IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags pentagon , craig ranke , cit , aldo marquis

Old 21st May 2008, 11:23 AM   #41
CHF
Illuminator

Notice how Craig dodged the WWE question from the host at 5:10.

Covering up Triple H's demolition of the WTC are we Craig? Tsk tsk tsk....
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 12:17 PM   #42
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
How do you know that?
Excellent question!!

Here is Ventura on Alex Jones:

"If you took a billiard ball and dropped it from the height of the World Trade Center in a vacuum it would hit the ground in 9.3 seconds and if you took that same billiard ball and dropped it 10 stories at a time and merely stopped it and started it it would take 30 seconds - if you dropped it every floor of the World Trade Center to the ground, simply stopping and starting it on gravity it would take over 100 seconds to reach the ground," he surmised.

Here is Sofia "Clunkity Clunk":

"Regardless, I tell people, these buildings fell in 10 seconds, they’re 110 stories. Now let’s just use our mouth to demonstrate this. If a pancake collapse can be described as “clunkity clunk” How many times can you say that in 10 seconds? And if one floor is “clunkity clunk clunkity clunk” you cannot say that 110 times in 10 seconds. So let’s even give it the benefit of the doubt, let’s just take off the “clunk”. Let’s just say “clunkity”. You can’t say that in 10 seconds, 110 times."

The BODY Ain't Got Time to say CLUNKITY CLUNK! WOOOO!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 12:24 PM   #43
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Navy Seal who was trained in demolition.
It's been pointed out to you in another thread that he was not a Navy Seal but a different group, and his demolition training was not for buildings.

But such dishonesty is what we've all come to expect from you Red.
Old 21st May 2008, 01:23 PM   #44
SpaceMonkeyZero
Graduate Poster

I heard clips of that show. I liked it when a caller said that he was the graphic designer who put the planes into all of the 9/11 crash footage.*****

EDIT: Oops, I'm referring to the "Tantra and Mantra" lady who Stern gave a 1 hour show to. She had Nico and a bunch of other toofers on. It was terribly funny.

On a "Sirius" note. I'm really really really disappointed that Covino and Rich on the Maxim channel 108 have started pushing that Zeitgeist crap. And even going as far as to say "Yeah we're just asking questions... do some research!"

And then callers call in (so many of them from Calgary... HMMMM...) and prod them along into getting deeper into the conspiracy theories.

It's disgusting.
"NOBODY expects the Truther Movement! Our chief weapon is speculation, speculation and conjecture, conjecture and speculation. Our two weapons are conjecture and speculation, and youtube videos. Our *three* weapons are conjecture, speculation, and youtube videos, and an almost fanatical devotion to the "Truth". Our *four*. No. *Amongst* our weapons. Amongst our weaponry, are such elements as conjecture, speculation."

Last edited by SpaceMonkeyZero; 21st May 2008 at 01:30 PM.
SpaceMonkeyZero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 01:53 PM   #45
A W Smith
Philosopher

Jesse Gets Swift Boated

Navy Seal who was trained in demolition.
Ventura was never a SEAL, He is "the great pretender" , read all four pages

http://www.cursor.org/stories/seal_or_udt.htm
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 02:24 PM   #46
Wartrac
Thinker

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
Ventura was never a SEAL, He is "the great pretender" , read all four pages

http://www.cursor.org/stories/seal_or_udt.htm

That was an interesting read. May have to keep this on hand and see if I can reach him during one of his "radio interviews".

So basically 80-100 tons of dirt got compacted further underground? - Killtown. "How did you arrive at your 80-100 tons figure?" - defaultdotxbe. "Pick a weight that the 757 weighed as it burrowed." - Killtown
Wartrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 04:58 PM   #47
Bobert
Illuminator

Isn't it funny how Craig likes to say that he has taken his evidence to all kinds of media outlets and authorities yet when asked he refuses to answer who he has taken it to BUT has no problem bragging about being on Howard Stern.

You would think a true researcher, one who is after the truth would do it the other way around and would be bragging about what authorities and major news outlets he has approached.

I mean after all when you can prove mass murder and your evidence is SOLID enough to take to the courts THE FIRST PLACE you should go is Howard Stern, what a joke.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 05:09 PM   #48
stateofgrace

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

"That's an argument from increduly" (sic)

Dear God,

Craig,

I wish to be honest with you, completely and utterly honest with you. I know you may find this difficult to accept coming from a horrible JREFER. Honestly the likes of which I am about to give you comes from the sane, rational world, a world were normal sane people live. This type of honestly is something you deserve to hear, because you have been dedicated so long to your cause, you have spend endless hours on this cause. It is only fair that the end results of all your hard work, all your effort is met with complete honesty. I always believed from a tender age that honesty was the best policy. Honesty and truth go hand in hand and after all this is what you have dedicated every waking moment of you life, since these attacks, to. Without honestly, without the truth we would be lost, adrift in an endless ocean of unknowns and insurmountable variables. So, Craig, with this in mind I would like to be completely and utterly honest with you.

Craig,

you are barking.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 05:12 PM   #49
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 06:01 PM   #50
Bobert
Illuminator

Oh my if that is not the best!
That should be hung from the CIT treefort!!
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 07:41 PM   #51
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Oh my if that is not the best!
That should be hung from the CIT treefort!!

Could someone caption that graphic for those of us not familiar with the mugs of the various CITers? I recognize Jon Gold and Criag but that's it.

Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 07:53 PM   #52
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
Could someone caption that graphic for those of us not familiar with the mugs of the various CITers? I recognize Jon Gold and Criag but that's it.

The others aren't CITers. Those are various oddball guests that the Howard Stern Show regularly features/featured (at least one of them is dead now, I think).

As far as I know CIT has only three two members.
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 08:00 PM   #53
A W Smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Slayhamlet View Post
The others aren't CITers. Those are various oddball guests that the Howard Stern Show regularly features/featured (at least one of them is dead now, I think).

As far as I know CIT has only three two members.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...007/NEWCIT.jpg

That.. Um.. Thing on the lower left. Is that having a raging clue in blue?
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2008, 04:17 PM   #54
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

"Gary the Retard" Craig Ranke High Pitch Eric

Nicole Bass "Wendy the Retard" Beatlejuice

They are all alive. Hank the Drunken Angry Dwarf was the one that died.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2008, 04:25 PM   #55
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

I'm not a 100% sure...but I truly think that beatlejuice would kick the crap out of Ranke in a battle of wits. Again, not 100%...but I am about 98% sure.

Last edited by HyJinX; 22nd May 2008 at 05:06 PM.
HyJinX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2008, 04:33 PM   #56
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...007/NEWCIT.jpg

That.. Um.. Thing on the lower left. Is that having a raging clue in blue?
Thats Nicole Bass. Her "anatomy" was inspected by Robin Quivers several years ago along with a DNA test.

The DNA test came back confirming that it's a female.

Robin's anatomy inspection came back inconclusive.

"I have no idea what I just saw. I have never seen anything like that." - Robin Quivers.
Old 22nd May 2008, 06:28 PM   #57
Bobert
Illuminator

Is Gary the retard the guy in the center with the tie?
Old 23rd May 2008, 06:10 AM   #58
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Must we resort to name-calling?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2008, 06:45 AM   #59
RedIbis
Philosopher

"This is Kelly Clarkson!"
Old 23rd May 2008, 07:37 AM   #60
Par
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post

That collage has made me feel a bit sick.
Old 23rd May 2008, 08:41 AM   #61
Nim Chimpsky
Thinker

A few thoughts from another Stern fan. I've been listening about 15 years and have a very good understanding of the show. For those unfamiliar, here's a quick rundown.

Stern is famous for giving AYNONE and ANY viewpoint time on the air. You have to be somewhat "in" to really get what he is trying to do. One of his methods is to give crazy people the mike and let them go. The call screeners will let someone through if they think that the person on the other end is actually crazy and not just acting. The hosts of the show then ridicule, parody or mock them for entertainment.

He also has actors call-in to act very controversial and get the same rise out of the audience. For instance, a guy calls in and tries to justify an abhorrent behavior (say pedohilia or bestiality) and the hosts calmly ask questions to get him to "justify" his behavior. The entertainment comes when other people (not "IN-ON" the joke) think the guy is serious and call in to bitch and yell at him and/or the hosts. The "shock" then comes from mulitple sources: the behavior is shocking, the person with the supposed behavior shocks people, unknowing people are shocked that Howard would give air time to someone like this, the callers shock people, people who get the joke are shocked that the callers don't realize they are being duped. Hence, the moniker Stern has been labeled with for years: SHOCK JOCK.

He also has people who are geniune in their strange behaviors and can have the same results. For example, a guy who has a sexual fetish for women to vomit on him (of course, he's called "Jeff the Vomit guy") is an intermittent guest and caller. Of course we have vile reactions to something like this and many people call to voice that and it's entertaining. There is also the freak show element that we all have some curiousity about this strangeness and will listen to be shocked.

Howard Stern celebrates the strange and the unusual and is willing to put them on display. Each person in that photo montage above is what is called a "Whack packer". His collection of strange people are the whack-pack and each member is a whack-packer. Gary and Wendy are retarded. Nicole Bass is a female body-builder with a very masculine voice. High-pitch-Eric has a very high-pitched voice and his huge (300+ pounds). Beetlejuice is so named because he has a fairly large body for a little person but a very small head. In the movie "Beetlejuice", the title character played by Michael Keaton has his head shrunk with his body staying normal size. When beet came to the studio for the first time (as himself) he got the name and has stuck.

Stern moved from terrestrial radio (A NY based station that was syndicated across the US) to Sirius satellite radio in January of 2006. He was constantly battling censorship from the FCC and wanted to do an uncensored show. On a pay service like Sirius, he is free to do a lot more and speak freely.

He has to fill several hours of programming on 2 channels. The show that is referenced here that Craig called into IS NOT the Howard Stern show. Howard's producer Gary Dell' Abate (aka Baba Booey) and John Hine (the creator of the jump the shark website) host what is called "the wrap-up" show. They talk about the show that just ended for about 45 minutes or so until the next show is ready to begin, "The bubba the love sponge show".

Paula Gloria was on the Howard Stern show earlier. Paula, hosts a show on NY public access TV. 2 of the Stern staffers prank call her show and record the results and then they play the phony phone calls on the air. She became infamous for trying to reason with Richard Christie (a staffer) who called to her show as "Rusty". She never realized the joke and went on and on repeatedly for multiple calls. Usually when someone distinguishes themselves like this, they get on the air.

The fact that she exposed herself as a truther was ancilliary to her true purpose of being on the show. She's a bit wacky and her show is "new age" "psychic" WOO on public access is what got her famous in the first place.

What is so crystal clear now, is that Craig is really insane. He is SO insane that he called into a show that he listens to and acted exactly like every other crazy loon that does so and is in the same mode of denial.

He is mocked, parodied and laughed at on the internet and just took his freak-show to the satellite air waves. Craig fits into that genuine crazy genre: where the Stern show is more than happy to let him rant, prove his craziness and then be mocked and laughed at. Gary, for the most part, was doing what Howard does very well....letting people go until they dig their hole deeper and deeper and show themselves as moon bat crazy.

Again, this fits the mold of the truther mindset: all attention is good attention. He posted audio of himself being mocked, ridiclued and laughed at for a national satellite radio audience under the delusion that he is helping his crazy cause. Of course we all know that he is nuts and this only is one more bit of "smoking gun evidence".

Wow.
Nim Chimpsky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2008, 09:11 AM   #62
Bobert
Illuminator

Yes BUT Craig claims he was basically acting!
Old 23rd May 2008, 09:25 AM   #63
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

SO fart man isn't going to be joining Citizens On Patrol? ER I mean CIT?
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2011, 04:45 PM   #64
Bobert
Illuminator

Bummer someone took down the youtube audio of Craig's appearance on the Howard Stern wrap up show...bummer!
Old 7th July 2011, 04:53 PM   #65
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Bummer someone took down the youtube audio of Craig's appearance on the Howard Stern wrap up show...bummer!
Here's a brief synopsis of the show.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2011, 05:05 PM   #66
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I see that wrt Jesse Ventura the cursor story link has been posted, but Ventura, for his many faults, did serve his reserve obligation in the Teams.

He did not see combat in Vietnam, and has been working an angle on the SEAL story forever - he's another guy I wouldn't trust to water my lawn.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2011, 09:15 PM   #67
Bobert
Illuminator

Thanks Walter!
I can't believe it's been 3 years.
Sheesh.
Old 8th July 2011, 08:47 AM   #68
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Ah, 2008. Those were the days. CIT on Howard Stern, Alex Jones rallying thousands in Berlin, Richard Gage interviewed on 60 Minutes, the famous exposé in Rolling Stone, the professionally written and reviewed engineering papers proving tampering in the WTC tower collapses, the replication of the red-gray chip findings in materials testing labs around the world, the UFA-FDNY bravely speaking out against the unconstitutional secret gag orders imposed on the firefighters following the breaking of the silence by a dozen critically ill first responders with nothing to lose, the confessions, the indictments, the impeachments, the trials, the mob lynchings...

Or, wait. Those didn't happen in 2008. I misremembered, because in 2008 we were here talking about how they didn't happen in 2006.

Respectfully,
Myriad
Old 9th July 2011, 05:55 AM   #69
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Originally Posted by Björn Toulouse View Post
Oh, but he did that on purpose.

"Oh yeah with the exception that Craig had a reason to sound manic.

1. Because he has actual evidence that would bring people into a court of law.
2. He wanted them to keep him on and souning manic did it.

But your attempt to subvert, antagonize, inflame, and divide is noted."

PKA The Peewee Herman Gambit- "I meant to do that!"

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories