ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , Alex Weinberg , tony szamboti

Old 20th January 2018, 08:39 PM   #41
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
I've just posted your comments to Gizmodo.

Let's see what Mr. Weinberg has to say about that. Because I don't believe you.
You don't believe TONY?

Haha
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2018, 08:41 PM   #42
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
I could care less what you believe.
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.

The guy is apparently not showing the majority of the comments he received to the general public.
How's that being a public hack thing working out for you footsoldiers?

Last edited by zooterkin; 21st January 2018 at 03:43 AM.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2018, 09:07 PM   #43
NoahFence
Banned

Hey Tony. Get your boy trump on the case.

Old 21st January 2018, 01:47 AM   #44
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Would it be fair to say your dignity is important to you?

Last edited by zooterkin; 21st January 2018 at 03:42 AM.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 02:09 AM   #45
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Coming here among the ignorant is like walking into a sewer. This place is like one continuous bowel movement.
Dave, what Alex did was hardly acceptable. I told him that the ethical thing to do would be to have ensured he had contacted me before making the disparaging inference he did. Linked In is the last place most would go in trying to contact somebody before commenting that they did not respond. That is like leaving a note on somebody's lawn or knocking on their door at 2:00 AM and when they don't answer saying "well I gave them a chance".

It appears the only one dragging the tone of the debate down to the level of base bodily functions and their consequences is you.

If this is your idea of a reasoned response, then this forum will be vastly improved by an absence of any more posts like this.

Last edited by zooterkin; 21st January 2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Moderated material quoted
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 03:35 AM   #46
Sergei Walankov
Thinker

Linked In is the last place most would go in trying to contact somebody before commenting that they did not respond. That is like leaving a note on somebody's lawn or knocking on their door at 2:00 AM and when they don't answer saying "well I gave them a chance".
If, as you said earlier by way of disputing that he contacted you at all, "Linked In sends messages to your regular e-mail", did he not, in effect, email you?

Last edited by Sergei Walankov; 21st January 2018 at 03:41 AM.
Sergei Walankov is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 05:05 AM   #47
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Dave, what Alex did was hardly acceptable. I told him that the ethical thing to do would be to have ensured he had contacted me before making the disparaging inference he did. Linked In is the last place most would go in trying to contact somebody before commenting that they did not respond. That is like leaving a note on somebody's lawn or knocking on their door at 2:00 AM and when they don't answer saying "well I gave them a chance".

Why do you have a LinkedIn profile if you find getting contacted via it inappropriate and the last thing anyone should ever do?
Old 21st January 2018, 05:13 AM   #48
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by Sergei Walankov View Post
If, as you said earlier by way of disputing that he contacted you at all, "Linked In sends messages to your regular e-mail", did he not, in effect, email you?
Quite logical, but he may have the 12 step authentication enabled on his NoidMail account and that email was automatically deleted by the jew filter.
Old 21st January 2018, 05:15 AM   #49
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Why do you have a LinkedIn profile if you find getting contacted via it inappropriate and the last thing anyone should ever do?

You don't understand. Alex was supposed to find out Tony's home and work addresses and phone numbers, and make repeated attempts to contact him that way.

How can he accuse the shills of "doxxing" and "stalking" him if they won't put in the effort?
Old 21st January 2018, 12:05 PM   #50
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The latest from the insane liars at ae911t, otherwise known as idiots who make up lies to fund Gage's life, repeats failed nonsense. Latest ae911t email alert of woo. (email from ae911t, they want donations)

Quote:
year ago today, Tehran’s iconic 15-story Plasco Building was leveled to the ground following a fire and a series of explosions. This national tragedy in Iran claimed the lives of 16 firefighters and six civilians who were inside the building.

Upon reviewing videos of the incident that day, we at AE911Truth quickly recognized that the building’s total destruction may have been caused by demolition rather than being a result of the fire.
A year later ae911t pushing fantasy. 16 years of failure for ae911t engineers who specialize in woo.

Fire, what Gage can't comprehend. (along with an endlist list of science topics, etc) Does Gage believe his lies, thus he is a moron, or is he a snake oil salesman, who found an audience who are dumber than dirt and donate millions of dollars over the year to keep Gage off the unemployment rolls. Capitalist, or moron - who knows.

Are the big donors to Gage, the ones who donate 100,000 dollars, are they getting a refund of 90,000 dollars? Is ae911t a tax scam? Anyone know an IRS auditor...

Last edited by beachnut; 21st January 2018 at 12:17 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 12:17 PM   #51
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
The latest from the insane liars at ae911t, otherwise known as idiots who make up lies to fund Gage's life, repeats failed nonsense. Latest ae911t email alert of woo.

A year later ae911t pushing fantasy. 16 years of failure for ae911t engineers who specialize in woo.
It's a corner of their own painting. Buildings will burn and collapse in the future. AE911Bollocks now has no choice but to claim every one is CD without exception.

It is a classic example of woo-drift. I believe it was the one and only RMackey who first outlined the theory of woo expansion.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 12:28 PM   #52
MileHighMadness
Muse

Coming here among the ignorant is like walking into a sewer. This place is like one continuous bowel movement.
Thanks Tony, it nice to know I'm still loved!
Old 21st January 2018, 12:48 PM   #53
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

I can tell you one way that author beats me and it is in lying.

He never contacted me yet had the nerve I did not respond to a request for comment on his article. This is the first I even heard about it.

Alex Weinberg apparently has a problem with the truth. That much is clear.
Yet again, another error filled incorrigible and gun-shy potty mouth reappearance by the best bottom of the barrel loudly wrong non fire structural engineer ae911t has.
Keep the faith baby.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 12:55 PM   #54
Whip
Muse

but no one made you come here.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 03:35 PM   #55
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Surprisingly, AE911Truth themselves feature the gizmodo article on their Facebook page:
Originally Posted by AE911Truth
The hateful Alex Weinberg is at it again (http://bwog.com/2007/09/10/pseudoscience-real-terror/), this time picking the one-year anniversary of the Plasco Building demolition to parade his intense loathing of those who question the official account of the WTC destruction. Have your say in the comments section.
And boy, are they (the antisemites that so much crowd 911Twoof) having their despicable say!!

As I write, I see 29 comments, written in the 7 hours since the post was published. Here are the antisemitic comments:
Quote:
  1. Mitch Bowers With the name like WeinBERG it's no surprise, he's just playing his part in the tribe, covering up for the Zionists who carried out the atrocities on 9/11 (16 Like, 1 Love)
  2. Andre Corban Jewberg (4 Likes)
  3. Theodore W Huning From what tribe does Alex Vinebairg come? The same tribe as Larry Zilferstein? The tribe that did 9-11? (6 Likes, 1 Love)
  4. Emmanuel Peel Strange how this only happens to enemies of Israel. (4 Likes)
  5. Mel Indelicato Zionist shill (4 Likes)
  6. Marty O'Brennan the name Weinberg explains it all. (4 Likes)
  7. David Cooke Weinberg yep name says it all (3 Likes, 1 Love)
  8. Maggie Wood I'm no engineer, common sense should tell you that one plane couldn't do that much damage to 3 bloody buildings. Look at all the A and E's that say it's not possible either. Either the guys is a shill, his name says it all as David just mentioned, or he's way beyond stupid, maybe that is why he is teaching instead of practicing. (2 Likes, 1 Love)
  9. Mark Murphy He's probably best buddies with and (or) works for Larry Silverstein. (3 Likes)
  10. Mick Harrison He is one of the Cabal they are out there everywhere.
A solid third of the comments AE solicited is from nazi scumbag jewhaters. That's the sewer level that really stinks, Tony Szamboti!
Old 22nd January 2018, 04:29 AM   #56
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Surprisingly, AE911Truth themselves feature the gizmodo article on their Facebook page:

And boy, are they (the antisemites that so much crowd 911Twoof) having their despicable say!!

As I write, I see 29 comments, written in the 7 hours since the post was published. Here are the antisemitic comments:

A solid third of the comments AE solicited is from nazi scumbag jewhaters. That's the sewer level that really stinks, Tony Szamboti!
More stinking antisemitic vomit puked onto the AE911Truth article by their members, fans, and perhaps dear contributors:
  1. Paul Maroun Dearest AIPAC troll writer, may I remind you of the five dancing laughing Israeli mossad agents celebrating and filming the event while the towers were collapsing? They were safely sent back along with 100 or more mossad agents involved in the event to Israel where they blatantly admitted on public tv they were sent to the USA to document the pre-planned event. Do you also remember Larry Silverstein’s famous “decision to pull it” referring to WTC7’s controlled demolition as he collected the huge sum of insurance claims on towers 1 and 2. Israeli prime and defence ministers were interviewed on the BBC within 2 hours of the 9/11 crimes being committed. They gave the US government strong advise on how to invade Muslim countries in retaliation to the false flag “attacks”.
  2. Ken Cabeen It seems “Weinbergs” are the most vehemently opposed to 9/11 truth. I wonder why that is.
  3. Jimmy Miller 911INSIDE JOB by bush family terrorists and dick cheese Cheney Israel mossad and the jews placed the nano thermite explosives in the twin towers and building six and building seven with the help from marvin bush and the bush family terrorists and dick cheese Cheney
  4. Farzana Razvi Do you know who owned the building ( Plasco) ? [Oy: This is a reference to the fact that the Plasco was once built and owned by a Jewish developer. Until almost 40 years ago.]
That's 4 out of 11 new commenters.
AE is really wading thigh-deep in the vile, stinking sewer full of antisemitic excrement with a fanbase like this.

Any comment, @Tony Szamboti?

Last edited by Oystein; 22nd January 2018 at 04:30 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2018, 08:51 AM   #57
benthamitemetric
Muse

I love how this thread seamlessly goes from Tony lying repeatedly about not being contacted by the author to Micah Java repeating the same old lies he’s been telling himself for years re the NFPA manual. As the world turns...

Last edited by benthamitemetric; 22nd January 2018 at 08:52 AM.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2018, 09:41 AM   #58
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Comparing Tony's completely inappropriate comments to the unfettered antisemitism to the AE911 followers is really something.
Old 22nd January 2018, 10:15 AM   #59
pgimeno
Illuminator

AE is really wading thigh-deep in the vile, stinking sewer full of antisemitic excrement with a fanbase like this.

Any comment, @Tony Szamboti?
Keep in mind whom you're asking.
Old 22nd January 2018, 10:17 AM   #60
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
the obstruction of the failure of the 9/11 Commission
Who obstructed the failure?
Old 22nd January 2018, 12:36 PM   #61
NoahFence
Banned

Coulda sworn this was a thread about a Gizmodo article on AE911 and truthers.
Old 22nd January 2018, 02:16 PM   #62
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Thanks for the insightful link from almost 10 years ago. What a vile piece of racist crackpottery!

I don't mind Tony being honest again here and now about his true and nauseatingly depraved motives. Or about anything, really.
Of course I do not hold my hopes high.
Old 22nd January 2018, 02:49 PM   #63
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Comparing Tony's completely inappropriate comments to the unfettered antisemitism to the AE911 followers is really something.
Sorry, I have trouble parsing this post, where to set the grammatical parentheses: Are you saying that Tony commented somewhere on/about (to) the unfettered antisemitism by AE911 followers? Then I missed this comment - where is it?
Or are you recommending for us to compare Tony's comments here with the unfettered antisemitism by AE911 followers? Then I don't get the point.
Old 22nd January 2018, 02:59 PM   #64
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by AJM8125
Quite logical, but he may have the 12 step authentication enabled on his NoidMail account and that email was automatically deleted by the jew filter.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2018, 08:43 PM   #65
DaveThomasNMSR
Muse

The oddest thing about this whole fiasco is that Weinberg offered Tony a chance to add his comment to the Gizmodo article, but Szamboti was so intent on proving the author's malfeasance that he pissed away the opportunity:

Quote:
If Mr. Szamboti has a statement, I will gladly forward it to my editor to add to the article. He can email me at this address.
And currently, the article still says "He [Szamboti] did not respond to request for comment on this article," with no further comment from Tony.

Well played, Tony. Well played.
DaveThomasNMSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 04:08 AM   #66
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator

Originally Posted by DaveThomasNMSR View Post
The oddest thing about this whole fiasco is that Weinberg offered Tony a chance to add his comment to the Gizmodo article, but Szamboti was so intent on proving the author's malfeasance that he pissed away the opportunity:

And currently, the article still says "He [Szamboti] did not respond to request for comment on this article," with no further comment from Tony.

Well played, Tony. Well played.
Dave,

Alex Weinberg offered to provide a statement from me to his editor. I think a full article explaining the other side, and without Alex acting as an intermediary, is what is appropriate and required.

I am going to tell the Gizmodo editor that he/she is morally obliged to tell both sides of a controversial issue. The Europhysics News editors allowed Zdenek Bazant to publish an article taking issue with what we said in 15 Years Later: On the physics of high-rise building collapses.

Of course, your somehow imagining here that Gizmodo would have already put something out from me, had I accepted Alex's paltry offer, has no basis. That isn't much of a surprise though, as it is similar to your convoluted non-viable views on the causes of the three building collapses in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001. People should be reminded that you think the North Tower was freefalling between floors and had a jolt at impact and that the average of that would be 2/3rds g with the deceleration being masked. They and you should know that free fall between stories can't happen with columns there, especially in the first several stories of the collapse.

Last edited by Tony Szamboti; 25th January 2018 at 04:15 AM.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 04:24 AM   #67
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I am going to tell the Gizmodo editor that he/she is morally obliged to tell both sides of a controversial issue.
We'll eagerly await the articles on creation science, ESP, ghosts and why the Earth is flat then.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 04:48 AM   #68
JSanderO
Master Poster

Tony,
The collapses you and AE911T advocate as controversial are not controversial. That controversy exists in your minds only.

Total building collapses are rare. And the WTC ones were examined in detailed and perfectly rational explanations... physics and engineering based were presented.

Gage's falling blocks is embarrassing... and you should know this. If you don't you need to go back to school and find out why.

For starters the collapses were no at free fall acceleration... components mave have fallen close to FF just as any other object that falls. Buildings are 95% air so the notion that 95 "solid" stories were crushed by a puny 15 story block is nonsense. No columns were crushed in the collapsing... it's right there on the videos... they buckled at their end to end connections or toppled over. The floor slabs without adequate support collapsed and the dynamic load of them falling on slabs below shattered the slabs. These were vertical avalanches and all the light weigh no stone aggregate concrete was pulverized in the collapse of thousands of tons of material.

There is no controversy. There was no active fire fighting... and it's common knowledge that the structural system of the twin towers... light weight floor truss supported floors... could not resist the dynamic loads from the collapsing mass from above.

AE is an embarrassment and it's a disgrace to mislead people with explanations which are not rooted in science or engineering... Pure fantasy.

Time to give it up Tony. Accept that you were wrong and disabuse the truthers... they were being misled. You're too smart to fall for this nonsense. But too stubborn to admit you were wrong.
Old 25th January 2018, 08:47 AM   #69
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Dave,

Alex Weinberg offered to provide a statement from me to his editor. I think a full article explaining the other side, and without Alex acting as an intermediary, is what is appropriate and required.

I am going to tell the Gizmodo editor that he/she is morally obliged to tell both sides of a controversial issue. The Europhysics News editors allowed Zdenek Bazant to publish an article taking issue with what we said in 15 Years Later: On the physics of high-rise building collapses.

Of course, your somehow imagining here that Gizmodo would have already put something out from me, had I accepted Alex's paltry offer, has no basis. That isn't much of a surprise though, as it is similar to your convoluted non-viable views on the causes of the three building collapses in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001. People should be reminded that you think the North Tower was freefalling between floors and had a jolt at impact and that the average of that would be 2/3rds g with the deceleration being masked. They and you should know that free fall between stories can't happen with columns there, especially in the first several stories of the collapse.
Why is it so hard to imagine columns being misaligned?
Old 25th January 2018, 08:48 AM   #70
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Dave,

Everything you just wrote was false, and the assertion that the tower that collapsed in Iran was also CD is not remotely "controversial" it is utterly asinine.

Anyway, write your own article about why Plasco was an inside jobby job, Gizmodo's readers could use the laugh.
Old 25th January 2018, 09:33 AM   #71
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Anyway, write your own article about why Plasco was an inside jobby job,

indeed. why has this not happened anyway?
well, besides the utter embarrassment of doing such a thing.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 09:42 AM   #72
traxy
Critical Thinker

Could be a problem with your device - mine doesn't show comments at all. I guess I have deactivated something like Java script that would be needed.

But you know who heavily moderates comments? Truthers do. Almost all of them, almost everywhere. It is practically impossible to comment to Truther media without getting censored and blocked in very short time. Where approval is required, it is almost never given. The Truth Movement is the biggest champion of total, heavy handed, totalitarian censorship I ever had to deal with.
Yup, no doubt about it. I've been banned from multiple subreddits because I dared to question truthers on their beliefs. They aren't interested in anything that makes them think, they'd rather exist in an echo chamber.
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 09:45 AM   #73
traxy
Critical Thinker

Not just email. I have LinkedIn on my smartphone, I get instant notifications if someone messages me on the app.
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2018, 11:37 AM   #74
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

the article tells ae911t side, a tale of lies based on overwhelming woo

... I am going to tell the Gizmodo editor that he/she is morally obliged to tell both sides of a controversial issue...
LOL, they told your side!. The fantasy side was told, the article was one sided. It left out 19 terrorists did 9/11, and no one else.

You are not paying attention, the article was all about your paranoid nutty side which at best is delusional fantasy, at worse fodder for idiots like the Boston bombers to feel better about taking action to kill.

You are having problems with perception... The story was one sided, about your fantasy CD inside job delusion projected to another fire failed building; wake up
Quote:
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), a organization which promotes the conspiracy theory about a “controlled demolition”
It was one sided, your fantasy CD side.

The article skips the biggest investigation in history by the FBI, and presents the sick side of blaming others for the acts of 19 failed UBL followers.
Quote:
a subsequent “cover-up.”
Your side again, your fantasy cover-up you can't back up with evidence.

Quote:
AE911Truth concluded that Plasco was also a controlled demolition.
Your side is covered again. What article did you read? You failed to put forth evidence for your "side", the fantasy of CD. You can't name anyone who did 9/11, as you ignore 19 terrorists to blame your fellow citizens you can't name. ae911t spread treasonist lies of an inside job with no evidence.

The other side is 19 terrorists did 9/11, the article covers your cartoon like side of woo.
Quote:
Richard Gage, a wide-tied former architect who demonstrates his understanding of structural mechanics using cardboard boxes.
Your side again.

It is all your side of woo.
Quote:
Instead it argues that unnamed nefarious entities demolished the towers with well-hidden pre-planted explosives. To explain away the absence of audio or visual evidence of typical demolition charges, AE911Truth argues that the buildings were brought down by nano-thermite
One sided? lol, you can't find any evidence anyone planted anything in the WTC complex except paper, and you ignore 19 followers of UBL who were killing your fellow Americans. I would expect the lies and nonsense from a Russian hacker trying to mislead americans, but from a US citizen... you got problems, or is it one problem, spreading lies without evidence.

Have you taken your overwhelming evidence to the FBI? What did they say? oops, you lost your evidence... where, did the dog eat it.

They covered your side.
Quote:
The conspiracy theory presented by Gage and AE911Truth is based on three core axioms: 1) Steel skyscrapers cannot collapse due to fire, 2) buildings that collapse should tumble down slowly (rather than at what they call “free-fall speed”), and 3) a collapsing building should topple over eccentrically rather than falling straight down.
Silly taglines from a failed movement which funds an out of work Richard Gage. I don't know if Gage is as dumb as his claims on 9/11, or smart, bilking the gullible to support him. The article tells your side of the story. A fantasy built on the ignornace of the believers. Got any evidence yet Tony?

If 9/11 was an inside job there would be evidence, it would be solved in less than a year. Why was it so easy to identify suspects (suspects Tony, the FBI had to work for years to follow threads to be sure it was 19 terrorists) on four planes? Because only 19 people on four planes had the motive to kill Americans. Why was it so easy to pull off fake hijacking to use planes as weapons of mass destruction? Because our culture, our handingly of hijacked planes. Someone in UBL's camp figured out they could pretend to hijack planes and use them as weapons. Why is it so easy to fly planes today - because engineers have designed flight systems which removed all the poor handling characteristics of jets. Someone with no training could fly as good as the terrorists.

The reality of 9/11 is so simple to figure out, it is amazing any engineers support the wild claims you do. You have failed to offer valid evidence. It has been over 16 years, and you have failed to do what the FBI did in days; name the suspects and provide evidence.

After 16 years you still "we" are shills, that is much more likely to be projection based on the fantasy version of 9/11 you Quixotically support.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2018, 12:24 AM   #75
DaveThomasNMSR
Muse

Here's the "Official" response:

A snippet:

Quote:
First, let’s get one thing straight: AE911Truth has never argued that tall buildings “cannot” collapse due to fire, nor have any of the architects, engineers, or scientists affiliated with AE911Truth, as far as I’m aware. The undisputed fact we cite is that, putting aside the issue of the World Trade Center’s destruction (and now the Plasco incident), no steel-framed high-rise has ever completely collapsed due to fire.
There's more artful twisting like the above, for the curious.
DaveThomasNMSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2018, 02:00 AM   #76
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
So apart from the buildings that have completely collapsed due to fire, no building has ever completely collapsed due to fire, and therefore inside job?

Well I'm convinced. 100%, that. Only a fool would deny it.

Does this void my shill pension rights?
Old 31st January 2018, 03:43 AM   #77
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

I had to read it twice to grok what they said. No high rise steel buildings have ever collapsed due to fire, except for the ones that did.

Undisputed fact, folks.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2018, 04:05 AM   #78
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I had to read it twice to grok what they said. No high rise steel buildings have ever collapsed due to fire, except for the ones that did.

Undisputed fact, folks.
No, that's not it. They're saying that steel high rises can collapse due to fire, but none ever actually have.

They've completely undermined their entire argument, of course, by saying that.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2018, 06:30 AM   #79
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Does this void my shill pension rights?

Nope, you'll still be shipped off to allowed to live in a Death Happy Camp as soon as your usefulness is at an end you've earned it!
Old 31st January 2018, 08:37 AM   #80
benthamitemetric
Muse

Originally Posted by DaveThomasNMSR View Post
Here's the "Official" response
Wow, poor Ted. He's taking this pretty hard. Must suck when the world finally takes notice of your life's work and immediately realizes its garbage.

Ted--I find it especially rich that you, who ostensibly runs AE911Truth's incredibly dishonest advertising campaigns that use dishonestly truncated quotes of 9-11 first responders out of context to imply they believe the buildings were intentionally demolished, chastises Weinburg for not conducting new interviews with Iranian firefighters, many of whom, by the way, are already on record saying fire was responsible for the Plasco collapse. Did you ever think to conduct an interview with Mr. Coyle before you ripped his quote out of context, edited it, and put it up on a bill board in NYC?

Last edited by benthamitemetric; 31st January 2018 at 08:39 AM.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories