IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags pentagon , craig ranke , cit , aldo marquis

Old 20th May 2008, 02:43 PM   #1
Bobert
Illuminator

The CIT on Howard Stern

Ok so Craig gets on the Stern show and of course it is all about ME ME ME and not the fact that the CIT is sitting on smoking gun evidence of the mass murder of human beings on 9-11.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange.../286469/1/#new
This is such an entertaining thread that I will leave my comments brief other then to say that Aldo is having YET ANOTHER meltdown, KT gets suspended, AND FINALLY A TRUTHER (JFK) AND A LCF MOD NO LESS IS ACTUALLY ASKING THE CIT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
And actually, until you have "all your ducks in a row" and present them to to the authorities and they listen, it is still a theory ( albeit based in fact ).

Which brings me to another point.... Why does CIT "jump the gun" in presenting the witness testimony one at a time to the general public, especially the skeptics ?

That approach IMO is borderline masochistic, unless you are looking for holes to plug up before presenting the evidence to someone who actually counts.
I am sure that JFK will see this thread and I must say that I have some respect for you now JFK because when one claims to have EVIDENCE of mass murder IMHO it is ones DUTY to bring it forward AND SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS until someone hears you.
The CIT has failed MISERABLY in doing this.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 02:48 PM   #2
theauthor
Banned

Are these "oh my god guess whats happening at LC" threads really necessary?
theauthor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 02:53 PM   #3
Bobert
Illuminator

That is not my thread title.
Please do not try and derail my thread.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:05 PM   #4
Civilized Worm
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by theauthor View Post

Necessary? No. Hilarious? Yes.
Civilized Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:05 PM   #5
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

I can't believe that Craig posted that audio on YouTube. They made him look like the total loon that he is. His voice is manic, he's way over the top.
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:07 PM   #6
gc051360
Critical Thinker

Howard Stern has always loved to give crazy people air time.

eta: Maybe they'll let the CIT become honorary members of the wack pack. Maybe they can have Craig debate Elliot Offen.

Last edited by gc051360; 20th May 2008 at 03:08 PM.
gc051360 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:13 PM   #7
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by gc051360 View Post
Howard Stern has always loved to give crazy people air time.

eta: Maybe they'll let the CIT become honorary members of the wack pack. Maybe they can have Craig debate Elliot Offen.
I've always compared truthers to the wack pack, and now they're closer than ever to actually being an official part of it!
Old 20th May 2008, 03:16 PM   #8
The Big Dog

Waldo says:

"Domenick was the only CIT member who was posting there and as of late he is no longer a member of CIT."

I thought I heard some strange noises coming from the CIT tree fort a few nights ago.

That Waldo is a real piece of work, though: "the TM should ahve (sic) taken to the streets chanting:

"north side' (just ignore the part where they said the plane hit the pentagon, that part is not true)"

"north side' (just ignore the part where they said the plane hit the pentagon, that part is not true)"

Can a debunker get a laughing dog?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:19 PM   #9
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

double post

Last edited by WildCat; 20th May 2008 at 03:31 PM.
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 03:21 PM   #10
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

"That's an argument from increduly" (sic)

Old 20th May 2008, 03:35 PM   #11
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by Aldo
1. Because he has actual evidence that would bring people into a court of law.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 05:11 PM   #12
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
I can't believe that Craig posted that audio on YouTube. They made him look like the total loon that he is. His voice is manic, he's way over the top.
Yah but he made it on Stern man, like he is totally "off the hook". He is the man. Craig "rocks" man...

oh yah, and go 9/11 truth...lol

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 06:33 PM   #13
Bobert
Illuminator

RANKE says on Howard Stern wrap up show
Quote:
I have contacted all the previously published witnesses
YOU CRAIG ARE A LIAR!
Old 20th May 2008, 06:48 PM   #14
munki?
Scholar

I find myself baffled. Why is it that skeptics of the 9/11 conspiracy theory are the people accused of being "shills" and "disinfo agents"? CIT is the dictionary definition of what a shill would be. They boast irrefutable evidence that could blow the lid off an alleged conspiracy responsible for the deaths of 3,000 innocent people and they're appearing on the Howard Stern show? And go so far as to boast that it was another hay-maker for "truth"? It's too ridiculous. The unbelievable bias of their "investigation" and their obvious lack of standards in regard to credible evidence should be a red flag to anyone. This whole PentaCon effort has become too ridiculous to be regarded as an honest endeavor as far as I'm concerned.

Now the "truthers" may have me shouting "shill". I'm so confused anymore ...
Old 20th May 2008, 07:09 PM   #15
Par
Master Poster

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post

Oh, that’s awesome!
Old 20th May 2008, 07:35 PM   #16
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Exclamation

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

That cracked me up!

Craig's entire theory is based on arguments from incredulity....he started parroting that word after I accused him of that...and in true CIT fashion he managed to get it wrong.

Posted this in the other thread on the subject...I agree with the hosts:

"I let people talk because....when you let them talk they sort of...tie the rope around their own neck. The more you let a guy like that talk, the more ridiculous and unbelievable it becomes"

"I don't believe a word that guy was saying"

Old 20th May 2008, 08:11 PM   #17
Bobert
Illuminator

the hosts of the wrap up show said the following about Craig
Quote:
you don't have poof you have 3 people our of 100's maybe even thousands that are willing to say what you need them to say for a documentary that is not proof
Quote:
why do you disregard the first hand testimony of all these other people?
Craig then argues that there was no "footage" of what happened at the pentagon and then this gem
Quote:
most people in Arlington cant even see the Pentagon
Then this gem from one of the hosts
Quote:
the only reason I am letting you talk is because your tone is manic it makes you sound even nuttier
They then ask him about WWE and wrestling being fake and Craig goes ballistic
Oh man he spins out of control it is a classic moment!
In reference to Craigs science
Quote:
Your doing bad science
They then yell at Craig to stop plugging the pentacon site.
Then this absolute question which will make you laugh your arse off
Host to Craig about what makes him credible
Quote:
what is your credibility?
Craigs response
Quote:
well the fact that I have done it
Host
Quote:
well I could get Gary the retard to go and do it
Craig then GOES NUTS!!!!!
A another classic moment!!
You can hear them laugh at Craig.
Then then hang up telling Craig to go and talk to Paula Gloria.
also they add
Quote:
I dont believe a word that guy is saying
Craig was slaughtered.
Craig on the other hand doesent see it that way
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...74128&t=286469
Quote:
But I could tell it gave them pause to hear me come so confident with evidence.
Old 20th May 2008, 08:13 PM   #18
The Big Dog

Well, now that the CIT is a member short, does anyone think that old Dom will be like Pete Best of the Beatles, kicked out of the band right before they rocketed to stardom?

I mean CIT is up to a whole bunch of witnesses, all of whom say that the plane hit the Pentagon. Very Nice!

I do get a kick out of Waldo getting all emotional about people saying one of their star witnesses lied. You can almost hear the tears hitting the ground as waldo agonizes about people calling THEIR witnesses liars. Of course, the only ones who claims they are lying (as opposed to being mistaken about the path because the CIT frauds lied to him about it) are Waldo and Lyte about their witnesses testimony that the plane hit the pentagon.

Sad, sad, delusional frauds.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 08:13 PM   #19
Bobert
Illuminator

Now it seems that JFK and the CIT are in the ring!!!
Oh man everyong is killing each other over there!!!
AND IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF JREF!!!
Old 20th May 2008, 08:57 PM   #20
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Now it seems that JFK and the CIT are in the ring!!!
Oh man everyong is killing each other over there!!!
AND IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF JREF!!!
Well, what do you know, voodoo dolls really do work..!

R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2008, 09:55 PM   #21
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
Well, what do you know, voodoo dolls really do work..!

Man as a result of JFK's post directed at me I AM SO GETTING a double bonus this month from the NWO!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!!
Old 20th May 2008, 10:19 PM   #22
Bobert
Illuminator

I really dont understand the mind of a truther.
A member over at ATS wonders why people WHO LIVE IN NEW YORK would rather discuss WTC and not the Pentagon.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread356797/pg1
Quote:
Notice the two callers other than Craig don't want to talk about the Pentagon, they want to talk about the WTC. There's this constant moving away from talking about the Pentagon specifically by the official story believers because the Pentagon attack was so obviously a hoax. There was a tiny hole and no plane wreckage, nuff said.
Gee do you think it might have to do with the fact that the callers were from NY?
I really dont get it!
Old 21st May 2008, 01:33 AM   #23
NickUK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
There's so little else coming out of your daft little movement for us to discuss, so, yes.

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."

Last edited by NickUK; 21st May 2008 at 01:33 AM.
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 02:29 AM   #24
B3LYP/CEP-31G(d)
Scholar

I'm just relieved that Howard didn't make him ride a Sybian.
B3LYP/CEP-31G(d) is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 06:04 AM   #25
Walter Ego
Illuminator

I never made it past the 35 sec. mark when Craig said, "That Paula Gloria you had on is really a nut case."

Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 08:44 AM   #26
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Craig sounds like a raving lunatic...why am I not surprised?

And, it seems Dom is no longer a member of CIT so now it's just the two airheads, right?

What happened with Dom and the boys?
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 09:11 AM   #27
A W Smith
Philosopher

the Payton Place of attention whoring.

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
Craig sounds like a raving lunatic...why am I not surprised?

And, it seems Dom is no longer a member of CIT so now it's just the two airheads, right?

What happened with Dom and the boys?
Dom got in bed with KT when Dom promoted a recent "hoodwinked" KT youtube video. KT and CIT don't get along. Aldo does not want to be associated with no planers as he feels they bring detraction to the "movement" and his CIT work. The impression I was getting was that Dom needed a vehicle to hitch his Shanksville caboose to. Since Dom is not a no planer he couldn't hitch onto KTs work so he joined a vehicle he had faith in. I do not know if Dom actually performed on the ground research or worked in Virginia. if he did it is not evident in any Math or testimony. Perhaps he held the camera during their later interviews? IIRC he had mentioned here that his Shanksville work was going to be released via CIT. I didn't see that happen. Maybe out of impatience or frustration Dom gravitated back to KT by defending him in hopes of his work being released by KT. It appears now that Dom is caught in the middle. He will have to package and promote his Shanksville work by himself if he wants the attention he so desperately craves.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 09:19 AM   #28
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

I loved this line from Killtown:

Quote:
Craig, will you please stop making the 9/11 truth movement look like "kooks"?
So Craig is the one that's been doing that...? He's really good at it, apparently.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 09:37 AM   #29
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

On the youtube page, under "related videos", there's a whole series by some guy on how to give eulogies. Draw your own conclusions!
Old 21st May 2008, 10:18 AM   #30
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Oh, but he did that on purpose.
Old 21st May 2008, 10:20 AM   #31
RedIbis
Philosopher

Well at least Howard balanced out some of the Gloria/Haupt kookery with Jesse Ventura. Say what you want about the guy, he has relevant experience, he's intelligent, and he was dead on about 9/11 and a host of other things.
Old 21st May 2008, 10:35 AM   #32
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
Well at least Howard balanced out some of the Gloria/Haupt kookery with Jesse Ventura. Say what you want about the guy, he has relevant experience, he's intelligent, and he was dead on about 9/11 and a host of other things.
All of 9/11 truth is pure fantasy. If it was not, you would have evidence. You don't. Jesse is as kooky as Gloria on 9/11. It comes down to evidence. Physics is helpful for some of it, is Jesse and engineer or scientist.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 10:47 AM   #33
Wartrac
Thinker

What experience does Ventura have regarding 9/11?

So basically 80-100 tons of dirt got compacted further underground? - Killtown. "How did you arrive at your 80-100 tons figure?" - defaultdotxbe. "Pick a weight that the 757 weighed as it burrowed." - Killtown
Wartrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 10:55 AM   #34
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Wartrac View Post
What experience does Ventura have regarding 9/11?
Navy Seal who was trained in demolition.
Old 21st May 2008, 10:56 AM   #35
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
All of 9/11 truth is pure fantasy. If it was not, you would have evidence. You don't. Jesse is as kooky as Gloria on 9/11. It comes down to evidence. Physics is helpful for some of it, is Jesse and engineer or scientist.
To make any sense out of your posts, at least end a question with a question mark, however rhetorical it may be.
Old 21st May 2008, 10:57 AM   #36
The Big Dog

OH COME ON! Ventura's understanding of physics is based on watching Sofia "Clunkity-clunk"!

You've got to be kidding.
Old 21st May 2008, 10:58 AM   #37
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
OH COME ON! Ventura's understanding of physics is based on watching Sofia "Clunkity-clunk"!

You've got to be kidding.
How do you know that?
Old 21st May 2008, 11:07 AM   #38
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

But not building demolition, was he Red? Why do you just post this crap and assume no one will follow up on it?

Ventura was part of the Underwater Demolition Teams:

Quote:
The UDT's conducted beach and hydro-reconnaissance, explosive cable and net cutting; explosive destruction of underwater obstacles to enable major amphibious landings; limpet mine attacks, submarine operations, and the locating and marking of mines for minesweepers.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 11:10 AM   #39
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

To make any sense out of your posts, at least end a question with a question mark, however rhetorical it may be.
You have no evidence on 9/11 to support Jesse's ideas or anything 9/11 truth has, or anything you have on 9/11. Was that clear enough?

Jesse is as kooky on 9/11 as Gloria is. Do you understand that.

Summary: Jesse, Gloria, and you have no evidence to support your false ideas about 9/11.

You are a no fact, no evidence, hearsay only 9/11 truth kind of poster who never posts any evidence to support your ideas.

Go ahead you and Jesse take your pile of "ample evidence" and get famous; take some action and do something with all your evidence.

Oops, you are still here, guess you have ZERO evidence. You never will have anything to support your 9/11 truth ideas. Good job; excellent post.

BTW; not being able to decode my posts is indicative of your inability to understand 9/11. Good job. If you still have problems understanding 9/11 or me, then get some help from someone who can connect the dots.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2008, 11:21 AM   #40
Wartrac
Thinker

Which is no more than blowing up small strategic targets. If you asked a SEAL team to bring down a building that was 100 stories plus (or 47 for that matter) you know what they would do? Call in B-52s.

There is nothing in their training that would provide them insight into bringing down targets of this scale.

So basically 80-100 tons of dirt got compacted further underground? - Killtown. "How did you arrive at your 80-100 tons figure?" - defaultdotxbe. "Pick a weight that the 757 weighed as it burrowed." - Killtown
Wartrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories