ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #2841
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Q-sheep fail yet again on their prediction that JFK JR. would emerge from the shadows today, May 29, 2020. But have no fear, they still bleat on.

Quote:
I don’t think we’re going to see #JFKJR until the #RNC2020 Convention. Surprise keynote speaker? Maybe he will introduce
@realDonaldTrump
? #trumpcard! #MAGA2020Landslide #KAG2020 #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA
Bah-bah-bah.

Bwahhahhahhahhah.

ETA: I should confess here that I was incorrect in my characterization of Q-nuts as Unsinkable Rubber Ducks. What they are in essence is Forever Fleece-able Sheep.
We're very proud of the job we've done.
Death is death . . . We've done a great job.
President Donald J. Trump

Last edited by Resume; Yesterday at 05:26 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM   #2842
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Yes. Its obvious he loves censorship!
Having read Trump's executive order: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...9i703kht61J5Ds

It is obviously an attempt to by Trump and his acolytes to limit speech he doesn't like in the guise of an anti-censorship Executive Order. The constitutionality of this is very, very dubious.

Why did Trump do this? Well because one of the platforms had the unmitigated gall to say one of the statements of the most holy and divine Trump was basically a lie. Trump's little fee - fees were hurt so he came out with this piece of crud. But then it is pare for the course for Authoritarians to phrase attacks on freedom has defences of freedom. (See Putin). But then Trump seems to like Authoritarian jerks and quite obviously admires Putin, kleptocratic ruler of Russia, murderer and former KGB boss. Of course only the most foolish don't know that Putin helped Trump win in 2016, collusion or not. (We will have a better idea when the full Mueller Report is released. If Trump has nothing to hide he should release it.)

And of course Trump has through his tweets etc., made it abundantly clear that he is stunningly thin skinned and absolutely incensed by criticism of any kind. So yeah I think the idea of censorship is something that appeals to him.

What also amuses me is that anyone thinks that Trump is in any sense an outsider. Trump is a member of the elite and has since his election done many things to increase the wealth etc., of the elite he is a member of. He is a faux populist of the worst kind and outside of the USA a laughing stock.

Last edited by Pacal; Yesterday at 06:34 PM.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #2843
Roger Ramjets
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
He is a faux populist of the worst kind and outside of the USA a laughing stock.
He would be one inside it too, except it's beyond being a laughing matter for us.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #2844
Bubba
Illuminator

Having read Trump's executive order: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...9i703kht61J5Ds

It is obviously an attempt to by Trump and his acolytes to limit speech he doesn't like in the guise of an anti-censorship Executive Order. The constitutionality of this is very, very dubious.

Why did Trump do this? Well because one of the platforms had the unmitigated gall to say one of the statements of the most holy and divine Trump was basically a lie. Trump's little fee - fees were hurt so he came out with this piece of crud. But then it is pare for the course for Authoritarians to phrase attacks on freedom has defences of freedom. (See Putin). But then Trump seems to like Authoritarian jerks and quite obviously admires Putin, kleptocratic ruler of Russia, murderer and former KGB boss. Of course only the most foolish don't know that Putin helped Trump win in 2016, collusion or not. (We will have a better idea when the full Mueller Report is released. If Trump has nothing to hide he should release it.)

And of course Trump has through his tweets etc., made it abundantly clear that he is stunningly thin skinned and absolutely incensed by criticism of any kind. So yeah I think the idea of censorship is something that appeals to him.

What also amuses me is that anyone thinks that Trump is in any sense an outsider. Trump is a member of the elite and has since his election done many things to increase the wealth etc., of the elite he is a member of. He is a faux populist of the worst kind and outside of the USA a laughing stock.

I'm sorry but I have to reject that. It is just wrong all around.

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #2845
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Talking

[quote]
Quote:

Hilarious!! Reality Bites!!!
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #2846
eerok
Quixoticist

I'm sorry but I have to reject Qanon. It is just stupid all around.

(Now I have a canned response for this thread, which will help me give it all the effort it deserves.)
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #2847
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I'm sorry but I have to reject Qanon. It is just stupid all around.

(Now I have a canned response for this thread, which will help me give it all the effort it deserves.)
Qanon is as stupid and wrong as flat earth. All the effort needed to respond to either is simply "No, you're wrong."

That's it.
We're very proud of the job we've done.
Death is death . . . We've done a great job.
President Donald J. Trump
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories