IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
View Poll Results: For the article Supernatural
thank you 0 0%
I hope my article is reviewed 0 0%
I am waiting for your opinion, dear ones 0 0%
Hoping for your success and health 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11th April 2022, 09:38 AM   #3081
steenkh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by heydarian saeed View Post
Hello
I'm so glad to see you again. very well. Natural physics says this. But what does quantum physics say? The laws of quantum science are different from the laws of natural physics for matter. I think quantum scientists like Bohr, Suarez, Rogers Penrose, Hawking, etc. say the same thing.
Quantum physics is physics. The laws of quantum physics are laws of physics. What do you think those scientists say exactly? Hawking was an outspoken atheist. Do you really think he thought that the laws of (quantum) physics are proof of God, or of universal intelligence?

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2022, 09:56 AM   #3082
Chanakya

ah wtf, deleted

Last edited by Chanakya; 11th April 2022 at 11:35 AM.
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2022, 11:13 AM   #3083
Scorpion
Illuminator

Please read Quantum Science. Read Schrödinger's cat theory. I think you should be convinced. We have read. This science says the same thing as in the Qur'an. It must be understood. Prejudice and understanding are different. Do you understand?

In quantum mechanics, Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment that illustrates a paradox of quantum superposition. In the thought experiment, a hypothetical cat may be considered simultaneously both alive and dead as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.

Dear Heydarian, Just exactly which verses in the Quran say the same thing as Schrodinger's cat theory?
You see many stars in the sky at night, but not when the sun rises. Can you therefore say there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not that there is no God.
Sri Ramakrishna
Even in the valley of the shadow of death two and two do not make six.
Leo Tolstoy
Scorpion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2022, 11:40 PM   #3084
heydarian saeed
Muse

Hi
No science can deny God. And in your opinion, no science can prove it. Of course, in our opinion, it is provable. At least it proves the philosophy and mysticism of God. Cholera proves God with definite and solid reasons. If you check the content of this message. And do not be prejudiced. And think freely. And be rational. You see, the content of this message is a privilege for God. And therefore God is undeniable. The rest of the debate has no place in this. This message is enough to prove God. Of course, I have told you the definite philosophical, logical and mystical reasons in my previous messages.
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2022, 11:46 PM   #3085
heydarian saeed
Muse

I have no insistence on you accepting my words to God. Humans have authority. To accept or reject.
Cyrus the Great said in our land 2500 years ago: "I have no attempt to accept God by people. And I do not fight with anyone for the acceptance of God. Everyone's God is what he accepts. And he made it for himself. "So changing that mindset is futile."
heydarian saeed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 12:02 AM   #3086
heydarian saeed
Muse

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
Quantum physics is physics. The laws of quantum physics are laws of physics. What do you think those scientists say exactly? Hawking was an outspoken atheist. Do you really think he thought that the laws of (quantum) physics are proof of God, or of universal intelligence?
Hello dear philosopher
Yes, we know Hawking was an Atheist. He has not proved God. But his science and scientific discoveries became a tool to prove God. "All scientific discoveries in the world by any scientist automatically prove God." This is the claim of God in his book, the Qur'an. And we Muslims fully believe in this claim of God.
Old 21st April 2022, 12:21 AM   #3087
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Cholera proves God with definite and solid reasons. If you check the content of this message.

The content of your messages is rather similar to the major symptom of cholera, yes. “Solid” is probably not an appropriate adjective though.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 12:22 AM   #3088
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Hello dear philosopher
Yes, we know Hawking was an Atheist. He has not proved God. But his science and scientific discoveries became a tool to prove God. "All scientific discoveries in the world by any scientist automatically prove God." This is the claim of God in his book, the Qur'an. And we Muslims fully believe in this claim of God.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 12:40 AM   #3089
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I have no insistence on you accepting my words to God. Humans have authority. To accept or reject.
Likewise we cannot insist that you at least attempt to understand what we have been telling you. It's up to you.

I'd say you've been given a pretty fair hearing on this thread, heydarian. Many posters have made the effort to try to make sense of your (often woefully uninformed or misinformed) posts, and to clearly explain what you are persistently failing to understand.

Can you at least consider the possibility that your failure to convince the posters here of the soundness of your arguments is not down to their obstinacy, but to yours? That the reason we reject them is because they simply do not stand up to the most cursory examination?
Old 21st April 2022, 01:01 AM   #3090
heydarian saeed
Muse

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Likewise we cannot insist that you at least attempt to understand what we have been telling you. It's up to you.

I'd say you've been given a pretty fair hearing on this thread, heydarian. Many posters have made the effort to try to make sense of your (often woefully uninformed or misinformed) posts, and to clearly explain what you are persistently failing to understand.

Can you at least consider the possibility that your failure to convince the posters here of the soundness of your arguments is not down to their obstinacy, but to yours? That the reason we reject them is because they simply do not stand up to the most cursory examination?
Hello dear pixel
Nice to see you. Your words are always thought-provoking for me. You are right, I may be stubborn. But the rational-philosophical and logical reasons I put forward in this typology are not because of my stubbornness. Think about it. Philosophy - reason and logic have definite reasons. That is why it cannot be rejected. But as science progresses, it is constantly changing. Of course, I am a positivist, so I see the progress and change of science in the direction of evolution. That is, science is evolving as it progresses and changes. And of course he can not prove God because of his change. It can only prove the signs of God, who are all beings in the universe. And explore.
Thanks
Old 21st April 2022, 01:09 AM   #3091
heydarian saeed
Muse

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
The content of your messages is rather similar to the major symptom of cholera, yes. “Solid” is probably not an appropriate adjective though.
Hello
This is just your impression. You have the right to think about me in your mind. But the reality of my thoughts and ideas is definitely different from yours ...
Old 21st April 2022, 01:12 AM   #3092
heydarian saeed
Muse

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Do not put too much pressure on yourself to "laugh" and "make others laugh". Your jaw - your tongue and your back may be severely damaged. Take care of your own health.
Old 21st April 2022, 02:05 AM   #3093
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You are right, I may be stubborn. But the rational-philosophical and logical reasons I put forward in this typology are not because of my stubbornness.
Your refusal to see the problems and errors in them, no matter how patiently they are explained to you, is because of your stubbornness.

If you ever decide you would like to find out how the universe really works, instead of deciding what to believe and then finding ways of twisting and misinterpreting everything you see to fit that belief, you might finally realise how blinkered you currently are. But I have little hope of that.
Old 21st April 2022, 07:59 AM   #3094
IanS
Philosopher

Hi
No science can deny God. And in your opinion, no science can prove it. Of course, in our opinion, it is provable. At least it proves the philosophy and mysticism of God. Cholera proves God with definite and solid reasons. If you check the content of this message. And do not be prejudiced. And think freely. And be rational. You see, the content of this message is a privilege for God. And therefore God is undeniable. The rest of the debate has no place in this. This message is enough to prove God. Of course, I have told you the definite philosophical, logical and mystical reasons in my previous messages.

Science is a method of investigating what is true about the world. Science is not a thinking being ... so it cannot "deny" or agree to anything. It is individual scientists who have used the methods of science to make discoveries which explain the world around us … it is scientists who are able to conclude that all sorts of god claims are simply untrue (the god claims are, in fact, all claims of unexplained miracles). But science has actually explained all of those things, and there is no God nor any miracles involved in any of the explanations from science.

I asked you about evolution. I just asked you about that in your very last set of posts here directly on the previous page; and I notice you have again failed to make any response or any answer to that. Instead you come back with more preaching of religious miracles. So I have to ask you again -

- Evolution shows that God definitely did not make Man. Do you understand that?

Or are you going to argue that evolution is wrong and that your God/Allah actually made the first humans?

If you are going to try arguing that God made humans then you must produce real scientific research papers where the authors say that evolution is wrong and where they explain how humans were actually created by God/Allah ... please produce any such papers.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 08:46 AM   #3095
IanS
Philosopher

Hi
No science can deny God. And in your opinion, no science can prove it. Of course, in our opinion, it is provable. At least it proves the philosophy and mysticism of God.

Cholera proves God with definite and solid reasons. If you check the content of this message. And do not be prejudiced.

And think freely. And be rational. You see, the content of this message is a privilege for God. And therefore God is undeniable. The rest of the debate has no place in this. This message is enough to prove God. Of course, I have told you the definite philosophical, logical and mystical reasons in my previous messages.

Which science papers "prove the philosophy & mysticism of God"?

Please produce the papers that support your claim.

You also just claimed that “the content of your above post, is a privilege for God" and that your post of "privilege" therefore" proves God. What??? ... where did you ever prove any God? ...

... please produce your claimed "proof" of God.
IanS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 08:59 AM   #3096
Scorpion
Illuminator

Hello dear philosopher
Do me a favour, Just exactly where in the Quran does it say all scientific discoveries prove God.?
You see many stars in the sky at night, but not when the sun rises. Can you therefore say there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not that there is no God.
Sri Ramakrishna
Leo Tolstoy
Scorpion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2022, 12:54 PM   #3097
IanS
Philosopher

Hello dear philosopher

You put that highlighted sentence in quotation marks. And in the line immediately above you named Stephen Hawking ... but that is not a quote from Hawking is it! ...

... Hawking never said that all of his scientific discoveries "proved God", did he!! And before you give an untruthful answer, the true answer is that Hawking never said any such thing ...

... so who are you quoting when you say "All scientific discoveries in the world by any scientist automatically prove God." ???
Old 24th April 2022, 10:16 AM   #3098
steenkh
Philosopher

Yes, we know Hawking was an Atheist. He has not proved God. But his science and scientific discoveries became a tool to prove God.
You have claimed this over and over, but all you have presented is your belief that it is so.

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2022, 08:47 PM   #3099
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Hello dear philosopher
You have claimed this over and over, but all you have presented is your belief that it is so.
It's really bizarre that some theists and particularly Muslims argue that Science proves God. Yet they fail miserably at proving that.
Old 8th May 2022, 01:19 AM   #3100
heydarian saeed
Muse

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It's really bizarre that some theists and particularly Muslims argue that Science proves God. Yet they fail miserably at proving that.
hello
!
Old 8th May 2022, 01:24 AM   #3101
heydarian saeed
Muse

Hello everyone
May 2022 is a dangerous month. Maybe challenge the world. ...
take care of yourself.
I love humans. Especially scientists.
Old 8th May 2022, 01:41 AM   #3102
heydarian saeed
Muse

Hello dear philosopher
Approximately 3 billion people in the world believe so. See the population statistics of Muslims with other divine religions. ... We all believe that.
Do 3 billion people in the world think wrong? !! Certainly not. You think about it more. Of course, this is a great challenge for the disbelievers and the Atheists. And it is understandable.
Old 8th May 2022, 01:50 AM   #3103
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Hello dear philosopher
Approximately 3 billion people in the world believe so. See the population statistics of Muslims with other divine religions. ... We all believe that.
Do 3 billion people in the world think wrong?
Yes.

Billions of people are wrong about lots of things.

Billions of people are right about lots of things.

If 3 billion people are Muslims, then 5 billion people are not Muslims.

So either 3 billion people are wrong, or 5 billion people are wrong.

Quote:
You think about it more. Of course, this is a great challenge for the disbelievers and the Atheists. And it is understandable.
You think about it more. Disbelievers and atheists have already thought about it a great deal, which is why they aren't believers.

Of course, questioning false beliefs they were indoctrinated into from birth is a great challenge for believers. And that is understandable. But plenty of former believers have managed it. Me, for example. The first step is to just think it possible that you are the one who is mistaken.
Old 8th May 2022, 01:57 AM   #3104
junkshop
Muse

Hello dear philosopher
Approximately 3 billion people in the world believe so...
Less than half of the world's population, then.

Do 3 billion people in the world think wrong? !! Certainly not. You think about it more. Of course, this is a great challenge for the disbelievers and the Atheists. And it is understandable.
Do 4.9 billion people in the world think wrong? !!

ETA: Ninja'd!

Last edited by junkshop; 8th May 2022 at 01:59 AM.
junkshop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th May 2022, 02:16 AM   #3105
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Hello dear philosopher
Yes, we know Hawking was an Atheist. He has not proved God. But his science and scientific discoveries became a tool to prove God.
Hello dear philosopher
Approximately 3 billion people in the world believe so.

Do you have any evidence for that? Many theists are agnostic, or believe without proof.

Old 8th May 2022, 02:32 AM   #3106
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Hello dear philosopher
Actually, it's around 2 billion.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ion-by-country

That leaves around 4-5 billion people who are not Muslim.
Do 4-5 billion people in the world think wrong? !! Certainly not. You think about it more. Of course, this is the great challenge for the Muslims. And it is understandable.
Old 8th May 2022, 09:11 AM   #3107
Scorpion
Illuminator

Hello dear philosopher
I thought it was 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, and It seems most of them are dummy's.

You all fell for a bunch of lies by a false prophet who enslaved peoples minds with bunk. Most of it stolen from the bible which is also largely bunk.

As a disbeliever in Muhammad's lies I see no challenge, a brain dead donkey could see the Quran is rubbish, and unlike most people here I am not an atheist.
Sri Ramakrishna
Leo Tolstoy
Old 8th May 2022, 11:26 AM   #3108
IanS
Philosopher

Hello dear philosopher

You did not answer the questions. You waited 10 days, and then tried to change the subject! And you did that to avoid that fact that you have no credible honest answer -

- Evolution shows that humans (Homo sapiens) evolved from earlier apes. They were not made by any God ...

... are you claiming that evolution is wrong? If you are claiming that evolution is wrong then you MUST produce real scientific published papers that show evolution is wrong and that an Islamic God created humans instead ...

... please produce all these papers that show how God created humans. Where are these papers?

As for 3 billion religious Muslims believing silly religious things from an old preaching book - believing silly miracle claims does not make the beliefs or the miracles true, does it!

All religious people, from all the hundreds of different religions, believe all sorts of things. They all believe that you & Islam are wrong, and they and their own holy books are right ... they all believe that everyone else is wrong! But none of them can produce any genuine published science to show that any of the gods or any of the beliefs are true in any way at all ... and you don't have any genuine published science that supports your religious beliefs either ...

... did your God create humans? ... where are the science papers that claim any evidence for any God ever creating any humans?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy