ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 7th October 2019, 09:41 PM   #201
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
If Einstein and the others quoted here meant what taz says, would they be as respected as they are?
I check tazanastazio's quotes as he is a serial liar. He applies completely different meanings to what the quotes represent.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2019, 11:17 PM   #202
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post

Here is your first version of your manifesto. Let us all have another jolly good laugh at you:

Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
GOD IS THE INFINITE AND THE INFINITE IS GOD

God is the Infinite; the Infinite Intelligence, Matter and Energy (this idea is perhaps what the meanings of “Father”, “Son” and “Holy Spirit” may also symbolize). Any form of matter, is simply particles in a different formation and every situation is regarded as "negative or "positive" depending on its effect on the well being of the existence experiencing it.........as for example species with animal like and even monstrous features as portrayed in sci-fi works of fiction, would bear the question of whether those beings are part of a group of beings of an already higher level of existence, that chose directly or indirectly to separate itself from the Infinite God (by means of choosing to follow God’s directions and serve the purpose of their existence within the Infinite, or not, as the example in Genesis of the 1/3 of the Angels who rebelled against God and were cast out from heaven shows), they could of course evolve an altered image by means of misusing technology (radioactivity), if God had allow for their species to exist for that long of a time interval after He had sent them His messenger (every human level of existence would have received the messenger of God at a similar time interval within their evolution)

You have built a glassy, fantasy world, in which you fancy yourself the "king critic" of other people's writings and it is falling apart. If you could see how pathetic you begin to appear you would have the wisdom to save some of your imaginary "status."

First, after he got his behind whooped repeatedly, he Googled me, found a picture of mine, and posted it in the other skeptic site blog. His lame excuse that a) I "fascinate" him, b) He has nothing better to do in his life but to entertain himself by criticizing other people's writing 24 hours a day.

Now, hadn't I seen what a coyote he can be, based on his behavior to others; let alone that he is the king and master of omitting, making up, misrepresenting, twisting and inventing of statements, to misrepresent those of others; cutting a phrase here from people's quotes, misparaphrase them there, insert some doubt elsewhere; and when that fails insult the other person's intelligence, and call the "innocuous" names, to fog things up; mud them up a little bit to a whole lot; I would still attempt to end this in a gentle manner, thinking "perhaps that's all he's got going on in his life." What a sorry example of a true cliche court- appointed attorney; used car salesperson! What a carpetbagger! The ignorant deserve understanding, and even pity for their wrong doings. But you are not ignorant! You would pretend that you didn't understand even at the expense of acting the fool, just to score a point in a debate and to feed your ego as a "Master-debater." I mean now all of sudden, to Matthew's bizarre way of comprehension of things, I "hinted" I was "Jesus!" What a cunning weasel! If I had a pick matey, I'll be Leonidas, or Alexander the great, or Achilles; You matey, I regard you, more like Don Quixote, or Mussolini; or at best Napoleon!

Having nothing else to say; having all your points used up, and all your arguments exhausted, without achieving the two-fold desirable outcome; to prove me wrong and yourself the king of the world of the skeptic forum; you went back to your den to lick your wounds, because your pride cannot ever fathom to be proven wrong, and having all your silly arguments backfiring; YOU DUG THE ARCHIVES FROM 2010 and 2013 BECAUSE A 10 - 16 PAGE WRITING of 2017 - 2019 (depending on the font); would not serve your purpose. Matey, you shouldn't be laughing nor crying, you should ring up a psychologist or perhaps a psychiatrist. But since you made the effort and searched for, and scrolled up and down, and read and reread, and copied and pasted, the "first version" of what you call "my manifesto", let's see what you dug up.

Was I more religious a few years back? Sure I was! And I was even more when I was 10! My grandmother would take me and my brother to church back in the small town where we grew up in Greece, almost every single Sunday, since we could remember! Then you have Christmas and Eastern and what not. In school we would be taught of the Bible in every single grade; even the details of what takes place during Sunday mass. I did say I grew up like a Shepherd dog. Then I emigrated to the States. I read Sagan, I read more about Einstein, a little bit of Dawkins a little bit of Hawking. I moved around the country, I did all kinds of jobs, I joined the US Army, I went oversees. I met religious and non-religious people of all kinds and walks of life; New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, San Antonio, Miami, Mosul - Iraq; "I've been every where man." I read my Greek philosophers a little more; also Hugo, Tolstoy and Dostoevsky and others, Louis L'Amour and William W Johnston. Around 2009 - 2013, I started scribbling down a few things, from a philosophical concept that started to take shape in my mind early in my twenties, while I was trying to make sense of it all in the process. I was more religious back then, more of a philosopher later.

I got to search my computer see if I have what you so eagerly searched and dug up mate, thanks; good for old memory sake - I'm sure I have written some quite interesting stuff back then upon which I can write something up later, or even shake my head and say, "I don't know how this made sense back to me then, and I don't see it now"; like with so many other things we do when we are younger than today. In what Matthew here dug up from "the archives," I explored the conflicting ideas of positive-negative, good vs evil, "Angels and Demons" as the famous title of the well known novel and movie with Tom Hanks reads. Because these ideas, are not just mine mate; they are yours and everybody else's as well! And if you say they are not, I won't have to say anything more to prove that you are the liar! Before you shoot yourself for the - I lost count - time in the foot again, have you ever had a nightmare? This is how I explained all the aforementioned on the 2017 - 2019 "version of my manifesto":

"When we under the control of our feelings, instead of our feelings being under our control, when we are possessed by fear and panic, when we are addicted to act in ways that could have dire and even catastrophic results; it would be, figuratively speaking, as if we were controlled and tortured by demons. A person sees a skull of a goat, ugly thing that it is, and scary enough to engage the minds of the curious, and associates it with the devil. He then can use it as a means to inflict fear in the hearts of the unfaithful; some of which in order to appease the devil, because they are afraid of him, they form a religious sect; another religion is formed. You, seeing the image at some point in your life, and being a little over-stressed and worried not to loose your job, wake up in the middle of the night because your subconscious has associated the image of the skull of the goat, with a distorted similar shape in your dream; you just had a nightmare, say a prayer to calm down or get over it. Seriously, if indeed there are superior beings spying over the Earth, don't they have anything better to do in the whole galaxy, or clusters of them? Do they need to torture us for entertainment?"

Matey, you said "after two months" I'll erase my stuff and disappear. I haven't erased my post 2 years now. I am still here, and you still struggle and fail to prove me wrong. The way I see it, you being obsessed/fascinated and all, you will be struggling and failing to prove me wrong, for the rest of your life. It is your life to waste, and it is truly entertaining sometimes (when you truly deserve it), and truly sad all the rest of the time; to see you wasting your life in your futile attempts to fill the black hole of your ego.

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 12:33 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2019, 11:43 PM   #203
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I check tazanastazio's quotes as he is a serial liar. He applies completely different meanings to what the quotes represent.
How does that make me a liar? Read the quote and understand it the way it makes sense to you. I didn't cut the quote, like you often do, choosing only what is beneficial to you in making your point. I told you , you calling me a liar is like a mule calling a rooster "bighead."
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2019, 11:53 PM   #204
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
You have built a glassy fantasy world
I didn't write your crap "infinities of infinities religious manifesto. You did!

Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
First after he got his behind whooped repeatedly, he Googled me, found a picture of mine, and posted it in the other skeptic site blog.
You are lying again. You use your own photo in your posts. Are you now claiming I can change your account?
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...02f3f475476257


Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
In school we would be taught of the Bible in every single grade
It that where you discovered 1/3 of angels disguised themselves with radioactivity, as you claimed?


Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
The way I see it, you being obsessed/fascinated and all.
In reality, you keep coming back here, so we can all laugh at you. We don't go to you, do we?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2019, 11:56 PM   #205
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
How does that make me a liar?
You lied in your very last post. Who loaded up your photo as your avatar? Me or you?

Why do you lie so much?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 12:23 AM   #206
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
I haven't erased my post 2 years now. I am still here...
You joined in September 2019.

Mathematics and English aren't your strong points are they?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 12:39 AM   #207
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You lied in your very last post. Who loaded up your photo as your avatar? Me or you?

Why do you lie so much?
Dude, didn't you post my picture, in one of your responses in my thread, first, BEFORE I decided to post it as my Avatar (since you had done it already)? Careful now, there is no twisting here, this is a Yes or a No question. Answer it.

I told you not to shoot yourself in the foot, again and again! I told you your ego prevents you from being a quick learner! You have zero credibility, whatsoever!



Click here https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...8434&start=200


Go to the very last post, the last two lines of the post read:

" Thanks for taking the time to find my picture in the Internet and posting it, nobody can accuse me for arrogance that way, much obliged !

Last edited by TazAnastazio on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total. "

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 01:59 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 12:44 AM   #208
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You joined in September 2019.

Mathematics and English aren't your strong points are they?
You are hallucinating, here is the link READ THE DATE ON TOP OF THE ORIGINAL POST. "by TazAnastazio Ľ Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 am"

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28434


Neither are Mathematics and English your strong points apparently, but you also lack in logic and CREDIBILITY!

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 01:59 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 01:06 AM   #209
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I didn't write your crap "infinities of infinities religious manifesto. You did!


.................................................. .......................

Crap is what you have written yourself all this time in responding to my topic. Time to write something of your own, instead of quoting and criticizing the writings of other people. COWARD!

.................................................. .......................

You are lying again. You use your own photo in your posts. Are you now claiming I can change your account?
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...02f3f475476257

.................................................. .............................

Click here https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...8434&start=200


Go to the very last post, the last two lines of the post read:

" Thanks for taking the time to find my picture in the Internet and posting it, nobody can accuse me for arrogance that way, much obliged !

Last edited by TazAnastazio on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total. "



.................................................. ...............................

It that where you discovered 1/3 of angels disguised themselves with radioactivity, as you claimed?


.................................................. ......................

You don't understand what I say here, you pretentious weasel? "... they could of course evolve an altered image by means of misusing technology (radioactivity), if God had allow for their species to exist for that long of a time interval..."

The previous clause is in parenthesis and refers to the previous clause to that! This simply says, that if we or other species were to live long enough to go through a thermonuclear war, or otherwise misuse radiation WE/THEY MAY HAVE OUR/THEIR APPEARANCE ALTERED through teratogeny and other effects of radiation.

You are either cognitively or linguistically challenged, or you are just a liar.


.................................................. .............................

[/b]
In reality, you keep coming back here, so we can all laugh at you. We don't go to you, do we?
.................................................. .............................

Who's "we?" I did not come here for you? I didn't even know that you honored this site with your presence. Though I was not surprised you having nothing better to do with your life than criticize people on forums. WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR OWN STUFF YOU LYING COWARD! YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY, WHATSOEVER!

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 02:10 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 02:52 AM   #210
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,991
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
This the only argument that you've made for which I don't already refer explicitly in my original post. Duly noted, I will. Why do you bad mouth logic and reason? Isn't scientific exprimentation based on empirical evidence? Doesn't it take logic/reason to judge the quality of the evidence?

Next.
Your OP is an apparently endless screed of bare assertions. I read as much as I could stand, but my eyes started to glaze over. Please quote the specific parts of your text in which you answer my points.
I am not bad-mouthing logic and reason. I assumed you were conversant with such things as Intelligent Design, in which religious believers attempt to use specious logic to prove the existence of their particular god, because they don't have any actual physical evidence. Obviously, I was wrong to assume you had this kind of knowledge.
However, as you have neither physical, empirical, experimental evidence, nor any kind of logical backing for your claims, it is safe to assume they are not worth consideration.
Feel free to take time off from your personal grudge-match with Matthew Ellard any time you like, and respond. For your information, I don't think your conceited and arrogant personal attacks are gaining you any followers here. I'd stick to the arguments if I were you, or at least read the membership agreement. Some things may be infinite, but the patience of the mods is not.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 07:55 AM   #211
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Your OP is an apparently endless screed of bare assertions. I read as much as I could stand, but my eyes started to glaze over. Please quote the specific parts of your text in which you answer my points.
I am not bad-mouthing logic and reason. I assumed you were conversant with such things as Intelligent Design, in which religious believers attempt to use specious logic to prove the existence of their particular god, because they don't have any actual physical evidence. Obviously, I was wrong to assume you had this kind of knowledge.
However, as you have neither physical, empirical, experimental evidence, nor any kind of logical backing for your claims, it is safe to assume they are not worth consideration.
Feel free to take time off from your personal grudge-match with Matthew Ellard any time you like, and respond. For your information, I don't think your conceited and arrogant personal attacks are gaining you any followers here. I'd stick to the arguments if I were you, or at least read the membership agreement. Some things may be infinite, but the patience of the mods is not.
Duly noted, thank you. But if you scroll up you'll see that I continuously ignored him calling me a "liar", then he claimed that I "hinted" I was "Jesus." This is the only way he can win this debate and he knows it. By getting me banned. In the other forum where the mods are on his side he got away with downright insulting me continuously and the mod said his remarks were "innocuous."

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 07:58 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 03:03 PM   #212
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Dude, didn't you post my picture, in one of your responses in my thread, first, BEFORE I decided to post it as my Avatar
No. You use a fake name remember. How would I know what you look like. You really can't remember what you did a day ago can you?


Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Go to the very last post, the last two lines of the post read:
"Last edited by TazAnastazio on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total."

You loaded up your photo as your avatar. I used "Tin -Eye" picture search to find your other posts on other forums.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 03:10 PM   #213
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
I haven't erased my post 2 years now. I am still here...
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard
You only joined in September 2019.

Mathematics and English aren't your strong points are they?
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
You are hallucinating, here is the link READ THE DATE ON TOP OF THE ORIGINAL POST. "by TazAnastazio Ľ Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 am"
You left the Skeptic Society forum after being humiliated 2 years ago and stopped posting two years ago. That was after Pyrrho, the moderator refused to delete your account and posts again. You then turned up here at the International Skeptics Forum and spammed all the same rubbish.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 04:18 PM   #214
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Who's "we?"
That would be "Skeptics" laughing at you, as you posted your incoherent religious nonsense on the Skeptic Society Forum and then again on the International Skeptics Forum.

Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
I did not come here for you?
I am a skeptic. That's why I am here. You seem to be struggling with this concept.

Currently there are several people, like yourself, with no science or mathematics skills, entertaining skeptics with their insane religious and bogus science claims. You are just one of an endless stream of people who come here to get laughed at.

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=330864

I killed Duality and Uncertainty for a Theory of Everything
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=338655

Onesimpleprinciple predicting the flow of Dark?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=333037

The Infinite! In Search of The Ultimate Truth.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=338895

Questioning the existence or non-existence of spirits/Pseudo-skeptics
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=338287

The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=326115
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 04:25 PM   #215
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You left the Skeptic Society forum after being humiliated 2 years ago and stopped posting two years ago. That was after Pyrrho, the moderator refused to delete your account and posts again. You then turned up here at the International Skeptics Forum and spammed all the same rubbish.
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!

Visit last reply after following the link below:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...8434&start=680

Now everyone on both sites will know how credible you are. Wonder what Pyrrho the moderator would think if he visits this site and finds out you drug his name through the mud of your lies!

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 04:33 PM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 04:32 PM   #216
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
This is the only way he can win this debate and he knows it. By getting me banned.
Firstly, I cannot get you banned. Only moderators can ban members.

Secondly, you haven't actually set out a hypothesis that can be debated, but rather you have merely posted endless incoherent sentences


Frankly, I think you are hilarious with claims that 1/3 of angels disguise themselves using radioactivity and there is no such thing as time and your "applications" of calculus, when you don't know what calculus is. Every now and then you even say your "theory" is complete, you claim victory and then change your theory again a day later.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 04:34 PM   #217
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Wonder what Pyrrho the moderator would think if he visits this site and finds out you drug his name through the mud of your lies!
How Am I drugging my friend, Pyrrho's name?

Try to make coherent posts next time.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 05:31 PM   #218
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Firstly, I cannot get you banned. Only moderators can ban members.

Secondly, you haven't actually set out a hypothesis that can be debated, but rather you have merely posted endless incoherent sentences


Frankly, I think you are hilarious with claims that 1/3 of angels disguise themselves using radioactivity and there is no such thing as time and your "applications" of calculus, when you don't know what calculus is. Every now and then you even say your "theory" is complete, you claim victory and then change your theory again a day later.
Now he's trying to fill up the thread to cover up his mistakes:

I already said the post you pulled from the archives of 2013 included a clause with a parenthesis which referred to the previous clause. Of course that would not work for you in making a point so you chose to direct attention away from it.

The following clause simply says, and I repeat, that if we or other species were to live long enough to go through a thermonuclear war, or otherwise misuse radiation WE/THEY MAY HAVE OUR/THEIR APPEARANCE ALTERED through teratogeny and other effects of radiation.


I have already exposed you for your miserable attempt to mislead everyone, and for your lack of credibility.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 05:38 PM   #219
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Now he's trying to fill up the thread to cover up his mistakes:
Nope. You wrote it. You then tried to hide it by asking Pyrrho the moderator to delete your account.

So tell us......how did a third of angels thrown out of heaven disguise themselves by using radioactivity.....as you claimed?


Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
"1/3 of the Angels who rebelled against God and were cast out from heaven shows), they could of course evolve an altered image by means of misusing technology (radioactivity)"
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...=22197#p379351

Last edited by Matthew Ellard; 8th October 2019 at 05:43 PM.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 05:47 PM   #220
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
First, after he got his behind whooped repeatedly......
Soooooo, is that why you demanded Pyrrho delete your posts and account?
Originally Posted by pyrrho
Although when Tazanastazio requested account deletion I also deleted .....
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...483094#p483094
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 05:54 PM   #221
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Soooooo, is that why you demanded Pyrrho delete your posts and account?

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...483094#p483094

You chose to omit this part on top of Pyrrho's response:


Re: Updates and stuff

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:52 pm


Do you claim that in 2015 I asked Pyrrho to delete any of my future posts in 2019? Because I only asked him ONCE! Can you do the math, master of "Maths!"

Last edited by tazanastazio; 8th October 2019 at 06:04 PM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 06:28 PM   #222
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Do you claim that in 2015 I asked Pyrrho to delete any of my future posts in 2019? Because I only asked him ONCE! Can you do the math, master of "Maths!"
That's right. You had Pyrrho delete your account and all your posts from 2009 to 2015 to hide your idiotic claims about "God is infinite". You then waited a year for your fringe reset and made all the same claims again on the Skeptic Society forum. You then ran away in 2017 after being humiliated again and came here to make all the same claims again on the International Skeptics forum in 2019.

Everyone already knows this as the links are on the first page of this very thread!

Did you forget?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2019, 06:42 PM   #223
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
"Why wasting my valuable time, arguing with these people when my point has already been MADE AND PROVEN and they KNOW it,
Here is your made and proven "theory" linked in the opening post in this very thread. Note the number of times you have edited it and the last edit date.

"Last edited by TazAnastazio on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 108 times in total".
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28434

You really don't have a clue what your "God is infinity" claim is, do you?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 01:44 AM   #224
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,991
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!

Visit last reply after following the link below:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...8434&start=680
OK.
Quote:
Matthew has not posted here for a long time, so discussing what he has to say is quite irrelevant to us. Interesting that he is still active elsewhere. Matthew, like me, hates bulldust and is even more vehement than I am in opposing it.
I'm not sure this helps you any.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 01:54 AM   #225
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,991
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT!

Visit last reply after following the link below:

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtop...8434&start=680

Now everyone on both sites will know how credible you are. Wonder what Pyrrho the moderator would think if he visits this site and finds out you drug his name through the mud of your lies!
Well, having read the first three pages of that thread, I know who I'm siding with.
Hint: it isn't you.


That thread is HILARIOUS! How tazanastazio can claim this as an 'ass-whooping' victory over anyone is a triumph of hubris over reality.
Highly recommended reading.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 08:19 AM   #226
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
OK.

Quote:
Matthew has not posted here for a long time, so discussing what he has to say is quite irrelevant to us. Interesting that he is still active elsewhere. Matthew, like me, hates bulldust and is even more vehement than I am in opposing it.

I'm not sure this helps you any.
1) The only reason I linked the two sites, is because Matthew made downright false statements on one site based on the other, and the linking of the two proves it.

2) Just because some people are of the same opinion with Matthew Ellard, does not make them right and me wrong. If you think anyone's support is needed, it is welcome.


3) Matthew claimed on this site that I had not been on that other site for a long time because I was not able to answer his arguments.

Last edited by tazanastazio; 9th October 2019 at 09:09 AM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 10:27 AM   #227
kmortis
Biomechanoid
Director of IDIOCY (Region 13)
Deputy Admin
 
kmortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Texas (aka SOMD)
Posts: 30,909
Mod WarningKnock off the personalizations. The topic is not the other posters (no matter how much they annoy you), the topic is...something else.

Keep it civil.
Keep it on topic.
The topic is not the other posters.
Posted By:kmortis
__________________
-Aberhaten did it
- "Which gives us an answer to our question. Whatís the worst thing that can happen in a pressure cooker?" Randall Munroe
-Director of Independent Determining Inquisitor Of Crazy Yapping
- Aberhaten's Apothegmô - An Internet law that states that optimism is indistinguishable from sarcasm
kmortis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 11:44 AM   #228
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 18,820
No, seriously if one of the options is I don't know, how can it not be the correct answer if you are weighing probabilities to determine the correct answer?
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 11:49 AM   #229
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by kmortis View Post
Mod WarningKnock off the personalizations. The topic is not the other posters (no matter how much they annoy you), the topic is...something else.

Keep it civil.
Keep it on topic.
The topic is not the other posters.
Posted By:kmortis
Ok kmortis, thank you.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2019, 06:43 PM   #230
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
1) The only reason I linked the two sites, is because Matthew made downright false statements on one site based on the other, and the linking of the two proves it.
Nope. I have clearly shown that you simultaneously claim that "we know" your ridiculous "god is infinity" claim is correct while you are actually changing it and have done so 102 times and only two weeks ago. If it was always correct why do you need to keep changing it!

You have probably seen that the philosophy forum, that you have also spammed your silly claim upon, has also now linked to the Skeptic Society, so readers can also see your ongoing 102 amendments.

The Infinite! In Search of The Ultimate Truth.
https://thephilosophyforum.com/discu...ultimate-truth

Mod WarningThis borders dangerously close to importing arguments from other forums which is forbidden here. Stick to arguing what was posted in this thread. Do no argue the man, but the topic.
Posted By:kmortis

Last edited by kmortis; 10th October 2019 at 04:13 AM.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2019, 12:27 AM   #231
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Here.....this should get you started

Applied Calculus Formulas
https://byjus.com/calculus-formulas/

As you claim have already done this you should just load up your mathematical evidence in five minutes....right?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2019, 12:30 PM   #232
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Here.....this should get you started

Applied Calculus Formulas
https://byjus.com/calculus-formulas/

As you claim have already done this you should just load up your mathematical evidence in five minutes....right?

𝑣⃗*.= lim(*𝛥𝑟⃗*./𝛥𝑡.) when 𝛥𝑡→0

I'll let you figure out the connection / "application" of the above formula to the Infinite, master of "Maths."

As for who is actually humiliated; it is not I who strive to build a status as the "Master-Debater" of skeptic forums.

Last edited by tazanastazio; 10th October 2019 at 01:49 PM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2019, 04:22 PM   #233
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,794
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
𝑣⃗*.= lim(*𝛥𝑟⃗*./𝛥𝑡.) when 𝛥𝑡→0

I'll let you figure out the connection / "application" of the above formula to the Infinite, master of "Maths."

As for who is actually humiliated; it is not I who strive to build a status as the "Master-Debater" of skeptic forums.
Wow. You almost have to admire the chutzpah here. You claim you've applied calculus to prove your "Infinitism" idea- then, when you're asked to prove that claim by showing how you applied it, and given a list of formulas to get you started, you...pluck one from the list and tell your interlocutor that they need to show how you applied it?

With brass like that, you will go far in the world of woo.
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2019, 05:28 PM   #234
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
Posts: 15,447
I don't suppose there's any point in asking tazanastazio what the cardinality of The Infinite is.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 03:35 PM   #235
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
I don't suppose there's any point in asking tazanastazio what the cardinality of The Infinite is.
Nope. Nor would there be point asking tazanastazio what numerical values he assigned to the words EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER and how he calculated those numerical values.


I assume everyone also picked up on this. tazanastazio states there is no such thing as time, which means the formula he claimed "proved" his "God is Infinity" religion can't be used.

𝑣⃗*.= lim(*𝛥𝑟⃗*./𝛥𝑡.) when 𝛥𝑡→0
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 03:41 PM   #236
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Nope. Nor would there be point asking tazanastazio what numerical values he assigned to the words EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER and how he calculated those numerical values.


I assume everyone also picked up on this. tazanastazio states there is no such thing as time, which means the formula he claimed "proved" his "God is Infinity" religion can't be used.

𝑣⃗.*= lim (*𝛥𝑟⃗*./𝛥𝑡.) when 𝛥𝑡.→0.→0

The formula is a good example of the description of the actually unapproachable, uncalculble to exactness, therefore an infinite as far as we humans will ever be able to measure; namely instantaneous velocity.

You asked me to come up with a formula that proves the "infinite Infinities" concept, in 5 minutes; it took me less than 5 seconds.


You cannot have a number, a mathematical symbol, an equation or a graph which describe units, segments, shapes and quantities if those are not part of infinite such units, segments, shapes and quantities.

You cannot have anything finite if you don't have the Infinite; and all the infinite finite concepts together are part of this Infinite.

You cannot have a particle if it is not part of the Infinite; that particle too is comprised of particles, and all particles comprise all objects and all forms of existence within the Infinite.


Now here is the difficult part.

Intelligence and Energy cannot be the exception to the rule, because such an exception would nullify the concept of the Infinite altogether.


Which brings to the two questions:

1) Could we get all the aforementioned units, segments, shapes and quantities; and the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems, that describe them, out of a "0"? Wouldn't then those mathematical concepts describe also a "0", since they describe quantities that had come out of it?

2) Can we based on question 1) say "we don't know" but those units, segments, shapes and quantities; and the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems that describe them; could have come out of the "0" and therefore the aforementioned mathematical concepts that describe the quantities, would therefore also describe the "0", the quantities had come out of?


The two questions listed above, lead to the 3rd question:

3) Isn't it more reasonable to think that while we could never know the finality of those units, segments, shapes, and quantities; and of the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems that describe them; while we could never comprehend how, while everything has an origin and a finality, the Infinite does not; based on questions 1 and 2, shouldn't we conclude it could not possibly be otherwise?

The above consideration, is also mathematical concept, and even an equation/a cognitive weighing of data; as is for example the conclusion that if A=B and B=C, then A=C.

Last edited by tazanastazio; 11th October 2019 at 05:34 PM.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 06:19 PM   #237
tazanastazio
Scholar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 93
Correction:

Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
The formula ( 𝑣⃗*.= lim (*𝛥𝑟⃗*./𝛥𝑡.) when 𝛥𝑡→0 ) is a good example of the description of the actually unapproachable, uncalculble to exactness, therefore an infinite as far as we humans will ever be able to measure; namely instantaneous velocity.

You asked me to come up with a formula that proves the "infinite Infinities" concept, in 5 minutes; it took me less than 5 seconds.


You cannot have a number, a mathematical symbol, an equation or a graph which describe units, segments, shapes and quantities if those are not part of infinite such units, segments, shapes and quantities.

You cannot have anything finite if you don't have the Infinite; and all the infinite finite concepts together are part of this Infinite.

You cannot have a particle if it is not part of the Infinite; that particle too is comprised of particles, and all particles comprise all objects and all forms of existence within the Infinite.


Now here is the difficult part.

Intelligence and Energy cannot be the exception to the rule, because such an exception would nullify the concept of the Infinite altogether.


Which brings to the two questions:

1) Could we get all the aforementioned units, segments, shapes and quantities out of a "0"; wouldn't then the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems, that describe them also describe a "0", since they describe units, segments, shapes and quantities that had come out of such a "0?"

2) Can we based on question 1) say "we don't know" but those units, segments, shapes and quantities could have come out of a "0"; yet the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems that describe them; wouldn't describe a "0" even though they describe units, segments, shapes and quantities that had come out of the "0?"


The two questions listed above, lead to the 3rd question:

3) Isn't it more reasonable to think that while we could never know the finality of those units, segments, shapes, and quantities; and of the finality of the numbers, other mathematical symbols, graphs, axioms and theorems that describe them; while we could never comprehend how, while everything has an origin and a finality, the Infinite does not; based on questions 1 and 2, we should conclude, it could not possibly be otherwise?

The above consideration, is also mathematical concept, and even an equation/a cognitive weighing of data; as is for example the conclusion that if A=B and B=C, then A=C.
tazanastazio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 06:34 PM   #238
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
The formula is a good example of the description of the actually unapproachable
The formula does not do anything you claimed it does.

Additionally as you don't believe in time you cant even use it as it requires time as an input.

Thirdly, you obviously never integrated words like EXISTENCE, INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY AND MATTER and thus never proved your religion at all.

Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
You asked me to come up with a formula that proves the "infinite Infinities" concept, in 5 minutes; it took me less than 5 seconds.
Show us how you used this formula to prove "God is infinite". You can't can you?

Why did you lie and pretend you used calculus to prove your religion?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 06:39 PM   #239
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by tazanastazio View Post
Correction:
Have you just realised that the formula does not prove instantaneous velocity?

Have you just realised that the formula only shows an approximation of an objects velocity at one particular instant using calculus.

Have you just realised that the formula has nothing to do with infinity?

Show us how the forumula proves your "infinity of infinities" religion.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2019, 07:20 PM   #240
8enotto
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Mexico
Posts: 1,144
There is no longer a need to fake in the science anymore. None at all.


Declare your diety all powerful and beyond anything we mortals could ever understand and there you go..everything we have no understanding of is his and we were never meant to fully understand.

It's an ancient formula. Human ignorance + fears = need of all powerful diety.
Powerful diety + incessant fearful prayers makes for a safe protected life.

Unless one overcomes fear and worry to just enjoy a mundane life.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.