ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , creekfreak

Old 24th April 2018, 03:47 PM   #801
Carlotta
Thinker

Does anyone know of audio or video of Creekfreak speaking? I've always wondered if his spelling reflected his speech. Some of it suggests, to me, a rather odd deep South accent. Pardon the bump!
Carlotta is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2018, 07:40 PM   #802
Jodie
Philosopher

Not that I'm aware of, I didn't think his accent was unusual but I'm from the south too. I might not have the ear for it.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2018, 02:10 PM   #803
desertgal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
He claimed to have a photo of an Ivory-billed Woodpecker taken near him. He wanted to claim the big money reward offered for that. I can't remember if he showed us the photo but I think he did.

His plan was to get a million dollars for Bigfoot and also a million for the woodpecker. Right there in his trailer park. Filthy rich rolling in a wheelchair.
No, he never posted that picture here. Not for lack of effort on the part of the thread participants to get him to. At the end of his tenure here, he was still promising to find the negative, make a print, and send to Auburn University for analysis.

Last edited by desertgal; 31st May 2018 at 02:56 PM.
desertgal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal