ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Welcome!

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags newbies , welcome , welcome posts

Old 4th February 2018, 04:02 PM   #2961
Kings Full
Scholar

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
No problem, I often delete my own pictures even with privilege.

The Fort Worth Aviation Museum looks pretty snazzy. I went to the The Cavanaugh Flight Museum in Addison when they had a visiting operational B-17.
Yes, if you like aviation museums I think you'll enjoy it. I'd also highly recommend the Fort Worth zoo. It's nationally recognized and quite frankly better than the Dallas zoo. Not that there's any thing wrong with the Dallas zoo.

We do have a large arts district and some really good museums as well. (though Dallas might be a little better in that respect.) We do have the largest collection of western art at the Amon Carter Museum. Well worth a visit.

Don't pass on a chance to see the Fort Worth Cattle Drive (you'll have to google that as I can't provide you a link. ). Pictures don't do it justice. I've taken friends from out of town and they are always amazed by the size of the beef critters and their horns. You have to see it to believe it.
Kings Full is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2018, 10:49 AM   #2962
COLONEL
Sniper of the Galactic Universe

HAPPY SNOW DAY ! I say welcome to all you Newbies out there

Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country. Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...
Major Ashley-Pitt: Major. Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England.
COLONEL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 11:21 PM   #2963
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

Originally Posted by Kings Full View Post
Thank you.

I live in the DFW area, and I can assure you we still play college football here.
Hey there. I live in Dallas. There are a few other long time members who live in D-FW.
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Welcome!