ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th October 2019, 04:39 PM   #1
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Best Trump Family Statements

Wile Trump spews his vile garbage, his family also Tweets a bit, but theirs tend towards the hilariously funny.

For instance, Junior calling Biden's son for nepotism is the best self-own you could come up with:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b002e33e77181f

There have been plenty, and will be lots more - post your favourites!
Old 18th October 2019, 04:54 PM   #2
Venom
Illuminator

This one never fails to make me laugh out loud.

Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2019, 08:21 PM   #3
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

It's hard to believe that Trump's older sons are even dumber than him, but you can't deny the evidence.
Old 18th October 2019, 11:35 PM   #4
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
It's hard to believe that Trump's older sons are even dumber than him, but you can't deny the evidence.
To be honest, the world would be a better place if Trump had paid for just three more abortions.
Old 19th October 2019, 08:48 AM   #5
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

As the saying goes, the apples don't fall far from the tree.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th October 2019, 12:08 PM   #6
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Can you even begin to imagine what Barron will turn out like?

He has two brothers who are complete twats and a father who doesn't even acknowledge him.

Serial killer, maybe?
Old 19th October 2019, 12:15 PM   #7
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

No, he's still got them beat.
Old 19th October 2019, 12:42 PM   #8
Venom
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post

He has two brothers who are complete twats and a father who doesn't even acknowledge him.

Serial killer, maybe?
He looks a lot like Trump when he was younger.

It be incredible if Barron ever ran for president as the complete opposite of his father.

Well, some people argue Trump could have been a good president in the 1990s.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2019, 02:29 PM   #9
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Eric Trump: Families in politics enriching themselves is sickening.

You can't make this **** up.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2019, 02:36 PM   #10
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Eric Trump:
I owe all of my work ethic, character, integrity, and moral fiber to my father.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2019, 02:38 PM   #11
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

More for Eric:

“No one’s been fighting for American pride. And standing up for the national anthem and standing up for our flag. And not allowing our flag to be burned in the streets. No one’s been fighting for these things. My father is in there and he is fighting every single day. He has to fight against the media, he has to fight against these lunatics, and guys, I’m telling you, 95% of this country is behind him in this.”
Old 20th October 2019, 02:52 PM   #12
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Eric Trump:
Is that really an Eric Trump quote?
Old 20th October 2019, 03:09 PM   #13
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Yes.
https://secondnexus.com/news/eric-tr...-fiber-father/

The original op ed: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...ld-in-politics

Last edited by Stacyhs; 20th October 2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 20th October 2019, 03:22 PM   #14
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Eric Trump:
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Must not owe him much.
Old 20th October 2019, 03:22 PM   #15
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

That statement occurs right after a quote from Gladiator. Nice. He's so classy.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2019, 03:31 AM   #16
dann
Philosopher

Not a single quotation from Kelly Trump?

Maybe not suitable for work (and in German):
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx

Last edited by dann; 21st October 2019 at 03:32 AM.
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2019, 10:11 AM   #17
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Serial killer, maybe?

I keep hoping he's paying attention to the train wreck, and making copious notes on what not to do when he comes of age.

Eric Trump:

This just might be the most honest thing he's ever said. If you look at it the right way, of course.
Old 21st October 2019, 11:21 AM   #18
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I keep hoping he's paying attention to the train wreck, and making copious notes on what not to do when he comes of age.
He is the one person I feel sorry for in this entire saga - although I'm sure he'll have enough money to keep himself in a tower somewhere.
Old 21st October 2019, 11:38 AM   #19
Venom
Illuminator

He is the one person I feel sorry for in this entire saga - although I'm sure he'll have enough money to keep himself in a tower somewhere.
He ought to ask for a small loan right now before it's too late!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics