IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags controlled demolition , wtc 7

Old 25th July 2011, 02:09 PM   #521
Animal
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Clayton Moore View Post
Not from the 47th floor they probably don't.
And no seismic signature?
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 02:12 PM   #522
NoahFence
Banned

Quote:
Are you suggesting the collapse started at the top floor?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 02:13 PM   #523
Edx
Philosopher

Show me a demolition that doesnt have audible explosive detonations
edit: an "explosive" demoltion obviously

Truthers like Gage claims 8 stories vanished, vaporised or something instantly without making a noise because they say explosives removed all resistance to account for the 2.25 seconds of free fall.

Truthers like Gage also claim that steel was flung around hundreds of feet which is something no demolition is trying to do, yet they claim it happened on 911 and it cant be picked up on any video.

You guys just dont understand explosives or sound,.

Last edited by Edx; 25th July 2011 at 03:57 PM.
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 02:26 PM   #524
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
Show me a demolition that doesnt have audible explosive detonations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Couldn't resist.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 03:25 PM   #525
TSR
Illuminator

How many miles is 47 floors, CM?

*cough*1993*cough*

Last edited by TSR; 25th July 2011 at 03:26 PM.
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 03:54 PM   #526
Edx
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
haha! I usually make sure I am specific in case they want to be like that
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 12:39 PM   #527
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
Truthers like Gage also claim that steel was flung around hundreds of feet which is something no demolition is trying to do, yet they claim it happened on 911 and it cant be picked up on any video.
Yeah, the only way that would be possible in a CD would be if it were specifically designed to happen, yet there's no plausible reason for doing so, even if it didn't add to the complexity of the plot.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 06:57 PM   #528
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The penthouse broke apart over 15 floors above the highest fire.

Seems some explosives went of too soon.
Play some Jenga. It will help you sort this out.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 07:54 PM   #529
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

Originally Posted by audesapre View Post
So...I found the video - where silverstein "admits" to having the building demolished - that my professor referred to and silverstein says "we made the decision to pull it."
Actually in the documentary he saids they made the decision to pull "there was no it.
IdiotWhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 08:29 PM   #530
Clayton Moore
Banned

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Play some Jenga. It will help you sort this out.

My jenga has no walls.

How does all that damage action take place between the walls? And why don't the walls collapse towards the void created by the internal collapse?

Plus what is causing the walls to lose mass evenly as the building sinks from view?
Clayton Moore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 08:36 PM   #531
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

My jenga has no walls.

How does all that damage action take place between the walls? And why don't the walls collapse towards the void created by the internal collapse?

Plus what is causing the walls to lose mass evenly as the building sinks from view?
How about the supports from underneath failing having been weakened by fire.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories