IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th July 2011, 11:24 AM   #1
NoahFence
Banned

Gage collects the plate

Read the bolded parts!

Could this idiot be any more transparent?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Dog Town
Banned

Scamming the morons Gage:
Quote:
...We must find a way to cutback if our income does not rise substantially.
Howz about no more Euro vacations? Just a thought.

Even twoofers can't be so dim, as to not see this as a scam, right?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 11:46 AM   #3
NoahFence
Banned

I had a cool $1,000 ready to send him if he could prove explosives would survive the impacts and fire.

Shocking as it may seem, he didn't take me up on the offer.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 11:53 AM   #4
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Most of them are that dim.
Old 14th July 2011, 12:17 PM   #5
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

You wanna put some money on that?
"Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God!"
Howard Beale, "Network"
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by fitzgibbon View Post
You wanna put some money on that?
One Billlyon Amero!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 01:18 PM   #7
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

What a worthy cause!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 01:19 PM   #8
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

I find this part especially amusing:

Quote:
We have many important activities planned for September that are designed to activate our local supporters all across the country...
How do you know who your local supporters are when they haven’t even been activated yet?

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 01:32 PM   #9
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
I find this part especially amusing:

How do you know who your local supporters are when they haven’t even been activated yet?
Activate = get more money from
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 01:40 PM   #10
Harry Fine
New Blood

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
What a worthy cause!
It is. I'm sending a donation!
Harry Fine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Dog Town
Banned

Sucker!
Old 14th July 2011, 01:43 PM   #12
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Sucker!
Says the sheeple!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 07:59 PM   #13
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Quote:
In addition, our minimal required operating expenses, while slim by accounting standards, have grown to exceed our current income stream. As a result we must find ways to cut back if our income does not rise substantially. We don't see where we can cut back without harming our functionality.
Translation: we aren't getting enough new suckers to give us money. We might have to eat less. If we're hungry that will cause us to be less able to produce more carp for you suckers. We're looking pretty pathetic.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2011, 08:35 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Harry Fine View Post
He sells lies, he will gladly take you money. He is in Europe now, spreading more lies trying to make more money. Or is he back? The best part, he is making money off of people who can't figure out 911; self-critiquing. You must be joking, there are only about 0.01 percent of all people who fall for the moronic nonsense of Gage.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 07:26 AM   #15
Drs_Res
NWO Acorn Hoarder

One Billlyon Amero!
Better yet:

Old 15th July 2011, 09:13 AM   #16
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Capture-1.png

Read the bolded parts!

Could this idiot be any more transparent?

hey! Gage has a lifestyle to maintain.....spending half A&E911 income on his Salary and air travel (not to mention some very dubious "operating expenses" jaunting around the world convincing foreigners that the US needs a new inquiry (wait, wouldn't convincing Americans be more useful???....oh well...)
I'm sure he is spending the money wisely
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 09:17 AM   #17
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

In addition, our minimal required operating expenses, while slim by accounting standards,"

Really? your tax records say otherwise.
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 10:57 AM   #18
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

A truther I know IRL recently rescinded his AE911Truth membership, but he is still a truther. He said he still gets calls from them though for donations; most recently it was an automated message from Gage.
grandmastershek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 11:05 AM   #19
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Harry Fine View Post
I just did.<<sounds of a toilet flushing>>
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 04:15 PM   #20
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Quote:
important activities planned for September
Yes, I'm sure they're really important, Dick.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 04:37 PM   #21
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

I am reminded of a standard cliche of video game RPGs: "You are the only one who can save the world, legendary hero...but I'm still going to charge you full price for that sword".

You too can learn the Truth necessary to defeat the evil NWO...but you gotta pay for it, pal.

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 04:45 PM   #22
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
I am reminded of a standard cliche of video game RPGs: "You are the only one who can save the world, legendary hero...but I'm still going to charge you full price for that sword".

You too can learn the Truth necessary to defeat the evil NWO...but you gotta pay for it, pal.
Well if you think about it Legendary Hero pay is high enough to pay for it. I mean they always seem to have what they need sooner or later...

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 09:07 PM   #23
RCory
Student

according to their website AE911Truth is a 501c3, and donations are tax deductible. I'd be curious to see the form they filled out to get that status.
RCory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2011, 10:09 PM   #24
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post

Old 16th July 2011, 04:03 AM   #25
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RCory View Post
according to their website AE911Truth is a 501c3, and donations are tax deductible. I'd be curious to see the form they filled out to get that status.
Some documents can be found at
http://www2.guidestar.org/organizati...-11-truth.aspx
You need to register for free.

Unfortunately, no formation documents listed there.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2011, 10:04 AM   #26
RCory
Student

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Some documents can be found at http://www2.guidestar.org/organizati...-11-truth.aspx
. You need to register for free.

Unfortunately, no formation documents listed there.
according to their Form 990, their 2009 revenue was $344K and their expenses were $338K, over $100K in which went to salaries, mostly to Gage.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...063bfbce-Z.pdf

Last edited by RCory; 16th July 2011 at 10:42 AM.
RCory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2011, 10:40 AM   #27
RCory
Student

does this seriously qualifiy them for tax exempt status...?

"IN 2009 OUR VARIOUS OUTREACH PROGRAMS AGAIN INCLUDED CONDUCTING 16 WEEKLY CONFERENCE CALLS WITH UP TO 30 VOLUNTEERS IN ATTENDANCE, ATTENDANCE AT SEVERAL ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING CONFERENCES WHERE WE HOSTED A DISPLAY BOOTH WITH THE SCIENCED-BASED FORENSIC EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE 3 WORLD TRADE CENTER HIGH-RISE TOWERS AND PROVIDED PRESENTATIONS, WEBSITE PROMOTION FOR WWW.AE911TRUTH.ORG WHERE .9M HITS WERE ACHIEVED DURING THE YEAR, ATTENDANCE AT STREET FAIR THROUGH OUR VOLUNTEERS, ISSUING 12 MONTHLY ENEWSLETTERS CALLED "THE BLUEPRINT", PROVIDING ABOUT 90 RADIO INTERVIEWS, TRAVELING ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BEYOND TO PRESENT AT OVER 80 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS - INCLUDING 7 MORE COUNTRIES, EDUCATING MANY THOUSANDS ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS AND ENCOURAGING AT LEAST 600 MORE TO SIGN OUR ONLINE PETITION AT WWW.AE911TRUTH.ORG., PROVIDING ABOUT 6,000 DVD'S TO INTERESTED PARTIES, ABOUT A HUNDRED T-SHIRTS TO ACTIVISTS, 35,000 BROCHURES AND EVIDENCE CARDS DISTRIBUTED ON THE STREET BY VOLUNTEERS, AND RESPOND TO HUNDREDS MORE INQUIRIES FROM THE INTERESTED PUBLIC."
Old 16th July 2011, 10:45 AM   #28
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

according to their Form 990, their 2009 revenue was $344K and their expenses were $338K, over $100K in which went to salaries, mostly to Gage.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...063bfbce-Z.pdf
Yep. These numbers are not out of the ordinary for such special interest non-profits. It's interesting, maybe revealing, but not s such a sign of dishonesty ar any other form of malice. Just something to be kept in the back of our minds.

By the way, the 2009 form was submitted in june 2010, so we are waiting for the 2010 form already. However, the 2007 and 2008 forms took much longer.

I have not the slightest idea.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2011, 10:53 AM   #29
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

"IN 2009 OUR VARIOUS OUTREACH PROGRAMS AGAIN INCLUDED CONDUCTING 16 WEEKLY CONFERENCE CALLS WITH UP TO 30 VOLUNTEERS IN ATTENDANCE, ATTENDANCE AT SEVERAL ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING CONFERENCES WHERE WE HOSTED A DISPLAY BOOTH WITH THE SCIENCED-BASED FORENSIC EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE 3 WORLD TRADE CENTER HIGH-RISE TOWERS AND PROVIDED PRESENTATIONS, WEBSITE PROMOTION FOR WWW.AE911TRUTH.ORG WHERE .9M HITS WERE ACHIEVED DURING THE YEAR, ATTENDANCE AT STREET FAIR THROUGH OUR VOLUNTEERS, ISSUING 12 MONTHLY ENEWSLETTERS CALLED "THE BLUEPRINT", PROVIDING ABOUT 90 RADIO INTERVIEWS, TRAVELING ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BEYOND TO PRESENT AT OVER 80 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS - INCLUDING 7 MORE COUNTRIES, EDUCATING MANY THOUSANDS ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS AND ENCOURAGING AT LEAST 600 MORE TO SIGN OUR ONLINE PETITION AT WWW.AE911TRUTH.ORG., PROVIDING ABOUT 6,000 DVD'S TO INTERESTED PARTIES, ABOUT A HUNDRED T-SHIRTS TO ACTIVISTS, 35,000 BROCHURES AND EVIDENCE CARDS DISTRIBUTED ON THE STREET BY VOLUNTEERS, AND RESPOND TO HUNDREDS MORE INQUIRIES FROM THE INTERESTED PUBLIC."
Aparently, yes.

It's not a bad thing that they have this status. Up until then there was no way to track the money. The USG still gets tax revenue from "salaries".

Personally I think this hurts AE, now everyone ("truthers" too) are seeing how much money it costs to have Gage as a spokesperson. Now all they have to do is justify that with results. You know, "what have you done for us lately".

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories