ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Mike Adams , snakeoil , stephen paddock

Old 8th November 2017, 02:13 PM   #1
SRW
Master Poster

Angry Snakeoil 101

How to exploit a tragedy. Las Vegas murder style.

First off give away, for free, something everyone wants. Does not have to work or be real. Say a video "providing bogus proof" of a second shooter.

Then make yourself the hero of the common man, Rant and rave against the FBI, and or mistrusted authority figures for not believing your "bogus proof".

Get the word via alt-media, hero status for being so brave.

Sell sell sell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IV9W3l7yEM&t=634s

excuse me while I vomit.

Last edited by SRW; 8th November 2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: wrong place moderator please move to general conspiracy
SRW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 03:10 PM   #2
fagin
Illuminator

Who, what, when where?

Otherwise it's clickbait.
Old 8th November 2017, 03:46 PM   #3
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

The guy is an unmitigated prick.

I've run in to his stuff before. He knows less about what he's talking about than what my cat knows about geometry.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 03:47 PM   #4
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Who, what, when where?

The LV shooting was a false flag operation etc.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 04:01 PM   #5
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SRW View Post
How to exploit a tragedy. Las Vegas murder style.

First off give away, for free, something everyone wants. Does not have to work or be real. Say a video "providing bogus proof" of a second shooter.

Then make yourself the hero of the common man, Rant and rave against the FBI, and or mistrusted authority figures for not believing your "bogus proof".

Get the word via alt-media, hero status for being so brave.

Sell sell sell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IV9W3l7yEM&t=634s

excuse me while I vomit.
This an excellent description of the Health Ranger, but is also very accurate for Alex Jones, who has been peddling the phony health supplements very heavily recently.
And I am sure there are others....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 04:14 PM   #6
SRW
Master Poster

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Who, what, when where?

Mike Adams, He did a video on an "audio analysis" of the LV shooting which was pure bs. And has become the darling of the second shooter set. Hi is now posting heavily advertised videos of the event on you tube. I would prefer people do not click to help him out but want people to get as pissed at this as I am.
SRW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 04:20 PM   #7
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
This an excellent description of the Health Ranger, but is also very accurate for Alex Jones, who has been peddling the phony health supplements very heavily recently.
CT nuttery on cluster homicides is a growing industry with many practitioners and followers.

Every time there's an incident, within 48 hours I get a deluge of email from family and friends wanting to know if this or that CT factiod could possibly be true.

So far, no, and this jackass is a prime source of half-assed "facts."

Old 8th November 2017, 04:25 PM   #8
pgimeno
Illuminator

It appears that for quite some years now, all terrorist attacks have ceased and each and every one is now faked.
Old 8th November 2017, 04:30 PM   #9
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
It appears that for quite some years now, all terrorist attacks have ceased and each and every one is now faked.
And death has taken a holiday - many of the nutters assert the victims are fake as well. Some ******* stalked one of the Sandy Hook parents and lost their job behind it.

I wish it would happen more often. I wouldn't want someone that nutty working for me.

Old 8th November 2017, 04:59 PM   #10
SRW
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
And death has taken a holiday - many of the nutters assert the victims are fake as well. Some ******* stalked one of the Sandy Hook parents and lost their job behind it.

I wish it would happen more often. I wouldn't want someone that nutty working for me.
One of these days one of these nuts will kill someone,(hopefully themselfs if it's got to happen) just to prove it can't be done.

I still cannot wrap my head around it, I just tell myself that it is a sick joke and move on.
Old 8th November 2017, 05:29 PM   #11
SRW
Master Poster

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The ALT-media is really messing up the waters in this one. They spawn memes of stupid, like in the video I linked, he talks about the small number of "brass cartridges" about 300, seen in the picture, of the open window, in the shooters room. And goes on about how stupid people are, for not knowing there is a second shooter. However the picture shows only a small portion of a crime scene, not to mention does not show the other broken window in a different room. Suddenly a whole crop of videos spring up asking the same thing.
Old 8th November 2017, 07:21 PM   #12
fuelair
Suspended

Like their brothers and sisters who love trumpf and drink his anti-Hillary urination, the alt-media eats and drinks solid and liquid waste from the most foul of sources. Because they love it!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories