IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Changeover timetable , Future of Forum , ISF , new forum

Old 9th October 2014, 03:01 PM   #241
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

Originally Posted by macdoc View Post
Is there a troll friendly colour so we can cater to them????
Something pastel. Baby woo, perhaps.

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2014, 04:41 PM   #242
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

The whole board caters to them. It's a major recreational pastime here. We might even be said to be trolling for trolls sometimes. I don't think it matters much what color to use.

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2014, 07:06 PM   #243
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

I think that if the most important thing under discussion after the move is the colour, I think it means that a good job was done.

Now I'm looking forward to the upgrading of the forum software. That's going to be an interesting change.

Three Word Story Wisdom
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2014, 07:20 PM   #244
Brian-M
Daydreamer

You mean like a white font on a white background?
Old 9th October 2014, 10:42 PM   #245
Octavo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Brian-M View Post
You mean like a white font on a white background?
I thought forcing the use of Comic Sans would be amusing
Octavo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2014, 07:56 AM   #246
macdoc
Philosopher

Quote:
The whole board caters to them. It's a major recreational pastime here. We might even be said to be trolling for trolls sometimes. I don't think it matters much what color to use.
ain't that the truth....so we transitioned from one troll friendly forum to another.....oh well done.
macdoc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2014, 08:12 AM   #247
icerat
Philosopher

If there are suggestions for changes/improvements to the running of the forum, can I suggest you start a thread with the suggestions so they can be discussed?

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF