ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM   #4241
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
As you are the only proven hypocrite in this thread, I will accept your knowledge of what hypocrites do.
Everybody except a Saint don't want to pay for the work of neighbour including me and you fellows have to admit it or you are hypocrites but me i want to work for free of charge, i am fair, not yous, then you have to admit that you are unjust.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM   #4242
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Everybody except a Saint don't want to pay for the work of neighbour including me and you fellows have to admit it or you are hypocrites but me i want to work for free of charge, i am fair, not yous, then you have to admit that you are unjust.
No, you have to admit that you don't want to work for free since you've already admitted that you work for money. There is only one hypocrite in this thread and it's you.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM   #4243
Gaetan
Illuminator

No, you have to admit that you don't want to work for free since you've already admitted that you work for money. There is only one hypocrite in this thread and it's you.
On black Friday people are fighting to get the cheapest price including you.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM   #4244
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Wake up Gaetan. Plenty of people don't buy into the "Black Friday" nonsense.

All those people going insane over it are morons.

Personally, I earn enough that I don't have to consider it for anything.

When I bought my home, I fitted it out with the best of gear. For money. I didn't have to take loans for it either.

How did I get that money? I earned it. By working for money.

You are doing exactly the same. You have told us so.

If your system was implemented, you would not be posting here because there would be no internet anywhere. You would not have the things you want because they simply would not be available.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #4245
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

And again with making crap up. I don't do black Friday. Your credibility is already zero, why are you trying to make it a negative number?

How much does your employer overpay you?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM   #4246
Leftus
Graduate Poster

Hypocrites don't admit their injustice.
Say the man preaching we shouldn't use money while he is, infact, using money. Despite the fact it is possible, and people are currently living like that, you won't. Because, well, that would be effort, right?
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #4247
Joecool
Master Poster

It seems you are a hypocrite. You want to work for free, but you admit that you don't.

If my neighbor helps me by working, I have no problem paying him a fair wage. Why do you have a problem with that?
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:33 AM   #4248
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Joecool View Post

If my neighbor helps me by working, I have no problem paying him a fair wage. Why do you have a problem with that?
But you don't want to. Tell us the true hypocrite.
Old Today, 01:40 AM   #4249
Gaetan
Illuminator

I don't do black Friday.
Because you are rich and you don't worry about saving few dollars
Old Today, 04:05 AM   #4250
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Because you are rich and you don't worry about saving few dollars
Thank you for your admission to previously lying about it.

Now answer the parts of my post that you dishonestly cut out. Why are the religious so dishonest?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance