ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 28th March 2020, 01:06 PM   #2201
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
That is disgusting. What makes it worse is that this malicious fantasy is part of their idiot devotion to a genuine degenerate - repeat philanderer, bragging about sexual abuse, boasting about walking in on 15-year-olds in their dressing room, nauseating fixation on his own daughter. That's their hero. Even aside from his treasonous behavior, juvenile spitefulness, utter incompetence, bigotry, tax fraud, and corruption, that alone says all you need to know about the "Q"/"Deep State" believers.

Avid MSM fan much?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 01:08 PM   #2202
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Q-nuts habitually make pedo accusations without a whiff of evidence. That's just evil and disgusting, period, pard.

Agreed.

Sometimes thats true.

Last edited by Bubba; 28th March 2020 at 01:09 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 01:10 PM   #2203
Bubba
Illuminator

Q-nuts habitually make pedo accusations without a whiff of evidence. That's just evil and disgusting, period, pard.

Epstein included?

Play fair now. Pard.
Old 28th March 2020, 01:12 PM   #2204
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Now now...quit fibbing

You know better
What the hell are you talking about?

President Donald J. Trump
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 01:13 PM   #2205
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Epstein included?

Play fair now. Pard.
What about Epstein? What sort of prediction did the person pretending to be Q make? Anyone can make a postdiction.

Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 01:23 PM   #2206
sts60
Illuminator

Avid ...
Quiet. The grown-ups are talking.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 01:26 PM   #2207
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
He didn't know the man, never met him in fact.

Quote:
Now now...quit fibbing

You know better

What the hell are you talking about?

Because you cannot be so uninformed as to believe "He didn't know the man, never met him in fact."

You probably saw that clip* the last time it was posted here....maybe it was you who posted it the last time.

* footage indicates they were acquainted and partied with Buffalo Bills cheerleaders.....WHOA !!...Bombshell !!!

Last edited by Bubba; 28th March 2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old 28th March 2020, 01:31 PM   #2208
Bubba
Illuminator

Did you overlook the part where I already agreed with you on that point?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Post 2202

Agreed.

Last edited by Bubba; 28th March 2020 at 01:33 PM.
Old 28th March 2020, 01:40 PM   #2209
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Because you cannot be so uninformed as to believe "He didn't know the man, never met him in fact."
I still don't know what the hell you're on about. The clip showed our dufus president partying with Epstein. I mocked Trump using his usual quotes when he wants to distance himself from some corrupt acquaintance.

What Trump actually said was that Epstein was a "terrific guy, who enjoys women on the younger side . . . " right up until Epstein was charged and then it was "I never much cared for the man."

Old 28th March 2020, 01:50 PM   #2210
Bubba
Illuminator

Avid MSM fan much?

Quiet. The grown-ups are talking.

More specifically:

Avid Mockingbird fan much?

MSM is a Mockingbird mouthpiece for entrenched bureaucracy aka Deep State.

You know, the one Ike warned us about.

Last edited by Bubba; 28th March 2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old 28th March 2020, 01:53 PM   #2211
Bubba
Illuminator

I still don't know what the hell you're on about. The clip showed our dufus president partying with Epstein. I mocked Trump using his usual quotes when he wants to distance himself from some corrupt acquaintance.

What Trump actually said was that Epstein was a "terrific guy, who enjoys women on the younger side . . . " right up until Epstein was charged and then it was "I never much cared for the man."

OK

I didnt recognize the quote. You did not provide context.

Hence I did not know you were mocking an actual Trump quote.
Old 28th March 2020, 03:55 PM   #2212
Bubba
Illuminator

Here ya go

Help me figure out if it this a bad or a good thing, marketwise.
Should we buy more toilet paper, Preppers?

https://twitter.com/Ir0nbelly/status...35945045479426
Old 28th March 2020, 04:45 PM   #2213
sts60
Illuminator

More specifically: ...
See, this is why you don’t get a seat at the big table. Some of the others may indulge you, but your rhetorical bag of tricks is (a) very limited and (b) very familiar. Neither it, nor your deliberate failure to act like a grown-up, are anything new. And cheerleading for actual criminals, traitors, and degenerates in the service of an infantile fantasy is all on you.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2020, 09:28 PM   #2214
Bubba
Illuminator

See, this is why you don’t get a seat at the big table. Some of the others may indulge you, but your rhetorical bag of tricks is (a) very limited and (b) very familiar. Neither it, nor your deliberate failure to act like a grown-up, are anything new. And cheerleading for actual criminals, traitors, and degenerates in the service of an infantile fantasy is all on you.

That reminds me...

Explosion of leftist hate aimed at Dr Birx after she demolishes media’s panic narrative

Last edited by Bubba; 28th March 2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old 28th March 2020, 10:09 PM   #2215
Bubba
Illuminator

Move along now...Nothing to see here either....
Old 28th March 2020, 11:22 PM   #2216
sts60
Illuminator

That reminds me...
Q.E.D. If you were an actual six-year-old, instead of acting like one, everyone would smile in pretend surprise at the nth iteration of the same simple tricks you were so fond of demonstrating. That’s because everyone would expect you to grow up at some point.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 AM   #2217
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Avid MSM fan much?
Yeah, because your preferred sources are so unbiased and reliable....
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM   #2218
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Oh. Oh.

Dr. Deborah L. Birx, the response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, has proven to be a voice of reason in a time of crisis — much to the angst of the hostile, anti-Trump media.

The hair-on-fire media is pushing a panic-inducing worst-case narrative in the face of the COVID-19 outbreak, focusing on predictions of alarming increases in those who contract the Chinese virus while reporting on dwindling hospital supplies and do-not-resuscitate orders allegedly being discussed to free up more beds.

Yet, Birx stands calmly before the American people at the nightly press briefings and reminds agenda-driven journalists of a little thing called facts, beseeching them to be more responsible in their reporting.

“There is no situation in the United States right now that warrants that kind of discussion,” she implored. “You can be thinking about it in a hospital… but to say to the American people, to make the implication that when they need a hospital bed it’s not going to be there, or when they need that ventilator it’s not going to be there, we don’t have evidence of that right now.”

Time . . . will . . . tell.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM   #2219
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Oh. Oh.

Dr. Deborah L. Birx, the response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, has proven to be a voice of reason in a time of crisis — much to the angst of the hostile, anti-Trump media.

The hair-on-fire media is pushing a panic-inducing worst-case narrative in the face of the COVID-19 outbreak, focusing on predictions of alarming increases in those who contract the Chinese virus while reporting on dwindling hospital supplies and do-not-resuscitate orders allegedly being discussed to free up more beds.

Yet, Birx stands calmly before the American people at the nightly press briefings and reminds agenda-driven journalists of a little thing called facts, beseeching them to be more responsible in their reporting.

“There is no situation in the United States right now that warrants that kind of discussion,” she implored. “You can be thinking about it in a hospital… but to say to the American people, to make the implication that when they need a hospital bed it’s not going to be there, or when they need that ventilator it’s not going to be there, we don’t have evidence of that right now.”

Dismiss as absurd hypothetical concern what is already happening (they are using ventilators for more than one person at a time, health care workers are unprotected or reusing contaminated equipment), and call it rationalism.

If it weren't deadly, it'd be just sad.

Since it is deadly, it's disgusting that someone propagates this stuff.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #2220
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Oh. Oh.

Especially if its true about a correction regarding the 3% or 4% (WHO) death rate being more like less than 1%.

One source says more like .1%.

Yes, Time will tell.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #2221
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Especially if its true about a correction regarding the 3% or 4% (WHO) death rate being more like less than 1%.

One source says more like .1%.

Yes, Time will tell.
Indeed, time will tell, and I'm betting the memory of those who were wrong will be surprisingly short.

And don't forget that even if the death rate is in fact only .1 percent, that still means that over 300 thousand Americans will die. How many ventilators and test kits and whatnot are too many? How fast can we cough them up if the calculation is wrong? If it turns out to be more like one percent, that's over 3 million. What are the consequences of having more than we need, relative to fewer? And who will bear the burden of a mistake? The rich or the poor?

Yes indeed, time will tell. I just hope that those who find it easy to trivialize millions of deaths have the grace to shut up when it's over.

e.t.a. If I'm wrong and things go much better than we expect, I'll be happy to say "whew, I'm glad I was so wrong."

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)

Last edited by bruto; Yesterday at 11:45 AM.
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #2222
carlitos
"más divertido"

For example, ex-gossip columnist and Q idiot Liz Crokin and others accusing Tom Hanks:
  • QAnon conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin took to her YouTube on New Year’s Eve to recycle an old conspiracy accusing Tom Hanks of being a Pizzagate pedophile
  • Crokin is repeating the same claims as Sarah Ruth Ashcraft and Isaac Kappy, neither ever provided evidence to prove their claims
  • In the video, Crokin touches on deep QAnon conspiracies such as “The Black Eye Club” and the belief red shoes are made from baby skin

Or:
Quote:
In a tweet from last year, [Sarah Ruth] Ashcraft accused her father of selling her when she was 13 to Tom Hanks for “sex as a dissociated #mindcontrol doll.” She goes on to write, “I wonder how much $$$ my father made for breaking my mind & selling my child body throughout my life. Will I ever get to know?”

Last edited by carlitos; Yesterday at 11:52 AM. Reason: oops - premature post. added link
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM   #2223
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I just hope that those who find it easy to trivialize millions of deaths have the grace to shut up when it's over.

e.t.a. If I'm wrong and things go much better than we expect, I'll be happy to say "whew, I'm glad I was so wrong."
Because of measures enacted at the state and local level, we won’t have millions of deaths in this country. Tens of thousands, probably, in this wave.

And, no, the halfwits who buy into the infantile “Q”/“Deep State” fantasies, which mostly is a subset of the harder core Trump cultists, won’t shut up about it - they’re happy to trivialize tens of thousands of American deaths, many caused by the mendacity and incompetence of the Trump administration. Hell, their flabby hero just took to Twitter to congratulate himself on the TV ratings for the WH Coronavirus briefings, and instead of recoiling in disgust like normal adults, they’re lapping it right up.

But they will be quick to say “See, it wasn’t that bad!” because we’ll only lose fifty or sixty thousand people, rather than a million, because of the measures taken by governors and mayors and the like while the Trump gang kept telling us it was no big deal. It’s contemptible, and it’s all because they value feeling clever on the Internet above being functioning citizens and adults in general.
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM   #2224
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
For example, ex-gossip columnist and Q idiot Liz Crokin and others accusing Tom Hanks:
  • QAnon conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin took to her YouTube on New Year’s Eve to recycle an old conspiracy accusing Tom Hanks of being a Pizzagate pedophile
  • Crokin is repeating the same claims as Sarah Ruth Ashcraft and Isaac Kappy, neither ever provided evidence to prove their claims
  • In the video, Crokin touches on deep QAnon conspiracies such as “The Black Eye Club” and the belief red shoes are made from baby skin

Or:

Baby skin, shmaby skin.

But what is the deal with the red shoes anyway?

Some people just like wearing red shoes.

There is that party pic of Tony Podesta and friends wearing red shoes.

As well as...

Bill Maher

and this image,

Captioned: "...which shows the Biltmore Estate pool, owned by the family of CNN's former CIA man Anderson Cooper. It is juxtaposed with a painting of children, possibly being abused. The ropes by the side of the pool presumably are supposed to be used as rope seats by swimmers when the pool is full of water, but obviously could be used to tie up prisoners...."

(wrong, those ropes would not easily be used that way without adding additional rope.)

Interpretations are of course mixed.

So what if some people just like wearing red shoes ?

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 01:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #2225
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Indeed, time will tell, and I'm betting the memory of those who were wrong will be surprisingly short.

And don't forget that even if the death rate is in fact only .1 percent, that still means that over 300 thousand Americans will die. How many ventilators and test kits and whatnot are too many? How fast can we cough them up if the calculation is wrong? If it turns out to be more like one percent, that's over 3 million. What are the consequences of having more than we need, relative to fewer? And who will bear the burden of a mistake? The rich or the poor?

Yes indeed, time will tell. I just hope that those who find it easy to trivialize millions of deaths have the grace to shut up when it's over.

I don't understand the argument for remaining underprepared; if it turns out that we need less ventilators than manufactured as one example, I'm betting the rest of the world might need them. Ditto for protective gear.

This is a novel virus; we don't know what we don't know and we can only model from the empirical data we have so far. We do understand that there are co-morbidity factors that need to be prepared for, including enough hospital beds. We are learning more daily, but that will do no good if we're arguing death rate percentages rather than methods to reduce them.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories