guardian, being all about the facts, have digested this and revised their opinions.
Old 7th October 2016, 07:16 AM   #244
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I assume, therefore, that the good people at Off-Guardian, being all about the facts, have digested this and revised their opinions.
I tried to let Oystein in on the joke, but I don't think he believes in xerox or the xerographic process.

Jones was informed that his microspheres were most likely from Toner.

How many documents were at the world trade center that could have released them, thousands, tens of thousands?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2016, 07:51 AM   #245
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
How many documents were at the world trade center that could have released them, thousands, tens of thousands?
and printers, copiers, fax machines, spare toners etc.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2016, 07:55 AM   #246
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Just dipped my toes in at Off-Guardian. Not exactly a deep pool of talent over there.
Old 7th October 2016, 08:06 AM   #247
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
and printers, copiers, fax machines, spare toners etc.
Yes if they used xerography, not ink jet, most businesses prefered xerography to ink jet, because the copies were cheaper per copy.

I started out investigating magnetic toner, when I called the manufacturers They told me all toners use magnitite either from fly ash, or from manufacturing from coal spoil.

That was back years ago somewhere I have a EDS spectra that matches Jones, and Greening, sent to me from the toner manufacturer, because fly ash is fly ash.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories