IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , Bilderbergers , new orleans , paranoia , truthers

Old 23rd February 2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Restored Videos: Watch 'Um While You Can!

Unavailable for over a year these suppressed videos have returned.... for now. Enjoy!

The first item on our double feature is a one reel comedy entitled Paranoia Strikes Deep wherein Alex Jones gets paranoid in Washington DC and at a hotel in Chantilly, Virginia, when just before the annual Bilderberger conference a fire alarm goes off after which hilarity ensues.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Our second video, The Children's Crusade, is more serious. It's a brief portrait of Seth Jackson, a sincere but sad and troubled young truther from Mississippi. It is quite obvious his 9/11 truth activities are related to his religious beliefs. The worlds and images speak for themselves. Don't miss the final moments.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by Walter Ego; 23rd February 2011 at 06:17 PM.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2011, 08:53 AM   #2
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
Our second video, The Children's Crusade, is more serious. It's a brief portrait of Seth Jackson, a sincere but sad and troubled young truther from Mississippi. It is quite obvious his 9/11 truth activities are related to his religious beliefs. The worlds and images speak for themselves. Don't miss the final moments.
That was so sad. I hope that he has found some help.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 02:48 PM   #3
samanthakayee
Scholar

The first video was very funny!
samanthakayee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 03:25 PM   #4
NoahFence
Banned

Oh my head. The dumb. It bleeds.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2011, 03:57 PM   #5
RKOwens4
Thinker

At the beginning of the first video, Jones says that anyone who shoots video at the Pentagon "or even miles around", army or Pentagon protective services "run over and erase everything and put guns to your head". Oh? Here's my video that was shot over a several hour period at the Pentagon on 9/11/08...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yzk4...el_video_title

No one running up putting a gun to my head or erasing my video. No one questioning me or telling me I needed permission to film. What a completely stupid statement, but coming from Alex Jones it's not at all surprising. Also, even if Alex Jones believes that it's impossible to have a camera pointed at the Pentagon within miles around it, how can he then make the argument that there were 85 videos from surrounding businesses that should have captured the crash of Flight 77 on tape???
Old 28th July 2011, 04:44 PM   #6
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post

I AGREE
The 3:00-4:00 segment is awesome, he should have listened to those guys in New Orleans!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories