ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Amanda Knox , Italy cases , Meredith Kercher , murder cases , Raffaele Sollecito

Reply
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM   #1881
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
"Blame the victim"!???? That's what you got out of this!? What's the matter with you?

Back to lurking.
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM   #1882
Stacyhs
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,305
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?
No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM   #1883
TomG
Scholar
 
TomG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 117
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.
No, of course it's not blaming the victim, the very notion is ridiculous. It's just another viewpoint that anyone can consider on a take it or leave it basis. I don't think it can be ruled out.

Hoots
__________________
The pro-guilt psychology is that if you can't nail K&S with evidence, don't presume innocence, try something else.
TomG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #1884
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
You've been on this forum a long time and you're still surprised by that?
I'm slow. Forgive me, I'm a draftee.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM   #1885
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?
What is the matter with you?
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #1886
Stacyhs
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,305
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
What is the matter with you?
Bill, how much time ya got?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM   #1887
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,871
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?
No, it isn't. Why can't you figure that out?
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM   #1888
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,893
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Yeah, blame the victim. That's the logical progression of nutter-PIP theory.


I did tell you already: there's only one "side" in this debate* to which the descriptor "nutter" may correctly be applied. And it's not the "side" to which you refer above.

(Oh and if you think this counted as "victim-blaming", I think you really ought to brush up on the definition of the term.....)


* well, not a debate really because one "side" is right and has been shown to be right - a bit like the Moon landings really
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #1889
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,893
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?

How about: "All of it"?

Blaming the victim in this case might consist of something along the lines of "Kercher was probably leading Guede on with sexual advances". Which, to my knowledge, no member of the pro-acquittal commentator group has ever attempted to suggest. But the pro-guilt group, on the other hand............
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #1890
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,245
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
What is the matter with you?
Maybe this is what happens when you spend years writing mindless, hateful rhetoric - you lose touch with reality. But this one is really bizarre because there was absolutely nothing even remotely resembling "blaming the victim". I actually thought she was declaring Guede as the victim. I put nothing past her.
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #1891
Stacyhs
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,305
Originally Posted by TruthCalls View Post
Maybe this is what happens when you spend years writing mindless, hateful rhetoric - you lose touch with reality. But this one is really bizarre because there was absolutely nothing even remotely resembling "blaming the victim". I actually thought she was declaring Guede as the victim. I put nothing past her.
Crazy.... but you've got to admit it's some fascinating entertainment!
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:53 AM   #1892
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.
Oh, please. So Guede had six hands?
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:02 AM   #1893
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by TomG View Post
No, of course it's not blaming the victim, the very notion is ridiculous. It's just another viewpoint that anyone can consider on a take it or leave it basis. I don't think it can be ruled out.

Hoots
Take a breath. From the lack of defence wounds it is clear Meredith had her arms restrained (person one) there is a small stab wound directed from one side (person one or two [or even three] holding such weapon on that side); there is a major fatal stab wound directed from completely the opposite direction by a large kitchen knife [person two [one or three].

Mez was a fit young lady trained in kick-boxing who most certainly would have fought back under such attack (wouldn't you???) yet the only defence wounds are a couple of slight knife flicks to her fingers.

The court accepted the opinion of the expert pathologist that the nature of the wounds indicated more than one attacker.

Sure, one determined young man could feasibly have gripped both hands behind a victim's back to still them and inflict a knife wound with the other AND sexually assault them at the same time. However, to then stop and change knives - and using the other hand - is only feasible in the fevered imaginations of the PIP zealots.

According to the nutter-PIP view, the attacker had four to six hands by which to inflict the evil murderous acts.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:05 AM   #1894
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
No, it isn't. Why can't you figure that out?
ABADDON for the defence [for it is he]: I submit your Honour that the victim fell onto the knife first to the left and then onto another knife to the right. I submit she tripped on the rug as testified by my er, expert, um learned, friend <cough> TomG and thus brought about her own death.


JUDGE: Remove this man from my court.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #1895
TomG
Scholar
 
TomG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 117
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Take a breath. From the lack of defence wounds it is clear Meredith had her arms restrained (person one) there is a small stab wound directed from one side (person one or two [or even three] holding such weapon on that side); there is a major fatal stab wound directed from completely the opposite direction by a large kitchen knife [person two [one or three].

Mez was a fit young lady trained in kick-boxing who most certainly would have fought back under such attack (wouldn't you???) yet the only defence wounds are a couple of slight knife flicks to her fingers.

The court accepted the opinion of the expert pathologist that the nature of the wounds indicated more than one attacker.

Sure, one determined young man could feasibly have gripped both hands behind a victim's back to still them and inflict a knife wound with the other AND sexually assault them at the same time. However, to then stop and change knives - and using the other hand - is only feasible in the fevered imaginations of the PIP zealots.

According to the nutter-PIP view, the attacker had four to six hands by which to inflict the evil murderous acts.
You are making Meredith's death sound like an unlikely mixture of amateur choreography and Hitchcock on a bad day.

The pathologist Dr Luca Lalli did not confirm more than on attacker "Considering the location of the wounds, etcetera, its conceivable that there were this is a judgement of yours truly conceivable that there were more than one, however there is no biological evidence that tells us: one or more than one, no." Liviero's opinion is quoted in the Massei report as "As for the dynamic of the homicide, with particular reference to whether the action was performed by one or more persons, Dr. Liviero ruled out the existence of scientific elements that would allow us to formulate a response to this question." So they are not confirming anything, in fact only one of seven experts consulted argued for multiple attackers and that was Norelli on behalf of the Kerchers. These opinions are corroborated by the fact that there was absolutely no biological traces of any other attackers apart from Rudy.

Meredith had been subjected to considerable violence. Some strands of her hair were on the floor indicating she had been pulled around by the hair. Her body had multiple bruises from colliding with the furniture, while the blood on the soles of her trainers indicate a struggle of movement, which is exactly the opposite of what you would expect if multiple attackers were involved.

Meredith would have been wounded and terrorised by the time she was killed. Meredith had karate training when she was 17, not kick-boxing. I don't think any karate training would have prepared her anyone as desperate and violent as Rudy in such an enclosed space, to suggest that she could have depatched him with a flurry of snapkicks is unlikely and would have made matters worse.

Hoots
__________________
The pro-guilt psychology is that if you can't nail K&S with evidence, don't presume innocence, try something else.
TomG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #1896
AnimalFriendly
Thinker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Take a breath.
According to the nuttercorrect-PIP view, the attacker had four to six hands by which to inflict the evil murderous acts.
The guilter lunatics cannot grasp the simple concept that the "acts" did not occur simultaneously, or at least not entirely simultaneously. Two-handed, single attacker Guede carried out the acts.

As for taking a breath, since that tends to lead to improved brain functioning, it would behoove you to give it your full attention for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by AnimalFriendly; Today at 06:08 AM.
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #1897
Welshman
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 705
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Take a breath. From the lack of defence wounds it is clear Meredith had her arms restrained (person one) there is a small stab wound directed from one side (person one or two [or even three] holding such weapon on that side); there is a major fatal stab wound directed from completely the opposite direction by a large kitchen knife [person two [one or three].

Mez was a fit young lady trained in kick-boxing who most certainly would have fought back under such attack (wouldn't you???) yet the only defence wounds are a couple of slight knife flicks to her fingers.

The court accepted the opinion of the expert pathologist that the nature of the wounds indicated more than one attacker.

Sure, one determined young man could feasibly have gripped both hands behind a victim's back to still them and inflict a knife wound with the other AND sexually assault them at the same time. However, to then stop and change knives - and using the other hand - is only feasible in the fevered imaginations of the PIP zealots.

According to the nutter-PIP view, the attacker had four to six hands by which to inflict the evil murderous acts.
As I have pointed out before experts before who didn’t work for the defence couldn’t rule out a single attacker. If there was slam dunk evidence of multiple attackers, why is that experts for the prosecution were unable to give a conclusive verdict there were multiple attackers?

Post dated: 12.06.2016
Claim: when all the courts, pathologists and forensic experts (aside from the defence flunkeys, paid to challenge) conclude and uphold, 'There was more than one perpetrator.'when all the courts, pathologists and forensic experts (aside from the defence flunkeys, paid to challenge) conclude and uphold, 'There was more than one perpetrator.'
Truth: This contradicts what the experts said. Experts who did not work for the defence could not rule out a single attacker. Dr Lali who carried out the autopsy could not say if there was more than one attacker. Dr Bacci who worked for the prosecution said the following :-
“the biological date cannot tell us if it was one or more persons who killed Meredith”
Dr Liviero, police doctor testifying for the prosecution said the following :-
“A single attacker could have done it”


The forensic evidence which should have existed if people other than Guede took part in the murder of Meredith is missing as the link below shows

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

The appeal documents prepared by the defence make good arguments against the multiple attacker theory.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Appeal.html

Even if there was evidence of multiple attackers, why are Amanda and Raffaele the only people who could have killed Meredith with Guede and no one else. If Amanda and Raffaele murdered Meredith with Guede, why are there so many holes in this scenario as detailed below

• Amanda barely knew Rudy, Raffaele did not know Rudy at all and Amanda and Raffaele had only been dating six days. Three virtual strangers came together to commit a brutal sex crazed murder.

• Amanda only had brief contact with Guede and in six years the prosecution could not find any evidence of regular contact with Amanda and Guede and Raffaele had never met Guede. Despite this they were able to plan a murder.

• As the links below show witness testimony stated Amanda had a good relationship with Meredith and no evidence has existed Amanda had any animosity towards Meredith. Despite this Amanda was prepared to help a stranger carry out a brutal sexual assault and murder against Meredith.

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda...ehavior-myths/

• The phones of Amanda and Raffaele were tapped in the three days between the discovery of Meredith’s body and the interrogations. Despite this Amanda and Raffaele make no mention of Rudy a man they were supposed to have committed a brutal murder and sexual assault with.

• Amanda spoke only basic Italian and Rudy did not speak English. Despite this Amanda and Rudy were able to plan a murder together.

• There is no contact between Amanda and Raffaele with Rudy after the murder. Is it credible that people could committ a brutal sexual assault and murder together and never contact each other again.

• As per the link below, the evidence which should have existed if Amanda and Rafffaele killed Meredith with Rudy is missing.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

• A woman was supposedly willing to help a stranger carry out a brutal sexual assault and murder against another woman. A scenario with no known precedent.

• The evidence against Guede was solid, credible and irrefutable as seen in the link below.

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/rudy-guede/

The evidence against Amanda and Raffaele was full of holes and had no credibility. The knife was an example of this as can be seen from my post below. If Amanda, Raffaele and Guede committed the same crime together, how is the difference in the quality of the evidence explained?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...7#post11377317

• The methods the prosecution had to resort to with regards to Amanda and Raffaele were clearly the methods prosecutors would resort to when they have a weak case, lack of evidence and the facts don’t support their case as can be seen from the links below. The prosecution didn’t have to resort to these tactics when it came to Guede which indicated the prosecution had plenty of evidence and a slam dunk case. How is this massive difference explained if Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy committed the same crime?


http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/raffaeles-kitchen-knife/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/contam...bwork-coverup/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/meredi...ry-corruption/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/evidence-destroyed/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/blood-...irs-apartment/
https://knoxsollecito.wordpress.com/...ele-sollecito/
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...4#post11071314
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...4#post11071314

• The evidence suggests Meredith was killed between 9.00 pm and 10.00 pm. Raffaele was using his computer at 9.10 pm and 9.26 pm which gives them an alibi for the time Guede murdered Meredith.

• The posts below show some of the falsehoods by Vixen in her posts showing PGP have to resort to lying to argue the case for Amanda and Raffaele’s guilt. I have never heard anyone resorting to lying to argue the case for Rudy’s guilt. How is this difference explained if Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy committed the same crime?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11938562
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11942852
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11598412
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1#post11427461
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11951893
Welshman is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #1898
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Take a breath. From the lack of defence wounds it is clear Meredith had her arms restrained (person one) there is a small stab wound directed from one side (person one or two [or even three] holding such weapon on that side); there is a major fatal stab wound directed from completely the opposite direction by a large kitchen knife [person two [one or three].

Mez was a fit young lady trained in kick-boxing who most certainly would have fought back under such attack (wouldn't you???) yet the only defence wounds are a couple of slight knife flicks to her fingers.

The court accepted the opinion of the expert pathologist that the nature of the wounds indicated more than one attacker.

Sure, one determined young man could feasibly have gripped both hands behind a victim's back to still them and inflict a knife wound with the other AND sexually assault them at the same time. However, to then stop and change knives - and using the other hand - is only feasible in the fevered imaginations of the PIP zealots.

According to the nutter-PIP view, the attacker had four to six hands by which to inflict the evil murderous acts.
Why do you keep repeating this, when other posters here have more than adequately proved that your claims are untrue? Your method seems to be repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and so on.

First - you say "the court....", which right off the bat indicates you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE ITALIAN PROCESS. "The court", meaning another court, found that the problem of the lower courts (like the one you think was the only court) made the mistake of substituting itself for expert opinion on various technical subjects. That higher court criticised the lower court for making itself the "expert of the experts" and opening itself to making decisions in the face of expert opinion.

Please read. Please read other things than the TJMK hater-webpage. Please quote someone else other than The Machine/Harry Rag, who has not changed any of his views since early 2009. There have been 5 official judicial renderings in the case against AK/RS, and the definitive one ended in acquittal - meaning that the Supreme Court of Italy ruled that the lower courts, even if the evidence in front of them had been true, should have acquitted. It still wasn't enough, even if the most damning claims had been true.

And what we've found out since 2009 is that there's real reason to doubt that any of that stuff ever had been true!

Please read something other than the TJMK hate-site.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.

Last edited by Bill Williams; Today at 07:24 AM.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:28 AM   #1899
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
ABADDON for the defence [for it is he]: I submit your Honour that the victim fell onto the knife first to the left and then onto another knife to the right. I submit she tripped on the rug as testified by my er, expert, um learned, friend <cough> TomG and thus brought about her own death.


JUDGE: Remove this man from my court.
You are badly embarrassing yourself.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #1900
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by TomG View Post
You are making Meredith's death sound like an unlikely mixture of amateur choreography and Hitchcock on a bad day.

The pathologist Dr Luca Lalli did not confirm more than on attacker "Considering the location of the wounds, etcetera, its conceivable that there were this is a judgement of yours truly conceivable that there were more than one, however there is no biological evidence that tells us: one or more than one, no." Liviero's opinion is quoted in the Massei report as "As for the dynamic of the homicide, with particular reference to whether the action was performed by one or more persons, Dr. Liviero ruled out the existence of scientific elements that would allow us to formulate a response to this question." So they are not confirming anything, in fact only one of seven experts consulted argued for multiple attackers and that was Norelli on behalf of the Kerchers. These opinions are corroborated by the fact that there was absolutely no biological traces of any other attackers apart from Rudy.

Meredith had been subjected to considerable violence. Some strands of her hair were on the floor indicating she had been pulled around by the hair. Her body had multiple bruises from colliding with the furniture, while the blood on the soles of her trainers indicate a struggle of movement, which is exactly the opposite of what you would expect if multiple attackers were involved.

Meredith would have been wounded and terrorised by the time she was killed. Meredith had karate training when she was 17, not kick-boxing. I don't think any karate training would have prepared her anyone as desperate and violent as Rudy in such an enclosed space, to suggest that she could have depatched him with a flurry of snapkicks is unlikely and would have made matters worse.

Hoots
And who pulls a woman around by the hair except another woman? Knox had all the signs of having been in a cat fight. Her lower earring was ripped off and there was a large scratch mark on her neck under her chin. We know scientifically for a fact she left her own blood in the sink, which actually dominated Mez' blood. Their DNA is mixed. Knox and Mez were oozing blood the same time.

Knox' claim in the witness box 'Mez must have been on her period, ew' just about says it all.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:51 AM   #1901
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by AnimalFriendly View Post
The guilter lunatics cannot grasp the simple concept that the "acts" did not occur simultaneously, or at least not entirely simultaneously. Two-handed, single attacker Guede carried out the acts.

As for taking a breath, since that tends to lead to improved brain functioning, it would behoove you to give it your full attention for the foreseeable future.
People tend to just carry one knife around with them. Who carries around a large kitchen knife? It is a scientific fact the knife containing Mez' almost full DNA profile came from Raff's drawer from his flat, where Mez had never been, although tellingly Raff tried to make out she had once been there and he had accidentally pricked her hand with his knife.

We all know who the knife fetishist is.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #1902
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
As I have pointed out before experts before who didn’t work for the defence couldn’t rule out a single attacker. If there was slam dunk evidence of multiple attackers, why is that experts for the prosecution were unable to give a conclusive verdict there were multiple attackers?

Post dated: 12.06.2016
Claim: when all the courts, pathologists and forensic experts (aside from the defence flunkeys, paid to challenge) conclude and uphold, 'There was more than one perpetrator.'when all the courts, pathologists and forensic experts (aside from the defence flunkeys, paid to challenge) conclude and uphold, 'There was more than one perpetrator.'
Truth: This contradicts what the experts said. Experts who did not work for the defence could not rule out a single attacker. Dr Lali who carried out the autopsy could not say if there was more than one attacker. Dr Bacci who worked for the prosecution said the following :-
“the biological date cannot tell us if it was one or more persons who killed Meredith”
Dr Liviero, police doctor testifying for the prosecution said the following :-
“A single attacker could have done it”


The forensic evidence which should have existed if people other than Guede took part in the murder of Meredith is missing as the link below shows

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

The appeal documents prepared by the defence make good arguments against the multiple attacker theory.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Appeal.html

Even if there was evidence of multiple attackers, why are Amanda and Raffaele the only people who could have killed Meredith with Guede and no one else. If Amanda and Raffaele murdered Meredith with Guede, why are there so many holes in this scenario as detailed below

• Amanda barely knew Rudy, Raffaele did not know Rudy at all and Amanda and Raffaele had only been dating six days. Three virtual strangers came together to commit a brutal sex crazed murder.

• Amanda only had brief contact with Guede and in six years the prosecution could not find any evidence of regular contact with Amanda and Guede and Raffaele had never met Guede. Despite this they were able to plan a murder.

• As the links below show witness testimony stated Amanda had a good relationship with Meredith and no evidence has existed Amanda had any animosity towards Meredith. Despite this Amanda was prepared to help a stranger carry out a brutal sexual assault and murder against Meredith.

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda...ehavior-myths/

• The phones of Amanda and Raffaele were tapped in the three days between the discovery of Meredith’s body and the interrogations. Despite this Amanda and Raffaele make no mention of Rudy a man they were supposed to have committed a brutal murder and sexual assault with.

• Amanda spoke only basic Italian and Rudy did not speak English. Despite this Amanda and Rudy were able to plan a murder together.

• There is no contact between Amanda and Raffaele with Rudy after the murder. Is it credible that people could committ a brutal sexual assault and murder together and never contact each other again.

• As per the link below, the evidence which should have existed if Amanda and Rafffaele killed Meredith with Rudy is missing.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI2.html

• A woman was supposedly willing to help a stranger carry out a brutal sexual assault and murder against another woman. A scenario with no known precedent.

• The evidence against Guede was solid, credible and irrefutable as seen in the link below.

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/rudy-guede/

The evidence against Amanda and Raffaele was full of holes and had no credibility. The knife was an example of this as can be seen from my post below. If Amanda, Raffaele and Guede committed the same crime together, how is the difference in the quality of the evidence explained?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...7#post11377317

• The methods the prosecution had to resort to with regards to Amanda and Raffaele were clearly the methods prosecutors would resort to when they have a weak case, lack of evidence and the facts don’t support their case as can be seen from the links below. The prosecution didn’t have to resort to these tactics when it came to Guede which indicated the prosecution had plenty of evidence and a slam dunk case. How is this massive difference explained if Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy committed the same crime?


http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/raffaeles-kitchen-knife/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/contam...bwork-coverup/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/meredi...ry-corruption/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/evidence-destroyed/
http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/blood-...irs-apartment/
https://knoxsollecito.wordpress.com/...ele-sollecito/
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...4#post11071314
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...4#post11071314

• The evidence suggests Meredith was killed between 9.00 pm and 10.00 pm. Raffaele was using his computer at 9.10 pm and 9.26 pm which gives them an alibi for the time Guede murdered Meredith.

• The posts below show some of the falsehoods by Vixen in her posts showing PGP have to resort to lying to argue the case for Amanda and Raffaele’s guilt. I have never heard anyone resorting to lying to argue the case for Rudy’s guilt. How is this difference explained if Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy committed the same crime?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11938562
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11942852
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11598412
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1#post11427461
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11951893
You don't half talk a lot of 'justifying' nonsense to try to get your darling off the hook. Knox knew Guede well enough for him to know her name and where she was from. They even enjoyed a joint together so don't talk bollocks.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #1903
bagels
Master Poster
 
bagels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,122
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
And who pulls a woman around by the hair except another woman? Knox had all the signs of having been in a cat fight. Her lower earring was ripped off and there was a large scratch mark on her neck under her chin. We know scientifically for a fact she left her own blood in the sink, which actually dominated Mez' blood. Their DNA is mixed. Knox and Mez were oozing blood the same time.

Knox' claim in the witness box 'Mez must have been on her period, ew' just about says it all.
Luckily Rudy was able to share with us that Amanda fought with Meredith over stealing her rent money. If we hadn't gotten this vital information from the sole witness we might've suspected him of stealing it, since he had the incredibly unfortunate circumstance of being a burglar and a thief standing in the cottage uninvited at the very same moment it had stolen items and an apparent break-in.
bagels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #1904
AnimalFriendly
Thinker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
And who pulls a woman around by the hair except another woman?
What a profoundly stupid statement. And, with respect to you, that's saying plenty.

Last edited by AnimalFriendly; Today at 08:09 AM.
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:03 AM   #1905
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Why do you keep repeating this, when other posters here have more than adequately proved that your claims are untrue? Your method seems to be repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and so on.

First - you say "the court....", which right off the bat indicates you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE ITALIAN PROCESS. "The court", meaning another court, found that the problem of the lower courts (like the one you think was the only court) made the mistake of substituting itself for expert opinion on various technical subjects. That higher court criticised the lower court for making itself the "expert of the experts" and opening itself to making decisions in the face of expert opinion.

Please read. Please read other things than the TJMK hater-webpage. Please quote someone else other than The Machine/Harry Rag, who has not changed any of his views since early 2009. There have been 5 official judicial renderings in the case against AK/RS, and the definitive one ended in acquittal - meaning that the Supreme Court of Italy ruled that the lower courts, even if the evidence in front of them had been true, should have acquitted. It still wasn't enough, even if the most damning claims had been true.

And what we've found out since 2009 is that there's real reason to doubt that any of that stuff ever had been true!

Please read something other than the TJMK hate-site.
It is the view of every single one of the courts and rubber stamped by the final Supreme Court that there was more than one attacker. What's more, it is an established fact that Knox was present when the young Meredith was murdered and likewise, it is an objective scientific and legal fact that Knox washed Meredith's blood from her hands.

It is an additional FACT that despite being present, Knox never once called the police nor the emergency services.

Indeed, even Knox and Sollecito agreed there was more than one attacker as they wheeled out their star witnesses, a small time sex-change mafioso called Luca Aviello (now known as Lucy) and a child kidnapper and killer Alessi to affirm on their behalf they knew who the 'other attackers' were, one being Aviello's brother and the rest being some vague Albanians who wanted to steal a painting (from a rundown student flat, for goodness' sake!).

The courts found both these characters to be compulsive liars and totally unreliable witnesses.

It highlights how desperate Knox and Raff were to 'find perps' other than themselves.

They knew the evidence pointed to multiple attackers all right and set about trying to pervert justice accordingly.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'

Last edited by Vixen; Today at 08:04 AM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #1906
AnimalFriendly
Thinker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
People tend to just carry one knife around with them. Who carries around a large kitchen knife? It is a scientific fact the knife containing Mez' almost full DNA profile came from Raff's drawer from his flat, where Mez had never been, although tellingly Raff tried to make out she had once been there and he had accidentally pricked her hand with his knife.
Your typical nonsensical drivel...yawn.

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post

We all know who the knife fetishist is.
I doubt if you know what day this is. Without gaping at a calendar anyway.

I'll just speak for myself. I know who the resident bizarre fantasist is.
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #1907
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 16,209
Originally Posted by AnimalFriendly View Post
Your typical nonsensical drivel...yawn.



I doubt if you know what day this is. Without gaping at a calendar anyway.

I'll just speak for myself. I know who the resident bizarre fantasist is.
Don't do yourself down.
__________________
Then let the way appear, steps unto heav'n.
All that thou sendest me, in mercy giv'n.'
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #1908
AnimalFriendly
Thinker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Don't do yourself down.
I didn't, just you. And you'll never guess how easy it was.
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #1909
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
.It is an additional FACT that despite being present, Knox never once called the police nor the emergency services
I should have stayed lurking.

I've cut and pasted from the final, definitive court for this thread 71 times..... seventy-one.....

So here's a synopsis which I trust you'll count as 72:

The final Court said that all that the lower court's evidence proved, even if true, was that AK and RS had been in a different part of the house at a later time.

Yet you ignore this and repeat long since debunked factoids.

Back to lurking.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #1910
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,245
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
It is the view of every single one of the courts and rubber stamped by the final Supreme Court that there was more than one attacker. What's more, it is an established fact that Knox was present when the young Meredith was murdered and likewise, it is an objective scientific and legal fact that Knox washed Meredith's blood from her hands.

It is an additional FACT that despite being present, Knox never once called the police nor the emergency services.

Indeed, even Knox and Sollecito agreed there was more than one attacker as they wheeled out their star witnesses, a small time sex-change mafioso called Luca Aviello (now known as Lucy) and a child kidnapper and killer Alessi to affirm on their behalf they knew who the 'other attackers' were, one being Aviello's brother and the rest being some vague Albanians who wanted to steal a painting (from a rundown student flat, for goodness' sake!).

The courts found both these characters to be compulsive liars and totally unreliable witnesses.

It highlights how desperate Knox and Raff were to 'find perps' other than themselves.

They knew the evidence pointed to multiple attackers all right and set about trying to pervert justice accordingly.
Apparently you've repeated this nonsense so many times you've actually managed to convince yourself that there's some truth to it. But here are the relevant facts;

- NO evidence of more than one attacker. There is absolutely nothing about the crime, including the wounds sustained or minimal defensive wounds that would suggest more than one attacker.

- NO evidence that Amanda OR Raffaele (you remember him, right?) were in the cottage at the time Meredith was murdered.

- NO evidence Amanda washed Meredith's blood from her hands.

The rest of your post is just your typical guilter drivel. WHY would Amanda call emergency services? At what point did Amanda know there was an emergency that would warrant such a call? The defense wasn't the least bit interested in proving how many attackers or who, it was only interested in proving there was no evidence of their involvement, and on that point the case was clearly made.

After almost 12 years you still can't see the forest for the trees. Incredible.
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #1911
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,871
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
ABADDON for the defence [for it is he]: I submit your Honour that the victim fell onto the knife first to the left and then onto another knife to the right. I submit she tripped on the rug as testified by my er, expert, um learned, friend <cough> TomG and thus brought about her own death.


JUDGE: Remove this man from my court.
Of course you simply fantasised that little courtroom "drama".

And that is instructive of the foundation of your entire position. It is all built on fantasy.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:24 AM   #1912
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,170
Originally Posted by TruthCalls View Post
. - NO evidence Amanda washed Meredith's blood from her hands.
Indeed. Even the first convicting court conceded that this factoid had to be inferred from grounds other than the forensics. Why? Because even the Scientific Police (Stefanoni herself) conceded that there was no way scientifically to I.D. it as Knox's. The subsequent 2015 ISC acquittal court made oblique reference to an "elegant proof" of Knox's DNA found in Meredith's blood, but when you go looking for that proof, you find there wasn't one - just an inference.

Such is the nature of factoid based evidence.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:53 AM   #1913
Stacyhs
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 8,305
Vixen, the alternate universe you are living in is getting weirder and weirder.

Only another woman would pull a woman's hair? That's right up there with Mignini's assfact that 'only a woman would cover the body'.

Guede didn't need 'six hands'. According to you, Knox and Sollecito were active partners in subduing a struggling Kercher. If that were so, then their DNA would have been left somewhere on Kercher's body or her clothes...just as Guede's DNA was. Their hands would have been bloody and they'd have left bloody fingerprints...just as Guede did. They'd have stepped in Kercher's blood and left bloody shoeprints...just as Guede did. And, please, don't trot out that old chestnut about a 'woman's size 37 shoe print' that not a single judge, including your beloved Massei, accepted as existing.

As already posted, Kercher was not a 'kick boxer'; she had an orange belt in karate which is a beginner level (level 3 out of 9). She wasn't Bruce Lee.

Yet again, you're two knife factoid isn't backed up by the facts: ALL the wounds could have been made by ONE knife...a smaller knife like the one that left the bloody imprint on the sheet. The kitchen knife was determined to be incompatible with the smaller wounds. Even Lalli told Mignini he thought there was only one knife. Women are overpowered by ONE man, raped, and killed all the time in this world. And none of those men have "four to six hands".

Quote:
Knox had all the signs of having been in a cat fight. Her lower earring was ripped off and there was a large scratch mark on her neck under her chin.
False. Her earring was not 'ripped off'; that is a lie told by you and your fellow nutters. Nor was there a 'large scratch' on her neck. Knox was examined by the prison doctor upon her arrest and neither of these were documented by him. Since not a single police officer or Mignini or the doctor noted these alleged marks, they either didn't exist or they were all completely incompetent.

Quote:
We know scientifically for a fact she left her own blood in the sink, which actually dominated Mez' blood. Their DNA is mixed. Knox and Mez were oozing blood the same time.
Ah....nice try at implying it was Knox's blood,not her DNA from saliva, etc, that was mixed with Kercher's blood in the sink. Nice try at the "oozing blood at the same time" bit, too. I guess she wasn't 'oozing blood' in the bedroom though, heh? All that 'oozing' only happened in the bathroom over her own sink where she cleaned her new ear piercings and not in Kercher's bedroom where all that struggle took place and where Knox's earring was supposedly ripped out of her ear, right? Knox wasn't bleeding there. No, it waited until she got to the bathroom sink. The sink where she KNEW there was blood because she pointed it out to the police. Blood she would have known could be hers. But, she doesn't clean it up. No. She points it out to the police instead! Just like she points out Sollecito's bloody footprint on the rug to the police! Wow! This makes sense to you?
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.