ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 25th December 2014, 03:23 AM   #81
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
What cereals? What do they weigh after soaking? Is it oatmeal or something you make porridge from? I defy anyone to eat all that in one day.
Personal for me this is buckwheat, couscous and wheat.
But it can be almost all other cereals including oatmeal and
all legumes except rice just because it soak water very hardly.

Quote:
I defy anyone to eat all that in one day.
I make it every Saturday with great pleasure in 7 steps every 4 hours of 25 hours Shabbat.
I am not an exclusive phenomenon.
Every person can do it because the "Great Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day", that clean my organism much better than all others world known systems of cleaning organism do.

Quote:
The biggest volume diet I know in history is the daily consumption of potatoes by Irish farm labourers in the early nineteenth century, which was a stone (14 lb) of potatoes. But these are mostly water, so they were consuming nothing like that in dry weight. And they ate nothing else, more or less.
I have counted the weight of my Sabbath meal.
All cereals soaked in water and salad of tomato have weigh 15.6 lb.

But this Saturday I have ate 4.4 lb of chicken, 2.2 lb of carrot, 1.1 lb of beet, 1.5 lb of onion, 3.3 lb of bread, 3 lb of soaked wheat and 4.4 lb of potato.
It is about 20 lb.

I have finished my Sabbath not at 17.21 but at 24.
So my 7th Day has prolonged not 25 hours but 31.5 hours.
To feel yourself comfortably is much more important than to be exactly and dogmatically in frames of the 7th Day.

My difference from the Irish farm laborers is that they ate 14 lb of their meal every day and eat 15 lb - 20 lb of my meal only in the 7th Day.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2014, 03:34 AM   #82
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'm not aware of any harm that it does though not having researched much I'm probably the wrong person to ask.
Maybe it will be interesting to you.
Take a glass of buckwheat.
Add 2 glasses of raw clean water and after 6 hours you can eat very healthy meal.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2014, 03:44 AM   #83
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I'm having roast turkey, chestnut stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and parsnips, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli and red cabbage for lunch, followed by Christmas pudding drenched in brandy pouring cream, preceded by a glass of Prosecco and accompanied by a glass of Sancerre. And it's not even Saturday.
Old 25th December 2014, 03:44 AM   #84
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
My difference from the Irish farm laborers is that they ate 14 lb of their meal every day and eat 15 lb - 20 lb of my meal only in the 7th Day.
If you also had this difference, that your stomach is seven times as big as that of an Irish farm labourer, then I might agree with you. But I don't think it is, so I don't think that your diet is sensible.

Your last Saturday Bill of fare looks almost suicidal. If God told you to eat all that, then sack God and find a more competent dietitian.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2014, 04:34 AM   #85
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Thank you for admitting that you're unable to cite even one lonely expert who endorses your diet.
Look, I am on my diet 9 months and I have a great result.
After all I have a discovery - "Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day" that cleans organism much better than every other cleaning system.
It is true that today I have no experts.
But it is also true, that I don't refuse from them.
It is also true that have no money to pay for expertise.
I hope that I will find sponsors that will help me to make expertise and to develop my project "The Diet of New Saturday".
It will bring them billions of dollars.

Quote:
Now that readers might know your name, do you actually think that changes the gist of my question? It doesn't -- not in the slightest.
Quote:
Do you think it's a good idea to switch to a highly unusual diet based solely on the cryptic words of an anonymous character on the Internet?
1 I agree that my diet is extremely unusual.
2 I am not anonymous now.
3 The members of this discussion get from me on concrete and truly answers on their questions.

I am sure that billions of people will go to the "To eat only in the 7th Day of week lifestyle".
Old 25th December 2014, 04:52 AM   #86
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
If you have doctors monitoring you, that is good. It would be even better for your project (and for the world, if your claims are true) if they would publish a study based on their findings. Will they do that?
Before publish in serious magazine they have investigate me in their hospital for some months.
It cost many money and nobody will give it them.
But I will ask my cousin.
May be she has any way to do this.
She is the evidence of my 9 months experience.
Old 25th December 2014, 04:58 AM   #87
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I am sure that billions of people will go to the "To eat only in the 7th Day of week lifestyle".
I am sure that you will never get even one other person to try it.

Even if you could prove that - unlikely as it seems - it really is a healthy diet, it is far too hard to keep to for it to become popular.
Old 25th December 2014, 05:04 AM   #88
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Raw food goes well with raw water.
Exactly so!
The boiled water water is "dead water".
We do not give to our dogs or cats or flowers aquarium fish because they will dead from it.
The raw water is "life water".
Old 25th December 2014, 05:13 AM   #89
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Naturally!
Why we don't eat widely soaked in raw water
cereals, legumes and nuts and why we don't drink raw water is a great task for me.
Old 25th December 2014, 05:29 AM   #90
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe it will be interesting to you.
Take a glass of buckwheat.
Add 2 glasses of raw clean water and after 6 hours you can eat very healthy meal.
Nope, not even remotely interesting to me. Not one little bit.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2014, 05:59 AM   #91
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
No, simplistically, nothing bad can happen. Your body will not store some electrolytes
If the man drinks distilled water who dies without electrolytes.
If the man drinks raw water who never die because there are mineral salt.

Quote:
and thus you will be for instance hypokalemic by the sixth day without food. Another consideration is hypophosphatemia causing calcium to be drawn from your bones.
It can't be so because I eat at the 7th Day all spector of food that eat animals in nature.

Quote:
What study have you done to back up the claim of curing any illness much less addictions?
I had no money even to buy rats and food for them to make those studies.
So I have made experience on myself and for 9 months of it it was not even a single cruises.
Experience has gone absolutely easy.
It was my own risk but it gives many years of economy because now I am the source of great knowledge to scientist.

Quote:
Of a large scale study was undertaken and people died would you accept responsibility?
If I will be the top manager of this great project nobody will die and of course I will be responsible for it.
Old 25th December 2014, 06:26 AM   #92
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
It's obvious from his post that he is suffering brain damage from malnutrition.
I prescribe he supplement by adding 1/2 kilo of chopped liver the other six days.
Look please.
I feel myself the single person in the world that do not use external buying drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and so called food drugs that people have in every dish and in every drink.
But in the same time I am the internal - nature alcoholic and drug addict because my body produce 500 kinds of opiates and amount of alkaloids in a week that equivalent to 2 lb of whisky.
It is the great paradoxical idea to change peoples' external alcoholism and external drug addiction on my - internal alcoholism and drug addiction that give great health to a man.
Old 25th December 2014, 06:52 AM   #93
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Which god?
God of ours Abrahamic - Buddhist Civilization.
And format of the Week of Creation that all world use for thousand years and Weekend of 7th Day - it is the "1000 years old world consensus time quantum"

"Diet of New Saturday" will glorify the Creation Week.
Old 25th December 2014, 07:06 AM   #94
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I'm having roast turkey, chestnut stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and parsnips, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli and red cabbage for lunch, followed by Christmas pudding drenched in brandy pouring cream, preceded by a glass of Prosecco and accompanied by a glass of Sancerre. And it's not even Saturday.
Great meal!
But you can't get even 1/100 part of pleasure from your meal then I get from my 7th Day meal after my 6 days of creative, spiritual and intellectual freedom from eating.
Old 25th December 2014, 07:21 AM   #95
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Nope, not even remotely interesting to me. Not one little bit.
It will come time and it will be clear to you that really healthy meal must not be tasty and mast not be not tasty as raw water - the ideal meal.
Old 25th December 2014, 07:27 AM   #96
Denver
Penultimate Amazing

Before publish in serious magazine they have investigate me in their hospital for some months.
It cost many money and nobody will give it them.
But I will ask my cousin.
May be she has any way to do this.
She is the evidence of my 9 months experience.
Thanks. I'd love to read her report.
Old 25th December 2014, 07:30 AM   #97
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Has your cousin adopted your diet?
Old 25th December 2014, 07:58 AM   #98
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Fixed it for you:
Originally Posted by Craig B
Your last Saturday Bill of fare looks almost suicidal. If God told you to eat all that, then sack God and find a more competent dietitian deititian.
Old 25th December 2014, 12:01 PM   #99
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It will come time and it will be clear to you that really healthy meal must not be tasty and mast not be not tasty as raw water - the ideal meal.
Yeah, I'm not going to do that. Your arguments just aren't compelling.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2014, 08:46 PM   #100
SezMe
post-pre-born

God of ours Abrahamic - Buddhist Civilization.
I don't know of any "Abrahamic - Buddhist" civilization. Can you give me an example or two.

And format of the Week of Creation that all world use for thousand years and Weekend of 7th Day - it is the "1000 years old world consensus time quantum"
I haven't followed this thread religiously (so to speak) but I am quite happy to see that word finally included in the discussion. Up to now, it was all theoretical but with "quantum" now brought to bear, it is all too real to deny.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th December 2014, 07:59 AM   #101
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Why we don't eat widely soaked in raw water
cereals...
I do sometimes. It's called "oatmeal".
Old 27th December 2014, 06:59 AM   #102
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Thanks. I'd love to read her report.
Maybe you have some professors who will agree to check me in their laboratories.
Remember please.
I agree and I wish to be checked.
Old 27th December 2014, 07:22 AM   #103
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Quote:
Has your cousin adopted your diet?
What are you talking about?
For first 5 - 6 months all my relatives were in great shock about how I can eat in the first step once in a day, on the second step once in 2 days, on the third step to eat only every 4th day and on the 4th step to eat only in the 7th Day.
After all they was afraid for because my weight was from the age of 20 years old not less than 220 lb and now it fell to 167 lb.
Old 27th December 2014, 08:19 AM   #104
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

What are you talking about?
You are trying to persuade strangers to adopt your diet. You state that your cousin can confirm what you say about the benefits your diet has brought you. So I ask again: has your cousin adopted your diet? Because if you can't even persuade someone who has supposedly seen the benefits at first hand to do so, your chances of persuading anyone else to do so are clearly zero.
Old 28th December 2014, 04:31 AM   #105
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Fixed it for you:
Originally Posted by Craig B
Your last Saturday Bill of fare looks almost suicidal. If God told you to eat all that, then sack God and find a more competent dietitian deititian.
It seems so but the reality is absolutely opposite. I am 9 months on "Diet of 7th Day" and I feel and look healthy and strong.
Old 28th December 2014, 04:38 AM   #106
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Yeah, I'm not going to do that. Your arguments just aren't compelling.
Look please.
I have no compelling arguments except my own life in those 9 months that I am on my diet.
Old 28th December 2014, 04:40 AM   #107
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

It seems so but the reality is absolutely opposite. I am 9 months on "Diet of 7th Day" and I feel and look healthy and strong.
So how many people who have seen for themselves how healthy and strong you look on this diet are now on it too?
Old 28th December 2014, 05:03 AM   #108
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

It sounds like slow death to me. Post before and after pix.
Old 28th December 2014, 05:17 AM   #109
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

How do you tell the difference between raw water and boiled water after it cools down?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th December 2014, 05:50 AM   #110
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Well, if you eat 20 lb of food including over 4 lb of chicken in one day, then nothing for six days you must have the metabolism of a large python that might swallow a goat and then eat nothing for weeks.

But consider this; snakes are not warm blooded, and if they remain inactive they need little energy to remain healthy. Humans are very different, and I think you should eat something each day.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th December 2014, 06:15 AM   #111
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
I don't know of any "Abrahamic - Buddhist" civilization. Can you give me an example or two.
In the 13th century it was the greatest of the human beings history Empire of mongols with the capital in Beijing.
The Emperor Kublai Khan was Buddhist and Christian, and Muslim.
He was very successively in power 40 years and his relatives were the kings of many parts of this Greatest Empire.
Some of them were Buddhists, some of them were Christians and some of them - Muslims.
But Great Kublai Khan tried to make from all of them and from all his people of his Emperor the people of all 4 world religious as he was.
The analog of my project is Empire of Kublai Khan but on the modern level of course.
Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
I haven't followed this thread religiously (so to speak) but I am quite happy to see that word finally included in the discussion. Up to now, it was all theoretical but with "quantum" now brought to bear, it is all too real to deny.
Einstein told that one of the greatest inventions and discoveries of Jews is invention of week.
Buddhists, Christians, Muslims, Jews were enemies for many hundreds years but they have the great consensus for many hundreds years to use WEEK as common social time - quant.
There is one more great analog of my diet.
It is Shabbaton - categorical prohibition to sow the land every seventh year that would give her the opportunity "to eat the maximal posible volume of juices of fertility" that it will give back for next 6 years of sowing to obtain good harvests .
Earth on Holy Language - "Adoma".
The Man on Holy Languge - "Adom".
It means that the same proportion of the time of eating life power and using it for fruitful things have to be at Earth and at a Man.
For a man the scale is 7days of week.
For the Earth the scale is 7 years of Shabatton cicle.
Old 28th December 2014, 11:45 PM   #112
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
I do sometimes. It's called "oatmeal".
If to put oatmeal in a raw water for some hours you can eat it and it will be better for your health than oatmeal cooked in boiling water.
Old 29th December 2014, 12:49 AM   #113
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You are trying to persuade strangers to adopt your diet.
I am absolutely sure that even today many people can very carefully step by step go to my diet and it will give much health to them.
I tell this because for those 9 months all steps of diet go very very easy and it was not even one little krizes.
You state that your cousin can confirm what you say about the benefits your diet has brought you.
My cousin is a doctor on the stomach with 43 years experience.
She is the evidence of all stages of my diet because I communicate with her averagely once a month.
Every time she asks me -"are you still in a live my crazy cousin".
And I tell her that every month I feel stronger and healthier.
So I ask again: has your cousin adopted your diet? Because if you can't even persuade someone who has supposedly seen the benefits at first hand to do so, your chances of persuading anyone else to do so are clearly zero.
Her doctor education and big experience make her unable to adopt my diet.
All what I know absolutely exactly that she and some of her friends - doctors with big experience are very surprised that I am still in a live on my diet.
To believe that I am not just in a live but feel every month stronger and healthier is simply impossible to them.
Fortunately not everything in this world depends from cousin and her friends and I am absolutely sure that I will implement worldwide my project "Diet of New Saturday".
Old 29th December 2014, 01:11 AM   #114
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

So how many people who have seen for themselves how healthy and strong you look on this diet are now on it too?
I has begun my diet in April 1 2014.
I am not in a hurry because I know well that even when I will become a billionaire I will remain on my "Diet of the 7th Day".
I has hoped that all will be ready for wide using of my diet from April 1 2015.
But all is ready even now.
I can give my consulting to everybody who want step by step to come to this great diet and lifestyle.
Old 29th December 2014, 01:12 AM   #115
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

So that's a no then. No converts to your diet amongst people who have observed it, just surprise that you are still alive.

Most people need a greater incentive to try a diet, especially one as difficult and unpleasant as yours, than "I'm still alive after 9 months on it".
Old 29th December 2014, 01:23 AM   #116
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
It sounds like slow death to me. Post before and after pix.
Please don't worry.
The life of all people is a "slow death".
It is true that the death of people of "Diet of New Saturday" will go much slower than the death of ordinary people.
And so will be till 120 years old.
Old 29th December 2014, 01:37 AM   #117
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
How do you tell the difference between raw water and boiled water after it cools down?
You can't put into boiled cold water aquarium fish because it will die.
You do not give it to drink to your dog or cat.
You are not watering plants by boiled water after it cools down.
So the boiled water is the "water of death" and the raw clean water is the "water of life".
Old 29th December 2014, 01:56 AM   #118
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Every time she asks me -"are you still in a live my crazy cousin".
And I tell her that every month I feel stronger and healthier.

Her doctor education and big experience make her unable to adopt my diet.
All what I know absolutely exactly that she and some of her friends - doctors with big experience are very surprised that I am still in a live on my diet.
To believe that I am not just in a live but feel every month stronger and healthier is simply impossible to them.
This is not a strong recommendation for your diet, that educated and experienced doctors

- think you are crazy
- refuse to adopt your diet
- are very surprised that you are still alive.

If my doctor said that to me about something I was doing, I would stop doing it immediately.
Old 29th December 2014, 02:04 AM   #119
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You can't put into boiled cold water aquarium fish because it will die.
You do not give it to drink to your dog or cat.
You are not watering plants by boiled water after it cools down.
All absolute nonsense. People can and do use boiled water for all those things without any ill effects whatsoever.

All boiling water does is kill the bacteria and remove some of the oxygen (which will dissolve back in as it cools).
Old 29th December 2014, 02:18 AM   #120
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
Well, if you eat 20 lb of food including over 4 lb of chicken in one day, then nothing for six days you must have the metabolism of a large python that might swallow a goat and then eat nothing for weeks.

But consider this; snakes are not warm blooded, and if they remain inactive they need little energy to remain healthy. Humans are very different, and I think you should eat something each day.
A large python has no the Great Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day that makes me able to eat 20 lb for 25 sometimes 30 hours of my Saturday.
My organism as a factory produces in Saturday 2 - 2.5 lb of fat, 4 -4.5 lb of feces and 1.1 gallon of urine.
2 - 2.5 lb of fat is absolutely enough me to be full of energy for 6 days without eating.
My weight is stable and in dynamic balance.
I hope that the discovery of Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day will bring me the Nobel Prize.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal