ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old 29th May 2018, 11:41 AM   #281
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Originally Posted by markie View Post
Of course, I mean excess energy beyond what would be expected by oxidation or other conventional chemical means.
What energy is "expected by oxidation or other conventional chemical means"?
Old 29th May 2018, 11:43 AM   #282
SOdhner
Graduate Poster

I think it's a given the Schwinger didn't get his Nobel prize for cold fusion, hello!
And given that, the fact that he got a Nobel prize isn't particularly relevant.

Given his genius and history it is likely his work was very good imo.
Yes, sure, much like Kary Mullis who got the Nobel for Chemistry. Surely he... oh, he believes in astrology, alien abductions, AIDS denialism... huh... seems like winning the Nobel prize doesn't prevent crackpot ideas! And this isn't an isolated case, there are plenty that have won for things that were later proven wrong, stolen credit, gone off on anti-scientific rants motivated by bigotry, or even been cold fusion cranks!

Yet it wasn't published, because anonymous referees screamed foul. How's that for transparency in science.
Sounds fine to me, honestly. What's your proposed alternative? Any time a publication gets a paper that isn't up to their standards they have to either publish it anyway or send the guy the home address of the reviewer that nixed it?
SOdhner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 11:54 AM   #283
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Of course, I mean excess energy beyond what would be expected by oxidation or other conventional chemical means.
And the initial input energy.....
Old 29th May 2018, 12:03 PM   #284
RecoveringYuppy
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SOdhner View Post
Sounds fine to me, honestly. What's your proposed alternative? Any time a publication gets a paper that isn't up to their standards they have to either publish it anyway or send the guy the home address of the reviewer that nixed it?
And, of course, there are plenty of places to publish for free so transparency in science is doing just fine.

Make a fire for a man and you keep him warm for a day. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 12:14 PM   #285
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Clearly you haven't read Mills' experiments in depth. They control for such things as the presence of hydrogen of course.
I asked for a specific citation. Your vague response is typical not of one who has evidence, but of a con artist or kook trying to distract.
Old 29th May 2018, 12:16 PM   #286
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Money made by people who invested in Mills when he first claimed to be developing a Hydrino based product:

$0.00

This figure is not expected to change between now and the heat death of the universe.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 29th May 2018 at 12:32 PM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 12:47 PM   #287
JeanTate
Graduate Poster

The experimental evidence all points to hydrogen as having lower energy states, and no other element. So for instance, burning metals as RBF is fond of, without atomic H present, won't present excess energy anomalies.
Interesting.

All published in relevant, peer-reviewed journals.

And all independently replicated, verified, validated, and extended.

Which, among other reasons, is why the 2019 Nobel Prize for Physics AND for Chemistry will go to Mills.

Got it.

Re the hilited part: I recall seeing nothing in anything Mills et al. published about testing Li for "below ground states". Nor SiO2. Nor doped InAs. And so on.
JeanTate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 01:36 PM   #288
ferd burfle
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I will say this for Mills, he's much better at running the "perpetual failed product" con than the folks behind Theranos. He knows how to avoid scrutiny by regulatory agencies. He also knows to keep the takes from individual marks small enough to make litigation to recover the funds more expensive than walking away.

What did Theranos in was massive, multi-million dollar deals that would inevitably expose the fact that they didn't have a working product, while attracting the attention of government regulatory agencies. Mills is going on 30 years with his more modest version of the con, while Elizabeth Holmes didn't make it to 15.

Mills also knows better than to attract investment from a big company, say GE. They might spot him small money based on his claims, just to play the long shot. But before they'd invest a big chunk they'd send their best and brightest to BLP to do due diligence, big time. Mills knows he couldn't pass muster.
Old 29th May 2018, 03:07 PM   #289
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

When has Mills ever said his products were ready for the marketplace?
He's said that the power generation side was cracked and all he had to do was work out how to convert heat to electricity.
Old 29th May 2018, 03:59 PM   #290
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
He's said that the power generation side was cracked and all he had to do was work out how to convert heat to electricity.
That's never been done before, so he's in completely new territory there. How the hell do you convert heat to electricity? If only there were already ways to do this...
Old 29th May 2018, 04:21 PM   #291
RecoveringYuppy
Philosopher

How long to fix the crack?

Make a fire for a man and you keep him warm for a day. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 04:44 PM   #292
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
That's never been done before, so he's in completely new territory there. How the hell do you convert heat to electricity? If only there were already ways to do this...
I expect there is. We just don't know about it because science journals refuse to publish the papers on it.
Old 29th May 2018, 05:10 PM   #293
jrhowell
Muse

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
I suppose there is no point in just releasing a device that produces heat. After all there isn’t a market for anything like that in the world.
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 05:19 PM   #294
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jrhowell View Post
I suppose there is no point in just releasing a device that produces heat. After all there isn’t a market for anything like that in the world.
Not to worry, a radiative heater is in the works. It will almost certainly precede the MDH Suncell. From the latest quarterly:

Quote:
Building 250 kW-1 MW SunCell® radiative boiler design engineered by TMI for thermal application.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 05:38 PM   #295
jonesdave116
Master Poster

Not to worry, a radiative heater is in the works. It will almost certainly precede the MDH Suncell. From the latest quarterly:
Lol. Is this from 1990? When is this going to be released into the wild, Markie? Dear me, you have been duped with this woo, haven't you dear? Lol.
Suncell my ar*e. Con job, is far more likely. And some loons have fallen for it. Hey ho. No accounting for IQ.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
jonesdave116 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 06:27 PM   #296
jrhowell
Muse

From the latest quarterly:
Quote:
Building 250 kW-1 MW SunCell® radiative boiler design engineered by TMI for thermal application.
I see that they have their scapegoat already lined up, just like with Columbia Tech (CT) who were "not able to achieve SunCell® operation goals".
jrhowell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 07:47 PM   #297
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jonesdave116 View Post
Lol. Is this from 1990? When is this going to be released into the wild, Markie? Dear me, you have been duped with this woo, haven't you dear? Lol.
Suncell my ar*e. Con job, is far more likely. And some loons have fallen for it. Hey ho. No accounting for IQ.
he's only trying to preserve the value of his investment.
Old 29th May 2018, 08:12 PM   #298
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Dude, Mills promised that was less than 2 years from commercial production about 20 years ago. At best Mills is incapable of estimating timelines for his own products.

Then there are the “compounds” Mills claimed he could predict from Hydrinos. Check out this article from 1999.

https://www.villagevoice.com/1999/12/21/quantum-leap/

Last edited by halleyscomet; 29th May 2018 at 08:19 PM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2018, 09:41 PM   #299
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Check out this article from 1999.
Note the past tense in "Mills says that with this new understanding he’s produced clean and limitless energy and an entirely new class of materials and plasma that will reshape every industry in the coming decade" !
Then utter failure: "“I’ll have demonstrated an entirely new form of energy production by the end of 2000,” Mills responds."

Last edited by Reality Check; 29th May 2018 at 09:43 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 01:24 AM   #300
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

A SunCell heater? SunCell is the one where he collects the energy as light, right? The one where the biggest problem is venting the excess heat?

So he's going to make a generator where he has to vent off a lot of excess heat, then he'll take the smallest part of the energy - the light - and convert that into heat? That seems...less than optimally efficient.

Still, I suppose, since radiators don't actually exist in the real world, this will be a true breakthrough.
Old 30th May 2018, 04:38 AM   #301
JeanTate
Graduate Poster

Boring.

Why not something a lot more useful, and revolutionary?

How about using heat to change hydrinos back to ordinary hydrogen? Such potential! Cheap AC, produce liquid air at a fraction of its current cost, portable coolers for ensuring the cold chain essential for medicines (especially in developing countries), perhaps even cooling to below 0K!

Sure, it would require Mills to go back to the theory drawing board, to rejig his work so that the clearly outdated laws of thermodynamics get a modern, Millsian face, but hey, that should be a doddle compared with what he's already accomplished (overthrowing both quantum mechanics and relativity), right?

And he could easily get the timeframe to commercial delivery down from the radiative heater's current two centuries, couldn't he? I mean, the engineering should be a breeze, right?

Last edited by JeanTate; 30th May 2018 at 04:39 AM.
JeanTate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 05:29 AM   #302
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Have you ever read "Bad Blood" by John Carreyrou? I'm currently listening to the audio book. The parallels between Theranos and the various incarnations of BLP are stunning.
Old 30th May 2018, 06:00 AM   #303
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

You can find many statements from Mills and company about being commercially ready and starting production of generators and power plants.

For Markie to play with words like that (marketplace) is just plain dishonest, imo.

Just a couple of examples, and there are more going back to 1991 or so, which I have posted previously a few times.

https://venturebeat.com/wp-content/u...fo052808sb.pdf

http://www.fortuneconferences.com/hi...s/EndOfOil.pdf

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 06:53 AM   #304
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
If I could pay my bills like Mills produces...well...anything tangible, I'd be living in a mansion and driving a Lamborghini for the rest of my life.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 01:53 PM   #305
markie
Graduate Poster

Dude, Mills promised that was less than 2 years from commercial production about 20 years ago. At best Mills is incapable of estimating timelines for his own products.

Then there are the “compounds” Mills claimed he could predict from Hydrinos. Check out this article from 1999.

We've brought up that village voice article at least a couple of times before.
I'll certainly agree that Mills is not great with timelines. As I've said before, he finds a new and improved type of environment for producing hydrinos and in his enthusiasm doesn't take proper account of the new, potential obstacles.

Those compounds. Yes he was producing compounds with certain, predicted properties. What is not evident in the article is how long it took to produce them from his cells. Weeks and months. Too long.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 01:58 PM   #306
markie
Graduate Poster

A SunCell heater? SunCell is the one where he collects the energy as light, right? The one where the biggest problem is venting the excess heat?

So he's going to make a generator where he has to vent off a lot of excess heat, then he'll take the smallest part of the energy - the light - and convert that into heat? That seems...less than optimally efficient.

Still, I suppose, since radiators don't actually exist in the real world, this will be a true breakthrough.
The SunCell refers more to the novel type of environment used to create hydrinos which involves extremely bright plasma. The energy can be harvested as heat or light or more directly as moving charge. Don't know why you say that radiators don't exist.
Old 30th May 2018, 02:02 PM   #307
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JeanTate View Post
Boring.

Why not something a lot more useful, and revolutionary?

How about using heat to change hydrinos back to ordinary hydrogen? Such potential! Cheap AC, produce liquid air at a fraction of its current cost, portable coolers for ensuring the cold chain essential for medicines (especially in developing countries), perhaps even cooling to below 0K!

Sure, it would require Mills to go back to the theory drawing board, to rejig his work so that the clearly outdated laws of thermodynamics get a modern, Millsian face, but hey, that should be a doddle compared with what he's already accomplished (overthrowing both quantum mechanics and relativity), right?

And he could easily get the timeframe to commercial delivery down from the radiative heater's current two centuries, couldn't he? I mean, the engineering should be a breeze, right?
To revert hydrinos back to hydrogen would involve a high energy collision that would knock the electron out, leaving a proton. So sorry, your idea won't work.
Old 30th May 2018, 02:21 PM   #308
markie
Graduate Poster

Have you ever read "Bad Blood" by John Carreyrou? I'm currently listening to the audio book. The parallels between Theranos and the various incarnations of BLP are stunning.
Haven't read the book but I've seen interviews of Carreyrou and also of Holmes herself. Any similarities seem superficial to me. She certainly has a certain appeal and had a great vision, but clearly lacks the technological chops. She seemed incapable of answering technical questions. And that's because there weren't answers, because they didn't have a product that worked as they claimed. It was almost entirely fake, right down to her lowered voice. In my estimation, this is the downfall of a visionary who thought that science could catch up to her vision, but it didn't, and she entered into a lie that it had.

One similarity to BLP was that Theranos had a board of notables that believed in Holmes and what she said. But how Theranos got so much money from investors is beyond me. Whatever happened to sophisticated due diligence? The actual technology was almost entirely lacking! Maybe it's a Silicon Valley thing.
Old 30th May 2018, 02:55 PM   #309
jrhowell
Muse

I'll certainly agree that Mills is not great with timelines.
Sure, "not great".

As I've said before, he finds a new and improved type of environment for producing hydrinos and in his enthusiasm doesn't take proper account of the new, potential obstacles.
It sure sounds as if you know him personally, otherwise how could you make this type of assessment.
Old 30th May 2018, 03:04 PM   #310
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Haven't read the book but I've seen interviews of Carreyrou and also of Holmes herself. Any similarities seem superficial to me. She certainly has a certain appeal and had a great vision, but clearly lacks the technological chops. She seemed incapable of answering technical questions. And that's because there weren't answers, because they didn't have a product that worked as they claimed. It was almost entirely fake, right down to her lowered voice. In my estimation, this is the downfall of a visionary who thought that science could catch up to her vision, but it didn't, and she entered into a lie that it had.

One similarity to BLP was that Theranos had a board of notables that believed in Holmes and what she said. But how Theranos got so much money from investors is beyond me. Whatever happened to sophisticated due diligence? The actual technology was almost entirely lacking! Maybe it's a Silicon Valley thing.
Oh, the irony....
Old 30th May 2018, 04:19 PM   #311
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Given the Mills track record it’s clear he lacks technological chops too. Both of them raised millions promising production devices were ready. Both of them were lying when they made the claim.

Mills isn’t “bad with timelines.” He’s completely incompetent. “Bad with timelines” is off by a few weeks or a few months, not 20 years.
Old 30th May 2018, 04:46 PM   #312
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

She certainly has a certain appeal and had a great vision, but clearly lacks the technological chops.
Yet more irony - Mills is a medical doctor with a year of electrical engineering courses!
And what about the people with "technological chops" and theoretical chops that say it cannot work?
Randell Mills
Quote:
The American Physical Society's Robert Park says of the farm boy cum Einstein, "It's the American story but he's still wrong."[4]

Steven Chu (Nobel laureate physics and Obama's Secretary of Energy) says, "I feel sorry for the funders, the people who are backing this."[5]

The list of comments like this from authorities like this goes on to the point of being boring — although some are amusing enough to quote for a tl;dr:

Phillip Anderson (Nobel laureate physics), regarding Mills's "hydrino" form of hydrogen providing the Duke Nukem Forever energy revolution quips, "If you could **** around
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 06:04 PM   #313
WhatRoughBeast
Graduate Poster

The hints from Mills about a different kind of MHD are from the quarterly report I linked to. From page 9:
Quote:
Novel MHD thermodynamic cycle invented, equations solved, operation modeled. Results project high efficiency and power density. No challenges to commercial operability have been discovered.
Oh, oh, oh. Markie. Please.

So Mills has solved equations and modeled operation. Does this sound familiar? Has he ever done this before? I mean, other than every time? And from his theoretical work he confidently predicts no challenges to commercial operability. Again, does this sound familiar? Note that, by your own definitions he has not actually claimed to have a prototype, let alone a working production model. Remember
Quote:
describing that apparatus as a fully working prototype is not my idea of a fully working prototype. When the system is closed and operating at reasonable high power for a reasonably long power of time, then I might call it a working prototype.
Furthermore, this is a statement ("...No challenges...") made by a guy who deep-sixed an entire approach, and 2 or 3 years work, because a subcontractor failed to produce a heat exchanger to spec. Why in the name of all that is holy do you swallow this stuff?

And what, exactly, is a "MHD thermodynamic cycle"? An MHD generator is a box which extracts energy from hot, high-velocity gas. That's about it. No cycle, thermodynamic or otherwise.
WhatRoughBeast is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2018, 07:37 PM   #314
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by WhatRoughBeast View Post
Oh, oh, oh. Markie. Please.

So Mills has solved equations and modeled operation. Does this sound familiar? Has he ever done this before? I mean, other than every time? And from his theoretical work he confidently predicts no challenges to commercial operability. Again, does this sound familiar? Note that, by your own definitions he has not actually claimed to have a prototype, let alone a working production model.
Yeah, Mills has the technological chops to solve equations and model the operation of an MHD. And yeah this occurs before prototype. And yeah there are probably problems Mills doesn't foresee, as usual. But if anyone can solve them its him.

Quote:
Furthermore, this is a statement ("...No challenges...") made by a guy who deep-sixed an entire approach, and 2 or 3 years work, because a subcontractor failed to produce a heat exchanger to spec. Why in the name of all that is holy do you swallow this stuff?
Now you're making stuff up. You really have no idea why they didn't pursue that particular approach. They were waiting on a heat exchanger at one time. That's all we know.

Quote:
And what, exactly, is a "MHD thermodynamic cycle"? An MHD generator is a box which extracts energy from hot, high-velocity gas. That's about it. No cycle, thermodynamic or otherwise.
Of course there is a cycle. The material within the drive has to regenerated and recirculated, and it amounts to a thermodynamic cycle.
Old 30th May 2018, 08:14 PM   #315
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Blind hero worship of the medical doctor Mills

Yeah, Mills has the technological chops to solve equations and model the operation of an MHD.
31 May 2018 markie: Blind hero worship of the medical doctor Mills.
What a surprise !
MHD devices involves MHD which is a complex part of the already complex plasma physics. Scientists specialize in physics. Physicists specialize in plasma physics. Plasma physicists specialize in MHD.
The blindness is emphasized by a quoting from a quarterly press release, not any of Mills existing papers or books on MHD or even stating Mills education on MHD.

Mills is hardly a scientist. Mills is not really a physicist. Mills is certainly not plasma physicist or MHD expert.

I suspect we will get the inanity that having his name on papers makes him a physicist. What his solo authored works show is that he is an ignorant and deluded person. Most of his papers look like his employees doing the actual work and him adding his various delusions.

Last edited by Reality Check; 30th May 2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 31st May 2018, 01:03 AM   #316
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Weeks and months. Too long.

But thirty years of being within a few months of reaching the market is perfectly fine.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2018, 02:24 AM   #317
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

I'll certainly agree that Mills is not great with timelines.
Or telling the truth when he says he has a product that's ready to go.

Quote:
Those compounds. Yes he was producing compounds with certain, predicted properties. What is not evident in the article is how long it took to produce them from his cells. Weeks and months. Too long.
"Weeks and months" are too long to produce matter that would be "the basis of batteries the size of a briefcase to drive your car 1000 miles at highway speeds on a single charge, without gasoline"? I mean, you understand how revolutionary that would be, don't you? It'd solve 50-90% of the world's air pollution and about 8% of the world's greenhouse gas emission problems. Not only would he be a billionaire multiple times over, but he'd slash the rates of disease and help put our planet in a position where it might still be able to sustain human life in a couple of hundred years. He could literally save the human race.

Instead he's sat on it for 20 years, while he tries to work out how to convert heat into energy.

There are three possibilities - he and everybody who works for him is incredibly short-sighted and incompetent, he's an evil human being, or he's a fraud.
Old 31st May 2018, 02:29 AM   #318
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

And yeah there are probably problems Mills doesn't foresee, as usual. But if anyone can solve them its him.
What are you basing that on? All the other times he's solved problems in the last 30 years and brought a product to market?
Old 31st May 2018, 03:52 AM   #319
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Mills was also scamming in the medical field with a fake cancer cure and a magical body scanner, imo.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2018, 04:07 AM   #320
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

And yeah there are probably problems Mills doesn't foresee, as usual. But if anyone can spend the next 30 years conveniently failing to solve them its him.
FTFY, based on track record.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology