IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , Trump conspiracies

Old Today, 10:00 AM   #2481
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

OVAH!!!

Diaper Don done, defeated, demoralized, dismissed and kicked to the curb.

OVAH!!!

306 - 232. Landslide!

OVAH!!!

Ex-President -*****-His-Pants, the worst president evah is gone!

OVAH!!!

No matter how hard the deluded dead-enders whine, piss, bitch and moan, it is OVAH!!!

P.S. Hey, diapered one, I think you're gonna wish you pardoned yourself.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; Today at 10:02 AM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #2482
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

I suppose there was one thing I should thank him for - he didn't pardon the terrorist traitors, leaving them up **** creek without a boat. May they all rot in federal prison. Thank you, Donald.

On the other hand, he pardoned Bannon so we're back to **** you, Donald.

Only a fool fights in a burning house.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:45 AM   #2483
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Time has told.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:46 AM   #2484
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Time has told.
SURPRISE!!!
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #2485
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

So, any bets on when Bubba returns?
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #2486
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Mader Levap View Post
when Biden says something that will indicate that the brain-switch with Trump was successful.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #2487
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mader Levap View Post
I just came here expecting to read him gloating about how right he was.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #2488
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Patriots are anti-aircraft missiles with really great radar guidance. They also hit missiles (sometimes). They're standard. In fact, they're kind of old.

I remember the first episode of the science fiction TV series "7 Days" back in 1998. A private plane loaded with explosives and poison gas was crashed into the White House by terrorists. They showed missile launchers mounted on the White House roof trying to shoot it down. I have no idea how accurate that is though. (I doubt the government has a time machine either.)
Armitage72 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #2489
Bubba
Philosopher

Was it something I said, or didnt say?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #2490
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No sweetie, say whatever you like.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #2491
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I remember the first episode of the science fiction TV series "7 Days" back in 1998. A private plane loaded with explosives and poison gas was crashed into the White House by terrorists. They showed missile launchers mounted on the White House roof trying to shoot it down. I have no idea how accurate that is though. (I doubt the government has a time machine either.)
The Secret Service used to have Stinger Missiles, might still, but I don't know.

I remember this from the Clinton Administration when some guy tried to crash his small plane into te White House, and the Secret Service had to explain why they didn't shoot him down.
Old Today, 11:47 AM   #2492
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No, pal. It was neither something you said, nor something you didn't. In fact, it wasn't anything at all.

Good luck.

Hans
Old Today, 11:51 AM   #2493
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA *deep breath* HaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HA! HA! HA!
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #2494
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Bubba, a penny for your thoughts?

What exactly do you think happened today?
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #2495
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Not me.

Around 29 minute, now.
I was at a clinic getting blood drawn when IT happened - a cheer ran through the facility. Only one boo!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:10 PM   #2496
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Bubba, a penny for your thoughts?

What exactly do you think happened today?
That a time travelers will fix it all and we'll all be suffering from a massive Mandela effect, soon, wait for it.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories