ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th January 2015, 06:34 AM   #361
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
And it is fantastic. Not in a "Wow, that's really interesting" way, but in a "Biologically impossible" way
It is the matter of fact for the last 4 months, and in the 1 of April 2014 I have begun to go to this regime of eating step by step.
I can proof this fact in every scientist laboratory in every time.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 06:40 AM   #362
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
If you will drink first 1/4 lb of vodka and than you will eat a fresh raw steak nothing will be with you for sure.
I've never tried that, but I'm not as sure as you are that this procedure would be entirely innocuous.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 07:04 AM   #363
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
So why wait the six days? If you're hungry you should eat. Eat sensibly and get some exercise in but there's no reason to suffer and deny yourself food when you're hungry. If you're just going to eat food that's not very good when you're that hungry, eat better food more often, say three times a day.
If the ordinary man that has 6 ft as I am and weight 161 lb as I am will eat for a week as much as he can he will increase his weight maximum 4% - 6% for a week and I will increase my weight 15% - 20% for a week.
It will proof the very good health that has given me this Great Diet.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 07:06 AM   #364
fagin
Illuminator

I do see one or two flaws in your 'conseptual' but not having a spare couple of years, I'll just leave it at er um OK.
Old 20th January 2015, 07:17 AM   #365
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

But you haven't been eating only on the Saturdays for nine months.
I eat only on Saturdays for last 4 months.
And from the 1 of April 2014 I go step by step to this "To eat only in the 7th Days lifestyle."
I am the fighter with fighting for survive.
My projects are my very effective weapons in this my fighting.
Old 20th January 2015, 07:23 AM   #366
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
NationalCosmopolitan, you have yet to address these questions even though they have been asked on several occasions by multiple posters here.

Either admit you made up the idea of 500 alkaloids/opiates, or back it up with evidence other than your personal feeling that it is correct.
Your willingness or unwillingness to submit to testing is not relevant. You MADE a claim of fact.
I MADE just 2 main claims of facts in this thread that for about last 4 months I usually live in "To eat only in the 7th Day lifestyle" and that this gives me the Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day.
5 steps as I have come to this ability are the claims of facts too.
The ability of my diet to heal people from overweight and all illnesses that it brings and from alcoholism and drug addictions today looks as my hypothesis that base on my real 10 months experiences on myself.
Come ON!
I have asked you to back up your statement about 500 opiates. YOU said it as part of your claim that your diet is so very good, and claim there is a video that you are quoting. WHERE is that video?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 07:30 AM   #367
Border Reiver
Philosopher

The Russian philosopher Berdyaev wrote that the Russian Communism is "The Secular Christianity".
It means for me that principally it can be The Secular Buddhism, the Secular Islam and the Secular "Tanahism" too.
I took this word from him to explain people that it is impossible to be all 4 religions' person in religious format but it is possible and very needful to be 4 Books person in the secular format.
The challenge here is that Communism was a completely independent philosophy. It was called "the secular Christianity" because of the religious-style fervour that it was able to inspire in some of its adherents and the way that many of its "prophets" presented it as a complete means of making society better, much like religion is presented.

It did not secularize religion, it was compared to religion.

Quote:
There are people that like to eat the raw meat and raw fish.
Nothing happens with them as usual.
I eat the raw fish and the raw meat some times.
Nothing had happened with me too.
Of course we need to research this question.
Actually, we don't.

Eating extremely fresh raw fish or meat from healthy sources may have no adverse effects. However, should the flesh have come into contact with harmful bacteria, or parasites, either due to the condition of the animal prior to death or due to post-slaughter handling conditions will pass those contaminants on to the consumer. There is an easy solution to this problem - cooking.

Quote:
I thing that to have the ability to eat fresh raw meat and raw fish without any damage to your health is better than not to have this ability.
This is not an ability that a human can have - it is a function of food preparation, not digestion.

Quote:
If you will drink first 1/4 lb of vodka and than you will eat a fresh raw steak nothing will be with you for sure.
Personally, I measure the quantity of liquids I consume by volume rather than mass, but different strokes.

However, however much alcohol you consume - if your steak has parasites in it it will adversely affect you.
Old 20th January 2015, 07:47 AM   #368
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
Actually, we don't.

Eating extremely fresh raw fish or meat from healthy sources may have no adverse effects. However, should the flesh have come into contact with harmful bacteria, or parasites, either due to the condition of the animal prior to death or due to post-slaughter handling conditions will pass those contaminants on to the consumer. There is an easy solution to this problem - cooking.

However, however much alcohol you consume - if your steak has parasites in it it will adversely affect you.
You might alleviate some of the problem by soaking your raw meat in vodka for 20 minutes prior to consuming the meat.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 09:07 AM   #369
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Personally, I measure the quantity of liquids I consume by volume rather than mass, but different strokes.
It's the standard Russian way. Especially Soviet Army.
Quote:
Then again during WWII, the Ministry of Defense gave every Russian soldier on the front line a 100 gram ration of vodka, calling it the “commissar’s ration.”
That should be People's Commissariat, not Ministry, and Red or Soviet, not Russian, soldier, for the WWII period.

Last edited by Craig B; 20th January 2015 at 09:08 AM.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 09:16 AM   #370
Border Reiver
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
It's the standard Russian way. Especially Soviet Army. That should be People's Commissariat, not Ministry, and Red or Soviet, not Russian, soldier, for the WWII period.
I was aware of this little quirk, but outside of this partcular example I was unaware of any other country or time from actually doing it, it would be akin to measuring meat in cm3 for sale or consumption.
Old 20th January 2015, 09:40 AM   #371
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

I was aware of this little quirk, but outside of this partcular example I was unaware of any other country or time from actually doing it, it would be akin to measuring meat in cm3 for sale or consumption.
I think Nationalcosmopolitan has served in the Soviet Army, from one of his posts, but if I'm wrong he may correct me.
Old 20th January 2015, 10:51 AM   #372
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

These are disappointing representations. You are wearing interesting headgear, but you are sitting in a study, not lecturing to people in the streets of Jerusalem.
Old 20th January 2015, 11:33 AM   #373
Astreja
Springy Goddess

If the ordinary man that has 6 ft as I am and weight 161 lb as I am will eat for a week as much as he can he will increase his weight maximum 4% - 6% for a week and I will increase my weight 15% - 20% for a week.
First of all, 161 pounds is at the low end of the recommended body weight for someone in his 60s who is six feet tall.

Secondly, a 6-day fast will almost certainly result in loss of muscle, and possibly also cause neurological damage due to loss of the myelin sheath on nerve fibers. Just because you weigh 161 pounds doesn't mean that it's a good 161 pounds. You could be setting yourself up for all kinds of nasty illnesses and chronic conditions -- Fatty liver, neuropathy, muscle atrophy, and a whole constellation of intestinal problems from eating and excreting massive amounts of food all at once. Please, please, please get regular blood tests to make sure you aren't hurting yourself with your diet.

The idea of a diet based primarily on a huge amount of grain is definitely not very appealing. Personally, I "graze" throughout the day with many small meals and snacks, including regular servings of meat, dairy products, fruit, vegetables and occasionally moderately small amounts of grain. (For example, I just finished lunch: I had a half-sandwich made from a single slice of whole wheat bread, with 2 different types of cheese. I also had an orange.)
Old 20th January 2015, 03:14 PM   #374
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I have hurt my brain.

Nontheless, not a single vid provides evidence for the claims made. Not a single claim made takes place beyond the very same office shown in the vids
Old 20th January 2015, 09:54 PM   #375
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

And from the 1 of April 2014 I go step by step to this "To eat only in the 7th Days lifestyle."
Valuable clue highlighted?
Old 20th January 2015, 09:56 PM   #376
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The Russian philosopher Berdyaev wrote that the Russian Communism is "The Secular Christianity".
It means for me that principally it can be The Secular Buddhism, the Secular Islam and the Secular "Tanahism" too.
I took this word from him to explain people that it is impossible to be all 4 religions' person in religious format but it is possible and very needful to be 4 Books person in the secular format.

I thing that to have the ability to eat fresh raw meat and raw fish without any damage to your health is better than not to have this ability.
That is so not even close to being true. Alcohol does not kill bacteria or viruses in the food you eat. To put it another way, if you drank enough, fast enough that the alcohol in your stomach killed all the bacteria and viruses, food poisoning would be the least of your worries. There are reasons that you can safely some raw beef and raw fish without too much risk of food poisoning that have nothing to do with getting drunk to the point of dying.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 09:59 PM   #377
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It will proof the very good health that has given me this Great Diet.
Want to give me a citation for how you came up with those numbers. You've already been caught making numbers up in this thread.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2015, 10:03 PM   #378
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

How are they effective weapons? No one wants to try your diet and your unification of Israel, Europe and North America isn't going to happen. Your plan isn't dead on arrival because your plan is never even going to arrive on the desk of anyone who could do anything to advance it.

Also, because you made up numbers that don't add up, I do not believe you when you say you only eat once every seven days.
Old 21st January 2015, 02:15 AM   #379
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
As I recall you claimed it wasn't rising at all, not that it wasn't rising so fast. You were wrong on both counts: it is rising, and at a fairly steady rate.

The data does not confirm your feeling.

Wrong again. The table gives life expectancy figures since 1980, and other pages gives graphs of life expectancy for each country since 1995.

No, the data shows a fairly steady rate of increase.

Click on the name of a country and you'll get lots of data, including a graph of life expectancy since 1995. I looked at Austria, Australia, Belgium, Finland, France and the UK. All show a fairly steady rate of increase in life expectancy over the last 20 years.

ETA the link for the UK's page: http://data.worldbank.org/country/united-kingdom

which actually shows a slight uptick in the last few years.
Let us look attentively on the table.
Germany had the best increasing of life expectancy in 2004 - 2006 from 79 years old to 80 years old for 3 years.
Increasing from 80 years old to 81 years old was in 2007 - 2011.
So it has taken 4 years for this.
It proofs that the increasing of life expectancy in Germany in 2004 - 2006 was faster than in 2007 - 2011.
And the same I can say about Israel.
Increasing LE from 80 to 81 has taken 3 years 2003 - 2005 but increasing LE from 81 to 82 has taken more - 4 years 2006 - 2009.
US looks not so good as Israel and Germany but more stable.
Increasing LE from 78 to 79 just for 4 years 2006 - 2009 is a good result for this country.
I have found LE in those countries in 2013 and 2014 http://www.geoba.se/population.php?p...sde=&year=2014
Germany 80.32 and 80.44
Israel 81.17 and 81.28
US 78.62 - 78.75
It means that the Life Expectancy in the most developed countries increase slower and slower last 5 years.
It looks for me as the World Bank do not want to public the dates of life experience in 2013 – 2014.
Old 21st January 2015, 02:27 AM   #380
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You cannot compare changes over periods as short as 3 or 4 years, especially when the figure you're comparing is rounded to the nearest whole number.

The graphs for high income countries show that the increase has been fairly steady over the last 15 years.

This data takes a long time to collect and verify, I would not expect the data for 2013 to be available until later this year, and for 2014 until late next year.

This will be my last post on this thread, as I cannot take the OP seriously.
Old 21st January 2015, 02:39 AM   #381
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You'd need to first actually do what you claim you are doing.
The more people will not believe in reality of fact of my "To eat only in the 7 Day lifestyle" - the more fenomenal it will be look.
For me it is good because I can proof the fact of this my lifestyle every time.

Of course if somebody officially will check me I will be more exactly in it.
Old 21st January 2015, 03:24 AM   #382
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Frankly I have no interest in whether you run marathons or not, I was just examining your claim to walk over 100 miles a week and only consume 7,000 calories a week (and those in a single day)
May be it will be 9000 kcal in my 7th Day.
I can eat 7000 kcal in my 7th Day too, but it mean that my weight will be 137 - 140 lb but I want to remain on 152 - 156 lb as minimum for my 6 ft of high.
Now you've said that you haven't been walking since autumn last year. You really need to keep you story straight.
It is not so easy because my project is in developing process.
For example.
My "To eat only in the 7th Day lifestyle" for last 4 months I live exactly on it has become more and more routine for me.
So I intend to add to this my lifestyle the dry fasting - first step to drink 2 liters of raw water once a day, second step - to drink 4 liters of raw water once in 2 days and may be the third step to drink the 8 liters of raw water once in 4 days.
I agree that there are some contradictions in my story as in every real true story.
I don't want to use my right to keep silence because I am not in the court.
I want to use my right to explain to the people my lifestyle and all nuances of it with all my truth of the confession and to discuss creatively my diet.
Old 21st January 2015, 04:01 AM   #383
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Here are a couple:
You claim to only consume 7,000 calories a week, in a single day, and yet maintain a weight of 137 lbs. Unless you are extraordinary metabolically, your energy requirements even if you do nothing at all are far in excess of that.
Once more.
I eat every Saturday 9000 kcal of food for last 4 months and my weight was not less than 152 lb.
I just think that if I will eat 7000 kcal of food my weight will not be less than 137 lb.
137 lb is the minimal normal weight for me but it does not mean that I ever had it in last 52 years.
You claim to be able to eat 28 lbs of food in a single day (if I recall it's 7 meals each of 4 lbs). I think even a top class competitive eater would have difficulty consuming that much in a single day, particularly the unappetising mash that you claim to eat.
To tell you the truth sometimes it take me not 25 hours but 30 hours to eat this amount of food.
I do it easy because the peristaltic catharsis of the 7th Day.
I do not just eat 4 lb of food 7 times in the 7th Day day, I also go to the lavatory 7 times in the 7th Day.
Old 21st January 2015, 04:08 AM   #384
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

You've claimed that you eat 7000, and between 8000 and 9000 calories every Saturday. Which is it?
Old 21st January 2015, 04:13 AM   #385
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

How many kilograms of faeces and urine did God excrete on these days? I think that the Torah is silent on this point.
For my case it is not a secret.
4 kilograms of faeces, 4 liters of urine and 1 kilogram of fat.
My organism produces also alkaloids and opiates that give me the Great Intellectual and Spirit Creative Enlightenment for all week.
Old 21st January 2015, 04:31 AM   #386
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

He "smells". Is that a problem? The arrangement was: people brought animals for sacrifice. God got the smell. The priests got the meat. Good deal!
This line from the Bible just proves that every burnt food and especially the fat meat is the smell drug.
Thats why I recommend to eat the raw food and to drink the raw water.
Old 21st January 2015, 04:52 AM   #387
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
I searched the thread but cannot find the link to this scientific video on YouTube. If you posted it please do so again or give the post number in which you gave it to us the first time.
If you know Russian you can find his lectures in Youtube.
Unfortunately I don't remember this lecture were I have heard this.
Old 21st January 2015, 05:01 AM   #388
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I understand this is your project for the whole world, but how many people do this? How many supporters do you have?
Old 21st January 2015, 05:11 AM   #389
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

I was being specific when I said raw chicken.

At any rate I'll stick with properly cooking my food.
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2015, 05:27 AM   #390
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The only Professor Emelianov, neurophysiologist that I found any reference to studies the use of ultrasound and acoustics - not diet and pharmacology
Sorry!
My fault!
His name is Sergey Saveliev.
Here is the number of his lectures unfortunately not in English but in Russian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIukVqmbr0k
Old 21st January 2015, 05:29 AM   #391
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Searching

pharmacology of starvation Emelianov

And specifying videos, all I get are references to The Hunger Games.
Sorry!
My fault!
His name is Sergey Saveliev.
Here is the number of his lectures unfortunately not in English but in Russian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIukVqmbr0k
Old 21st January 2015, 05:34 AM   #392
Filippo Lippi
Master Poster

It's been done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU
Filippo Lippi is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2015, 06:32 AM   #393
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by casebro View Post
Eating 3x/day is a needles habit, we can get out of it.

For about a year I ate one low carb meal per day. A chunk of meat and some veggies. Ta6at and busting my ass like farmers used to, or a Seal Team recruit in Hell Week, I lost 60 pounds in 90 days.
It means that you lost about 1/4 - 1/3 pounds of fat a day - 22 lb - 30 lb totally in 90 days.

I suspect that eating 5,000 calories at one sitting, every other day, would have it's benefits. Ketotic every other day would drop LDL like a rock, and HDL would soar like an eagle.
I eat 7 times in my 7th Day and it is totally 9000 kcal of food.
I don't measure LDL and HDL but I feel myself very good in my 7th Day and in 6 working days without food too.
I can beleive the fasting for six days,
It is a half of the way to Diet Of New Saturday.
but I just can't believe anybody that claims to eat 28 pounds of food in one day, and digest/absorb it. The human pancreas does have it's limits, as does the intestines. Plus, so much depends on the internal biota, and that takes time to ferment, not just volume.
It is 5 pounds of chicken, 4,4 pounds of buckwheat, 4 pounds of vegetables and fruits and 0.2 lb of oil.
All other 14.4 pounds of "food" from 28 lb is water.
I'm a big Lithuanian, 6'3" 275#, and I bet I could eat five pounds of potatoes in a day. And when I was working for a living as a wood carver, I ate 6-7,000 calories per. But not 20 pounds of potatoes, plus a ten pound ham.
Sometimes I eat potatoes in my 7th Day but not 20 pounds.
I eat 5 pounds of potatoes in my 7th Day but in this days I do not eat the buckwheat of course.
My pancreas works good may be because it is not loaded 6 days a week.
Old 21st January 2015, 06:38 AM   #394
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Oh, no, say it ain't so...untruth has crept into this thread? Egad.
This thread will the etalon of the author's truthfulness.
Old 21st January 2015, 06:46 AM   #395
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I can believe it as a one-off or once in a while thing - I cannot believe it as an ongoing lifestyle.
It is my ongoing and dominant lifestyle but it can be combine without mixing with every other lifestyle and eating and drinking style.
They are compatible without mixing as compatible most of computers programs.
Old 21st January 2015, 07:32 AM   #396
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

It is 5 pounds of chicken, 4,4 pounds of buckwheat, 4 pounds of vegetables and fruits and 0.2 lb of oil.
All other 14.4 pounds of "food" from 28 lb is water.

Sometimes I eat potatoes in my 7th Day but not 20 pounds.
I eat 5 pounds of potatoes in my 7th Day but in this days I do not eat the buckwheat of course.
My pancreas works good may be because it is not loaded 6 days a week.
I defy you to eat that amount of grain. A reasonable serving of buckwheat gruel or porridge is made with half a cup dry measure. You're eating more than sixteen times that amount. On top of that you have the gross serving of chicken and four pounds of vegetables. It's ridiculous.

You'll do yourself a mischief, Sir.
Old 21st January 2015, 07:43 AM   #397
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I defy you to eat that amount of grain. A reasonable serving of buckwheat gruel or porridge is made with half a cup dry measure. You're eating more than sixteen times that amount. On top of that you have the gross serving of chicken and four pounds of vegetables. It's ridiculous.

You'll do yourself a mischief, Sir.
Yes, it seems much healthier to spread the servings out over several meals and across several days.
Old 21st January 2015, 09:33 AM   #398
phunk
Illuminator

Nationalcosmopolitan, can you add a note to your will requesting one of your relatives come here and update this thread when you die? If your diet kills you, surely you will want people to know so they don't repeat your mistake.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2015, 10:41 AM   #399
alexi_drago
Graduate Poster

If this were to take off, would the weekend shift at the sewage processing plant be able to cope?
Old 21st January 2015, 12:35 PM   #400
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

I've been dipping in and out of this thread, mostly for its pure entertainment value; but I have to say, the repeated phrase "peristaltic catharsis" kind of has this effect on me:

Whuuuut?

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal