ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Old Today, 02:28 PM   #3361
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
Errors? You want errors? .....

The signs at the gate of Auschwitz ... 1945 and 1990 ... from 4 million to 1.5 (and later 1) million killed ...

Einstein explains the math ....

And? This has already been explained to you just a few pages back. Btw Hoess corroborates that 1.5 million figure in his testimony.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #3362
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Errors? You want errors? .....

The signs at the gate of Auschwitz ... 1945 and 1990 ... from 4 million to 1.5 (and later 1) million killed ...

http://i.imgur.com/VwKlHdW.jpg

Einstein explains the math ....

http://i.imgur.com/F4gmZ6P.jpg

Show me where it says anything about Jews on that first plaque, Saggy.
Jeffk 1970 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #3363
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Unfortunately CE felt the need for a reset and bailed. I was actually enjoying discussing the book. The translation was one thing, and the differences were not great, but her interpretation of the text, that Goldmann supported a NWO based on merit and led by the most militaristically capable, was completely absurd.

Are you a native German speaker, Saggy? Somehow I don't think so. I'll go with what the native says, thanx.

Last edited by Jeffk 1970; Today at 02:46 PM. Reason: Correction
Jeffk 1970 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #3364
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Originally Posted by Jeffk 1970 View Post
Show me where it says anything about Jews on that first plaque, Saggy.

Just as a follow up, show me where the Soviets mentioned Jews in connection to Auschwitz:

Quote:
However, employing rectified coefficients for the part-time use of the crematorium ovens and for the periods when they stood empty, the technical expert commission has ascertained that during the period of time that the Auschwitz Camp existed the German butchers exterminated in this camp not less than 4 million citizens of the U.S.S.R., Poland, France, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Holland, Belgium, and other countries."
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
Old Today, 02:44 PM   #3365
Hans
Philosopher

According to the native German speaker Childlike Empress Nahum Goldmann was arguing for a new world order based on merit, with the most militaristic, i.e. the Aryans, ruling. I wouldn't put too much stock in her translation.
In other words all you can do is dismiss that which you cannot understand. CE's translation stands - it is quite clear you have no idea what you are talking about.
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories