IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags comic strips , nwo kitty , stripgenerator

Old 29th April 2007, 10:41 PM   #201
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Couldn't the same be said of....

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3926/pigjr3.gif
Certainly, because sometimes he thinks he's a cat
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 12:30 AM   #202
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Shameless plug for my website:
Digging Apollo - Excavating the digital archaeology of the Apollo program.
qarnos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 06:26 AM   #203
JonnyFive
Illuminator

NWO Kitty is potentially the greatest character ever.

JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 06:49 AM   #204
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
Don't forget Horatius' cat, The Cat of all NWO cats.

Yep! The first NWO kitty comic was a bit of self-deprecating humour. When I saw the black cat character, I knew I had to use it!

The One True NWO Kitty is Hector P. Kat, as seen below. I'm not dumb enought to actually give him a gun, so he went out and invented Judo. I'm working on a video of that now

Old 30th April 2007, 06:49 AM   #205
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 06:51 AM   #206
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by JonnyFive View Post

See? Leg wounds. What did I tell you?
Old 30th April 2007, 07:06 AM   #207
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
See? Leg wounds. What did I tell you?
You speak the truth!

More on our intrepid NWO hero:

JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 07:15 AM   #208
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

You speak the truth!

More on our intrepid NWO hero:

http://static.stripgenerator.com/gen...r-a-hammer.png

There's something about the Owl Moloch and a ninja feline assassin sitting down to chat over a cup of tea (coffee??) that I just find utterly hilarious.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 07:25 AM   #209
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Old 30th April 2007, 07:53 AM   #210
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 30th April 2007, 08:14 AM   #211
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Old 30th April 2007, 08:40 AM   #212
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
The One True NWO Kitty is Hector P. Kat, as seen below. I'm not dumb enought to actually give him a gun, so he went out and invented Judo. I'm working on a video of that now
Now introducing SHORUYKEN cat...

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 08:49 AM   #213
Zep
Banned

OK, I'll keep it rolling...

Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 09:05 AM   #214
JonnyFive
Illuminator

NWO Kitty is older than we previously thought. Or something-something involving time travel.

ETA: I like flameowl's version better, this is the current NWO Kitty's grandfather. The kitten is his father.

Last edited by JonnyFive; 30th April 2007 at 09:13 AM.
Old 30th April 2007, 09:08 AM   #215
flameowl
Scholar

NWO Kitty is older than we previously thought. Or something-something involving time travel.

http://static.stripgenerator.com/gen...ory-lesson.png
Maybe it's a title passed on from father to son (or daughter)? Continuing in the grad tradition of his/her family the newest NWO kitty takes over when dear dad retires!
flameowl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 09:12 AM   #216
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by flameowl View Post
Maybe it's a title passed on from father to son (or daughter)? Continuing in the grad tradition of his/her family the newest NWO kitty takes over when dear dad retires!
Maybe the current one is Hector P. Kat III or IV?

Like father, like son.
Old 30th April 2007, 09:16 AM   #217
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 30th April 2007, 09:20 AM   #218
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://static.stripgenerator.com/gen...ory-lesson.png

ETA: I like flameowl's version better, this is the current NWO Kitty's grandfather. The kitten is his father.

The cat does look quite good in that hat. Got Cat Class and got Cat Style, baby!
Old 30th April 2007, 09:58 AM   #219
~enigma~
Banned

In the past there was NWO dog but then in came the new breed...

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 10:14 AM   #220
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 10:26 AM   #221
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 10:40 AM   #222
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Old 30th April 2007, 12:27 PM   #223
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=80900
Old 30th April 2007, 12:33 PM   #224
Overman
Master Poster

Seriously...You guys gotta keep these up and collect them...I have not gotton a thing done in the last hour.

So funny...A lot of 'inside jobs'...err...i mean 'inside jokes' but that makes them even better to me!!!

You gotta make a book...I would seriously try to get organized here...finish out a couple of storylines, and start up one or two more...I really think that most of the world will eat this up!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!

So proud,

Matt

Overman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 12:43 PM   #225
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Desperate times...desperate measures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg catgun.jpg (18.2 KB, 174 views)
Old 30th April 2007, 01:00 PM   #226
Pardalis
Banned

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 01:00 PM   #227
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2007, 01:05 PM   #228
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 30th April 2007, 01:21 PM   #229
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 30th April 2007, 09:12 PM   #230
Zep
Banned

Keeps on writing itself around here!

Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 02:55 AM   #231
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Best. Thread. Ever.

These are hilarious! I humbly submit my first attempt:

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 06:08 AM   #232
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Old 1st May 2007, 06:30 AM   #233
Axiom_Blade

Axiom_Blade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 06:32 AM   #234
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Alternately, I was going to have him say: "So, what did the government say when you demanded answers from them?"

Last edited by aggle-rithm; 1st May 2007 at 06:35 AM.
Old 1st May 2007, 07:47 AM   #235
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 07:52 AM   #236
Disinfo Agent
Scholar

Disinfo Agent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 08:10 AM   #237
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Awesome link!

Old 1st May 2007, 09:05 AM   #238
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

First attempt. If I did a bad hotlinking, can a moderator fix that up and tell me how to do it properly next time?
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
- Dylan Avery on the budget of his film.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2007, 09:45 AM   #239
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Old 1st May 2007, 09:47 AM   #240
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=80982

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories