ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , creekfreak

Old 1st February 2008, 10:26 AM   #281
Creekfreak
Banned

you have my name and address start with that
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:26 AM   #282
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Originally Posted by Creekfreak View Post
Ive allready proven you worng lock now I am just makeing you out to be a fool becouse I feel like it .
You think?
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:29 AM   #283
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

go ahead have it moderated and ban me it makes no difference to me
Obviously it does, you keep coming back.

Why should I waist my time trying to teach you people about something you will never beleave unless I bring in a body .
You shouldn't...this of course assumes you've actually started "trying to teach you people".

All you've made is a long list of baseless claims...asked time and time again for you to provide some proof/documentation/basis (or even just enter into coherent, rational discussion) for these claims you resort to insults, blather, rants, anecdotal discussion, etc.

As such, through your actions you have made it obviously clear your claims are false and without merit.

Last edited by Locknar; 1st February 2008 at 10:33 AM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:31 AM   #284
Creekfreak
Banned

Call the fwc and get them out here I will record everything they say would that be enough documentation for you ?
Creekfreak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:33 AM   #285
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

you have my name and address start with that
Call the fwc and get them out here I will record everything they say would that be enough documentation for you ?
You claimed to have "20" witnesses...are you changing your claim to now having just a single witness (ie. you)?

How ever many witnesses you have, please PM me the information I requested and I'll pass along as promised.

I assume you don't have all this stuff right on hand (assumnig the "20" exist), so take a few days. If I don't get anything by say Monday, I'll ask you for a status...fair enough?

Last edited by Locknar; 1st February 2008 at 10:34 AM.
Locknar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:35 AM   #286
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

go ahead have it moderated and ban me it makes no difference to me
Why should I waist my time trying to teach you people about something you will never beleave unless I bring in a body .
Don't fool yourself, freak. You wouldn't put the effort you do in posting at the JREF if it didn't make a difference to you. Behave as the adult you are and don't resort to insults, please.

Let's try a different approach. Am I to understand that there are multiple bigfoots residing in the area you live?

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:37 AM   #287
Creekfreak
Banned

no not fair enough get the fwc out here and I will talk to them about the other sightings .
I still have the comm. of agrecultures email would you like that ?
Old 1st February 2008, 10:38 AM   #288
Creekfreak
Banned

yes so far I have seen 4 different bigfoots
Old 1st February 2008, 10:41 AM   #289
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Wait a minute..

The radio show creek is talking about... Its run by MABRC or its the one run Melissa's Teresa's and Kathy Strain's?

Aniway, if its "Lets' Talk Bigfoot", I would love to see creek exposing the "results" of his "research" over there...
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:43 AM   #290
Creekfreak
Banned

I take that back 3 differnt becouse I did not see the one in the photo when I took the pic but it is a different one then the others Ive seen .
When I say different they are different colors and sizes
Old 1st February 2008, 10:45 AM   #291
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

no not fair enough get the fwc out here and I will talk to them about the other sightings .
I still have the comm. of agrecultures email would you like that ?
More excuses. I've said what I would do, take it or leave it. I suspect you'll "leave it", but I'll give this until Monday (despite your anticipated blather to the contrary).

After your extortion attempts with the FWC folks, I'll not help perpuate your actions wrt them. You, of course, are welcome to contact them again and provide them the information of the "20" you claimed.

If you chose to do so, please provide updates here or on your myspace page (or both).

Last edited by Locknar; 1st February 2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 1st February 2008, 10:46 AM   #292
kitakaze

Originally Posted by Correa Neto View Post
Wait a minute..

The radio show creek is talking about... Its run by MABRC or its the one run Melissa's Teresa's and Kathy Strain's?

Aniway, if its "Lets' Talk Bigfoot", I would love to see creek exposing the "results" of his "research" over there...
MABRC.

kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:46 AM   #293
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

i never claimed not to have some equipment I am just lacking a good camara to hook to the scope .
I don't not misunderstand the meaning of not what the above didn't not say.

Yes bret it will require a heavy duty tri pod and yes I know about camara movement I am not stupid ive read up on digiscopeing before I bought the bigest scope on the market .
How? I mean, how did you read up on it? Did you Google "camaras* or *digiscopeing*?

The system I have in mind will be run through a lap top the subjects will be focused in on the lap top screen I will be able to film and take stills at the same time .
Isn't this what cameras (or camaras) do by themselves? My cheap little Olympus digi certainly does. What additional functionality is provided by the laptop? Do you have one yet?

No I am not stupid even the program I will be useing will insure no tampering can be made to the photo with out it being known about . .
You've already been asked once, but you may have missed it. What program will you be using?

the next pictures I bring in will not need enhanceing they will be the best ever made of this creature ..I am talking about close ups of its eyes at 100 yards .
Close-ups or 100 yards, which? They aren't similes.

Put it this way I can spot a bullet hole in a board at 250 yards thats good you dont need to be an expert to know that .
Pharoah can do that with just his eyes actually, and Pharaoh is getting on.
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 10:47 AM   #294
Creekfreak
Banned

I am talking about the mabrc show Melissa Teresa's show is intresting also but you would will never hear me on it .
Old 1st February 2008, 10:48 AM   #295
kitakaze

OK, freak. You've seen three bigfoots. Twenty of your neighbours have seen them, yes? About how often do sightings occur in your neighbourhood?

Old 1st February 2008, 10:53 AM   #296
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I am talking about the mabrc show Melissa Teresa's show is intresting also but you would will never hear me on it .
Pick a tense. Any tense. Now, don't tell me what it is and let me see if I can guess . . .
Old 1st February 2008, 10:53 AM   #297
Creekfreak
Banned

I wont be contacting anybody you wanted documents the FWC has them contact them yourself .
Old 1st February 2008, 10:53 AM   #298
PetersCreek

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
PetersCreek - just a little correction here. CF has misled you when he said he had a 118mm lens.

He has a 118mm Spotting Scope.

Thank you for the correction, indeed. I do recall discussion of a spotting scope but didn't connect it to this mention of a 118mm "lens". That changes things quite a bit.

Yes bret it will require a heavy duty tri pod and yes I know about camara movement I am not stupid ive read up on digiscopeing before I bought the bigest scope on the market .

Forgive me for not simply assuming that you knew about image blur due camera movement. So far, you have demonstrated a consistent lack of familiarity with basic photographic principles and I had no reason to think this case was any different. You've read up on digiscoping? Why not read up on basic photography, first?

Quote:
The system I have in mind will be run through a lap top the subjects will be focused in on the lap top screen I will be able to film and take stills at the same time . No I am not stupid even the program I will be useing will insure no tampering can be made to the photo with out it being known about . .

Another ill-conceived pipe dream that you'll never effectively act upon. What you've described is a tethered setup, mostly used in studio settings. It is not suitable for photography on-the-go. Just picture yourself chasing through the woods, fumbling with a laptop, cable, and a tripod with spotting scope and camera attached. Then it starts to rain. Framing and focusing through the laptop? Unnecessarily compllcated and really not as easy to do as you think. Which camera are you going to buy that supports live preview and exposure control via tether? And that special tamper-resistant software? Name it.

You'd be far better served by putting a lens on the Pentax. I mean, basic photography is already a challenge for you. Why set youself up to fail with something more complicated?

Quote:
the next pictures I bring in will not need enhanceing they will be the best ever made of this creature ..I am talking about close ups of its eyes at 100 yards . Put it this way I can spot a bullet hole in a board at 250 yards thats good you dont need to be an expert to know that .

Um, yeah...very impressive, I'm sure. Good luck with that 1.3mm exit pupil (at 90x) in dim lighting conditions. Same thing goes for tracking an erratically moving subject through the equivalent of a 1500-4500mm lens.

You're all bluster with no luster. Nice try, Worngmeister.
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 11:01 AM   #299
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I wont be contacting anybody you wanted documents the FWC has them contact them yourself .
Creek, have you noticed at all that without you using the quote function, your replies, such as they are, are impossible to match with the comment to which you are attempting to respond?

ETA: Kitikaze and PetersCreek have more interesting questions than I do, so please answer them before you describe your hardware and software setup for me. Thank you.

Last edited by Akhenaten; 1st February 2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:03 AM   #300
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kitakaze View Post
MABRC.
I had no idea they had a radio show.

Aniway, I can't help but wonder how receptive MABRC folks would be towards creek's "research results"- pics included- at the radio show.
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 11:06 AM   #301
Creekfreak
Banned

Sightings dont just happen everyday you could live out here for many years and not see one then all of a sudden there it is .
You have to understand this is a very large area it is not that hard to avold people
I could walk out my back door and never see another human the rest of my life its not that hard to do it is very vast .
Tates hell for example is 73 thousand acres you could get lost in there and never make it out and that borders a much larger area of nothing but swamps and wilderness .
btw tates hell is named after a man named tate of course that got lost and lived with a tribe of gaints untell he could make it out.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:11 AM   #302
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

More excuses.

You claimed to have "20" witnesses, and I said what I would do. Perhaps you'll change your mind during the weekend.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:22 AM   #303
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Akhenaten View Post
Creek, have you noticed at all that without you using the quote function, your replies, such as they are, are impossible to match with the comment to which you are attempting to respond?

ETA: Kitikaze and PetersCreek have more interesting questions than I do, so please answer them before you describe your hardware and software setup for me. Thank you.
I couldn't take it any longer; that's why he's now on 'ignore'.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:24 AM   #304
GT/CS
Illuminator

Sorry to be such a cynic Creek but my guess is that everyone in your neighborhood knows about your interest in bigfoot and they are seriously messing with you any chance they get.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:26 AM   #305
Creekfreak
Banned

It will all be mounted on the tower brett there will be no fumbling
And of course it will take some pratice with the equipment to be able to get good shots with it .
I dont recall the name of the programs there are 2 ive read about that will do the job but one of them is just for a cannon camara but the other one will work with other camaras .
And yes the camara will have to have streaming vidieo .
camara movement is what I am trying to avold by useing this set up .
Most of what I will be doing will be random shots of an area from a distance I am counting on the scope to see what I cant see .
Old 1st February 2008, 11:30 AM   #306
kitakaze

Sightings dont just happen everyday you could live out here for many years and not see one then all of a sudden there it is .
You have to understand this is a very large area it is not that hard to avold people
I could walk out my back door and never see another human the rest of my life its not that hard to do it is very vast .
Tates hell for example is 73 thousand acres you could get lost in there and never make it out and that borders a much larger area of nothing but swamps and wilderness .
btw tates hell is named after a man named tate of course that got lost and lived with a tribe of gaints untell he could make it out.
Very interesting. OK, I understand the sightings don't happen everyday. Could you...

1) Be more specific about how often they happen in your area that you know of?

2) Tell me when you first realized that there were bigfoots near your residence?

3) To help people communicating with you understand whom you are addressing could you. for example, on this post of mine press the 'quote' button at the bottom of this post and then proceed to respond to this post? Thank you.

Old 1st February 2008, 11:31 AM   #307
PetersCreek

Oh, I understand large, sparsely populated areas very well. I live just outside the Chugach National Forest. Tate's Hell would fit into its 5.5 million acres 75 times with a little room to spare...ETA: or more than 29 times with Lock's number.

Quote:

From the Florida Department of Forestry website...

Quote:
The Legend of TATE'S HELL...
A tale that has been told for many years recounts how Tate's Hell Swamp got its name. Local legend has it that a farmer by the name of Cebe Tate, armed with only a shotgun and accompanied by his hunting dogs, journeyed into the swamp in search of a panther that was killing his livestock. Although there are several versions of this story, the most common describes Tate as being lost in the swamp for seven days and nights, bitten by a snake, and drinking from the murky waters to curb his thirst. Finally he came to a clearing near Carrabelle, living only long enough to murmur the words, "My name is Cebe Tate, and I just came from Hell!" Cebe Tate's adventure took place in 1875 and ever since, the area has been known as Tate's Hell, the legendary and forbidden swamp.

I guess your mention of "gaints" comes from one of the several other versions of the story. Or did you throw that in yourself?

Last edited by PetersCreek; 1st February 2008 at 12:03 PM.
PetersCreek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 11:32 AM   #308
Creekfreak
Banned

there have been at least 20 sightings in this area that doesent mean I have 20 witnesses lined up to tell there stories .
after they talk to me they wont need to talk to the others I will set them straight about this creature .
Old 1st February 2008, 11:36 AM   #309
Ravenwood
Muse

One would think that lens movement would be a big issue, seeing as how the tower that lens will be mounted on is as tall as the boat is long...& unlike a sailboat, you have no weighted keel. You really need to think these things through better...
I will choose a path that's clear-
I will choose Free Will.
-Rush, "Free Will"
Ravenwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2008, 11:41 AM   #310
PetersCreek

It will all be mounted on the tower brett there will be no fumbling...

You're fumbling now. This just keeps getting worngier and worngier.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:45 AM   #311
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

there have been at least 20 sightings in this area that doesent mean I have 20 witnesses lined up to tell there stories .
after they talk to me they wont need to talk to the others I will set them straight about this creature .
This seems to conflict with what you posted a bit earlier:
How many witneses do you want I think we are up to about 20 just in this area
Is there some reason Police (for example) can't talk to these witnesses directly?

Could it be, another claim of yours that has "crashed and burned"?

Last edited by Locknar; 1st February 2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:51 AM   #312
kitakaze

Now freak, be reasonable. You should know by now that the researcher should not influence the witness. Could you please respond to post #306?

Old 1st February 2008, 11:52 AM   #313
Locknar
Sum of all evils tm
Administrator

Tate's Hell is 188K acres, and many endangered or threatened animals live there. This includes the American Black Bear, and the Red-cockaded Woodpecker.

I'd say this pretty well sums up Creekfreak's "sightings".

Last edited by Locknar; 1st February 2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 1st February 2008, 11:53 AM   #314
Cainkane1
Philosopher

I watched a science program on TV and the people who tesat DNA say hair is too poor an example unless you actually have the hair root. Do you have that?
Old 1st February 2008, 12:01 PM   #315
Creekfreak
Banned

Very interesting. OK, I understand the sightings don't happen everyday. Could you...

1) Be more specific about how often they happen in your area that you know of?

2) Tell me when you first realized that there were bigfoots near your residence?

3) To help people communicating with you understand whom you are addressing could you. for example, on this post of mine press the 'quote' button at the bottom of this post and then proceed to respond to this post? Thank you.
kit my freind and I had a face to face encounter with a small one about 12 or 13 years ago out here ,
We did not know what it was at the time but we both agreed on what we had just saw .
The thought of it being a small bigfoot never entered our minds we just called it a hobbit becouse of its hairy feet and other names but never a bigfoot .
Then when I moved up here 12 years later that is when I had my face to face with the 8 foot male going through my trash .
And after consulting with the bfro we realized the small one was most likely a young bigfoot .
as far as the sightings go I saw one 2 times in one week but then you will go a long time not even hearing anything they just show up when you least expect it .
There is not much I can do to convince you guys that I am telling the truth .
Ive tryed the best I know how but that hasent been good enough .
I am tired of fighting about it you win this time I cant sit here and keep this up it is draining me .
I wish you all the best of luck and I pray someday you get to see for yourelfs these fantastic creatures .
Old 1st February 2008, 12:02 PM   #316
sinclairmcevoy
Philosopher

Jesus Christ! Just get a ***** camera and get a picture or shoot one! End this nonsense once and for all. Your story reeks of BS from the get go, although you seem to be seriously inclined to keep it up. You CAN'T prove it exists. You can spot a bullet hole in a board at 250 yds. and can't take a picture?????? People here can spot BF BS a MILE away and still entertain your insane blathering and itiotic excuses. Here's a clue--they're not laughing with you.......
Old 1st February 2008, 12:07 PM   #317
Creekfreak
Banned

Now freak, be reasonable. You should know by now that the researcher should not influence the witness. Could you please respond to post #306?
Kit after I talk to the FWC they will not need to talk to other witneses .
Have a nice life thanks for helping to ruin my reputation
Old 1st February 2008, 12:12 PM   #318
PetersCreek

What reputation? If you had one to ruin, you have no one to blame but yourself. But I guess fingerpointing was bound to follow the excuses.
Old 1st February 2008, 12:14 PM   #319
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Having your current reputation ruined is something you can but hope for, I'm afraid.
Old 1st February 2008, 12:15 PM   #320
kitakaze

This is tremendous! This is fantastic! I'm not being sarcastic. Freak, you learned how to quote!!! I'm so proud! Things are looking up, freak.

Now what are you talking about with the FWC?

Also, how did I help ruin your reputation?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal