ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags election conspiracies

Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #801
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
I would imagine neither Melania nor Trump will be living in NY for a while.

I do wonder about Jared and Ivanka though.
I read somewhere that they were not welcome in NYC, but this seemed a strange thing to say. Who could stop them?
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM   #802
dmaker
Graduate Poster

Vanity Fair has ran a few articles recently about the cold shoulder that Javanka is about to get in NYC.
dmaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #803
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Trump's new conference on Thursday was great. He's really suffering heh, heh, heh. He should be careful, that much stress isn't good for a man in his condition.
Old Today, 01:44 AM   #804
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Why Trump signed that pesky Executive Order 13848 :
I just realised that all this 'Executive Order 13848' stuff is just a call-out to Red Dwarf.

RIMMER: 'I don't know what it is you think you're doing, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo, we surrender...and as prisoners of war, I'm invoking All-Nations Agreement Article 39436175880932/B.'

KRYTEN: '39436175880932/B? "All nations attending the conference are only allocated one parking space?" Is that entirely relevant sir? I mean, here we are, in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.'

Dave
(No, not that one)

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:02 AM   #805
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I just realised that all this 'Executive Order 13848' stuff is just a call-out to Red Dwarf.
You got it. Bubba refuses to read it. It is about financial sanctions on foreign countries and nothing to do with US Democrats. Bubba simply copies anything he can, to this forum, that other Q-Anon fans tell him to.

It's fun to watch him getting more and more desperate.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:35 AM   #806
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post

RIMMER: 'I don't know what it is you think you're doing, but boarding this vessel is an act of war, ergo, we surrender...and as prisoners of war, I'm invoking All-Nations Agreement Article 39436175880932/B.'

KRYTEN: '39436175880932/B? "All nations attending the conference are only allocated one parking space?" Is that entirely relevant sir? I mean, here we are, in mortal danger and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars.'

Dave
(No, not that one)

Of course!!!!!!! Dave, you've just nailed it....

Sidney Powell has RELEASED THE KRYTEN!!!

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:18 AM   #807
Susheel
Graduate Poster

I will admit that I was, at various times, tempted to bait him with one of those bizarre narratives from the SCP wiki. Couldn't find one relating to a voting machine or even an ATM. Though there was one about a soda dispenser.
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #808
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Of course!!!!!!! Dave, you've just nailed it....

Sidney Powell has RELEASED THE KRYTEN!!!
I would rather enjoy that.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:01 PM   #809
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I would rather enjoy that.
Here you go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sidney Dwarf 1.jpg (84.8 KB, 3 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories