ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM   #681
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
This isn't really a discussion anymore

Bubba isn't really arguing anything. He just posts QAnon links and quotes them at length. I didn't think it was possible to have content of lower quality than JAQing, but Bubba isn't even commenting on half the crap he posts. Probe too much into any one detail and he'll just disavow it as the source's stance and not his own. It's just a clearinghouse of Q conspiracy dispatches.
it's what sleeper agents are paid to do
Whip is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #682
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Q followers:

Months ago Q said Trump will have Army corp engineers do the job to secure the border as a national security measure if congress will not secure the border.
And the money comes from where, exactly?
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #683
Hans
Philosopher

Q followers:

Months ago Q said Trump will have Army corp engineers do the job to secure the border as a national security measure if congress will not secure the border.
Well given that those borders are over 5,000 miles - I will wish them luck given they have less than 40,000 members.

PDF size of the US land borders: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS21729.pdf
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #684
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
And the money comes from where, exactly?

For a matter of national security ?

You couldnt figure that out for yourself ?

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 09:51 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #685
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Putting up a bit of concertina wire isn't the same as building a wall.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM   #686
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The DOD has made it clear that the Wall is not a matter of national security.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM   #687
Axxman300
Illuminator

Um, Congress handles the budget. The Treasury dulls out the specific funds.

DoD can't just appropriate materials without paying for them.

If it was really about national security they'd fast track new Coast Guard cutters.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM   #688
Bubba
Master Poster

Nobody cares what the free-range mentally ill are posting online.

It is now December 11. Where are all of those indictments that were supposed to drain the swamp last week?

Ooopsie

Who else incorrectly assumed the meaning of Q's D5?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #689
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Um, Congress handles the budget. The Treasury dulls out the specific funds.

DoD can't just appropriate materials without paying for them.

If it was really about national security they'd fast track new Coast Guard cutters.
From what I've heard, the budget that was allotted for the border has not been spent, to the detriment of equipment and personnel. It seems possible the administration is purposely underfunding the operation in order to make the wall seem more necessary.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:15 AM   #690
Bubba
Master Poster

said a Q follower on voat:

Quote:
Brilliant move by President Trump leaving the press in the room. Serves two purposes,1) we see exactly how the dems feel about border protection. 2) since it was live, the media can't put their spin on it. Loved Pelosi saying "We shouldn't discuss this in front of the cameras." Almost in a PANIC IN DC!

Whatever the plan, Potus is in control. He set up Chuck and Nancy and they are furious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVDk8es3N8

Last edited by Bubba; Today at 12:17 AM.
Old Today, 12:38 AM   #691
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Was he a card-carrying Q follower or just a opportunistic sympathizer?
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #692
sts60
Illuminator

Really just a delusional Trump cultist, or a Russian troll, once again insisting that Trump’s shocked look and cartoon-style smokey face are evidence of how he got someone else to smoke the exploding cigar.

SuburbanTurkey is right; Bubba’s interminable curating of “Q” posts, and “Q” fanboy posts, is even more pointless than his usual passive-aggressive crabwalk of determined gullibility towards (generously speaking) some other shiny bit of conspiracist drivel.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:48 AM   #693
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Ooopsie

Just the people you've been quoting in your posts.
The ones Axxman300 was talking about.
Other than that, absolutely no-one, because no-one cares what the idiots you keep quoting say. They are delusional simpletons, and not worth the effort.
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #694
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Well, this is awkward for the Q-tee pies.
Meliana Trump in red shoes.
Bubba: is she a paedophile too?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump red shoes.jpg (44.6 KB, 0 views)
Old Today, 07:10 AM   #695
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
She did marry a man-child...
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #696
SuburbanTurkey
Muse

Just the people you've been quoting in your posts.
The ones Axxman300 was talking about.
Other than that, absolutely no-one, because no-one cares what the idiots you keep quoting say. They are delusional simpletons, and not worth the effort.
Don't be cruel. Not all of them are delusional simpletons. Some are cynical, amoral conspiracy mongers who don't believe a word of it but spread it anyway.
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #697
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
She did marry a man-child...
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #698
Imhotep
Muse

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Bubba's shtick here reminds of what a professional comedian told me about David Letterman's act on the Late Show - He (Letterman) tells the joke and mugs to the audience to suggest to them it was "me (Letterman) and you against the joke."
Similar to Anthony Marsh's shtick that he continually uses in his JFK discussions, "Not my theory, but..."

I've been guilty of similar things myself.

But there are some alternatives to promoting a theory or mocking it.

Last edited by Imhotep; Today at 09:27 AM.
Imhotep is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #699
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Ooopsie

My bet is that it's a reference to this:

https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/n...000001276.html

At least that's what comes to mind for me when the term "D5" is mentioned.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:36 AM   #700
Bubba
Master Poster

Of course she is, according to your dishonest debating.

In your world, all poodle owners are serial killer cannibals, according to your "logic"

Jeffrey Dahlmer owned a poodle.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #701
The Moog
Thinker

Maybe it is referring to these?
Q is obviously telling people to play more D&D,

screen shot download
The Moog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #702
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Similar to Anthony Marsh's shtick that he continually uses in his JFK discussions, "Not my theory, but..."

Perhaps among the honest rational considerate.

But never upwind of a drooling ravenous pack of pseudo skeptic fundamentalist sheep compelled by their twisted mob mentality bloodthirst to always pretend a person weighing a claim is instead making the claim.
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #703
Bubba
Master Poster

Someone is thinking, at least.

Quote:

Ooopsie

Thats a very good guess....Makes sense. Try again. Its fairly common, and most appropriate in Q's game.

Q's coding does encourage thinking.
Old Today, 12:07 PM   #704
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Was he a card-carrying Q follower or just a opportunistic sympathizer?

A Qopp Symp, eh?

Well, this is awkward for the Q-tee pies...

I love it!

Just Hawt.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #705
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Someone is thinking, at least.

Thats a very good guess....Makes sense. Try again. Its fairly common, and most appropriate in Q's game.

It takes a D5 CAT to shovel away the **** that's being created by Q and passive/aggressively promoted by you.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #706
Axxman300
Illuminator

In truth it is the opposite of thinking (or reasoning if you understand English).
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #707
Axxman300
Illuminator

He's wearing a RED TIE!

OMG, this goes all the way to the top.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #708
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post

Some theories need to be mocked.

In this thread there have been few theories posted, just links that can get you on an FBI white supremacist watch list. The posting claims and then running away when challenged.

How can you not mock such behavior?
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #709
sts60
Illuminator

The passive/aggressive bit of advancing some crackpot notion through weasel-word framing, then acting outraged when people try to hold him accountable for his (for want of a better word) argument, is straight out of the Bubba playbook. I haven’t perused this thread thoroughly, so I don’t know if, or how many times, he’s tried the other one where he gets you to agree to some tangential and uncontroversial factoid or opinion, then tries to convert that into your agreement for the main claim he is regurgitating.

He’s got two or three others he cycles through endlessly, like a stream of condescending insults towards “pseudoskeptics”; that happens when he gets frustrated that people see through his routine and keep calling him on it.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #710
Imhotep
Muse

Some theories need to be mocked.

In this thread there have been few theories posted, just links that can get you on an FBI white supremacist watch list. The posting claims and then running away when challenged.

How can you not mock such behavior?
I was generalizing. And my instinct when someone is getting dog piled is to throw them a bone at least. Oh there's a pun there.
Imhotep is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #711
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
The passive/aggressive bit of advancing some crackpot notion through weasel-word framing, then acting outraged when people try to hold him accountable for his (for want of a better word) argument, is straight out of the Bubba playbook. I haven’t perused this thread thoroughly, so I don’t know if, or how many times, he’s tried the other one where he gets you to agree to some tangential and uncontroversial factoid or opinion, then tries to convert that into your agreement for the main claim he is regurgitating.

He’s got two or three others he cycles through endlessly, like a stream of condescending insults towards “pseudoskeptics”; that happens when he gets frustrated that people see through his routine and keep calling him on it.
and still no proof he's not a paid sleeper agent.
Whip is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories