ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 15th March 2017, 12:55 AM   #3561
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
*yawn* this again?

I'd suggest you try actually following the diet you claim to be following, but I'm pretty sure encouraging other forum members to commit suicide is against the rules.
According to your logic, if I were sick and died by the reason of my Great Eating Lifestyle in online and off line - I would encourage people in this case to follow the traditional style of eating.

And if I will be healthy and live a very long time from my fGreat Eating Lifestyle - then I will push these people to collective suicide.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 02:45 AM   #3562
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,375
According to your logic...

Sorry I can't determine even the teeniest, tiniest modicum of logic in your posts.

I tried, but failed, kind of like your posts.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 03:09 AM   #3563
Hungry81
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,445
Great news Im 13000 or so days in my freedom from starvation diet. I weigh 89kg and My poop is poop and definately not coffee like.

I'm healthy and feeling fine. Why don't you try my magnificent freedom from starvation diet?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 03:53 AM   #3564
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
The diet of new Saturday / How to do a business from the diet

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
"free from eating"



You have yet to define why that is any kind of freedom from anything. Is eating a chore for you? Given your described diet, I can see why that might be. Raw chicken, vodka and dull soaked grain, That is not a healthy diet, in fact, I would find it impossibly dull. You should consider expanding your culinary range. You are, after all, right in the centre of the melting pot of cuisine that is Israel.


Don't bother. He's lying. All the diet claims are made up for attention.

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
This is really unhealthy. Get help for your eating disorder.


He doesn't have an eating disorder. He's lying about his "diet."

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
According to your logic, if I were sick and died by the reason of my Great Eating Lifestyle in online and off line - I would encourage people in this case to follow the traditional style of eating.



And if I will be healthy and live a very long time from my fGreat Eating Lifestyle - then I will push these people to collective suicide.


Are you drunk again?

Last edited by halleyscomet; 15th March 2017 at 03:57 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 03:58 AM   #3565
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster
 
Porpoise of Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,997
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
He doesn't have an eating disorder. He's lying about his "diet."
You might be correct.

In fact, I'm begining to suspect that he's not actually building a flying temple, or working towards getting the whole world to speak Hebrew either.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 04:18 AM   #3566
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
The diet of new Saturday / How to do a business from the diet

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
Your knowledge about drinking vodka is the same as the virgin's knowledges about sex.

I'm part Scottish, part Irish, part British and part German. I prefer Cask strength Scotch, small batch Whiskey, Imperial Stouts, and Gin. I drink like a man, not like a Communist who can't get GOOD alcohol.

Vodka is an ingredient. I like a good dirty martini as much as the next man but the uncivilized heathens who drink vodka straight need to man up and just drink Everclear. At least then then can have the self-respect of ADMITTING they're drinking to get drunk.

Straight vodka. Might as well be a girl drink drunk.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


No wonder communism fell. All the poor bastards had to drink was vodka. That's no way to live. The west didn't even CARE about vodka until someone invented the Moscow Mule.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 08:45 AM   #3567
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15,983
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Don't bother. He's lying. All the diet claims are made up for attention.
Attention? I am not so sure. As a family, I and mine are all skinny chaps/chapesses across many generations with a single exception. My long dead mother was morbidly obese. It took a level of intervention for her to realise that while she was rigorously adhering to the diet du jour, she was also shovelling in copious random snacks without even being conscious of doing so.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2017, 02:05 PM   #3568
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,992
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I'm part Scottish, part Irish, part British and part German. I prefer Cask strength Scotch, small batch Whiskey, Imperial Stouts, and Gin. I drink like a man, not like a Communist who can't get GOOD alcohol.

Vodka is an ingredient. I like a good dirty martini as much as the next man but the uncivilized heathens who drink vodka straight need to man up and just drink Everclear. At least then then can have the self-respect of ADMITTING they're drinking to get drunk.

Straight vodka. Might as well be a girl drink drunk.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


No wonder communism fell. All the poor bastards had to drink was vodka. That's no way to live. The west didn't even CARE about vodka until someone invented the Moscow Mule.


This so needed a "like" button.
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th March 2017, 05:18 AM   #3569
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
This so needed a "like" button.


Thank you. Feel free to use the "Nominate" button instead.

The reason I came back to this thread is because I realized something. NC isn't just drinking an ingredient (vodka) as if it were a beverage by itself, he's WASTING that ingredient. According to him he drinks vast amounts of vodka while eating raw chicken to sanitize the chicken. What enjoyment he COULD get out of the straight vodka is lost because it's being used to choke down raw fowl flesh.

Not even a vodka aficionado, and they do exist, could approve of the way NC guzzles vodka.

At least an alcoholic who drinks that much vodka is actually ill, suffering from a physical dependency upon the drug. NC is just wasting vodka to preserve a pathetic pretense at eating "raw" foods while admitting, through the act of guzzling the vodka with the raw chicken, that the raw meat diet he's advocating is a steaming pile of bovine excitement.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 02:40 AM   #3570
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Yet you still remain unable to say why "freedom from eating" is useful in any way.
Because the best food for the man is the human body.
And the best food from all human bodies for us is our own human body.
I can't be absolutely free from eating even those 86% of days in a year when I don't eat at all; because in this time I eat my own body.
86% days of self-kanibalism in a year is very very good for my health.

May be better to eat only the sun power - the same as the trees, but I still too far from this state of my body.
And I am not sure that it is realy posible.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 02:53 AM   #3571
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your "great eating lifestyle" is no more than slo-mo suicide.

You have an eating disorder.
You can be absolutely sure that in my definite case this your point of view is absolutely wrong.

I expected that it will be more and more difficult to adapt from "6/1" to "12/2" and from "12/2" to "24/4".

But in reality to adapt to every other cycle is more and more easy.
It is so wanderful that I still can't believe in those absolutely real facts of my experiment.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:05 AM   #3572
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
"free from eating"

You have yet to define why that is any kind of freedom from anything. Is eating a chore for you? Given your described diet, I can see why that might be. Raw chicken, vodka and dull soaked grain, That is not a healthy diet, in fact, I would find it impossibly dull. You should consider expanding your culinary range. You are, after all, right in the centre of the melting pot of cuisine that is Israel.
In my eating days I can of course as every meat-eating animal to eat the raw meat and the raw fish, but it does not mean that I do it frequently.
I need not drink vodka and use drugs because in the days of freedom from eating my body produces alkaloids and opiats - the best alcohol and drugs in the world.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:09 AM   #3573
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
This is really unhealthy. Get help for your eating disorder.
Just try 1 day to eat and 1 day to be free from eating for a month.
And it will be clear you how wrong you was.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:18 AM   #3574
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
According to your logic...

Sorry I can't determine even the teeniest, tiniest modicum of logic in your posts.

I tried, but failed, kind of like your posts.
You are absolutely wrong if you try to find logic in my great discovery - the great health increasing and rejuvenation from my "6/1", "12/2" and I hope in the nearest future "24/4" eating lifestyles.

It is just the real fact.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:30 AM   #3575
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
Great news Im 13000 or so days in my freedom from starvation diet. I weigh 89kg and My poop is poop and definately not coffee like.

I'm healthy and feeling fine. Why don't you try my magnificent freedom from starvation diet?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
You have to understand that 86% days in a year I eat the best food for a man - my own body.
So 86% days in a year I am the self-kanibal.

And 14% of days in a year I eat every posible food (5000-7000) kcal a day.
So I know much better than you what means the "magnificent freedom from starvation diet".
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:44 AM   #3576
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Don't bother. He's lying. All the diet claims are made up for attention.





He doesn't have an eating disorder. He's lying about his "diet."





Are you drunk again?
Graphics of Weights
3 cycles.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 03:58 AM   #3577
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
You might be correct.

In fact, I'm begining to suspect that he's not actually building a flying temple, or working towards getting the whole world to speak Hebrew either.
Please don't mix those 2 my great projects:"To go from "To Eat Only in the 7th Days Lifestyle" to "To Eat Only in the 7th Weeks Lifestyle"" and "The Flying Temple" in the form of the gigantic 3D Magen-David.

"Holy Resurrected Language to every God Believer" is the other my great social project.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:08 AM   #3578
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post


That's an adorable graph. Where's the raw data?

Thank you for giving us your Facebook profile. I'll see if there are any videos where you enunciate enough to be used on Tim Henson's podcast.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:24 AM   #3579
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I'm part Scottish, part Irish, part British and part German. I prefer Cask strength Scotch, small batch Whiskey, Imperial Stouts, and Gin. I drink like a man, not like a Communist who can't get GOOD alcohol.

Vodka is an ingredient. I like a good dirty martini as much as the next man but the uncivilized heathens who drink vodka straight need to man up and just drink Everclear. At least then then can have the self-respect of ADMITTING they're drinking to get drunk.

Straight vodka. Might as well be a girl drink drunk.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


No wonder communism fell. All the poor bastards had to drink was vodka. That's no way to live. The west didn't even CARE about vodka until someone invented the Moscow Mule.
I live in Israel for 27 years.
Here in schools 30% - 40% of children are forced to take pills to strengthen the psyche.
Without these pills that are drugs children in the opinion of teachers and doctors can not successfully learn and make a good career.

I think that in the US the same statistics of mass consumption of narcotic drugs under the guise of drugs for mental disorders.

I'm sure that you also take medicines from mental disorders.

In Israel the cost of alcohol and cigarettes has increased 3 times in the last 3-4 years.
This has led to the fact that more and more people are taking drugs and buying the fake alcoholic beverages.

In the USSR under Stalin and Khrushchev there was a state monopoly on the production of alcohol, and vodka was cheap and of very high quality.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:33 AM   #3580
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Attention? I am not so sure. As a family, I and mine are all skinny chaps/chapesses across many generations with a single exception. My long dead mother was morbidly obese. It took a level of intervention for her to realise that while she was rigorously adhering to the diet du jour, she was also shovelling in copious random snacks without even being conscious of doing so.
Those foto can give you the understanding about my weight changing in the last 3-4 years.
https://www.facebook.com/natsionalko...=pb_friends_tl
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:39 AM   #3581
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
This so needed a "like" button.
The human being's body has the greatest ability to produce much better alcohol and drugs than those garbage that you "like".
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:43 AM   #3582
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,375
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
Because the best food for the man is the human body.
And the best food from all human bodies for us is our own human body.
I can't be absolutely free from eating even those 86% of days in a year when I don't eat at all; because in this time I eat my own body.
86% days of self-kanibalism in a year is very very good for my health.

May be better to eat only the sun power - the same as the trees, but I still too far from this state of my body.
And I am not sure that it is realy posible.
Ya think?
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 04:56 AM   #3583
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Thank you. Feel free to use the "Nominate" button instead.

The reason I came back to this thread is because I realized something. NC isn't just drinking an ingredient (vodka) as if it were a beverage by itself, he's WASTING that ingredient. According to him he drinks vast amounts of vodka while eating raw chicken to sanitize the chicken. What enjoyment he COULD get out of the straight vodka is lost because it's being used to choke down raw fowl flesh.

Not even a vodka aficionado, and they do exist, could approve of the way NC guzzles vodka.

At least an alcoholic who drinks that much vodka is actually ill, suffering from a physical dependency upon the drug. NC is just wasting vodka to preserve a pathetic pretense at eating "raw" foods while admitting, through the act of guzzling the vodka with the raw chicken, that the raw meat diet he's advocating is a steaming pile of bovine excitement.
For those who are afraid of salmonella, I realy advised to drink 100 grams of vodka before eating and 100 grams of vodka after eating the raw meat or the raw fish for prevention.

I myself prefered to drink good vodka, brandy, whiskey and good wine without having a snack.
Because it is absolutely impossible to find a snack to the really high-quality alcohol!
All posible snack will just bring very big spoilage to high-quality alcohol.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 05:30 AM   #3584
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
The diet of new Saturday / How to do a business from the diet

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
I live in Israel for 27 years.

Here in schools 30% - 40% of children are forced to take pills to strengthen the psyche.

Without these pills that are drugs children in the opinion of teachers and doctors can not successfully learn and make a good career.

Citation needed. You have too long a track record of lying for me to take anything you claim at face value.


Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
I'm sure that you also take medicines from mental disorders.

No I do not, but your effort to stigmatize and attack people who are getting treatment has been noted.

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
In Israel the cost of alcohol and cigarettes has increased 3 times in the last 3-4 years.

This has led to the fact that more and more people are taking drugs and buying the fake alcoholic beverages.

So let me get this straight. You're honestly claiming that an increase in the cost of cigarettes is encouraging people to spend even MORE money on even harder to get drugs.

"Well, if cigarettes cost $10 a pack now I'm going to go out and spend $50 on heroin!"

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
In the USSR under Stalin and Khrushchev there was a state monopoly on the production of alcohol, and vodka was cheap and of very high quality.

It's good to know Communists were good at somebting other than slaughtering dissidents by the millions and stealing technology from Capitalists. If you can't feed your people at least keep them nice and drunk.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 06:53 AM   #3585
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15,983
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
For those who are afraid of salmonella, I realy advised to drink 100 grams of vodka before eating and 100 grams of vodka after eating the raw meat or the raw fish for prevention.

I myself prefered to drink good vodka, brandy, whiskey and good wine without having a snack.
Because it is absolutely impossible to find a snack to the really high-quality alcohol!
All posible snack will just bring very big spoilage to high-quality alcohol.
That's 2 litres with every meal. You cannot be serious.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 07:42 AM   #3586
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That's 2 litres with every meal. You cannot be serious.


Claims implying he's an alcoholic seem to be one of the few things he's consistent about.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 08:51 AM   #3587
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 21,292
It's cheaper to cook the chicken and safer too.

Of course we already knew that, just as most of us know that eating well is a healthy way to maintain a healthy life, and incidentally to enjoy it.

The thought of washing down a raw chicken with a couple of bottles of Vodka puts me in mind of a carnival geek. For most people, that is the lowest you can go, not the highest.

Did I mention that old movie Nightmare Alley, earlier in this ridiculously long thread? If not, I recommend it.
__________________
Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding. (Samuel Johnson)

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 08:59 AM   #3588
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster
 
Porpoise of Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,997
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Claims implying he's an alcoholic seem to be one of the few things he's consistent about.
Not really. He says he doesn't drink alcohol with his food. He advised people who are afraid of salmonella to wash down their raw chicken with vodka, but Cosmo doesn't fear food poisoning (still crazy advice though, it's unhealthy and ineffective).
In fact, he sometimes seems to imply that he doesn't drink alcohol at all anymore. However, in other posts he names his favorite kinds of hard liquor, so it's all a bit unclear.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 12:36 PM   #3589
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Not really. He says he doesn't drink alcohol with his food. He advised people who are afraid of salmonella to wash down their raw chicken with vodka, but Cosmo doesn't fear food poisoning (still crazy advice though, it's unhealthy and ineffective).

In fact, he sometimes seems to imply that he doesn't drink alcohol at all anymore. However, in other posts he names his favorite kinds of hard liquor, so it's all a bit unclear.


Consistency is a fuzzy, relative, concept when dealing with NC.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th March 2017, 12:47 AM   #3590
FluffyPersian
Critical Thinker
 
FluffyPersian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 289
I think I understand a very small part of the "freedom from food" argument. I've heard anecdotes claim that people who eat dull food (steamed chicken breast w/o seasoning) for years on end eventually stop craving calorie-rich sugary or fat-laden foods. (I don't see the point of eating raw chicken, which isn't safe in any case.)

Other than that, I can barely understand the logic behind the OP's posts.
FluffyPersian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th March 2017, 12:57 AM   #3591
EHocking
Philosopher
 
EHocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6,389
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
...my body produces alkaloids and opiats - the best alcohol and drugs in the world.
How many times in this forum do you need to be told that alkaloids are not alcohol?

(oh and learn how to spell opiates)
__________________
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"
"Ignorance is a renewable resource" P.J.O'Rourke
Prayer: "a sophisticated way of pleading with thunderstorms." T.Pratchett
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
Forum Birdwatching Webpage
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th March 2017, 03:31 AM   #3592
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,375
Originally Posted by FluffyPersian View Post
I think I understand a very small part of the "freedom from food" argument. I've heard anecdotes claim that people who eat dull food (steamed chicken breast w/o seasoning) for years on end eventually stop craving calorie-rich sugary or fat-laden foods and lose the will to live. (I don't see the point of eating raw chicken, which isn't safe in any case.)

Other than that, I can barely understand the logic behind the OP's posts.
FTFY. I love food.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th March 2017, 07:50 AM   #3593
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Next door to Florida Man, world's worst superhero.
Posts: 14,389
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Claims implying he's an alcoholic seem to be one of the few things he's consistent about.
All is explained.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 04:18 AM   #3594
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Hi.
It has been ended the first trying to adapt the new for me cycle "(24 days of freedom from eating)/(4 days of eating)".
All has been go EASY.
I wanted to eat all 24 days of my freedom from eating.
And it is the main sign of good health and good clleaned organism.

If you just want to eat for those 24 days, but you do not have: headaches, pains of internal organs, dizziness, nausea or heartburn - you can be sure that this cycle of freedom from eating goes successfuly.

According to Hippocrates, the appearance of a feeling of hunger is the most important sign of the beginning of recovery.

There were defecations.somedays.
The faeces and slags had the color of black cofee.

In the last days of my 24 days freedom from eating it was not defecations.
But there was a release of gases from the anus.

Thats why I was absolutely sure that after my first meal I will have the defecation with out problems.

My usual first meal:: oatmeal from 250 g. hercules, 750 g of water, 300 g of sour cream and 300 g of strawberries has gave the defecation in the next morning.

It was the old feces that had the color of black cofee.

An hour after my first defecation, my white tongue turned red, and my state of health became breliant.

Already in the end of my 2nd day of eating I began to feel that already do not want to eat.
I felt that I can begin the 2nd 24 days circle of freedom from eating.

I eat those days because Pesach.
I intend to begin my new "24/4 circle in the 20.04.17.

For those 4 days of eating I ate 14025 ckal
Averagely for one day - 3506 kcal.

For those 24 days of freedom from eating my weight has fell on 13.9 kg. - from 86.8 kg to 72.9 kg.

The table of the cycle:

14.03.17 - the 1st Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight - 86.8 kg.
15.03.17 the 2nd Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight - 84 kg.
16.03.2017 - the 3rd Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight - 83 kg
It was the defecation.
17.03.2017 the 4th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight - 82 kg
18.03.2017 the 5th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 81.3 kg
19.03.2017 the 6th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 81. kg
20.03.2017 the 7th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 80.2 kg
21.03.2017 the 8th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 79.9 kg
22.03.2017 the 9th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 79.2 kg
23.03.2017 the 10th 9th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 79 kg.
24.03.2017 the 11th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 78.2 kg.
25.03.2017 the 12th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 78 kg.
26.03.2017 the 13th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 77.3 kg.
It was 2 defecations.
The color of feces - black coffee.
27.03.2017 the 14th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 76.9 kg.
It was the dafecations.
The color of feces - black coffee.
28.03.2017 15th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 76 kg.
29.03.2017 16th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 75.2 kg.
30.03.2017 17th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 75 kg.
31.03.2017 18th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 74.8 kg.
01.04.2017 19th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 74.8 kg.
It was the big defecation.
The feces and slags had the color of black coffee.
02.04.2017 20th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 74.6 kg.
03.04.2017 21st Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 73.8 kg.
04.04.2017 22nd Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 73.5 kg.
05.04.2017 23rd Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 73 kg.
06.04.2017 24th Day of Freedom From Eating - the morning weight 72.9 kg.

07.04.2017 1st Day of Eating - the morning weight 75.8 kg.
It was the defecation by not leaving for the last 7-10 days feces and slags.
They had the color of black coffee.
.After that my tonque became from white color the red color.
My state of health became even more delightful.
08.04.2017 2nd Day of Eating - the morning weight 78 kg.
There were many great health defecations from my eating food.
09.04.2017 3rd Day of Eating - the morning weight 78.5 kg.
There were many great health defecations from my eating food.
10.04.2017 4th Day of Eating - the morning weight 79.5 kg.
There were many great health defecations from my eating food.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 05:54 AM   #3595
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,375
Delightful.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 06:09 AM   #3596
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,112
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
Hi.
It has been ended the first trying to adapt the new for me cycle "(24 days of freedom from eating)/(4 days of eating)".
Quick tip:

When you've already been clocked as a liar and a fraud, upping the ante to even MORE absurd claims won't convince anyone.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 06:37 AM   #3597
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15,983
Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
<snip>
Seek professional help. This is no way to get healthy. This is going to kill you if you continue.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 11:46 PM   #3598
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Delightful.
Yes.
Because I am already near to my next and my Goal step: "(42 Days Freedom from eating)/(7 Eating Days) LifeStyle".
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 11:57 PM   #3599
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Quick tip:

When you've already been clocked as a liar and a fraud, upping the ante to even MORE absurd claims won't convince anyone.
It is you upping the ante when you are a lier.
I am "upping the ante" for becaouse my state of health in my age 67 as man in the age 16-18.

It is the greatest paradox but every other new step I adapt to myself more and more easy.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 12:15 AM   #3600
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator
 
Nationalcosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,465
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Seek professional help. This is no way to get healthy. This is going to kill you if you continue.
We have known each other for more than 3 years.
And all this time you predict me death from all my great eating lifestyles. .

Once you gave me a good advice from your own experience - to remove a hernia.

If I had not waited for 1-1.5 years - I would have lived already today in the eating lifestyle "To Eat Only in the 7th Weeks".

Now I hope to achieve this great eating lifestyle til September 2017.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.