ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 10th June 2018, 10:45 AM   #1
Allen773
Muse

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

The World Trade Center was brought down on 9/11 by a combination of controlled demolition-activated thermite bombs, remote-control military jets painted in airline livery colors, and space beam holograms, the Pentagon was hit by a remote-controlled Navy cruise missile, United 93 was shot down by Dick Cheney "just because" (???) but none of the passengers on the four hijacked flights ever existed so no one actually died on any of the planes, and the Mossad and the CIA did it all on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers (along with Larry "pull it" Silverstein because of some insurance thing on WTC7) as a pretext to invade Iraq and take the oil, and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) but Osama bin Laden was a Saudi CIA agent who went by the name "Tim Osman" (or was that his real name? JAQ!) and was set up as a fall guy for 9/11 - but who denied responsibility shortly before he died c. December 2001 and was quickly replaced by a double who made fake videotapes in which he claimed credit for the attacks.

I think that covers a decent chunk of it, but let me know if I missed anything. I'm sure I did.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2018, 02:49 PM   #2
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
The World Trade Center was brought down on 9/11 by a combination of controlled demolition-activated thermite bombs, remote-control military jets painted in airline livery colors, and space beam holograms, the Pentagon was hit by a remote-controlled Navy cruise missile, United 93 was shot down by Dick Cheney "just because" (???) but none of the passengers on the four hijacked flights ever existed so no one actually died on any of the planes, and the Mossad and the CIA did it all on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers (along with Larry "pull it" Silverstein because of some insurance thing on WTC7) as a pretext to invade Iraq and take the oil, and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) but Osama bin Laden was a Saudi CIA agent who went by the name "Tim Osman" (or was that his real name? JAQ!) and was set up as a fall guy for 9/11 - but who denied responsibility shortly before he died c. December 2001 and was quickly replaced by a double who made fake videotapes in which he claimed credit for the attacks.

I think that covers a decent chunk of it, but let me know if I missed anything. I'm sure I did.

That about covers it

ETA: Oh, wait, I just noticed. The mini nukes.... you forgot the mini nukes!
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Last edited by smartcooky; 10th June 2018 at 03:07 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2018, 03:16 PM   #3
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
That about covers it

Mini nukesthat make no sound, even.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2018, 03:24 PM   #4
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
That about covers it

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Oh, yes, one cannot omit the mini nukes built into the buildings right back in the '70s for use 40 years later.

Do their dastardly conspiracies know no bounds? Or logic? or reason?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2018, 03:34 PM   #5
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) ...
The Iraqis were framed first, so the USA could screw them over, then they pretended to frame the Saudis, but actually framed Qatar. The latest is they frame Iran. To set them up for being screwed over. There is, after all, at most a 25% difference between Iraq and Iran. Who knew that it would be so difficult to tell brown people apart?
Old 10th June 2018, 05:08 PM   #6
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
The Iraqis were framed first?

Yes, of course they were, This is because Dubya, being the highly intelligent, brilliant student of the English language 'n'all, noticed a definite, and unmistakeable connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda that he could use as an excuse

As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 01:09 AM   #7
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Remember that all the passengers who never existed are also still alive, as are the hijackers, who also never existed and were murdered.

Also, aliens. And lots of obscure stuff to do with dust.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 02:26 AM   #8
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

The air force, which was stood down, then vectored away, shot down the fourth plane, which landed safely on a secret airbase, despite not existing.
Old 11th June 2018, 04:24 AM   #9
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

Hush-a-booms.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 05:41 AM   #10
HawksFan
Muse

See? It's all so obvious now, isn't it?
Old 11th June 2018, 06:08 AM   #11
CORed
Philosopher

And leave no radioactive residue.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 06:24 AM   #12
heymatto70
Scholar

Don't forget that the WTC were actually hollow on the inside and all the paper was built into the walls or something like that.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 06:34 AM   #13
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by heymatto70 View Post
Don't forget that the WTC were actually hollow on the inside [...]
... while also built of solid concrete.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 06:44 AM   #14
heymatto70
Scholar

I also remember asking Criteria once why the planes were needed if the buildings were rigged for demo, as obviously bombs going off would be more than enough for the country to want to take on [fill in country here], especially if those bombs were powerful enough to take down the buildings. Apparently the planes hit just for shock and awe.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 06:50 AM   #15
RolandRat
Thinker

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Oh, yes, one cannot omit the mini nukes built into the buildings right back in the '70s for use 40 years later.

Do their dastardly conspiracies know no bounds? Or logic? or reason?
No, no, no. The mini-nukes were strapped to pigeons and then the CGI planes were super-imposed over the top of the banzai birds. I actually read this on the Icke Forums.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 06:54 AM   #16
Dave Rogers

Originally Posted by heymatto70 View Post
I also remember asking Criteria once why the planes were needed if the buildings were rigged for demo, as obviously bombs going off would be more than enough for the country to want to take on [fill in country here], especially if those bombs were powerful enough to take down the buildings. Apparently the planes hit just for shock and awe.
And again, of course, the same is true of the building demolitions; just the planes hitting the buildings were enough for the US to want to go to war, but the point of the demolitions was to make sure the country was really ready to go to war. It's a bit like turning off the gas cooker before you go out, but then going back five minutes later to turn it off again.

Dave

Old 11th June 2018, 07:03 AM   #17
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
No, no, no. The mini-nukes were strapped to pigeons and then the CGI planes were super-imposed over the top of the banzai birds. I actually read this on the Icke Forums.
Icky forums? I got a ban there for being remotely sane.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 07:23 AM   #18
sts60
Illuminator

Don’t forget that the NWO deliberately announced the fall of WTC 7 prematurely, because otherwise no one would have noticed a 47-story skyscraper collapsing in New York City. Oh, and they set fire to it and blew it up because that was an easier way to get rid of secret papers than, say, using shredders.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 08:17 AM   #19
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
... while also built of solid concrete.

Dave
With 4 inch rebar on 3 foot centers...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 09:42 AM   #20
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Donít forget that the NWO deliberately announced the fall of WTC 7 prematurely, because otherwise no one would have noticed a 47-story skyscraper collapsing in New York City. Oh, and they set fire to it and blew it up because that was an easier way to get rid of secret papers than, say, using shredders.
bolding is mine

This is owned by the BBC in their 'false News story' claiming that the 7 WTC had just collapsed.

Miscue?
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 10:36 AM   #21
heymatto70
Scholar

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
bolding is mine

This is owned by the BBC in their 'false News story' claiming that the 7 WTC had just collapsed.

Miscue?
Yeah, an incredibly confusing day led to some false reporting. Shocking.
Old 11th June 2018, 03:11 PM   #22
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

bolding is mine

Miscue?
You might be surprised to learn that this thread has an actual topic, which is, suprise again, hinted at in the Openint Post. Care to help out the OP? It's about...
The World Trade Center was brought down on 9/11 by ...
Can you finish the sentence? I.e. spell out, in a one or two paragraph summary, what and who it was that brought down the WTC towers?

That would be so swell.

And of course you won't be surprised if I told you that I fully epxect you not to give a straight and honest answer to that question or the OP. Because you never do.

Not even a funny answer. 9/11 Truthers are never funny, it occurs to me just now.
Old 11th June 2018, 04:09 PM   #23
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

bolding is mine

Miscue?
lol, so in the fantasy world 9/11 truth lives in, the BBC was in on it. Wow, 2018 and 9/11 truth followers can't figure out 9/11. When will 9/11 truth settle on one reality based conclusion? Never. Ask questions, and answer them.

"The World Trade Center was brought down on 9/11 by ..." A simple four letter word. Fire. What do I win? What, go cut the grass

Did fire hired Trump's team of idiotic idea deflector nuts to cover up for fire. Did Sean Hannity come up with the 9/11 truth excuses to save fire from being blamed for WTC 7 collapse.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2018, 07:34 PM   #24
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

..... and the Mossad and the CIA did it all on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.....as a pretext to invade Iraq ......

You know those new glass towers in New York, Chicago, Houston?
You know that large hole in the desert between Baghdad and Mosul?
I have one word for you:
Sand.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2018, 02:09 AM   #25
ozeco41
Philosopher

.... 9/11 Truthers are never funny, it occurs to me just now.
It is a consequence of the limited reasoning skill that most truthers suffer from and what pre-set most of them to become CTs. (CTs because truthers are nothing more than the sub set of CTs who "chose' 9/11 as their topic.)

I've stated it with more rigour on previous occasions but - put simply - they (most of them) cannot handle multiple factor complexities OR meta-process debate.

And "joking" or humour or sarcasm or analogy or....any figurative use of language all require the ability to see two subjects at once. And appreciate the juxtaposition.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2018, 03:04 AM   #26
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
lol, so in the fantasy world 9/11 truth lives in, the BBC was in on it. Wow, 2018 and 9/11 truth followers can't figure out 9/11. When will 9/11 truth settle on one reality based conclusion? Never. Ask questions, and answer them.
We have a similar state of affairs in the JFK forum - two posters from CT fantasyworld, both with conflicting and contradictory ideas, both being ever so careful not to step on each other's toes!

Fascinating and highly entertaining to watch.
Old 12th June 2018, 04:32 AM   #27
pgimeno
Illuminator

Not even a funny answer. 9/11 Truthers are never funny, it occurs to me just now.
Oh, they're occasionally a source of (unintentional) humour!
Old 12th June 2018, 05:06 AM   #28
RandyK47
Scholar

Being in the Pentagon on 9/11 one of my personal “favorites” I don’t see mentioned is that that the “well known air defense system mounted on the Pentagon” was either turned off or didn’t detect an attacking aircraft so didn’t deploy. The other was the notion that not only no one died on the aircraft but the ground deaths in the buildings including the Pentagon were fake.
RandyK47 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2018, 02:00 AM   #29
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Donít forget that the NWO deliberately announced the fall of WTC 7 prematurely, because otherwise no one would have noticed a 47-story skyscraper collapsing in New York City. Oh, and they set fire to it and blew it up because that was an easier way to get rid of secret papers than, say, using shredders.
They also told all the Jews in advance, so they knew not to come in to work that day.
Being Ebil Joos, of course, none of them told any of their colleagues: they just sat at home and watched everyone they worked with being killed, because Jews.
Oh, apart from the dancing ones. Have we mentioned the Dancing Israelis yet?
Old 13th June 2018, 04:25 AM   #30
MetalPig
Illuminator

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
With 4 inch rebar on 3 foot centers...
That's actually quite realistice.

The rebar guides the directed energy weapons, no?
Old 13th June 2018, 06:08 AM   #31
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Almost, Hoss.
The rebar actually served as a waveguide for the subetheric signal to the Deathstar that the time for invasion is nigh.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2018, 10:11 AM   #32
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Here, I think I've summarized what really happened pretty well. Have a look:

The World Trade Center Twin Towers were brought down on 9/11 by a combination of controlled demolition-activated hush-a-boom thermite explosive mini-nuke bombs, pod carrying remote-control military jets painted in airline livery colors, and space beams that can turn 110 story buildings to dust but only mildly singe cars . The planes were needed even though they were actually holographic projections and the buildings were rigged for demo, as obviously bombs going off wouldn't be more than enough for the country to want to take on [fill in country here], especially if those bombs were powerful enough to take down the buildings. Apparently the planes hit just for shock and awe. The steel which was turned to dust was then quickly sold (2 years later) to our bestest buddies and closest allies, the Chinese to "hide the evidence"

Don’t forget that the NWO deliberately issued a press release about the secret demolition of Building 7 prematurely, because otherwise no one would have noticed a 47-story skyscraper collapsing in New York City. Oh, and they set fire to it and blew it up because that was an easier way to get rid of secret papers than, say, using paper shredders.

The Pentagon was hit by a remote-controlled Navy cruise missile, which witnesses described as an American Airlines B757. The building was hit in both renovated and unrenovated sections because either is equally suspicious and all of it was done to hide from the American public a missing $2.3 trillion that had been announced publicly the day before.

United 93 was shot down by Dick Cheney "just because" (???) , by the US Air Force, which was stood down, then vectored away, but then shot it down, so it could safely land on a secret airbase, despite the flight not existing.

None of the passengers on the four hijacked flights ever existed so no one actually died on any of the planes, except all the passengers who never existed are also still alive, as are the hijackers, who also never existed and were murdered.

The Mossad and the CIA did all of it on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers (along with Larry "pull it" Silverstein because of some insurance thing on a building that wasn't even targeted) as a pretext to invade Iraq and take the oil, most of which then went to China, and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) but Osama bin Laden was a Saudi CIA agent who went by the name "Tim Osman" (or was that his real name?) and was set up as a fall guy for 9/11 - but who denied responsibility shortly before he died c. December 2001 and was quickly replaced by a double who made fake videotapes in which he claimed credit for the attacks.

Wow, when put that way it all seems so obvious!
Old 15th June 2018, 03:09 AM   #33
JSanderO
Master Poster

Don't forget the towers were hollow and there were no people inside... dummies were ejected out of the building and fake smoke bombs were used because there was no fire.
Old 15th June 2018, 11:03 AM   #34
Mark F
Graduate Poster

With some additional input from Ed Current I've come up with an enhanced and refined synopsis of the 9/11 plot.

Because I am an excellent online investigator, after hours of extensive Google searching and watching anonymous Youtube videos I think I've managed to summarize exactly what really happened on 9/11/2001 pretty well. Have a look:

The World Trade Center Twin Towers were brought down on 9/11 by a combination of controlled demolition-activated hush-a-boom thermite explosive mini-nuke bombs, pod carrying remote-control military jets painted in airline livery colors, which were actually holograms, and space based energy beams that can turn 110 story buildings to dust but only mildly singe cars. The holographically projected switched military planes were needed even though the buildings were rigged for demolition and dustifying by space beams, as obviously bombs big enough to take down the towers wouldn't be more than enough for the country to want go to war with Iraq. So they needed holographic military planes that looked like airliners hijacked by Saudi’s to create the shock and awe to go to war with Iraq.

ALL of the steel of the Twin Towers was turned to dust. Some sections of dustified steel weighing up to 10 tons were laterally projected by explosive thermite incendiary hush-a-booms up to 600 feet from the towers, then miraculously landed neatly back in the towers own footprint.

The demolition professionals who cut up the dustified and molten steel beams at Ground Zero, and the demolition professionals that inspected the dustified and molten steel beams at Staten Island, completely missed all the detcord still wrapped around the columns and unexploded demolition charges still drilled into the columns before they quickly, 2 years later, sold those dustified steel beams to our bestest buddies and closest allies, the Chinese, to "hide the evidence".

The demolition professionals who cut up the dustified steel at Ground Zero, and the demolition professionals that inspected the dustified steel at Staten Island, didn't notice the det cord still wrapped around the columns and unexploded demolition charges still drilled into the columns before they sold that steel to China.

The NWO deliberately issued a press release prematurely about the secret demolition of Building 7 because otherwise no one would have noticed a 47-story skyscraper collapsing in New York City and the plot would have completely failed it no one noticed this unknown and unimportant building falling down. Jew Larry Silverstein ordered the fire department to set fire to it AND blow it up because that was an easier way to get rid of secret papers than, say, using paper shredders so Lucky Larry could recoup about half his losses and rebuilding costs in insurance payouts.

Removing the interior of a building before severing the perimeter columns — as NIST admits occurred in Building 7 — is a classic demolition "implosion" technique which is why in Building 7 all 82 columns (perimeter + core) were removed simultaneously to create a symmetrical uniform collapse at free-fall speed, which is irrefutable proof of a controlled demolition because in a controlled demolition all columns on all floors are cut on all floors at the same time so there is zero resistance. The 6.5 second free fall collapse took over 20 seconds. The Twin Towers collapsed at NEAR free-fall speed indicating resistance, which oddly enough, is also irrefutable proof of controlled demolition.

Building 7 debris was quickly hauled away. Building 7 was a crime scene that should have been preserved with yellow police tape for years and years. No one died in Building 7 even though Barry Jennings did say that he stepped over bodies in there. But that's not why it was a crime scene. It was a crime scene because it didn't collapse in the manner I imagine it should have collapsed after hours of watching Youtube videos as I sit here in my underwear.

The Pentagon was hit by a remote-controlled Navy cruise missile, painted to look like an American Airlines B757 so none of the hundreds of witnesses would notice the obvious size and shape difference. The missile that hit the Pentagon was filled with scrap metal from a 757, flight recorders with pre-taped fake information, and "passenger DNA" to trick the gullible un-enlightened sheeple who blindly believe the official story. The Pentagon was hit in both renovated and un-renovated sections because either is equally suspicious. All of it was done by Larry Silverstein to keep the public from learning about the $2.3 trillion missing from the Pentagon budget which had been announced to public the day before.

United 93 was shot down by Dick Cheney "just because" by the US Air Force, even though the fighters were stood down, then vectored away, so it could safely land on a secret airbase, despite the flight not existing.

None of the passengers on the four hijacked flights ever existed so no one actually died on any of the planes, except all the passengers who never existed are also all still alive, as are the hijackers, who also never existed and were murdered.

The Mossad and the CIA did all of it on behalf of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers (along with Larry "pull it" Silverstein because of some insurance thing on a building that wasn't even targeted) as a pretext to invade Iraq and take the oil, most of which then went to China, and also the Saudis were framed for it (or was it the Iraqis? This is a point of contention from what I understand) but Osama bin Laden was a Saudi CIA agent who went by the name "Tim Osman" (or was that his real name?) and was set up as a fall guy for 9/11 - but who denied responsibility shortly before he died c. December 2001 and was quickly replaced by a double who made fake videotapes in which he claimed credit for the attacks.

The "directed weapons" people are agents provocateur installed by the government (or Israel) to delegitimize the no-planers, who were installed to delegitimize the people who say the Twin Towers were demo'd, which were installed to delegitimize those who say WTC7 was demo'd.

Wow, when put that way it all seems so obvious!
Old 15th June 2018, 11:13 AM   #35
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Don't forget the 1.8 million ceiling tiles with embedded thin-film explosive and 2-channel wireless micro-detonator.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2018, 11:30 AM   #36
pgimeno
Illuminator

And a bunch of JASSM missiles were fired from an adjacent building in order to create a plane-shaped hole.

Gosh, it's so hard to keep up.
Old 15th June 2018, 12:47 PM   #37
Dave Rogers

Mark, you forgot the missing jolt which proves CD even after it's been demonstrated that it wasn't actually missing, which also proves CD.

Dave

Old 15th June 2018, 01:24 PM   #38
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Don't forget the 1.8 million ceiling tiles with embedded thin-film explosive and 2-channel wireless micro-detonator.
I was going to got there but........................

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2018, 02:25 PM   #39
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Mark, you forgot the missing jolt which proves CD even after it's been demonstrated that it wasn't actually missing, which also proves CD.

Dave
Best not go there because there is still some confusion. The Jolt that wasn't missing wasn't missing because it never could have been - the scenario never existed.

Despite a whole collection of other jolts which always were there for anyone to find EXCEPT they weren't the type of jolt that was allegedly missing.

Score that confusion as one of T Szamboti's wins - he has had several which he is rarely given credit for because they slip under the radar.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2018, 08:53 PM   #40
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I don't want to click on the link and read what's on the other end because I feel sure it will insult my brain, but really? Exploding ceiling tiles?

Please tell me this is a poe!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories