ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , creekfreak

Old 31st January 2008, 12:03 PM   #161
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Locknar View Post
I think if you replace the 81mm mortars with say cans of beans, and the gun for say a sling-shot you'd be on to something; maybe somehow work his boat w/haproon into the equation.

I can't think of much more terrifying then Creekfreak digging pits, lining them with spikes, and then lobbing mortar rounds and blasting away. I just keep getting this "Rambo, BF Hunter" image in my head.

Makes me glad I live far, far away.

*ETA: I picture the "Rambo" role as portrayed by the late Larry Linville in his Major Frank Burns character.
I'm pretty sure Creekfeet would wind up in the hole.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:04 PM   #162
Creekfreak
Banned

My vision of a movie would be for all ages nothing hardcore or bloody .
Positive breeds positive
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:07 PM   #163
halofish2000
Thinker

You don't have to drag the whole body out. Head, hands and feet would do it for me. Morbid, sorry I know.
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:09 PM   #164
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by YouBelieveWHAT? View Post
Creek did say that he had lots of BF hair - maybe he could knit himself a BF outfit?
The sudden vision of Creek being ravished by Bigfoot is burning my brain.

This may be the beginning of a good set of stories:

Abducted by bigfoot: One Woman's Story

Havin' His Baby
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:10 PM   #165
halofish2000
Thinker

Maybe BF is hiding in a spider hole like his cuz Saddam. A bunker buster will do the trick and you won't need a syringe to get a sample.
halofish2000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:12 PM   #166
Creekfreak
Banned

Yes I know I dident want people to think I was a butcher but that would be the only way to do it .
Just an arm would be hard to get out if you make it out .
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:15 PM   #167
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Originally Posted by Creekfreak View Post
Ive got a ton of them wanna hear somemore !
Nope - what I want is for you to prove me wrong. You said you would. Truth be told, you have yet to prove or otherwise substantiate (via credible means) any claim you have made here.

Time and time again, you contradict yourself, make outlandish claims you have ZERO change of proving, etc. and (as in this case) just making yourself look silly.
Old 31st January 2008, 12:16 PM   #168
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Yes I know I dident want people to think I was a butcher but that would be the only way to do it .
Just an arm would be hard to get out if you make it out .
More excuses
Old 31st January 2008, 12:19 PM   #169
Creekfreak
Banned

lock that river of denile your swiming in must be cold this time of year .
Are you sure you could take being made out to be the bigest fool this forum has ever seen ?
Old 31st January 2008, 12:24 PM   #170
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Are you sure you could take being made out to be the bigest fool this forum has ever seen ?

That would require you providing some evidence. All you are able to provide are excuses.

L. Leader

Last edited by Loss Leader; 31st January 2008 at 12:25 PM.
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:24 PM   #171
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Deleted. Double post.

L. Leader

Last edited by Loss Leader; 31st January 2008 at 12:26 PM.
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:24 PM   #172
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

More blather, avoidence

I like my odds...knock yourself out. However, I think the position "bigest [sic] fool this forum has ever seen" is currently taken.
Old 31st January 2008, 12:26 PM   #173
Creekfreak
Banned

And who may that be historion has been band ?
Old 31st January 2008, 12:36 PM   #174
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

And who may that be historion has been band ?
For now, let's just say that it's probably the current poster who most closely approaches functional illiteracy.
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:45 PM   #175
Creekfreak
Banned

Lock if your calling me a sic fool for knowing bigfoot is real then your calling everyone else that knows one too .
Would you care to say that to the leading researchers in the country at the same time ?
You can have that chance tonight if you have the guts .
There is a live internet raido show tonight with leading researchers conduting it they have a live chat care to comment ?
I can email them and let them know you will be there what do you say got enough to back up your claims that we are all crazzy ?
Old 31st January 2008, 12:53 PM   #176
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Lock if your calling me a sic fool for knowing bigfoot is real then your calling everyone else that knows one too .
Would you care to say that to the leading researchers in the country at the same time ?
There is a live internet raido show tonight with leading researchers conduting it they have a live chat care to comment ?
I can email them and let them know you will be there what do you say got enough to back up your claims that we are all crazzy ?
Who are the leading researchers and what makes them the leading researchers? Do they have some reliable evidence?

Will freak learn to answer specific questions in a coherent manner?

Will he ever learn how to use the quote feature?

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 12:58 PM   #177
Creekfreak
Banned

Last week there where about 40 or 50 online this week probly more I cant name them all .
BTW you can call in also

Last edited by Creekfreak; 31st January 2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 31st January 2008, 01:08 PM   #178
kitakaze

Originally Posted by kitakaze View Post
Will freak learn to answer specific questions in a coherent manner?
Last week there where about 40 or 50 online this week probly more I cant name them all .
BTW you can call in also
My hopes are dashed again.

One more time, freak. 40 or 50 of the leading researchers in the country? Wow, that's a lot of researchers. Now here's the question that seems to confound you. What makes them the leading researchers? Do they have some reliable evidence of bigfoot? You can do it, freak! You can answer a straight question with a straight answer. Git 'er done!

kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 01:11 PM   #179
Creekfreak
Banned

they are the leading researchers becouse they are the ones doing it ,
Old 31st January 2008, 01:23 PM   #180
kitakaze

Strike two. Now you're speaking gobbledy-gook. They're the ones doing what?

Old 31st January 2008, 01:25 PM   #181
PetersCreek

All 40 or 50 are conducting this live internet radio show? All of them? No one person or small group is in charge making arrangements, moderating, etc...and/or you can't name them?

You mean, simply doing research...no matter how badly...makes one a leading researcher. So that's why you have such a high opinion of your own "research".
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 01:37 PM   #182
Creekfreak
Banned

There are two that conduct the show but everyone is welcome even me .
It is research nothing personal or disrespetfull to other researchers ideas .
It is sponserd by the mabrc the mid america bigfoot research center .
It has a call in or you can coment in a chat room live dureing the show .
Old 31st January 2008, 01:44 PM   #183
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

the mabrc the mid america bigfoot research center...
...has some interesting things to say about the BFF and JREF.
Old 31st January 2008, 01:48 PM   #184
Creekfreak
Banned

btw Lock is a member of the mabrc forum
Old 31st January 2008, 01:49 PM   #185
kitakaze

freak, why can't you communicate coherently? Again, they're the ones doing what?

Old 31st January 2008, 01:53 PM   #186
Creekfreak
Banned

Why dont you ask them what they are doing kit its an open show .
Old 31st January 2008, 02:02 PM   #187
Texastwister
Scholar

Creakfreak,

You dont have any hair samples............just give it up.

If you have anything to make anybody even think your credible, either show it or shutup.

I am willing to bet money that you cant show proof that you even have any hair samples
Texastwister is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 02:11 PM   #188
kitakaze

Strike three, you're out.

Attempts at intelligible communication with freak - a brief review.
What makes them the leading researchers?
Strike two. Now you're speaking gobbledy-gook. They're the ones doing what?
freak, why can't you communicate coherently? Again, they're the ones doing what?
Why dont you ask them what they are doing kit its an open show .
They're doing it!

Old 31st January 2008, 02:12 PM   #189
Creekfreak
Banned

Your on Tex how much ya got ?
Old 31st January 2008, 02:14 PM   #190
kitakaze

Originally Posted by Texastwister View Post
Creakfreak,

You dont have any hair samples............just give it up.

If you have anything to make anybody even think your credible, either show it or shutup.

I am willing to bet money that you cant show proof that you even have any hair samples
It's very telling that freak hasn't even responded to one request to post images of the four large amount hair samples he claims to have or the two newer ones.

freak, excuse please.

Old 31st January 2008, 02:16 PM   #191
Creekfreak
Banned

They are doing research kit how hard is that to understand ?
I cant talk for them if you want to know what they are doing in there research you would have to ask them .
Old 31st January 2008, 02:19 PM   #192
Creekfreak
Banned

What makes you think I would post a picture of anything on this forum kit ?
Do you think you desearve to see the hair ?
Old 31st January 2008, 02:22 PM   #193
Texastwister
Scholar

Freak,

You have 24 hours to post a picture of any hair samples. I am willing to bet that you wont even do that. Then anything you post shoudl be disregarded
Texastwister is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 02:26 PM   #194
kitakaze

I cant talk for them
You already did. Do you understand?:

You said they are the leading researchers in the country and you can't even carry the thought through to yourself.

Old 31st January 2008, 02:28 PM   #195
Creekfreak
Banned

The bet is if I have some bigfoot hair or not how much ya got ?
Old 31st January 2008, 02:28 PM   #196
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Holy incoherent posts/rants Batman! I typically don't do well understanding gibberish, but lets give it a shot.
Odd you would assume I was referring to you, don't you think?

To be clear, you said very plainly, you were going to make me "out to be the bigest [sic] fool this forum has ever seen ?[sic]"; I assume by proving that "BF", or any of your other claims (the bible one ring a bell?) are factual.

You in fact do not know, nor can otherwise prove, that "BF" is real. Time and time again you have blabbered about having proof (pictures, hair, DNA, etc.) yet produce nothing other then your blabbering.

You may suspect or otherwise believe "BF" is real...but without any proof that is all it is - suspicion or belief, not fact.

How does this prove any of your claims? It doesn't unless they will specifically be discussion your claims and proof - are they?

How does this prove any of your claims? It doesn't unless they will specifically be discussion your claims and proof - are they?

Lastly, I've not many any claims; I've stated fact supported by main-stream science. "BF" does not exist (though I wish it did, which I've said many times before), and you've done nothing to prove your various outlandish and otherwise false claims.

Last edited by Locknar; 31st January 2008 at 02:38 PM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2008, 02:35 PM   #197
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

btw Lock is a member of the mabrc forum
Aye, that's a fact nor is it a secret. Nor is it a secret there that I participate on this forum. Your point?

Simply because "BF" does not exist, I'm always willing to listen, read, etc. any "new" evidence. To date, I've seen none that supports the belief that "BF" exists.
Old 31st January 2008, 02:35 PM   #198
Creekfreak
Banned

No I havent talked for them kit I have just invited you to talk to them for yourself .
Whats the big deal show up tonight and ask any question you like about there bigfoot research .
Old 31st January 2008, 02:35 PM   #199
Texastwister
Scholar

Quote:
The bet is if I have some bigfoot hair or not how much ya got ?
Post a pic or shutup.....as far as anybody reading this they should assume you have nothing
Old 31st January 2008, 02:35 PM   #200
kitakaze

What makes you think I would post a picture of anything on this forum kit ?
Do you think you desearve to see the hair ?
Let me help you understand. It's not about me or deserving anything. Answer this question, freak. Who wrote this?:

Ive got 4 large amounts of different hair samples from bigfoots
You've been silent at every request to see images of the samples. That was the first response to your claim.

Very suspicious, freak.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal