IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 30th June 2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Jet v/s Steel? How about Mustang v/s Steel?

I haven't heard much from the "plane shoulda bounced off the WTC" argument lately but i'm certain our group of truthers can explain this.

the grey object in the middle is a 1995 Ford Mustang GT. Clocking in at 3258 pounds, this is no paper weight.

Well, it is now, but, I digress.

The bent blue bar is our steel security gate. It weighs, give or take... 2, maybe 300 pounds.

The green stuff is vegetation. I didn't get a good weigh in on the shrubs.

But, my question is... how could a car - a Mustang- doing about 45 mph... again - a MUSTANG- ... do this to a steel security gate? Ok, so, he curb hopped and took out the gate an a 2007 Accord but narrowly missed a 2008 Acura RDX (with technology package, asking $22,900) and caused so much carnage his headlights popped out and skidded over 150 feet across the parking lot.

How? Shouldn't Truther Physics © apply and had this car bounce back into traffic? What's the deal, man? Explain this to me.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Jrrarglblarg

photoshopped, obviously. Just look at those "leaves."
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 09:07 PM   #3
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

UC, I told you: The gate down means stop, not accelerate!
Old 30th June 2011, 10:24 PM   #4
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Everyone knows that Ford builds demolition charges into their cars in the unlikely event someone thinks about driving them in the same vicinity as competently built automobiles. It's important to their engineers that when the car inevitably flies apart into pieces it does so in a very predictable manner.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Obvious fake. Who would buy, let alone drive in public, a Mustang with such an ugly color?!?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 12:40 AM   #6
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Clearly, the Mustang did not take the Path of Least Resistance, as required by the Laws of Physics.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 12:48 AM   #7
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

How convenient the pole is painted the same color as the sky. How much you wanna bet that Cheney ordered that color?

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:14 AM   #8
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Obvious CD, man! How did that gate fall in its own footprint, huh? You sheeple believe everything Teh Man puts out there for your gullble consumption, don't you?

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:53 AM   #9
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Have the videos of the 12 security cams at the Toyota dealership im the background been released to the public yet? No? Do you sheeple ever wonder why they haven't? I tell ya: conficscated by FBI agents seconds after the incident.
Ah and who exactly are the 3 guys in identical blue shirts on the left? Agents, that's who!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 02:09 AM   #10
jiggeryqua
Illuminator

omgsheeples.jpg

Those obvious agents aren't the only clues that there's more to this than The Official Sob Story (TOSS). What's that strange alien artefact bottom left? Don't tell me it's a pigeon, where's it's wings?? HUH?!! Check that fat kid across the road. He's apparantly not even noticed the MUSTANG. What fat kid wouldn't stop and check out a mustang?? HUH?!! Why hasn't the green vehicle demolished that WOODEN pole? Is wood stronger than steel now?? HUH?!! Who is the mysterious figure playing pocket billiards (right foreground)? Casually surveying the tragedy TRAGEDY!!! and probably imagining he's not in shot. Well we see you, Mysterious Masturbating Man, getting your sick kicks from your perverse plan, and soon the whole world will wake up to your cover up!!!1!
jiggeryqua is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 02:18 AM   #11
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jiggeryqua View Post
Attachment 22760

Those obvious agents aren't the only clues that there's more to this than The Official Sob Story (TOSS). What's that strange alien artefact bottom left? ...
Planted evidence. Dug.

There's more (or less, actually):
  • Look behind the ripped-open front of the Mustang: Do you see the engine? Do you see any engine? There is no freaking engine!!! It's been dustified. or vaporized by thermite!
  • Has anybody taken serial numbers? How can you even say this is a Mustang if you have not taken serial numbers??? I will not believe one bit of the Official Story until you show me serial numbers!
  • No radar, no video tape, no FDR, no witnesses to the supposed crash. What crash?!?
Old 1st July 2011, 03:58 AM   #12
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
I haven't heard much from the "plane shoulda bounced off the WTC" argument lately but i'm certain our group of truthers can explain this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2_702963_n.jpg

the grey object in the middle is a 1995 Ford Mustang GT. Clocking in at 3258 pounds, this is no paper weight.

The bent blue bar is our steel security gate. It weighs, give or take... 2, maybe 300 pounds.

But, my question is... how could a car - a Mustang- doing about 45 mph... again - a MUSTANG- ... do this to a steel security gate? Ok, so, he curb hopped and took out the gate an a 2007 Accord but narrowly missed a 2008 Acura RDX (with technology package, asking $22,900) and caused so much carnage his headlights popped out and skidded over 150 feet across the parking lot.

How? Shouldn't Truther Physics © apply and had this car bounce back into traffic? What's the deal, man? Explain this to me.
Before someone else ruins the thread with "this is nothing like a steel box column!! Cars are always split in half!!!":

http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com...p1_538279g.jpg

An example of a car hitting a more massive abject and bringing it down

Something a little more massive...

Glad you stayed safe though during your situation though
Old 1st July 2011, 05:21 AM   #13
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Planted evidence. Dug.

• Look behind the ripped-open front of the Mustang: Do you see the engine? Do you see any engine? There is no freaking engine!!! It's been dustified. or vaporized by thermite!
  • Has anybody taken serial numbers? How can you even say this is a Mustang if you have not taken serial numbers??? I will not believe one bit of the Official Story until you show me serial numbers!
  • No radar, no video tape, no FDR, no witnesses to the supposed crash. What crash?!?
[ace baker] You've unwittingly stumbled upon the truth and cannot see it. There's no engine because the guy in the control room slipped up and forgot to insert the video of the engine. It's a CGI car! What really happened is that a company owned by a guy who once cleaned the pool of a guy who lived next door to Prescott Bush's dentist was hired to, uh "manage" the parking facility. Over the previous evening they planted 4,340 nano-quantum thermote (not thermite nor thermate but really advance stuff) charges in the gate because,.... uh,.... well, because they're evil, man. They're the gubmint! Say no more. Buy my crappy records, m'kay? [/ace baker]

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 05:25 AM   #14
DC
Banned

i am pretty sure the official aproach route is made up, it aproached from the north, not the south !!!!
DC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 05:27 AM   #15
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Lurkers and posters, this is obviously a complicated psy-op...
Old 1st July 2011, 05:41 AM   #16
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

[RedIbis]This has nothing to do with 9/11![/RedIbis]

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 06:07 AM   #17
excaza
Illuminator

The viciousness of the swarm, spending hours 24/7 insisting that this is not a normal car accident, always reassures me that I am correct and fighting the good fight.
Old 1st July 2011, 06:32 AM   #18
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Everyone knows that Ford builds demolition charges into their cars in the unlikely event someone thinks about driving them in the same vicinity as competently built automobiles. It's important to their engineers that when the car inevitably flies apart into pieces it does so in a very predictable manner.
Yep. The first class that engineers take in school is how to get things to fly apart in just such a manner as to shift public opinion in favor of whatever their masters want it shifted to.

For instance, the pattern in which the front end of that Mustang came apart? That tells Americans to consume more corn, thus propping up the failing Corn Consortium.

It's also possible, if the appropriate pattern is applied, to get them to support a war in any country in the world.

Stupid sheeple!

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 06:41 AM   #19
Cuddles
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sylvan8798 View Post
Clearly, the Mustang did not take the Path of Least Resistance, as required by the Laws of Physics.
But it did take the path of leaf resistance.
Cuddles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 06:42 AM   #20
TruthersLie
This space for rent.

Mothra caused it... and the downed shrubbery too...
"There are submissions to the Journal of 9/11 Studies, but that's about as convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies." –Noam Chomsky (and this can be said of ANY and all twoof papers)
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 06:51 AM   #21
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Does someone have a youtube link to the video? I'm going to analyse the crap out of it to make sure it fits my preconceived conclusion that this "accident" was really a plot by GM to go to war with Ford.

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 06:56 AM   #22
ElMondoHummus

Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Ohh... Gawwwwwd....

Old 1st July 2011, 07:01 AM   #23
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by excaza View Post
The viciousness of the swarm, spending hours 24/7 insisting that this is not a normal car accident, always reassures me that I am correct and fighting the good fight.
But then, what doesn't?

"The runniness of the scrambled eggs in my French Toast Slam breakfast always reassures me that I am correct and fighting the good fight."

"The 2 for 1 sale at Jos. A. Bank's suited separates always reassures me that I am correct and fighting the good fight."

"The pepper spray from my overly-nervous next door neighbor who felt I walked up behind her too quickly and the salty taste of my tears always reassures me that I am correct and fighting the good fight."

etc.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 07:03 AM   #24
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

And why are all the slack-jawed yokel "passerbys" gawking at the scene all wearing identical blue shirts? Huh?

Clearly NWO agents.
Old 1st July 2011, 07:09 AM   #25
Grassy Knowlington
Muse

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2_702963_n.jpg

You will all notice 3 or 4 men standing around all wearing similar coloured shirts - now what are the chances of that happening when a Mustang allegedly causes the collapse of the steel barrier?

It's got to be a false flag operation, obvious, except to a moron or sheeple of course, and probably organised by the Toyota dealer over the road. I mean, they sell cars and have a vested interest in other cars shown being wrecked by a wimpy steel barrier.

Oh, and was the steel barrier insured by any chance?
Grassy Knowlington is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 07:14 AM   #26
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Planted evidence. Dug.

Multiple witness watched a car with no windows crash into the gate. Also at some point in the day they saw at least one tow truck. What other possible reason could they need one of those besides SWITCHING VEHICLES??
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 07:25 AM   #27
Doubt
Philosopher

The ultimate problem is that Truther Physics © = Wiley Coyote physics.

Then again, having worked in a steel mill that made auto body sheet metal, I can tell you that when we had mill wrecks, the damage done to other metal things could be quite great. Sheet metal vs. solid machined or cast metal = mangled sheet metal and little damage to anything else. Sheet metal vs. pipe or tubed welded structures = mangled everything.
Old 1st July 2011, 07:28 AM   #28
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

"The barrier was pulled".
Old 1st July 2011, 07:33 AM   #29
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Grassy Knowlington View Post
Oh, and was the steel barrier insured by any chance?
The property owner of the parking lot made out like a bandit [/RedIbis]
Old 1st July 2011, 07:57 AM   #30
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

His driving instructor said he couldn't even DRIVE a stick!
Old 1st July 2011, 08:00 AM   #31
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

That turn is not even possible in a Mustang.

(Serious note: That's not just the crappiest color for a 'stang, but the choice of the offsetting two-tones, or is it three, is horrid. It might actually be CGI. No human would actually choose those colors.)

Old 1st July 2011, 08:02 AM   #32
sylvan8798
Master Poster

CIT has interviewed the man in black across the street and his "daughter", who saw the car approach from the east, therefore proving that the Mustang jumped over the gate. They will be releasing their documentary video "The Mustang Flyover" soon.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ch&um=1&itbs=1

ETA: (Notice the similarities in coloring.)

- Professional Wastrel

Last edited by sylvan8798; 1st July 2011 at 08:04 AM.
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:03 AM   #33
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Why is there no official list of serial numbered timestamped parts found at the crash site?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:06 AM   #34
sylvan8798
Master Poster

And what about the passenger list? Why haven't we seen that?

- Professional Wastrel
Old 1st July 2011, 08:10 AM   #35
Grassy Knowlington
Muse

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
And why are all the slack-jawed yokel "passerbys" gawking at the scene all wearing identical blue shirts? Huh?

Clearly NWO agents.
.....I took too long to put my reply in, you beat me to it re blue shirts.
Grassy Knowlington is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:11 AM   #36
ElMondoHummus

Originally Posted by SanityGap View Post
"The barrier was pulled".
You shouldn't talk "Pull" in an Unsecured Coins thread. He might get turned on and start to, uh... pull... it...
Old 1st July 2011, 08:18 AM   #37
Grassy Knowlington
Muse

Thankfully no evidence of a directed energy weapon so they'll be no in-fighting.

Have those leaves/branches been analysed for the presence of any termite?
Old 1st July 2011, 08:28 AM   #38
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Grassy Knowlington View Post
Thankfully no evidence of a directed energy weapon so they'll be no in-fighting.

And don't you find that the least bit . . . conveeenient?
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:35 AM   #39
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post

Old 1st July 2011, 08:59 AM   #40
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Surely, the cell phone call prior to the accident was faked! And, those paint chips on the ground can only be caused by burning thermite!

The approach angle of the Mustang is all wrong, too! There's no way it could survive such stresses!

Inside Job! Nothing is going to convince me otherwise!

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories