IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:39 AM   #1
SkepticOfLies
Scholar

Official 911 conspirator conversation thread!

I think this could be fun.

Conspirator 1: "Lets destroy some irrelevant evidence, and bring down Building 7 in a controlled demolition"

Conspirator 2: "Cool, but don't you think people will ask what happened?"

Conspirator 1: "Ahh, but we are slamming planes into the twin towers on 911 and bringing them down in a secret demolition as well, nobody will notice Building 7"

Conspirator 2: "Of course they will, it won't even be hit by a plane"

Conspirator 1: "OK how about this, what if a massive fire randomly starts because of debris from the North Tower, nobody will notice dude."

Conspirator 2: "My God....Do we have any nano-thermite left?"
SkepticOfLies is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 02:02 AM   #2
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Damn,flight 93 is still stuck on the runway. It won't be here in time.

Conspirator 2: Try not to panic. We can still improvise.

Conspirator 1: 7 is wired and ready to go, If the plane doesn't get here how can we possibly demo the building ?Everybody will know it's a CD But if we don't do it, the nanothermite charges will be found. The weakening of the building too

Conspirator 2: Look,send some of the guys into the building and make sure they are not seen hear. Let them light fires all over the place . Give it a few hours and the place will be an inferno and we can go ahead and pull it under that cover. It's not perfect,but I don't think we have an alternative unless you can come up with something ?.

Conspirator 1: Jeez, it might just work. Get them to recalibrate the charges from top-down to bottom-up in the meantime. Can't have it collapsing from the top down without a plane, can we ?

Conspirator 1: Anything we are forgetting ? ...Think man.

Conspirator 2: Um....Won't the fires ignite the thermite charges too soon ?

Conspitaor 2: I don't think so. They're well covered in fireproofing way beyond the heat that these fires should produce.

Some hours later...

Conspirator 1: Damn fires. How come they didn't catch properly ? Now we are going to have to demo it anyway and take our chances. If the light falls any more it'll be clear that the fires are too small. We'll have to leave it to others to find explanations later, What a mess.

Conspirator 2: Semper Fi bro.

Last edited by bill smith; 21st July 2011 at 02:13 AM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 08:24 AM   #3
NoahFence
Banned

Rescue Worker 1 (looking at strangely dressed man)"Who the hell are you?"

NWO Lackey "I'm not actually here. I need to you understand that no matter what, you can't look for survivors now, and you need to go into building 7 to make it look good. But it's going to come down on top of your head and probably kill another 100 or so. MMkay?"

Rescue Worker 1 "why you little s...."

Rescue Worker 2 "That's gonna leave a mark"
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Philosopher

Cheney: Sir, Flight 93, the one we were going to fly into WTC 7 to give us a reason for its collapse, which is vital to our nefarious schemes, is down!

George W Bush: What? Did a fighter violate the hold order?

C: Uh, no, the passengers tried a takeover.

W: Okay, okay, we can still pull this out... Remember how we secretly rigged up the Twin Towers in an entirely unprecidented form of controlled demolition which was developed in secret?

C: Yeah, we came up with it at our annual Baby Seal Club-athon. Why?

W: Is there any way for us to aim one of the Twin Towers at WTC 7 when it collapses? I know we carefully set up the unprecedented form of CD to mimic a collapse from fire, requiring split second precision, but we have to do something?

C: So on top of our unprecedented form of CD, which can't be spotted by the bulk of the world's structural engineeres but can be sussed out by a theologian and random people on the Internet, requiring months and millions to develop and test in absolute secrecy, you want to actually try aiming the building's collapse at another building, which is also unprecedented, and we have to find a way to make this workable in a few hours?

W: Let's make it minutes.

C: Well, sir, the South Tower collapsed several minutes before the Flight 93 crash. If we run the complex computer simulations, we can have the North Tower collapse into WTC 7 in, oh, half an hour or so. Maybe less.

W: But still into its own footprint.

C: Yes.

W: Good thing that a the debris strike and the several hours of fire that will ensue won't disrupt the explosives in any way, just like the ones in 1 and 2 stood up to a plane impact and hour or so of fire.

C: Good thing.

W: Excellent! This is all going exactly as we strategerized.

Last edited by 000063; 21st July 2011 at 08:37 AM.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 09:05 AM   #5
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Conspirator 1: We can't use real planes, too risky.

Conspirator 2: Sure I agree. Holograms will fool the witnesses and we're already working on the cgi for the networks to use.

Conspirator 1: The airlines have no problem with this, I have briefed them about their role in the "attack"

Conspirator 2: Good, I'm certain this will work perfectly. Anyone who notices our special effects and other fakery will be labeled as nutjobs. Nobody is gonna take notice of them! WE WILL RULE THE WHOLE WORLD!

Old 21st July 2011, 09:10 AM   #6
bill smith
Philosopher

Chopper Pilot. Grpund control..cameras are rolling. T1 has been struck and is burning. Lots of smoke How long to second contact?

Ground Control. About 15. We're broadcasting and phones are ringing off the hook all over the country. Millions gonna see this one. It's a biggie too. Better than the movies.

Chopper Pilot. Roger that control. And strike 3 ? The stage is set.. all choppers in position with tape rolling. I guess this one will be the biggest enchillada ever.

Ground control. No word yet but it's dialled in soon after T2. The sheeple won't know what hit them. Talk about shock and awe.

Chopper Pilot. Roger and out control.

Last edited by bill smith; 21st July 2011 at 09:54 AM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 10:07 AM   #7
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
Conspirator 1: Damn,flight 93 is still stuck on the runway. It won't be here in time.

Conspirator 2: Try not to panic. We can still improvise.

Conspirator 1: 7 is wired and ready to go, If the plane doesn't get here how can we possibly demo the building ?Everybody will know it's a CD But if we don't do it, the nanothermite charges will be found. The weakening of the building too

Conspirator 2: Look,send some of the guys into the building and make sure they are not seen hear. Let them light fires all over the place . Give it a few hours and the place will be an inferno and we can go ahead and pull it under that cover. It's not perfect,but I don't think we have an alternative unless you can come up with something ?.

Conspirator 1: Jeez, it might just work. Get them to recalibrate the charges from top-down to bottom-up in the meantime. Can't have it collapsing from the top down without a plane, can we ?

Conspirator 1: Anything we are forgetting ? ...Think man.

Conspirator 2: Um....Won't the fires ignite the thermite charges too soon ?

Conspitaor 2: I don't think so. They're well covered in fireproofing way beyond the heat that these fires should produce.

Some hours later...

Conspirator 1: Damn fires. How come they didn't catch properly ? Now we are going to have to demo it anyway and take our chances. If the light falls any more it'll be clear that the fires are too small. We'll have to leave it to others to find explanations later, What a mess.

Conspirator 2: Semper Fi bro.
C1: Wait, if the supernanothermate is fireproofed against jet fuel fires, won't it survive the collapse and possibly be found in the rubble?

C2: Nope.

C1: But--

C2: NOPE.

C1: This plot that could get us lynched seems preetty ad hoc, plenty of places where we could be exposed. Given that thousands of investigators will be poring over it, maybe we should call it off.

C2: No, no, it's only, y'know, impossible.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 10:11 AM   #8
NoahFence
Banned

Tom Brokaw: "We're getting reports now..it....it seems that another building has collapsed in New York City. World Trade Center 7, commonly known as the Solomon Brothers building, has also completely collapsed. Word is trickling in......"

Richard Gage: "cha-ching!"
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 10:27 AM   #9
alienentity
Illuminator

You guys are wicked good at parody... lemme add a Pentagon scene:

Conspirator one: We need a hit on the Pentagon to make it look like it's a coordinated attack against the symbols of our power.

Conspirator two: But there's no way to fly a big jet into the Pentagon. It's not a tower like the NY targets we've chosen. What to do?

Conspirator one: I know! We can order a tomahawk cruise missile strike from our Navy co-conspirators. Blow a tiny, suspicious hole in the outer wall without touching anything else.

Conspirator two: That will look too fake. We need to make it look like an impossible jet collision.

Conspirator one: In that case, we'll need to get our demo teams to rig a few lampposts along the parkway, and simulate the impact of jet engines on equipment on the Pentagon lawn. Should be no problem to do that instantly without detection from eyewitnesses.

Conspirator two: Aren't you forgetting something?

Conspirator one: What?

Conspirator two: What about the jet? How do we fix that problem?

Conspirator one: Oh, I see what you're saying. Hmmm, well, we could use the same holographic projector technology to fake a plane, the way we're doing it in New York

Conspirator two: I have a better idea. Remote-control fly a real commercial jet to fly towards the Pentagon, but pull up at the last moment and fly over it. Nobody will see that, they'll be shocked by the cruise missile explosion. Then we can fly the jet off to another location, kill the passengers and crew and then transport their DNA to the Pentagon to be planted. Forensic experts will never be able to tell the difference, although we'd better watch out for 23 year old white guys in their parent's basements - very hard to fool those people.

Conspirator one: I think that is a solid plan. We'll have to jam the radar returns once the plane flies over to make it disappear. I'll need to order a fake FDR with bogus data on it. That's totally doable.

Conspirator two: Let's get on it! Nothing like good old American know-how to get the job done huh? Yes We Can!!
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 10:35 AM   #10
bill smith
Philosopher

Dick: George,we MUST continue. This is no time to be soft. We have to pile the pressure on the population while they are still conditioned and deeply suggestible. The psychologists have shown us extremely compelling data to show that we can do just about anything right now without opposition..

George: It's just a shame that it all has to be so extreme.....But so be it. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs I suppose.

Dick: So we will put phase two into immediate effect ? .

George: Yes, I guess so. May God have mercy on our souls.

Last edited by bill smith; 21st July 2011 at 10:42 AM.
Old 21st July 2011, 11:08 AM   #11
NoahFence
Banned

Twoofer 1 -

Twoofer 2 - lolz!! ya think?

Twoofer 1 -

Twoofer 2 -

Twoofer 3 -

Twoofer 2 - FOAM!!!!

Twoofer 1 - !!!!!elevnty!!!

Twoofer 3 -

Twoofer 4 - SPACE BEAMS!!!!!

Twoofer 2 - FOAM!!!!

Twoofer 4 - SPACE BEAMS!!! CLEARLY!!!

Twoofer 2 - FOAM!!!!!!

Twoofers 2 and 4 -

Twoofers 1 and 3

Richard Gage - $$!!
Old 21st July 2011, 11:19 AM   #12
Philosopher

GWB: Okay, we've kicked off the war. Now all we have to do is take out bin Laden-

Cheney: We lost him.

W: What?

C: We lost track of him. He's probably hiding in the mountains, but he could be anywhere. Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, anywhere with Islamic extremists.

W: Well, I hope not keeping tabs on our scapegoat won't bite us down the line. We'll find him before the next election, right?

C: Oh, certainly.
+++
W: So, I'm taking a hit in the polls right now. Why don't we just plant a WMD and/or Al-Qaeda connection in Iraq?

C: Because we're out of money.

W: Wait, so we can plan and execute a gajillion-dollar conspiracy involving thousands on American soil, one which will have to be supported and watchdogged for all eternity, but we can't get some anthrax and shove it in Saddam's closet?

C: Yep.

W: Makes sense to me.
Old 21st July 2011, 11:53 AM   #13
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Have they put that damn fire on the runway out yet ? We need to get 93 off the ground pronto. Those airport cops will be going that way soon. If they see that the olane is under remote control we are utterly screwed. The whole operation is blown.

Conspirator 2: It's out. But it's too late to complete the mission..could be fighters around by now. Better tell the joystick oilot to get clearance right now and take off. Tell him to fly out over rural Pennsylvania while we work out what to do with the plane.

Conspirator 1: He says she's very heavy. Must be all that extra fuel I guess.

some time later....

Conspirator 1: Okay...we'll land her in Cleveland. We have a team there who will take her straight to a secure area out of sight.

Conspirator 2: Some seals went in by chopper and found a spot in a place called Shanksville . They blew a big hole in the ground and scatttered some debris around. We will put out the story that the plane went in nose first at maximum speed and completely buried itself in the ground. Not perfect but ut will have to do.

Conspirator 1: You know it really is amazing that a little fire on the runway could have caused so many problems. Seven will have to be demolished in plain view in New York and we will have to create a plane crash site in Shanksville in a very dubious way. There will be endless problems with this. People on forums for a hundred years.

Conspirator 2: And if it had all gone smoothly we would have had three Towers, Three planes,and no Shanksville. All as neat as ninepence.

Last edited by bill smith; 21st July 2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:05 PM   #14
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Conspirator 1: We have to figure out what to do about the people who figure out the conspiracy.

Conspirator 2: We'll just call them conspiracy theorists and the media will portray them as nutbars.

Conspirator 1: That will only work for awhile. Eventually some respectable people will catch on--theologians and architects, for example.

Conspirator 2: Good point. I've got an idea! We'll have them form professional organizations. But secretly we'll plant our people early in the organization and make sure they chase the wrong leads, and act wacky.

Conspirator 1: But eventually the sane ones will splinter off and form a second group.

Conspirator 2: Exactly! But what we do is we have one of our guys lead the splinter group. And at first he'll seem like a really responsible person. But then, over time, we'll have him get involved in some nutty stuff himself, like... oh, I don't know, something like a car that can run for 3000 miles on a single tank of gas.

Conspirator 1: Or a perpetual motion machine?
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 12:09 PM   #15
Philosopher

C1: So why were we going to take out 7 with a jet again, initially? It's not a public relations blow, and it would be harder to hit than, say, the Capitol or White House.

C2: Because there's an investigation going on.

C1: So did we just decide to destroy it as long as we were planning to destroy the Twin Towers with our unprecedented form of demolition created and developed in total secrecy?

C2: Yeah, no point in making the plan less complicated. It's not like adding a few thousand other things that can go wrong would make it more likely to fail, right?

Some time later...

C2: Tell me we have a plan B.

C1: For our intricately-plotted scheme requiring everything to go absolutely perfectly? Of course we do! We just bring 7 down.

C2: What if it's analyzed by engineers and stuff?

C1: Look, all demolitions set up to look like a natural collapse from plane crash and fire happen to look exactly, after detonation, like a collapse from some debris damage and mostly fire. Well-known fact.

C2: Got it. So we're going to resequence 1's collapse so it hits 7 and starts a fire?

C2: Yeah, good thing we plotted out the complex computer simulations against just this possibility months in advance.

Last edited by 000063; 21st July 2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:11 PM   #16
Philosopher

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post
You guys are wicked good at parody...
Sadly, I think one or two people are actually sincere.

Last edited by 000063; 21st July 2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 21st July 2011, 12:59 PM   #17
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Conspirator 1: We have to figure out what to do about the people who figure out the conspiracy.

Conspirator 2: We'll just call them conspiracy theorists and the media will portray them as nutbars.

Conspirator 1: That will only work for awhile. Eventually some respectable people will catch on--theologians and architects, for example.

Conspirator 2: Good point. I've got an idea! We'll have them form professional organizations. But secretly we'll plant our people early in the organization and make sure they chase the wrong leads, and act wacky.

Conspirator 1: But eventually the sane ones will splinter off and form a second group.

Conspirator 2: Exactly! But what we do is we have one of our guys lead the splinter group. And at first he'll seem like a really responsible person. But then, over time, we'll have him get involved in some nutty stuff himself, like... oh, I don't know, something like a car that can run for 3000 miles on a single tank of gas.

Conspirator 1: Or a perpetual motion machine?
I remember an old Truther who lay dying with his back to a tree. He said ' Gimme that whiskey girl,and I'll tell you somethin' before I go,' I gave him the bottle and after he had wet his whistle he told me this. He said 'the best way to destroy a Truth Movement is to LEAD it.
Anyway I never forgot what he said. and so I entirely agree with your post here.

Last edited by bill smith; 21st July 2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 21st July 2011, 05:45 PM   #18
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

How can we dishonor the dead killed by 19 terrorists? Let people who can't figure out 911 given 10 years a chance to spew dishonest delusions based on ignorance, bias, and hate.

The only official conspirators are 911 truth. The spread lies and mislead those who can't think for themselves.

Truther 1 - What should we call our movement of lies?
Truther 2 - Truth, a NAZI/1984 type name to fool the dolts who will send us donations and do nothing to figure out 911 past what we feed them. Repeating our failed lies under the flag of truth. There are suckers born everyday, let us cash in. No body cares if people are taken due to their own ignorance.

There is a conspiracy, it is the truth movement - follow the money.
911 truth, the movement based on the ignorance of a fringe few falling for lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 11:24 PM   #19
Brattus

A day in the life.

Truther 1: Hey man.
Truther 2: Wut?
Truther 1: Luuse change dude.
Truther 1: Luuse change dude!

14 bong hits later.

7 bong hits later.

23 bong hits later.
Brattus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2011, 11:44 PM   #20
the blue raven
Student

The thing is 9-11 troofery is so mega-moronic, that any parody of it, cannot surpass the moronic paranoia of the true believers. Isn't there a skeptical term for that kind of thing, that parody of conspiracy and the paranoid conspiracy believers cannot be told apart?

It may have been mentioned before I'm sure, but Matt Tiabi's piece for Rolling Stone on 9-11 troofers remains the funniest for concocting a scenario of how Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld dreamed up their nefarious 9-11 plans.
the blue raven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2011, 12:06 AM   #21
the blue raven
Student

That's Matt Taibbi of course, not Tiabi.

What about the scenario for the plane crash in the Penn forest? Grooan I tell you I just can't be bothered.
the blue raven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2011, 12:35 AM   #22
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Electronic Voice: "altitude low... altitude low... altitude low... altitude low..."

Conspirator #1: "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar..."

Conspirator #2: "Die, unbelievers! Feel the wrath of A..."

Tape ends 08:46:26 09/11/2001

It really happened, tinfoiler jerkwads. Deal with it.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2011, 01:42 AM   #23
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspitator 1: The light is dropping. We'll have to pull it soon.

Conspirator 2: So it's Penthouse first, Let that drop down into the building and then pull the rest down on top in one go ?

Conspitator 1: Yeah. They have to let all the oxygen tanks in the Penthouse drop to the bottom so that they will be covered over by the rubble of the main building. Otherwise they could be in plain view right on top. Not a risk they want to take.

Conspirator 2: Why for all the oxygen then ?

Conspirator 1: They were going to flood the air above the building with oxygen so that when the plane nose dived into the roof there would be the most almighty humungous fireball ever seen on TV. All that extra fuel mixed with oxygen would have burned the ninds of the whole country.THey would have been putty in the hands of people like Cheney for years to come. The final touch you might say. Overkill if you ask me.

Conspirator 2: And with all those choppers already hovering there in the sky ,tape rolling - broadcasting to the World ? ... Jeez...Kind of primitive in a lot of ways.

Conspirator 1: That's the part of people's brains they are trying to access. The primitive brain.You'll see. You will not recognise America a couple of weeks from now. People will be saying things like 'they are coming to take our freedom' Like zombies. Very compliant Zombies.Totally suggestible. Conditioned. That will be capitalised on you can be sure.

Conspirator 2: Jeez....the times we live in. Sad really.

Last edited by bill smith; 22nd July 2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old 22nd July 2011, 07:17 AM   #24
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brattus View Post
A day in the life.

14 bong and five years hits later.

7 bong hits and five years later.

23 bong hits later.
FTFY

Originally Posted by the blue raven View Post
The thing is 9-11 troofery is so mega-moronic, that any parody of it, cannot surpass the moronic paranoia of the true believers. Isn't there a skeptical term for that kind of thing, that parody of conspiracy and the paranoid conspiracy believers cannot be told apart?
Poe's Law.
Old 24th July 2011, 01:03 PM   #25
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: There must be a hundred tons of that nanothermite paint stuff in those pallets of barrels. How are we supposed to plant that in the Trade Centres without being seen ?

Conspirator 2: We've developed a sweet little system especially for this, See these core columns coloured red on this plan ? Well we're poing to pump this stuff right INSIDE those selected hollow columns. Thev've all been sealed...no holes anymore. We may have to even fill them section by section right up as far as the 88th floor or so.

Conspirator 1: At night ?

Conspirator 2: Mostly I guess, but we could do it in the day too if we want, You just have to have those paint tanks on wheels full of the stuff. You wear overalls like maintenance guys and if anybody asks what uou're doing you just tell them it's to do with the fireproofing or painting or cleaning or something. It's only a matter of inserting a tube into a specially drilled hole and get pumping. Nobody will notice a thing.

Conspirator 1: How will they spark it off then.

Conspirator 2: programmable wireless detonators and redundant relays all over the place. No sweat.

Conspirator 1: Speak for yourself boss. Me and the boys will be the ones dragging those things around.

Last edited by bill smith; 24th July 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 24th July 2011, 05:59 PM   #26
njslim
Graduate Poster

[quote=alienentity;7391804]You guys are wicked good at parody... lemme add a Pentagon scene:

Problem is the twofers actually would believe this to be true.....
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 02:38 AM   #27
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Will the building not fall down when they melt the selected core columns. At least 40% of them are marked in red.

Conspirator 2: Nah, no chance . There's three times as many columns as needed in the core,or to be more precise there is a safety factor of three.for the core . It can stand the loss of 15 or even 20 selected columns of the 47. It won't be for long anyway. The main worry is that the building will be seen to settle a bit as it finds it's new equilibrium.

Conspirator 1: How did anybody come up with this plan anyway ?

Conspirator 2: When this building was originally designed and built the owners and insurers insisted that we have a way to bring it down. The insurers because if it should ever threaten to topple over on the other billion- dollar real estate around here the costs to them would be enormous. So they needed a way to bring it down fast if such a threat was evolving. The owner to keep his insurance premiums at a payable level and in the hopes that he might be able to demo it in the future at the end of it's life. Dismantling the thing floor by floor would have cost maybe 15 or 20 billion dollars. Right now they would never allow such a tall building to be pulled....but in the future ? Maybe.

Consprator 1: So they melt these marked columns in a fast sequence from bottom to top and the liquid steel drops down through the holes where the columns used to be. Wow. Right into the basement. BUt surely the fierce white light iof the nanothermite will be seeen from outside ?

Consirator 2: That where the fireproofing comes in. It also makes terrific lightproofing as well as acting as a pipe to keep the steel going straight down. At 2000-3000 centigrade or so it turns glassy.

Consprator 1: So all this melted steel will be in the basement ? Maybe 15,000 tons of it ?

Conspirator 2: Some of the guys say that there is a special cavity under the building and they will blow out a portion of the lowest basement floor to allow the 15,000 tons to mostly drain down there. It won't all go down of course but most of it will.

Conspirator 1: Fascinating. We must have another chat after it is all done.

Last edited by bill smith; 25th July 2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old 25th July 2011, 03:13 AM   #28
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's sad really that as you type these dialogues Bill that you don't see how incredibly moronic truther ideas really are.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 03:30 AM   #29
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Conspirator 2: Nah, no chance . There's three times as many columns as needed in the core,or to be more precise there is a safety factor of three.for the core . It can stand the loss of 15 or even 20 selected columns of the 47. It won't be for long anyway. The main worry is that the building will be seen to settle a bit as it finds it's new equilibrium.
Engineer: Umm, that's not really how that safety factor thing works...Take out 15-20 core columns and the whole thing is going to fall in on itself...

Conspirator 2: Shut up. We're making the rules here. That means we get to make up the physics as well.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 03:52 AM   #30
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: Five weeks ago already. Time sure flies. How do you assess the the operation ? Any residual problems ?

Conspirator 2: A few. Could be worse I suppose. After the flight 93/WTC7 fiasco there is no more hope that 'conspiracy theories' will not take off big time. The Sheeple are still in a deep state of shock and are not thinking too much that way yet. When they begin to snap out of their trance many will realise what happened. Some already do. The battle will likely be on the internet. Forums mostly but the Pentagon has been training what it calls 'propaganda assets' to provide interference there. There are several thousand of them I believe. Their job is to argue but basically simply to say 'no' to anything the CT's will say. Very effective technique actually.Tried and tested.

Conspirator 1: I was thinking more of the Tower CD's.

Conspirator 2: Well the steel is in the basement as planned but it seems no matter how much water we drown it in the steel will not cool. The scientists say that it has now formed a skin and is radiating and transmitting a little less heat but still enough to melt the firemen's nboots 70 feet above through all the rubble. They say it could take a hundred days or more to cool there's that much of it.We had to stop pumping water in because train sstations as far away as New jersey were threatening to flood. They pumped 4 million gallons back into the Hudson I heard.

Then there is that damned column that didn't melt clean in Tower 2. There must have been a delay or blockage and the 80th floor columns did not melt at the exact moment.But the columns above did and some of the melted steel flowed across the floor and poured out the window. My blood froze I can tell you. We'll hear more about that.

Another worry is that where the water met the giant pool of molten steel we will find steel and concrete and everything else all half-melted together. I bet chunks of it will be called 'meteorites' or something like that.

Conspirator 1: So not a clean operation at all really was it ? I suppose as long as we can keep it on the internet it will be essentially harmless. Maybe not forever though.

Last edited by bill smith; 25th July 2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 25th July 2011, 04:21 AM   #31
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It's sad really that as you type these dialogues Bill that you don't see how incredibly moronic truther ideas really are.
Bill is a troll,it's not meant to be taken seriously.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 12:26 PM   #32
bill smith
Philosopher

Yes it is Daffyd. From the top of this page.

Last edited by bill smith; 25th July 2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 28th July 2011, 02:14 AM   #33
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: In an operation this size and with so many variables there are bound to be some unforeseen problems. People are sure to notice something wrong after they get over the initial shock and start to think straight

Conspirator 2: That's a virtual certainty. So we are going to preempt the situation by setting the conspiracy hounds running early. That way we will guide the doubters into blind alleys and retain control. The Pentagon 'attack' will apparently lack a plane which will draw all the attention initially. Conspiracy theories will rack up fast. We will have 100-plus eyewitnesses to confirm a sighting of the plane and yet almost no plane wreckage.J'amie McIntyre of CNN will broadcast live that there is ' nothing to indicate that a plane has crashed anywhere near the Pentagon'

Conspirator 1: So the plan is to allow the conspiracy theories about the Pentagon to proliferate and at the point of crescendo we wll be 'forced' to release a video of a plane actually hitting the Pentagon. That is expected to blow any and all 9/11 conspiracy theories right out of the water- permanently.

Conspirator 2: I see. I wondered why the Pentagon was going to be hit. It seemed kind of superfluous to me when I got my imitial briefing.

Conspirator 1: Apart from that we plan to introduce lots of other more minor clues to a conspiracy. For instance Bush is visiting a school in Florida that morning. We are going to have Andrew Card tell him that the second plane shas struck while he is on camera and reading to the kids. Then he will just sit there for 20 minutes or so..not reacting at all and looking like a boiled frog probably. The SS will just stand there doing nothing when they should be getting him out of there like he was on fire. Strange and suspicious behaviour in other words. Rumsfeld will mention a 'missile' hitting the Pentagon and 93 being shot down, An E-4 electronics warfare Jumbo will circle the Whitehouse just as the smoke is rising from the Pentagon just across the river. All very heavy handed in my opinion.

Conspirator 2: Why are they going to all this trouble for a few conspiracy theorists anyway ?

Conspirator 1: They don't care much about the average Joe but if any really serious people start to express doubts we need a way to discredit them fast. People might listen and take them seriously, Then we could be in big trouble So the media will make sure that they are ssen as conspiracy theory 'nutters' This will apply across the board to all doubters of the government version of events.. I cannot stress enough just how important this phase of the operation is..

Conspirator 2: So was the choice of the 'Pet Goat' story no accident ? They really are staking out a Goat to attract a tiger. Those neocons think they are so smart. It may turn around and bite them in the ass yet.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 02:31 AM   #34
bill smith
Philosopher

Conspirator 1: In an operation this size and with so many variables there are bound to be some unforeseen problems. People are sure to notice something wrong after they get over the initial shock and start to think straight

Conspirator 2: That's a virtual certainty. So we are going to preempt the situation by setting the conspiracy hounds running early. That way we will guide the doubters into blind alleys and retain control. The Pentagon 'attack' will apparently lack a plane which will draw all the attention initially. Conspiracy theories will rack up fast. We will have 100-plus eyewitnesses to confirm a sighting of the plane and yet almost no plane wreckage.J'amie McIntyre of CNN will broadcast live that there is ' nothing to indicate that a plane has crashed anywhere near the Pentagon'

Conspirator 1: So the plan is to allow the conspiracy theories about the Pentagon to proliferate and at the point of crescendo we wll be 'forced' to release a video of a plane actually hitting the Pentagon. They expect that to blow any and all 9/11 conspiracy theories right out of the water- permanently.

Conspirator 2: Actually I wondered why the Pentagon was going to be hit. It seemed kind of superfluous to me when I got my imitial briefing.

Conspirator 1: Apart from that we plan to introduce lots of other more minor clues to a conspiracy. For instance Bush is visiting a school in Florida that morning. We are going to have Andrew Card tell him that the second plane shas struck while he is on camera and reading to the kids. Then he will just sit there for 20 minutes or so..not reacting at all and looking like a boiled frog probably. The SS will just stand there doing nothing when they should be getting him out of there like he was on fire. Strange and suspicious behaviour in other words. Rumsfeld will mention a 'missile' hitting the Pentagon and 93 being shot down, An E-4 electronics warfare Jumbo will circle the Whitehouse just as the smoke starts rising from the Pentagon just across the river. I wouldn't be surprised if the pilot leans out and points stright down ,jabbing his finger at the Whitehouse. All very Keystone-Cops and heany handed in my opinion.

Conspirator 2: Why are they going to all this trouble for a few conspiracy theorists anyway ?

Conspirator 1: They don't much care about the average Joe but if any really serious people start to express doubts we need a way to discredit them fast. People might listen and take them seriously, Then we could be in big trouble So the media will make sure that they are percieved as 'nutters' This will apply across the board to all doubters of the government version of events.. I cannot stress enough just how important this phase of the operation is..

Conspirator 2: So was the choice of the 'Pet Goat' story no accident ? They really are staking out a Goat to attract a tiger. Those neocons think they are so smart. It may turn around and bite them in the ass yet.

Last edited by bill smith; 28th July 2011 at 03:57 AM.
Old 28th July 2011, 02:33 PM   #35
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Conspirator 1: Look, when you blow WTC 1, do you think you can get it to cover WTC7 so there will be a reason for the fires? I mean, it will be suspicious if a fire just starts, right?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 02:34 PM   #36
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

LOL!
Now THAT'S just silly!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2011, 11:58 PM   #37
Ivan Kminek
Muse

Loosed in translation (How it happened according to Loose Change)

You probably know it but I think it belongs here (from http://puh-leeze.blogspot.com):

(in a secret government meeting room, somewhere in a secret government location....)

"Okay, so we've decided: we're going to hijack two airplanes carrying our fellow Americans and crash them into the heart of our country's financial center - which will be full of tens of thousands of American workers. That ought to get this country angry enough for war!"

"Uh, sir? I'm not sure that's enough. How 'bout we find a way to rig the buildings in advance so they'll collapse after the planes hit?"

"Hmmm.... interesting idea Smith. How would we do that?"

"Well, we'd have to hire a contractor and probably a hundred or so workers. And find a way to clear the building for several days before hand. Oh, and we'd have to make sure that all those contractors were as evil as we are and wouldn't mind killing thousands of their fellow citizens. Shouldn't be a problem."

"Great. Let's do that too. Add that to the list."

“Excuse me?”

“Yes Johnson?”

“Why do we need to collapse the buildings? Don’t we think Americans will be angry enough at hundreds of dead airline passengers and WTC workers?”

“Shut up Johnson.”

“Yes sir.”

"Hey! And let's let lots of people in the WTC know that it's going to happen so they can benefit by insider trading!"

"Now that's thinking Smith. Get right on it! So... are we decided then?"

(chorus) "Yes sir!"

"Sir, I have another great idea."

"Let’s hear it Smith."

“Let’s get a third plane and crash it into the Pentagon!”

“Wow. The Pentagon. I like the way your murderous mind works Smith. Somebody put three planes on the requisition list.”

“Well, instead of an actual plane, I was thinking we could just use a missile and tell the American public that it was a plane.”

“Hmm... so we don’t hijack a third airplane?

“Oh no, we still hijack a third plane, but we don't crash it, instead we fire a missile into the Pentagon and say that it's the plane we hijacked.”

“Wouldn’t it be easier to just crash an actual plane?”

“Well, yes, it would be easier. But I was talking with Stevens here, from the Office of Making Things Exponentially More Complicated Than Necessary, and he thinks that not only should we use a missile instead of the plane that we’re going to have to hijack anyway, we should offload all the passengers and crew somewhere else, kill them, and then return the plane to the airline.”

“So we kill the passengers and crew at some other location and then transport all the dead bodies to the Pentagon?”

“No we’ll just dump the bodies somewhere else, maybe a mass grave in Iraq - dress them all up to look like dead Kurds or something.”

“How will we explain the fact that there are no passengers’ bodies at the crash site? And no plane?”

“We’ll say they were incinerated in the fire.”

“Hmmm... that makes no sense whatsoever. I think I like it.”

“Excuse me?”

“What is it this time Johnson?”

“Why return the plane to the airline?”

“Shut up Johnson”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay, so I think we’ve got it. We hijack three planes, crash two of them into the WTC which we’ve prewired to crumble into dust, take the third plane and disappear it long enough to murder the passengers and crew then return that plane to the airline (Stevens, make a note to find an evil airline that will go along with that) and fire a missile into the Pentagon that we will then claim is the missing airplane. Now that will definitely get us a war! The public will be outraged!!! So I guess we’re all decided.... Wait. As long as we’re destroying the twin towers, lets blow up that ugly little building on the side too. I never liked that building.”

(chorus) “Yes sir. You da man!”

"Sir? I recommend that we also crash a plane into Pennsylvania."

"Pennsylvania? Into what, the Amish?"

"No. Just a field in Pennsylvania."

“Smith, I like the idea of killing innocent Americans as much as the next government official, but we’ve already stretched ourselves pretty thin here. We’ve got to find evil contractors to help us blow up the WTC, evil capitalists who’re willing to profit from it even while they’re sitting in the building that they know is about to be hit by an airplane, murderers who will kill the passengers of the plane we’re not crashing and help dispose of the bodies, an evil airline to take the supposedly-crashed plane back, evil military types with missiles to launch one at the nation’s military command center... the list goes on and on. And I think we’ve got our war pretty well sewn up with what we’ve got here. I don’t see why we need to attack a Pennsylvania field.”

"Yes sir. But you haven’t heard the rest of my idea. Instead of just hijacking the plane and crashing it into the field - that would be easy enough - we’ll hijack the plane, fly it to Ohio, unload everyone (and kill them of course) then create a fake crash site in Pennsylvania and transport the bodies there along with some fake wreckage!"

"Wouldn't it be easier to just hijack the plane and crash it?"

“Well of course. But if we do it my way we could let literally hundreds MORE unnecessary people in on our plan!”

“You’re right Smith, when it comes to a huge secret conspiracy like we’re planning, the more people involved, the better.”

“Oh, and before we kill the passengers and crew, we’ll record their voices and use some brand new and still pretty untested technology to place phony phone calls to their loved ones telling those loved ones that they’re going to die! That way we’ll have even more people involved.”

"Smith, you're a genius. No one can concoct a super-secret conspiracy like you."

“Excuse me?”

“This better be good Johnson.”

“I don’t know if I can really go along with this. I mean, isn’t just one plane into one tower plenty of carnage to get us our war? After all, only a few hundred soldiers died at Pearl Harbor and that led to a World War. Isn’t this, well,
overkill?”

“You really feel that way Johnson?”

“Yes sir.”

“Somebody shoot Johnson.”

(chorus) "Yes sir!"

"Sir! Wait!"

"Smith?"

"Instead of just shooting Johnson, why don't we take off all his clothes and throw them out the window? Then we can tell people that he jumped and killed himself but that his body vaporized upon contact with the ground. Then we'll call an emergency evacuation of this building so that we can walk Johnson buck naked down thirty floors and into the parking garage, where we'll take him into the security room and have a dozen-or-so evil teamsters beat him senseless with tire irons. Then we'll get a squad of evil cheerleaders to ..... "

Last edited by Ivan Kminek; 29th July 2011 at 12:12 AM.
Ivan Kminek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2011, 12:41 AM   #38
sts60
Illuminator

"Make sure you bring the paper shredder and the degausser to our secret command post in Bldg. 7."

"Wouldn't it just be easier to rig the building for a few months and them destroy it?"

"Good idea - a lot simpler and less likely to be noticed. So make sure to announce that it collapsed to the media, just in case nobody notices. Be careful not to tell them before it collapses!"

(much later)

"Johnson, you idiot! Demolition first, then announcement!"
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2011, 06:29 AM   #39
Philosopher

It's even funnier if you imagine the Boss sounds like JK Simmons as Cave Johnson from Portal 2.
Old 29th July 2011, 08:12 AM   #40
paperboy05
Scholar

Conspirator Peon: Sir, we've set up the base for operating the plan to take down the trade towers.

Conspirator Captain: Excellent, where did you set it up.

Conspirator Peon: The most secretive, reclusive spot we could think of sir, WTC 7.
paperboy05 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories