ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 18th May 2019, 09:36 AM   #1401
Bubba
Master Poster

Zip and Durham were mentioned earlier because Barr's choosing U.S. Atty John Durham is noteworthy (Zip got jailed).

The link was offered as an answer to your question about dems and repubs. You didnt mention Zip and John in that question.

(but you probably knew all that)

Quote:
Still looking for a connection between all this and the Q stuff.
Has there been another Q-flop from Q-Anus for the Q-flies to get all sweaty over, or does any kind of rivalry or disagreement between Democrats and Republicans count as support for this steaming farrago of pigswill?

Last edited by Bubba; 18th May 2019 at 09:40 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2019, 09:43 AM   #1402
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Given the blatant and nasty antisemitism that pervades Infowars and its followers, I find this even more ludicrous than your usual claims.
Got any evidence, or are you just going to disown another post, as you usually do when asked to support it?

You've seen that? Or did BBC tell you?

I thought Jones' critics often say they dont hear him implicating Israel's govt.

Regardless, its always prudent to bear in mind the chance of controlled opposition, no matter who or what it is that one is studying.

Last edited by Bubba; 18th May 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th May 2019, 02:07 AM   #1403
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You've seen that? Or did BBC tell you?

I thought Jones' critics often say they dont hear him implicating Israel's govt.
No, I've seen it, myself, on the site. My first- and so far, thankfully, only- encounter with the term 'kike-roach' is a good example.

Regardless, its always prudent to bear in mind the chance of controlled opposition, no matter who or what it is that one is studying.
Only if you are a paranoid conspiracy fantasist. Which I am not. Nor do I equate paranoid fantasy with prudence.
Evidence is good. I like evidence. Got any?
Old 19th May 2019, 11:00 PM   #1404
Bubba
Master Poster

The internet seems to think it is a thing.

The concept of controlled opposition might appeal to unscrupulous tyrants.

Some apparently say it appealed to Lenin , but I haven't seen proof he said so.

Quote:
A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Last edited by Bubba; 19th May 2019 at 11:03 PM.
Old 19th May 2019, 11:15 PM   #1405
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

It's what Russia, Iran, Syria and others have done for decades now.
Old 20th May 2019, 12:02 AM   #1406
Bubba
Master Poster

Some cousins and in-laws of Controlled Opposition might be seen here
Old 20th May 2019, 01:47 AM   #1407
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Some guy calling himself Aliases who says it's true doesn't really count as evidence, Bubba.
Old 20th May 2019, 05:57 AM   #1408
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

"The internet" is your source?

"The internet" is of one clear, consistent view on this?
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 06:27 AM   #1409
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...

Here's a great collection of lots of other things the internet seems to think are things: www.snopes.com
Old 20th May 2019, 08:57 AM   #1410
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post

Be fair, they also sourced "MAGA img dot com."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 01:17 PM   #1411
Bubba
Master Poster

Some guy calling himself Aliases who says it's true doesn't really count as evidence, Bubba.

No one said it did.
Old 20th May 2019, 01:55 PM   #1412
Whip
Graduate Poster

lol @ bubba calling himself 'internet'
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 03:22 PM   #1413
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
The most important bombshell they released is that they believe that John Brennan, then head of the CIA, was the core of the conspiracy. Victoria Toensing added that this is because Clapper is too dumb to pull off such an operation.

They also revealed that Admiral Mike Rogers is happily willing to testify about the abuses he uncovered, which actually triggered the initiation of the Russiagate plot. Recall that when he was head of the National Security Agency (NSA), which comprehensively monitors telecommunications, he discovered that political appointees in the White House were using its database on a huge scale to monitor political opponents and acted to cut off that access. Suddenly cut off from their ability to spy on political opponents, and almost certainly fearful of public exposure should Hillary Clinton be defeated, the wheels were put in motion (with Brennan in the lead) to generate the Steele dossier and the FISA warrants to both spy on and tar the threat of a Trump presidency.

Any day now credules, any day.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ssia_hoax.html
Old 20th May 2019, 03:25 PM   #1414
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

It has been 'any day now' for over two years.
Old 20th May 2019, 03:29 PM   #1415
Bubba
Master Poster

True. Patience.

That was early phase. Wheels of justice turning slowly and all. The I. G. report is coming out soon.

What are the odds that the Durham investigation is for real and will bring the bad actors to justice?

Last edited by Bubba; 20th May 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old 20th May 2019, 03:31 PM   #1416
carlitos
"más divertido"

Sounds like Serious Business.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 03:56 PM   #1417
Bubba
Master Poster

Yep.

It is made to sound scary serious on purpose !

That is obviously because Trump is becoming evermore desperate to draw attention away from that old FBI guy Mr. Mueller, because Mueller is closing in on Trump's treasonous collusion with Russia.

Last edited by Bubba; 20th May 2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old 20th May 2019, 08:34 PM   #1418
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

All those arrests are right around the corner!! Gitmo better git ready!!

Amurican thinkers indeed!!!

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 08:41 PM   #1419
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
It has been 'any day now' for over two years.
The blind leading the simpletons leading the credulous . . . it gives them something to do.

Feynman
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 02:08 AM   #1420
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Evidence is good. I like evidence. Got any?

No one said it did.
Once again you disown your own post.
Fascinating.
Old 21st May 2019, 09:54 AM   #1421
Bubba
Master Poster

Once again you disown your own post.
Fascinating.
Wrong.

You asked for evidence.

I told you 'the internet' thinks something.

Speculation is not evidence.
Old 21st May 2019, 11:15 AM   #1422
bknight
Graduate Poster

Wrong.

You asked for evidence.

The internet can't think.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 12:14 PM   #1423
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Truer words have never been spoken...
Old 21st May 2019, 12:28 PM   #1424
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I see what you did there.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 03:36 PM   #1425
Bubba
Master Poster

You've got to be kidding.

Or pretending I meant that seriously.

>

Hunch: The latter.
Old 22nd May 2019, 12:07 AM   #1426
Bubba
Master Poster

Seen on the internet, from a Q guy:

Quote:
Hannity: John Solomon: POTUS WILL DECLASS IN THE NEXT 7-8 DAYS

Has Solomon let us down yet?
Suicide weekend?
Boom week ahead baker.

Trump to Start Declassify Deep State Documents Including 'Bucket 5' in Next 7-8 Days | GP

Solomon told Sean Hannity that according to his sources President Trump will start declassifying documents in the next 7-8 days.

Solomon added that President Trump will start with the release of “Bucket 5” document, the exculpatory statements that the FBI

possessed about its targets before it went to the FISA Court.

Sarah Carter then added that Bucket 5 includes transcripts and tapes of Papadopolous and Carter Page saying there was no way

the Trump campaign was working with Russia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/&#8...mp-to-…/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpq70B4R1E4

Last edited by Bubba; 22nd May 2019 at 12:09 AM.
Old 22nd May 2019, 01:58 AM   #1427
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Wrong.

You asked for evidence.

I accept your admission that you have no evidence, and that all you have is speculation.
Big of you, Bubba. Well done.
Old 23rd May 2019, 12:28 AM   #1428
Bubba
Master Poster

Meadows: Gowdy’s right — Americans will be “astonished” by “game changing” Russiagate material about to be declassified

Any day now credules, any day now
Old 23rd May 2019, 01:37 AM   #1429
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Trump is letting out the American Taliban!
Maybe it's because he can testify against Clinton?
Old 23rd May 2019, 06:20 AM   #1430
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Trump is letting out the American Taliban!
Maybe it's because he can testify against Clinton?
Now or three years from now, what difference does that make. The federal guidelines seem to be met from a prison term rules. The article is rather stingy with other reasons for keeping him imprisoned longer, a decision I would support. But that is just me.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2019, 06:41 AM   #1431
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Hot air is right! No sizzle, no steak.
Quote:
Any day now credules, any day now
Indeed, the blind, leading the simpletons leading the credules; where one sheep goes, so do they all.

Any day now.

Feynman
Old 23rd May 2019, 06:50 AM   #1432
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Hot air is right! No sizzle, no steak.

Indeed, the blind, leading the simpletons leading the credules; where one sheep goes, so do they all.

Any day now.
Don't you mean lemmings?
Old 23rd May 2019, 07:52 AM   #1433
Belz...
Fiend God

Oops. A skeleton just fell out of Mueller's closet. John Durham has the heart of a prosecutor and knows a lot about Mueller.

He is now investigating the origins of the Russia-Trump probe.
The origin of the Russia probe is not Mueller.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2019, 08:45 AM   #1434
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
The origin of the Russia probe is not Mueller.
That is correct. It was started in reports that Russian involvement in elections.
Pres. Obama later held a conference in which he stated that the FBI had information that indeed there was Russian involvement in the 2016 elections(maybe earlier, but I don't remember), but that interference (IMSMC) hadn't changed the outcome. The investigation was ongoing, Pres. Trump fires Comey and the torch was passed to Mueller.
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:11 AM   #1435
Bubba
Master Poster

Polly want a cracker?

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd May 2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:22 AM   #1436
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post

BTW. What has Jussie Smollett got to do with anything?

Stoking Trump Derangement Syndrome. Politics is everywhere these days

Quote:
"....he was charged after Chicago police determined that Smollett had agreed to pay $3,500 to two brothers he knew to stage the attack...."

Judge orders sealed court records in aborted Jussie Smollett prosecution made public
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...523-story.html

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd May 2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:30 AM   #1437
carlitos
"más divertido"

No takers on this, I see.

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Quote:
Q stated he will soon be a "household name"
Here's a great opportunity for Q fans. What are the criteria for Robert Hannigan becoming a "household name." No pun intended, will his Q score be high enough to measure? X number of mentions on the news? Will Trump say his name? Let's make a testable prediction here.
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:42 AM   #1438
Bubba
Master Poster

Tis the season...

Doug Collins releases Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe interview transcripts

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...MEsjkjj2Yn60zM
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:44 AM   #1439
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post

BTW. What has Jussie Smollett got to do with anything?

Former Michelle Obama Chief Of Staff Tina Tchen Refuses Subpoena About Her Role In Jussie Smollett Case

https://www.weaselzippers.us/421464-...smollett-case/
Old 23rd May 2019, 12:28 PM   #1440
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

There was a stabbing on my street and a reported active shooter right around the corner - what did Q know and when did he know it?

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories