IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Mark Basile

Old 16th April 2016, 01:42 AM   #361
Georgio
Muse

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
Yes it is.
Your time's up. Sorry, I'm not allowed to argue.
Old 16th April 2016, 01:45 AM   #362
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Your time's up. Sorry, I'm not allowed to argue.
6:42 -6:03 = 39

But I paid for 45 minutes.....

Cue: (Enter Geheime Staatspolizei - stage left)

Last edited by ozeco41; 16th April 2016 at 01:47 AM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 04:21 AM   #363
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Oh where oh where has Mark Basile gone,
Oh where oh where, can he be?

Is he Jogging on Mars?
Or deep diving under the Sea?

Where is the new data and investigation,
that we mere mortals will never see?

I was going to do something with Run Run Runaway, it probably would have been better.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 16th April 2016 at 04:23 AM.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 04:45 AM   #364
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Mark Basile lies over the ocean
Mark Basile lies over the sea
Oh, bring back Mark Basile to me...

Bring back, bring back
O, bring back Mark Basile to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
O, bring back Mark Basile to me

Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed
I dreamt that Mark Basile was dead

*sing*
Old 16th April 2016, 04:49 AM   #365
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post

Bring back, bring back
Bring back, bring back

*sing*
Good one Oystein, wonder if anyone else will (chip) in.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 04:52 AM   #366
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

My money lies over the ocean,
My money lies over the sea,
Mark Basile has taken my money,
And sent no results back to me.

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 05:06 AM   #367
ozeco41
Philosopher

Well there are four of us - arrange it in 4 part barbershop - pick your part. I prefer Baritone, could do Bass, I'm useless on Lead - keep losing the chune AND I don't want Tenor - I refuse to undergo the surgery.

Last edited by ozeco41; 16th April 2016 at 05:09 AM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 01:31 PM   #368
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

The public demands a video from posts 363 to 367.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 02:00 PM   #369
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
My money lies over the ocean,
My money lies over the sea,
Mark Basile has taken my money,
And sent no results back to me.
Please say
Please say
Oh please say it's thermite you see, you see,
Please say,
Please say,
Oh please say it's thermite you see.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2016, 02:21 PM   #370
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
The public demands a video from posts 363 to 367.
Don't miss the "lead in" from #356 - the humour introduced by Oystein is not as blatantly obvious.
Old 26th April 2016, 05:53 AM   #371
traxy
Critical Thinker

New update from this morning:

"Mark Basile is no longer associated with the project. Please do not send any more donations."

O...K...but what about all the donations that were already collected? Will they be giving out refunds?
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 06:34 AM   #372
Sunstealer
Illuminator

I note that Oystein has a link on that page so I take it he owns the page and updated it.

Last edited by Sunstealer; 26th April 2016 at 06:38 AM.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 06:49 AM   #373
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sunstealer View Post
I note that Oystein has a link on that page so I take it he owns the page and updated it.

It's owned by Rick Shaddock. Part of his sprawling 'Aneta' rabbit warren of interconnected pages and domains.

Rick has Oystein's blessing for linking to Oystein's blog (see bottom of comments section):

"If ok with you, I have added this to www.MarkBasile.org so we show both sides of the debate. Thank you"
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 06:57 AM   #374
Sunstealer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post
It's owned by Rick Shaddock. Part of his sprawling 'Aneta' rabbit warren of interconnected pages and domains.

Rick has Oystein's blessing for linking to Oystein's blog (see bottom of comments section):

"If ok with you, I have added this to www.MarkBasile.org so we show both sides of the debate. Thank you"
Thanks. Seems Basile wasted everyone's time. So much for the truth.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 07:10 AM   #375
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Thanks. Seems Basile wasted everyone's time. So much for the truth.

Perhaps they should have hired James Millette.

For any lurkers who may be reading:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=231314

Time to revisit the poll:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=291276

Last edited by Ape of Good Hope; 26th April 2016 at 07:26 AM.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 10:47 AM   #376
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

AoGH is right: Rick Shaddock owns and runs the markbasile.org domain, hosted on his aneta.org server, and it was Rick who linked to my blog - with my blessing.
Apparently, he considerd me more honest and trustworthy than Ziggi, and more of an ally than an opponent on the narrow issue of getting the study done, even though he still probably believes Harrit et al to be more true than not.
Old 26th April 2016, 11:21 AM   #377
Jaytje46
Muse

Originally Posted by traxy View Post
New update from this morning:

"Mark Basile is no longer associated with the project. Please do not send any more donations."

O...K...but what about all the donations that were already collected? Will they be giving out refunds?
Didn't he collect a few thousand dollars?

And why is there no mention of this on the AE911 facebook page?
Old 26th April 2016, 01:44 PM   #378
Georgio
Muse

markbasile.org now says:

Originally Posted by markbasile.org
April 26, 2016: "I am working on it. I am doing the best I can."
Old 26th April 2016, 02:38 PM   #379
traxy
Critical Thinker

This gets funnier and funnier with each successive update.

I guess Mark's best doesn't include being able to FedEx a package to a lab within 2 years and counting.
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 03:23 PM   #380
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

This happengets funnier and funnier with each successive update.

I guess Mark's best doesn't include being able to FedEx a package to a lab within 2 years and counting.
What is there to "I'm working on it" for 2 years.
As everyone knows Basile is having the impossible 2 year chore of non-destructive pre-selecting red-gray magnetic primer paint chips that are not primer paint. MB has discovered that just sending the bulk material is a guaranteed fail.
I suggest solving this impasse by having Harrit sift-stack the deck by making the selection sent to the labs himself.

Of course that will not happen. Failure is an orphan.
And what we have here is a failed ugly orphan.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum

Last edited by BasqueArch; 26th April 2016 at 04:25 PM.
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 09:37 PM   #381
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

This gets funnier and funnier with each successive update.

Mark has collected 5k from the gullible truther brigade and can't seem to get accomplished what some people on this forum were able to complete in a matter of weeks using far less funds.

Truthers are either: extremely inept or they like stealing money from their fellow participants. I'm going with the latter. See earlier bogus websites where money was stolen, see Gage and see Basile. All scammers.
Old 26th April 2016, 10:09 PM   #382
Playing Games
Thinker

Bring back, bring back
Bring back, bring back

*sing*
I remember this song from my childhood at sleep away camp. Although it was sung as:

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean.

Funny that!
Playing Games is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2016, 10:34 PM   #383
Playing Games
Thinker

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post
I was unaware of this little tidbit.

Rick Shaddock started a thread on proving nano thermite brought down the WTC, including scores of other 911 conspiracy theories in a Facebook group. I debunked them one by one and ended it saying the reason for this is to get more hits on your website. The next day, POOF, it was gone.

I wonder if he's making money off of Basile, since he owns it.
Playing Games is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2016, 05:30 AM   #384
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Playing Games View Post
I was unaware of this little tidbit.

Rick Shaddock started a thread on proving nano thermite brought down the WTC, including scores of other 911 conspiracy theories in a Facebook group. I debunked them one by one and ended it saying the reason for this is to get more hits on your website. The next day, POOF, it was gone.

I wonder if he's making money off of Basile, since he owns it.
Possible but unlikely; the contrary is much more likely true: Owning an internet domain costs annual fees, hosting web content often costs fees (in Rick's case, he may be piggy-backing webservers that he is operating anyway), and he is among the donors of the ~$5000:
http://aneta.org/911Experiments_com/WTCDust/donate/
If I understand correctly, he is the source of the $1000 by David Griscom at the end of the list. Also, that page claims:
"Mark, Rick, nor any of the Volunteers are not being paid anything.
Web site hosting and updating is donated free by Cosmic internet.
Any remaining funds, if any, will go to AE911Truth with full disclosure here.
"
I tend to assume people are not lying unless I have evidence pointing to the contrary.
Old 27th April 2016, 08:13 AM   #385
traxy
Critical Thinker

Another update to the page this morning. Now it includes a photo of someone from ANETA on the phone with Basile (presumably Rick Shaddock), and has an audio of a very frustrated sounding Basile saying "I'm working on it! I'm doing the best I can!"

This has degenerated into a public pissing match which in no way, shape or form makes the truth community look like a a gang of clowns.
Old 27th April 2016, 08:40 AM   #386
Gamolon
Master Poster

Excerpt from Mark Basile's August 2014 update document.

Quote:
Once visual screening and sorting is completed the red/gray chips will be evaluated for the presence of reactivity with production of molten iron. A video of one chip reacting and producing molten iron products is available on the web. Iron droplets from that chip are shown as Figure 2a and 2b. A number of chips have been screened, but more need to be evaluated. The goal here is to find the best candidates for outside facility work.
If reactivity/ignition of a chip is part of the criteria for determining if a chip is a good candidate or not, how does Mark presume to send chips out for an independent study if they are destroyed in the reactivity/ignition part of the criteria?
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2016, 08:40 AM   #387
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Another update to the page this morning. Now it includes a photo of someone from ANETA on the phone with Basile (presumably Rick Shaddock), and has an audio of a very frustrated sounding Basile saying "I'm working on it! I'm doing the best I can!"
Yes, that's Rick.

This has degenerated into a public pissing match which in no way, shape or form makes the truth community look like a a gang of clowns.
You have no idea how true that is!
Old 27th April 2016, 08:42 AM   #388
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gamolon View Post
Excerpt from Mark Basile's August 2014 update document.

If reactivity/ignition of a chip is part of the criteria for determining if a chip is a good candidate or not, how does Mark presume to send chips out for an independent study if they are destroyed in the reactivity/ignition part of the criteria?
There presumably are other criteria, but Truthers never ever will say which.
Old 27th April 2016, 09:04 AM   #389
Gamolon
Master Poster

That's true. But, ignition cannot be part of the criteria for determining which chips are supposedly thermitic or not. Proof of this was in the video where Harrit claimed he had dead thermitic chips along with ones that ignited/reacted.

How did Harrit determine that the chips that DIDN'T ignite were thermitic?

I had sent a couple of emails to Harrit in December of last year asking him about the interviews he had with Adrian Charters (since removed) where he mentioned that he had dead thermitic chips and that they could have been affected by water. I asked him if he did in fact find both dead and active THERMITIC chips. He said that he had samples in which he could not locate active chips, so presumably they had been stored under unfavorable conditions.
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2016, 11:36 AM   #390
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Truthers are either: extremely inept or they like stealing money from their fellow participants.
False dichotomy. They could be (and are) both.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2016, 12:39 PM   #391
Sunstealer
Illuminator

I can't seem to access ANETA or the Basile page. Don't know why. What is strange is the idea that post ignition residue would be sent to a lab, because if you read the original quote from a lab to carry out work, then the lab clearly states each test. The first one is simply separation of red chips from a sample of dust. Let alone the fact that burning a chip destroys it.

The whole thing is a farce, yet truthers were quite prepared to pour scorn on the Millette study that was not only organised by Chris Mohr but the data fully released to everyone.
Old 27th April 2016, 04:12 PM   #392
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

He will be driving six dead horses when he is done
when he is done.
He will be driving six dead horses when he is done,
When he is done.
Old 28th April 2016, 06:05 AM   #393
Gamolon
Master Poster

I can't seem to access ANETA or the Basile page. Don't know why. What is strange is the idea that post ignition residue would be sent to a lab, because if you read the original quote from a lab to carry out work, then the lab clearly states each test. The first one is simply separation of red chips from a sample of dust. Let alone the fact that burning a chip destroys it.

The whole thing is a farce, yet truthers were quite prepared to pour scorn on the Millette study that was not only organised by Chris Mohr but the data fully released to everyone.
To my point, why do many truthers make a fuss about Millette not igniting chips in a DSC. According to the interview done by Adrian Charters some years ago with Harrit, Harrit states that he had both dead and inactive thermitic chips. If ignition of the chips was so important in determining if a chip was thermitic or not, how in the world can Harrit claim he had DEAD THERMITIC chips? That means they didn't ignite. Wouldn't that make them paint or some other substance? Harrit even went on to speculate that exposure to water may have caused them to become non-igniting.

Like I have always said, Harrit had a preconceived notion that ALL the red/gray chips attracted to a magnet were thermitic, which is why all his tests were not done on every chip. For example, they tested one chip for resitivity and applied that result to ALL the red/gray, magnetically attracted chips. You can only do that if you assume all the chips are the same and just want to prove WHAT they are.

Harrit was not trying to discover WHAT the chips were, he was out to prove they were some form of thermite. HE ASSUMED from the very beginning that the red/gray, magnetically attracted chips were some form of thermite and that he just needed to try and show that SOME of the chips had the same properties as thermite. They could then take those results and slap them on ALL the chips, which is exactly what they did.

Harrit is of the belief, after publishing his paper, that all red/gray, magnetically attracted chips are thermitic. That is why he passed around a bag of dust at one of his conferences along with a magnet and told the folks there to drag the magnet across the bag and you'll collect the red/gray, thermitic chips that they were going to talk about. I have not heard Harrit say anything (if I am wrong, someone please point it out) about finding non-thermitic red/gray, magnetically attracted chips. I have never heard him say that any of the chips, after selection with a magnet, tested NEGATIVE for any of the tests that he used to show the chips were thermitic.

Again, the interview with Adrian Charters and Harrit proves that the DSC ignition test is NOT needed for determining if a chip is thermtic or not as Harrit claimed to have both dead (non-igniting) and active (igniting) thermitic chips.

Just my thoughts on this matter.
Old 28th April 2016, 08:59 AM   #394
Sunstealer
Illuminator

Indeed. What I find so funny is there is no such thing as "active thermite" or for that matter "dead thermite". The most common thermite is simply aluminium and iron oxide powder. Thermite will happily burn under water:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0twTXVlneY
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...re-underwater/

so getting it wet won't be an issue, you just need to heat it to the ignition temperature. The very first word of the Harrit paper debunks the rest.

I can now get on to their site.

This link gives the proposal: http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/...osal/index.htm

Quote:
Sample Preparation:

- Red/gray chip separation using optical microscopy and magnetic attraction to assist in isolation of particles of interest.

- Optical images of collected particulates as collected at appropriate magnifications to record condition as collected.
This link gives the quote for the work: http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/...tationEMSL.htm

Quote:
Sample Preparation:

- Mechanical sieve separation with magnetic particle collection
- Red and gray chip separation by optical microscopy on the magnetically collected particulate
So why is Mark working on anything? He doesn't need to. All he has to do is send the dust to a lab after agreeing the cost of the proposal and work to be done. Their own proposal of work negates Mark doing any work on the dust.
Old 28th April 2016, 11:25 AM   #395
Gamolon
Master Poster

Indeed. What I find so funny is there is no such thing as "active thermite" or for that matter "dead thermite". The most common thermite is simply aluminium and iron oxide powder. Thermite will happily burn under water:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0twTXVlneY
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...re-underwater/

so getting it wet won't be an issue, you just need to heat it to the ignition temperature. The very first word of the Harrit paper debunks the rest.

I can now get on to their site.

This link gives the proposal: http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/...osal/index.htm

This link gives the quote for the work: http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/...tationEMSL.htm

So why is Mark working on anything? He doesn't need to. All he has to do is send the dust to a lab after agreeing the cost of the proposal and work to be done. Their own proposal of work negates Mark doing any work on the dust.
Interesting. Why is he "working" on anything is a great question. So it's taken Mark almost 5 1/2 years to get a proposal from an independent lab and send them dust samples? Something is definitely not right.

Has anyone ever compared primer paint chip composition within the WTC dust to these supposed "thermtic" chips? I've always wondered why Harrit and his group had to use information about primer paint from external sources (composition and resistivity) when all they had to do was find their own paint chips in the dust and compare those the "thermtic" chips.

My guess is that they can't find any paint chips because their thermitic chips ARE the paint chips.
Old 28th April 2016, 11:33 AM   #396
Gamolon
Master Poster

The quote below is from the link below dated June 15th, 2015:
http://aneta.org/911Experiments_com/WTCDust/donate/

Quote:
Money has been raise an tests have begun by independent lab technicians.

Labs have been surveyed for the capabilities they have, including some new capabilities in DSC and Raman (like FTIR).

Staring with known primer chips doing SEM/EDX, FTIR and Raman to characterize chip composition and establish the non production of molten metal/iron from this material during DSC exposure to 400 - 600 Centigrade as well as the exotherm/endotherm character of the primer breakdown.

Next steps: move on to red/gray chips doing the same test, in characterizing composition, then showing the exotherms and reaction products.
1. Independent lab technicians have started tests already?
2. Are the known primer chips from the same WTC dust or are these just more primer chips from external sources?
Old 28th April 2016, 11:43 AM   #397
Gamolon
Master Poster

A quote from this page:
http://aneta.org/911Experiments_com/WTCDust/

Quote:
Purpose: to see if the following study can be replicated.
Repeatable experiments is fundamental to the scientific method.
The "following study" mentioned above is Harrit's Bentham paper. Who cares if it's repeatable? That's not the issue. The issue is how you interpret the results. Harrit says his results prove it's thermite. Other say it's paint.

Easy to resolve.

Find both types of primer paint in the dust and see what they're composed of then compare that composition to the thermitic chip composition.
Old 28th April 2016, 12:12 PM   #398
Sunstealer
Illuminator

So it's taken Mark almost 5 1/2 years to get a proposal from an independent lab and send them dust samples?
The date for that quote is 22/10/09. They probably needed a quote to determine how much money they would need to raise. The fact they've done nothing in 6 1/2 years shows they know they've got nothing. They know if they sent the dust off that the result would come back showing the material is paint.
Old 28th April 2016, 02:52 PM   #399
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Has anyone ever compared primer paint chip composition within the WTC dust to these supposed "thermtic" chips?
Yes, Sunstealer has. Link is in his signature, and I elaborated on this in my blog:

http://oystein-debate.blogspot.de/20...paint-not.html

Short story: The chip in Figures 12-18 of Harrit et al (which we often call the "MEK chip") is the same material as WTC primer paint, quite likely Tnemec 99 from the perimeter columns, analysed by Steven Jones.
Unfortunately, the video of his presentation of that Tnemec data keeps disappearing from YouTube.
Jones compared the WTC Tnemec sample with Chips "a-d" shown in Figures 6-11 of Harrit et al and finds those are a different material - which is correct. But he failed to compare that WTC Tnemec with the MEK Chip - or, for that matter, the MEK Chip with Chips a-d.

I am not aware that anyone has so far analyzed any WTC paint sample that demonstrably came from the floor trusses (which would be the shop primer of LaClede Steel Company, a formulation quite different from Tnemec 99). I am convinced that Chips a-d are LaClede primer.

I've always wondered why Harrit and his group had to use information about primer paint from external sources (composition and resistivity) when all they had to do was find their own paint chips in the dust and compare those the "thermtic" chips.

My guess is that they can't find any paint chips because their thermitic chips ARE the paint chips.
Your guess is certainly true.
Old 28th April 2016, 03:38 PM   #400
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

The date for that quote is 22/10/09. They probably needed a quote to determine how much money they would need to raise. The fact they've done nothing in 6 1/2 years shows they know they've got nothing. They know if they sent the dust off that the result would come back showing the material is paint.
Wow!

That's even longer than I was aware of.

Pathetic

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories