IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 4th July 2011, 12:02 PM   #161
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress
The poles would maybe gently "fall over" if the event
Typical truther attempt to make events appear to be something they were not.

So you don't believe that the poles would have fallen over, but you believe that a little team of monkeys went out and planted a bunch of broken poles, before flying a plane over the pentagon in the wrong direction in broad daylight during morning rush hour while simultaneously planting plane parts a damaged cab and dead bodies and setting off bombs INSIDE the building which fired holes through 5 rings, after which they confiscated all the cameras of surrounding businesses AND ANY ERRANT TOURISTS/ NEWS PERSONS/ETC. and threatened/brainwashed all the first responders and witnesses into silence.

Ok, then.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:04 PM   #162
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
But they didn't. They didn't fall over quite violently or "slammed" into the ground a few lengths away. They just lie there close to the base on an unslammed lawn/cab. Like fallen timber.
Yes they did. Did you miss the broken sections and shattered glass? Nothing gentle about their fall at all. No, they remained pretty close to the base because that is what they are designed to do ... once again, refer to the photo series beachnut posted earlier. All you are doing here is demonstrating your complete ignorance of the phenomenon under discussion.
Old 4th July 2011, 12:06 PM   #163
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

But they didn't. They didn't fall over quite violently or "slammed" into the ground a few lengths away. They just lie there close to the base on an unslammed lawn/cab. Like fallen timber.
The thing is the cab proves you are wrong. The only way the pole could miss the hood is if it was "slammed down". By the way, CIT's own footage show extensive damage to the seat support,

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:08 PM   #164
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

In what way would you expect them to look different if they had hit the ground violently? They were hit violently by a large aircraft - I think we agree on that point. So if they then also whacked the ground hard, what extra damage would you expect to see that you do not see?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:27 PM   #165
The Big Dog

Lulz, the newsest and bestest CIT fan jumps in a light pole thread.

How da thunk?

CE thinks that a super secret team of agents "planted" the light poles, and that the cab driver (who was kind enough to let the *********** mutts in his home) was the lead agent.

Yes, I am dead serious.

Hey CE, when are your boys going to release their raw video "evidence"?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:32 PM   #166
Childlike Empress
Banned

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
The thing is the cab proves you are wrong. The only way the pole could miss the hood is if it was "slammed down". By the way, CIT's own footage show extensive damage to the seat support,

If you are able to visualize in your minds eye the situation with the cab coming down the road, Flight 77 approaching, hitting the poles at official speed, one hitting the cab with the results we see, hood, backseats and Lloyde untouched, and the other poles "fallen over" like we see, and keep a straight face ... well, then you have an immense capability of self-deception. Meep meep.

But you already accept that the plane continued to approach the Pentagon without the engines touching the lawn, and then disintegrated with leaving only a few shrapnels of wreckage, while at the same time punching a hole into the C-Ring. And additionally are able to explain away everything CIT has found out and the early news reports and testimonies from people at the Pentagon.

So i'm confident you'll make it.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:38 PM   #167
BCR
Master Poster

If you are able to visualize in your minds eye the situation with the cab coming down the road, Flight 77 approaching, hitting the poles at official speed, one hitting the cab with the results we see, hood, backseats and Lloyde untouched, and the other poles "fallen over" like we see, and keep a straight face ... well, then you have an immense capability of self-deception. Meep meep.

But you already accept that the plane continued to approach the Pentagon without the engines touching the lawn, and then disintegrated with leaving only a few shrapnels of wreckage, while at the same time punching a hole into the C-Ring. And additionally are able to explain away everything CIT has found out and the early news reports and testimonies from people at the Pentagon.

You are so very wrong. There were tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pieces of "shrapnel' both inside and outside the Pentagon. The DT camera footage shows it falling in its parking lot. Reports at Reagan National of debris falling there. Enough small metal chaff even created a debris cloud in the air above the Pentagon which could be seen on the Reagan ASR radar for several minutes before it all settled. You really need to get your facts straight CE.
Old 4th July 2011, 12:41 PM   #168
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

How do you consider the backseat "untouched". CIT's pictures show the lower seat-back support damage.

The pole most likely hit the ground and bounced. It really doesn't matter. The plane was found inside the building. Unless you claim is the poles should have stopped the plane, you're nowhere (and even at that.....)

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 12:57 PM   #169
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
How do you consider the backseat "untouched". CIT's pictures show the lower seat-back support damage.
We cannot let that one go unchallenged for sure.

Doesn't look undamaged to me. Looks like a big pole might have been stuffed in there at one time.
Old 4th July 2011, 12:58 PM   #170
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

You may have missed it, but I addressed that angle nonsense with the originator, Reheat, some time ago after you brought it up. It's junk science.
Blatant lie. Your link connects to a thread at the LC forum rather than any specific "address" of yours of the issue. An issue discussed - with actual science - here and elsewhere.

Care to address the minimum bank angle required for the minimum NoC turn and how many witnesses observed it? Ah, no, I thought not.
Old 4th July 2011, 01:11 PM   #171
Childlike Empress
Banned

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Doesn't look undamaged to me. Looks like a big pole might have been stuffed in there at one time.

Hahaha, really? Looks to me like the backseat of a very used cab with a small hole in the coating, which stood with broken windshield on Lloydes property for some years and had some people with dirty shoes treating on it.

You are so very wrong. There were tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pieces of "shrapnel' both inside and outside the Pentagon. The DT camera footage shows it falling in its parking lot. Reports at Reagan National of debris falling there. Enough small metal chaff even created a debris cloud in the air above the Pentagon which could be seen on the Reagan ASR radar for several minutes before it all settled. You really need to get your facts straight CE.

Sure, BCR, if you say so it must be true. But then, how did it cause the hole in the C-Ring at the same time? Depleted Uranium in the nose of that Boeing? You can't have it both ways.

But let's stop that nonsense. You know that I know that you know that they fed you bogus data. I'm not interested in taking this further, having said what I wanted to say. Have fun with your YT guy.

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 4th July 2011 at 01:15 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 01:12 PM   #172
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

We cannot let that one go unchallenged for sure.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...engerseat4.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z.../backseat2.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...7/backseat.jpg

If I remember they tried to down play this by pointing out the small rip. In other words 'Don't pay attention to the elephant, the peanut on the ground is whats important'.

Old 4th July 2011, 01:12 PM   #173
Childlike Empress
Banned

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Blatant lie. Your link connects to a thread at the LC forum rather than any specific "address" of yours of the issue. An issue discussed - with actual science - here and elsewhere.

Care to address the minimum bank angle required for the minimum NoC turn and how many witnesses observed it? Ah, no, I thought not.

My take on the issue is three posts below that. It's only a paragraph because that's as much as it took. The long version was linked too.
Old 4th July 2011, 01:13 PM   #174
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Everythings bogus apart from the liars at CIT?

Too funny. Logic is not CE friend.

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 01:14 PM   #175
BCR
Master Poster

Hahaha, really? Looks to me like the backseat of a very used cab with a small hole in the coating which stood on Lloydes property for some years and had some people with dirty shoes treating on it.

Sure, BCR, if you say so it must be true. But then, how did it cause the hole in the C-Ring at the same time? Depleted Uranium in the nose of that Boeing? You can't have it both ways.

But let's stop that nonsense. You know that I know that you know that they fed you bogus data. I'm not interested in taking this further, having said what I wanted to say. Have fun with your YT guy.
Run away again CE. You said, no damage to the seat. Clearly damage to the seat. You said there was only a little debris, there was literally tons of debris. You don't win many to your side with continuous lies and distortions of the facts.
Old 4th July 2011, 01:23 PM   #176
Childlike Empress
Banned

Run away again CE. You said, no damage to the seat. Clearly damage to the seat. You said there was only a little debris, there was literally tons of debris. You don't win many to your side with continuous lies and distortions of the facts.

I said backseat. You delivered the evidence. I have linked to that video several times. As you know.
Old 4th July 2011, 01:25 PM   #177
BCR
Master Poster

I said backseat. You delivered the evidence. I have linked to that video several times. As you know.
But there is damage to the backseat. There is even a large deformation between the seat back and bottom where something fairly large was wedged between them at one time. You assertion is clearly w/o merit.
Old 4th July 2011, 01:25 PM   #178
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Yes you have. The elephant is the large gray thing.

Old 4th July 2011, 01:31 PM   #179
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... Sure, BCR, if you say so it must be true. But then, how did it cause the hole in the C-Ring at the same time? Depleted Uranium in the nose of that Boeing? You can't have it both ways.

Your lack of knowledge in physics steps in and ignores E=mv2. Got physics?
Time for Einstein? Why do you use CIT drug induced nonsense as your "evidence"?

Last edited by beachnut; 4th July 2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: "
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 03:41 PM   #180
A W Smith
Philosopher

Hahaha, really? Looks to me like the backseat of a very used cab with a small hole in the coating, which stood with broken windshield on Lloydes property for some years and had some people with dirty shoes treating on it.

Argument from your own colossal ignorance. I can stick my whole arm between the seat back and seat of most full size cars without leaving any evidence, The two are not connected, In fact you can remove the lower seat of that very car by pushing the metal spring frame to the rear and unlatching it from the hook. The pole doesnt even need to tear the fabric. But you can remain in your ignorance as it suits you and fill the void in your brain with fantastic fantasies about staged scenes. Like some sort of set change during an opera only outdoors amongst tens of thousands of commuters.

Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 08:29 PM   #181
The Big Dog

Gee, after I mocked the CIT fan for supporting two of the worst frauds in the history of 911, including LLoyde England as THE key dark agent (bwhahah!) she goes ahead and links their magnus opus piece of garbage.

Hilarious!

Het CE. see the raw tape yet? lulz.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 12:01 AM   #182
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

My take on the issue is three posts below that. It's only a paragraph because that's as much as it took. The long version was linked too.
A paragraph of meaningless ranting that contains not one iota of science. And that old LC thread that supposedly debunks Reheat's position goes on for some pages, all devoted to avoiding any requirement to propose a curve/speed that would allow the bank angle to be calculated. CIT were as afraid of this issue as you are. Keep running, CE.

Oh, and here's some more debris:

Old 5th July 2011, 01:58 AM   #183
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

The cab is somewhat slammed, and you didn't get to inspect the lawn to assess the forces.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 07:43 AM   #184
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Late to this discussion but wanted to add a couple of points.

At least one of the poles had the top section sheared off (The one that hit the cab for instance which may change the calcs a bit) and as mentioned they were hit at the top, well above the C of G of a tapering post, this would tend to make them rotate around the C of G and not fly any great distance.

It is also possible the some of the posts were not physically hit at all but were blown down by the slipstream of the aircraft or the jet exhaust, so indeed were felled like trees in a storm. this would explain minimal damage to some of the posts. I'm guessing that the air speeds caused by the passing jet were well above the design limits for the posts

And finally in the original post the claim was that the plane was flying at 555Km/hour when it should be Miles per hour.

Childlike empress still can't even face up to the fact that Mr Morin was a SOC witness so we shouldn't be too surprised that she cannot grasp the physics of the poles and the taxi.
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 07:51 AM   #185
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by sheeplesnshills View Post
Late to this discussion but wanted to add a couple of points.

At least one of the poles had the top section sheared off (The one that hit the cab for instance which may change the calcs a bit) and as mentioned they were hit at the top, well above the C of G of a tapering post, this would tend to make them rotate around the C of G and not fly any great distance.

It is also possible the some of the posts were not physically hit at all but were blown down by the slipstream of the aircraft or the jet exhaust, so indeed were felled like trees in a storm. this would explain minimal damage to some of the posts. I'm guessing that the air speeds caused by the passing jet were well above the design limits for the posts

And finally in the original post the claim was that the plane was flying at 555Km/hour when it should be Miles per hour.

Childlike empress still can't even face up to the fact that Mr Morin was a SOC witness so we shouldn't be too surprised that she cannot grasp the physics of the poles and the taxi.
It seems to me that complete ignorance of physics is a prerequisite for truthers.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 07:53 AM   #186
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sheeplesnshills View Post
Hehehe yes, you are right. I never even bothered to check the numbers for that moron's assumptions. Lamp pole 150kg? I have not the slightest idea, but sounds about right. Plane is 100,000kg or 80,000kg? I don't care. Ballpark seems to be okay though. Same with 555mph or km/h - that's merely a factor 1.6, other assumptions are less precise than that.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 08:41 AM   #187
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
It seems to me that complete ignorance of physics is a prerequisite for truthers.
That seems to be generally true, except for BCR who claims to be a truther but who doesn't think like one

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 09:36 AM   #188
grmcdorman
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sylvan8798 View Post
That seems to be generally true, except for BCR who claims to be a truther but who doesn't think like one
He thinks like the garden variety truther claims to think: follow the evidence, not your prejudices (also known as a scientist).

I have a lot of respect for BCR. Not so much for the garden variety truthers, who are walking repositories of fallacies.
Old 5th July 2011, 11:17 AM   #189
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

WDoesn't look undamaged to me. Looks like a big pole might have been stuffed in there at one time.
I wonder if CE would consider that "undamaged" if someone was trying to sell him a car like that?
Old 5th July 2011, 11:20 AM   #190
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

. But then, how did it cause the hole in the C-Ring at the same time? Depleted Uranium in the nose of that Boeing? You can't have it both ways.
Neither can you or the CiT. How does an explosive manage to blow out 100 feet of only the ground floor exterior wall and not cause a more hemispherical damage pattern CE?

However a large heavy object coming apart as it travels through a structure will see some of the denser materials travel further carrying greater momentum than lighter pieces. Some parts will also hit more substantial intervening materials inside than other will and will thus travel through the structure farther losing less of their momentum to collissions. Simple 1st year physics CE. All of this will result in a damage pattern generally along the line of travel, exactly as seen to have occured in the Pentagon.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 11:22 AM   #191
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I forget, is Lloyd England ;
-an 'agent' himself
-threatened into agreeing to be part of a vast conspiracy
-paid off to be part of a vast conspiracy
and what is the evidence of any of the above other than the CiT's personal speculation?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 12:22 PM   #192
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
-an 'agent' himself
and what is the evidence of any of the above other than the CiT's personal speculation?
Poor Lloyd, nearly killed on 911, getting old and a bit slow and then bothered by the scum like CIT and accused of complicity in mass murder.
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 01:33 PM   #193
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
-an 'agent' himself
No, no, no - Lloyde was taken in and hypnotized and made to believe the "official story". As were many others.

- Professional Wastrel
Old 5th July 2011, 01:39 PM   #194
NoahFence
Banned

You think they use those Men In Black flashy light things?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 03:06 PM   #195
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Aaawww you guys aren't taking this seriously.

Since Lloyd England's complicity is a subject in the CiT scenario of the events surrounding the Pentagon on Sept 11/01, and since CE is the resident adherent and thus most expert in the CiT take on things , perhaps CE would address my above post.
Specifically what evidence there is of Lloyd's complicity other than the unsupported speculations of the CiT.
Old 5th July 2011, 03:50 PM   #196
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by sylvan8798 View Post
Hey, there are truthers, and then there are twoofers
Old 5th July 2011, 04:21 PM   #197
BobHaulk
Muse

Well i started with the intention of finding out if the claims of me mate that physics prove the 9/11 official story to be a lie . How can i tell who has the correct maths now? The debate on youtube stands with the fknnewz claiming victory and no jrefer seems to have been able to prove him wrong. Am i wrong in thinking this? If so what is it i'm wrong about.

Last edited by BobHaulk; 5th July 2011 at 04:23 PM.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 04:33 PM   #198
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
Well i started with the intention of finding out if the claims of me mate that physics prove the 9/11 official story to be a lie . How can i tell who has the correct maths now? The debate on youtube stands with the fknnewz claiming victory and no jrefer seems to have been able to prove him wrong. Am i wrong in thinking this? If so what is it i'm wrong about.
Well, go several pages back. I clearly demonstrated him wrong using sound math and physics. Oystein did the numbers and I was able to confirm his results as the same order of magnitude as the spec.

Otherwise, all I've seen out of your guy is lies and a complete lack of knowledge of physics who's answer to everything was ***** off! I don't call that much of a win for him.
Old 5th July 2011, 04:50 PM   #199
BobHaulk
Muse

Well, go several pages back. I clearly demonstrated him wrong using sound math and physics. Oystein did the numbers and I was able to confirm his results as the same order of magnitude as the spec.

Otherwise, all I've seen out of your guy is lies and a complete lack of knowledge of physics who's answer to everything was ***** off! I don't call that much of a win for him.
read your link. i think i might have just got the idea,finally.

Last edited by BobHaulk; 5th July 2011 at 04:56 PM.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 04:56 PM   #200
NoahFence
Banned

Is he typing in a manner that allows others to see what he writes?

That's his flaw.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories