IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bomb incidents , Nashville incidents , Tennessee incidents , terrorism incidents

Closed Thread
Old 25th December 2020, 01:21 PM   #1
Ulf Nereng
Muse

Nashville bombing

I haven't seen a thread about this yet, so I thought I'd start one!

It was outside an AT&T buidling, so I'm speculating that it's either 5G nutcakes responsible, or since AT&T owns Warner Bros who owns CNN it could be Trumpiots out to get the fake news.
Ulf Nereng is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 01:40 PM   #2
Joe Random
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Ulf Nereng View Post

It was outside an AT&T buidling, so I'm speculating that it's either 5G nutcakes responsible, or since AT&T owns Warner Bros who owns CNN it could be Trumpiots out to get the fake news.
Existing thread : http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=348637
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 02:00 PM   #3
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Authorities are babbled; it does not fit any of the MO for terroists attacks.
Telling people to evacuate the area?
Denotating it in a area which would be pretty empty on CHirstmas?
The feds have said they had no increase in traffic/chatter amomg extremists gorups which usually precede a terrorist attack.
I don't know anything more them most people know, but my won pure gut feeling is this might just be lone nutcase.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 02:02 PM   #4
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Someone hates country music.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 02:34 PM   #5
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Another one?!
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 07:53 PM   #6
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The feds have said they had no increase in traffic/chatter amomg extremists gorups which usually precede a terrorist attack.
I don't know anything more them most people know, but my won pure gut feeling is this might just be lone nutcase.
Agreed.

And add the fact that AT&T was across the street. If you hated 5G why not park in front of "that most hated corporate business"?

ETA: Although I will allow, and as stated on another site which I frequent, that the RV does indeed look like something a "tRumpkin" would drive.

Last edited by Elagabalus; 25th December 2020 at 08:04 PM. Reason: lousy spellcheck
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 08:37 PM   #7
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
Someone hates country music.
Dolly Parton's Christmas Special pushed them over the edge.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 09:40 PM   #8
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
A little too much 'Christmas cheer'?
Old 25th December 2020, 09:55 PM   #9
rockinkt
Master Poster

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Dolly Parton's Christmas Special pushed them over the edge.
Is that what they're calling silicone implants now?

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th December 2020, 12:27 AM   #10
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ulf Nereng View Post
Major explosion in downtown Nashville
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th December 2020, 05:53 PM   #11
Venom
Illuminator

Zero politics. Go for the other thread.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th December 2020, 06:50 PM   #12
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Zero politics. Go for the other thread.
The thread is in the USA Politics forum.
Old 27th December 2020, 10:00 AM   #13
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Mod InfoThreads here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=348637 for this topic.
Posted By:Darat

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics