IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor

Old 30th June 2011, 11:19 AM   #1
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

More Evidence of 9/11 Weapons of Doom

Like triforcharity, I've been working on connecting the dots for false flag government attacks outside 9/11. It just gets scarier and scarier the more you see what's going on behind the curtain. The attack on the Koror-Babeldaob Bridge is another smoking gun, if I've ever seen one. The bridge had been certified safe twice before it collapsed.

Now that knowledge about how 9/11 was an Inside Job is widespread and there's a growing scientific consensus of how the attacks were carried out, we need to be looking beyond 9/11. Where else have these weapons been used? How many other victims have they claimed? Two people died in the false flag attack on the Koror-Babeldaob Bridge. It could have been many more if this had happened at rush hour.

One more important point...bridge collapses are happening more and more often. What's going on with this? Could this be another use, or even testing, of the kinds of thermite or dustification weapons that scientists have proved were used during the 9/11 attacks?

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 30th June 2011 at 11:24 AM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 11:22 AM   #2
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
One more important point...bridge collapses are happening more and more often. What's going on with this? Could this be another use, or even testing, of the kinds of thermite or dustification weapons that scientists have suggested could have been used during the 9/11 attacks?
Naw. It' sjust another sign of increasing obesity around the world.
Old 30th June 2011, 12:41 PM   #3
ozeco41
Philosopher

...bridge collapses are happening more and more often...
Don't forget "Why do white sheep eat more than black sheep?"
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 02:03 PM   #4
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Was this the first time a balanced cantilever prestressed concrete box girder bridge had ever failed!!!!?????

Complete failure came on "suddenly" how the aech-eee-double toothpicks does THAT happen?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 02:04 PM   #5
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
Don't forget "Why do white sheep eat more than black sheep?"
Sheepist sheeple , that's what you are.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 02:44 PM   #6
Edx
Philosopher

One more important point...bridge collapses are happening more and more often. What's going on with this? Could this be another use, or even testing, of the kinds of thermite or dustification weapons that scientists have proved were used during the 9/11 attacks?

OMG what if this is all a test run and they are gearing up for total global bridge annihilation?? What will we do when we need to cross a river????

Last edited by Edx; 30th June 2011 at 03:44 PM.
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 02:59 PM   #7
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
More Evidence of 9/11 Weapons of Doom
When will get to "More Evidence of 9/11 Weapons of Boom " ?
Old 30th June 2011, 04:34 PM   #8
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

The different colored fonts have me convinced!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 04:42 PM   #9
TSR
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
OMG what if this is all a test run and they are gearing up for total global bridge annihilation?? What will we do when we need to cross a river????
Easy peasy -- just strap yourself to the chicken...
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 07:47 PM   #10
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 05:49 AM   #11
Edx
Philosopher

Originally Posted by patchbunny View Post
Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
They will implode our mind bridges as well, we will be lost!
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:52 PM   #12
George 152
Philosopher

Smile

They will implode our mind bridges as well, we will be lost!
Worse to come if they get to the dental bridges. Now there's something chew on (or not)
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 05:08 PM   #13
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I just hate it when a bridge gets abridged. Don't suppose I should get too stressed about it though - it's all water over the bridge...
Old 17th July 2011, 12:15 AM   #14
Reactor drone
Graduate Poster

Yet more evidence. A radio tower being dustified due to "fire" having previously escaped destruction from an aircraft impact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpehtnONRE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zendsta...e_and_collapse
Reactor drone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 12:27 AM   #15
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reactor drone View Post
Yet more evidence. A radio tower being dustified due to "fire" having previously escaped destruction from an aircraft impact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpehtnONRE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zendsta...e_and_collapse
Holy ****. That's just about the coolest disaster video I've ever seen. And if that isn't proof for dustifcation, there just isn't any. On the other hand, our JREF friend Dusty seems to have changed it to foamification. I'm just so confused by all this - thermite, dust, foam - it's enough to drive someone to drugs.

Mod WarningDo not circumvent the autocensor
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:kmortis

Last edited by kmortis; 17th July 2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Edited to comply with Rule 10
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 12:41 AM   #16
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Ha ha, very funny. All you dumbunkers can make all the jokes you want.

We'll see who's laughing when Dylan is accepting his noble peace prize.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 12:52 AM   #17
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post

Oh man, now THAT's the attitude! Dylan for a Nobel Prize. Then we can start rounding up all the doubters and showing them who's really wearing the pants in this house.
Old 17th July 2011, 01:43 AM   #18
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I made the mistake of eating an apple while reading this thread. Thanks, I almost choked laughing at this.
Old 17th July 2011, 02:03 AM   #19
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
I made the mistake of eating an apple while reading this thread. Thanks, I almost choked laughing at this.
I laughed too and nearly choked on water, and I don't even know who this Dylan is supposed to be (I'm guessing he's a notable Truther).
Old 17th July 2011, 02:17 AM   #20
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
I laughed too and nearly choked on water, and I don't even know who this Dylan is supposed to be (I'm guessing he's a notable Truther).
Dylan Avery created the failtastic Loose Change, he's a notable imbecile.
Old 17th July 2011, 05:44 AM   #21
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
I was once asked the same question by one of our JREF Truther friends. It would be ironic that the greatest step toward liberty would be lead a Truther whose name that others scarcely know. Fortunately, I was able to tell our Truther friend ergo about how super-duper a guy Dylan really is
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...66640147&hl=en

Dylan Avery created the failtastic Loose Change, he's a notable imbecile.
You've got yours coming, you paid schill of the NWO!!

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 17th July 2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 17th July 2011, 07:42 AM   #22
Animal
Master Poster

It was just a bridge over troubled waters.
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 08:00 AM   #23
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I was once asked the same question by one of our JREF Truther friends. It would be ironic that the greatest step toward liberty would be lead a Truther whose name that others scarcely know. Fortunately, I was able to tell our Truther friend ergo about how super-duper a guy Dylan really is
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...66640147&hl=en

You've got yours coming, you paid schill of the NWO!!
My paycheck is late this month, but I'm sure I'll get extra for badmouthing Dylan... who is an ******* of course.
Old 17th July 2011, 02:26 PM   #24
George 152
Philosopher

The knife claim at the start of the video was sufficient.
The Carotid Artery is a lot closer to the neck surface than that kook knows
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 02:46 PM   #25
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

You smug jref sob's make me wanna puke.

Dylan is out there fighting for the twoof. He could be directing hollywood blockbusters and gettin busy with supermodels.

He's wearing that retarded black t-shirt for you, you ungrateful sheeple!
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 03:04 PM   #26
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

You smug jref sob's make me wanna puke.

Dylan is out there fighting for the twoof. He could be directing hollywood blockbusters and gettin busy with supermodels.

He's wearing that retarded black t-shirt for you, you ungrateful sheeple!

Hahahaha i love it!

Woah wait a second... Dylan scoring a chick?! Surely he's too busy JAQing off in front of his computer?
Old 17th July 2011, 07:57 PM   #27
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

You know, it's pretty sad state of affairs that "Weapons of doom" isn't used more in our day to day conversations, even as a euphemism for something else much less benign.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 09:53 PM   #28
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
You know, it's pretty sad state of affairs that "Weapons of doom" isn't used more in our day to day conversations, even as a euphemism for something else much less benign.
This is a good point Sam. I think the reason might be that the term is easily confused with weapons of Dr. Doom, and that's not at all what we mean.

Help me with this one. I'm looking for slogans to put on T-shirts.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 17th July 2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 17th July 2011, 10:08 PM   #29
Jrrarglblarg

I'll do my part. I'll use the term "weapons of doom" in two unrelated conversations this week. With adults. Crazy stuff I say (or sing) to my kids doesn't count.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 10:17 PM   #30
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

This is a good point Sam. I think the reason might be that the term is easily confused with weapons of Dr. Doom, and that's not at all what we mean.

Help me with this one. I'm looking for slogans to put T-shirts.

If you've ever been responsible for watching a toddler you know exactly what I mean... Only maybe changes the two O's in Doom with pink daisies.

About my avatar.

Last edited by Sam.I.Am; 17th July 2011 at 10:20 PM.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2011, 10:24 PM   #31
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Good jobs guys. We're moving in the right direction getting the right information out there to help the sheeple get control over their lives. Now let's set up a Youtube account and flood the Net with videos.
Old 17th July 2011, 10:44 PM   #32
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

In my search for more evidence of WEAPONS of DOOM, I just came across a whole new field of possibilities - rocket failures. Here's the 1.8 billion dollar failure of the Titan IV A-20
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

and here's their investigation summary.

If this wasn't an inside job, I don't know what else could be? Could it have been a trial run for 9/11? Or was it dustifed or foamified - or whatever that new discovery from Dr. Dusty should be called.

Let's get some opinions in here. Could rocket failures be more evidence for WEAPONS of DOOM

P.S. Posting WEAPONS of DOOM like this is my idea. No one else gets to do it.
Old 19th July 2011, 12:20 PM   #33
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Originally Posted by Animal View Post
It was just a bridge over troubled waters.
And who wrote a song of the same name? A JOOOOOOO....
Old 25th July 2011, 09:17 AM   #34
peteweaver
Graduate Poster

Ever considered a career in stand up comedy ?
peteweaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2011, 12:49 PM   #35
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by peteweaver View Post
Ever considered a career in stand up comedy ?
This is more 'fall down' comedy.

OMG. At Free Fall speed.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2011, 08:24 PM   #36
Jrrarglblarg

Regarding the random use of the phrase Weapons of Doom, I've convinced my wife to refer to one of the datasets at her work (she does software Q A) as The Dataset Of Doooom with crazy eyes and mad scientist claw hands.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories