IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Latest Commentary Issues

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th March 2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Rara
Thinker

Unable to comment on Swift

is it just me ? when I try to comment on "swift" it tells me i must log in. Where? if I go to forum index,I am logged in...if I go back to Swift...no sigh of log in....going round in circles...Help!
Rara is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Rat
Not bored. Never bored.

Website and forum are separate. If you want to comment on Swift, you'll have to create an account for it.
Rat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Rara
Thinker

oh goodness...thank you.
Rara is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2013, 01:10 AM   #4
h.g.Whiz
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Rat View Post
Website and forum are separate. If you want to comment on Swift, you'll have to create an account for it.
I did. I can't get logged in. Keeps saying session expired and invalid token.
Old 6th July 2013, 08:40 AM   #5
Gilmar
Muse

I'm guessing that nobody is able to log in; no recent Swifts have any comments. There's no webmaster address I can find, so I tried sending an internal email to someone on the Contact Us list. Haven't heard back. I also just posted about this to their FB page.
Gilmar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2013, 10:24 PM   #6
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

I am having difficulties logging in myself. One page said I was logged in here http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/...conundrum.html so I left a comment. This comment does not appear to have been published.
Old 6th July 2013, 10:43 PM   #7
Gilmar
Muse

Weird, same as you, rjh01. It gives me the comment box to fill out but it doesn't retain the comment. To the left & slightly above, it seems to think I am user rjh02, who does not exist.
Gilmar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2013, 01:45 AM   #8
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

My link now has two comments. Mine and yours!
Old 31st August 2013, 10:27 PM   #9
AbleSugar
Toilet Smuggler

Its still not fixed. Funny thing is if I go back about six pages to July it shows I am logged in and wont let me log out.
This link is to an article that explains what may be going on since they updated the free Joomia software that swift uses.
http://www.moedesigns.com/component/...ller/8-support
AbleSugar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2013, 02:28 PM   #10
AbleSugar
Toilet Smuggler

Hmmm. Thought they might have fixed it by now. I just liked to comment every once in awhile just so the authors would know we were reading it. Oh well.
AbleSugar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Latest Commentary Issues