ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brett Kavanaugh , Christine Blasey Ford , Congressional hearings , Supreme Court nominees , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 25th September 2018, 12:33 AM   #1761
Sherkeu
Muse

dbl.
Sherkeu is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:36 AM   #1762
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sherkeu View Post
They cannot withdraw unless Kavenaugh does so himself. it's really a horrible precedent for tactics on both side going forward don't you think?
I don't. I think it's a horrible precedent from the GOP. Democrats are just trying to do their due vigilance and force Republicans to do so as well. The "last minute" complaint is invalid since the Republicans tried to push the process to last two minutes.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:38 AM   #1763
Mumbles
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BrooklynBaby View Post
Why don't all of these women go to their local police like everyone else who has a crime committed against them?
THis is so adorable!

You seriously think that this is true of any other crime? I mean it's definitely not.
Mumbles is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:46 AM   #1764
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

...... it's really a horrible precedent for tactics on both side going forward don't you think?........
Firstly, it's not a precedent. Others have had misbehaviour brought up previously. Secondly, at least they didn't just refuse to even consider the president's pick, hey? That would have been truly scandalous, wouldn't it. That would have set a precedent, don't you think. From that point on, the GOP and its apologists forfeited the right to complain about anything that happens at any Senate hearings. Finally, don't you think it's better to keep serial sex-abusers out of high public office, particularly high public office which might have to rule on the law around sex abusers?
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.

Last edited by MikeG; 25th September 2018 at 12:55 AM.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:49 AM   #1765
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
I don't. I think it's a horrible precedent from the GOP. Democrats are just trying to do their due vigilance and force Republicans to do so as well. The "last minute" complaint is invalid since the Republicans tried to push the process to last two minutes.
I don't understand what you are saying here. Republicans need to delay because of last minute accusations that were received months beforehand and not shared?

I mean, I suppose next time they'll simply have ther accuser NOT send the letter right away. But that could be for anyone, for any reason.

Do you think if a father to a child said the mother was abusive in court that the daughter should be taken away on the final day of trial? Do you think if she then countred that HE was abusive to her she should be taken away in the next day rebuttal? How would you determine? Which side do you believe before you have any evidence? You then talk to the child who says no one is abusive. (and I almost made this example lesbian except for the difficulty of pronouns!). It is ridiculous to give this much powerto 'waiting' on SURPRISE. GOTCHA! It's terrible for a fair system. It cannoot operate on such flimsy effort by motivated individuals.

Do you care who is the Democrat or Republican?

Ar there any friggen skeptics left on here? Seriously.
Maybe not in this section of politics.

Last edited by Sherkeu; 25th September 2018 at 12:53 AM.
Sherkeu is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:53 AM   #1766
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Avenatti promises new Kavanaugh accuser to come forward in next 48 hours

I question the liability of this promised new accuser, simply because she picked Avenatti as her conduit: this is not a smart move by either Avenatti or his client. He should have referred her to someone else.
Love him or loathe him, Avenatti promises everything, and then delivers more. He does not deal in BS and he doesn't claim anything he cannot back up with facts and evidenece... Michael Cohen found that out to his detriment.

Further, these new accusations from Avenatti's client against both Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, come with a whole slew of corroborating witnesses. For mine, this doesn't sound like a person who cannot exactly remember what happened, this sounds to me like the new accuser (described as both a witness and a victim) is supremely confident that they remember everything that happened. Did you see the list of questions that Avenatti wants the Senate Judiciary staff to ask Kavanaugh?

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...960576/photo/1

Seriously, if he's asking questions like that, either Avenatti has balls of hardened steel and its the most colossal bluff since 1944's "Operation Fortitude", or he already knows the answers.
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:53 AM   #1767
Mumbles
Philosopher

They cannot withdraw unless Kavenaugh does so himself. it's really a horrible precedent for tactics on both side going forward don't you think?
Last day before confirmation...; guilty of collusion with russians!! Assault of a minor! Illegal stock tip!! Hit and run!! All of these could be brought by political operatives without merit. We ALL know this!! the consequence of a less liberal court going forward could erase all of the more liberal gains.. THIS brings out ALL tHE STOPS...including some means that lead to ends.

To think otherwise is to think that we don't care who gets elected in Russia, or Germany, or Venezuela. We do. We interfere. Same with the court. SCOTUs is 1/3 of the equation after all and many times the one that moves everything forward.
That's cute.

The "horrible precedent" was st back when Mitch McConnell was dead-set against giving so much as a hearing on Merrick Garland's nomination, years ago. Your objection comes years too late.
Mumbles is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 12:58 AM   #1768
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
That's cute.

The "horrible precedent" was st back when Mitch McConnell was dead-set against giving so much as a hearing on Merrick Garland's nomination, years ago. Your objection comes years too late.
You keep saying the word 'cute' in regard to my statements....but hardly anyone elses. It is DEEPLY offensive as a woman.
I'll take that as misogynist. People at my fortune 50 get in trouble for just saying 'girl'. Please refrain from abusing me this way in the future, thanks.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:00 AM   #1769
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
No.

Are you familiar with the power of suggestion? It's one of the easiest ways to corrupt eye witness testimony. And it can corrupt testimony right after an event occurs, much less thirty years later -- never mind she was heavily inebriated at the time the alleged incident occurred. There's wall-to-wall coverage of her former classmate, so it's perfectly natural that she "searches" her memory and finds him. Again, like experts have warned all along, memories are constructed.

I have not read the New Yorkerarticle, but in an interview on NPR this morning, one of the journalists said that classmates had been e-mailing each other back n' forth about the incident shortly after Kavanaugh was nominated. That sounds more promising, but a classmate could have just as well misremembered.

ETA: I also caught part of an interview with Ronan Farrow earlier today and, as far as I recall, he said that she was credible because she spent six days probing her memories.
Here is what Farrow said:

Quote:
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS (HOST): Let me press you on that though, because that sentence really did jump out at me when I read the article. She says at first she wasn't sure this was Kavanaugh when you first came to her last week, and then you write, "After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorneys, she did become confident that it was him." You know, a lot of people would look at that and say --

FARROW : And George, I would say that that's extremely typical of these stories, when you are dealing with trauma, alcohol, many years in between. I think that the more cautious witnesses that I've dealt with in cases like this very frequently say, "I want to take time to decide, I want to talk to other people involved, I want to search myself and make sure that I can affirmatively stand by these claims," in the face of what she knew would be a crucible of partisan pushback, which is what she's receiving now.
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...conduct/221413
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:03 AM   #1770
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

You keep saying the word 'cute' in regard to my statements....but hardly anyone elses. It is DEEPLY offensive as a woman.
I'll take that as misogynist. People at my fortune 50 get in trouble for just saying 'girl'. Please refrain from abusing me this way in the future, thanks.
Cute - but feels a tad forced for a really good poe so so I'll give you a 7/10.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:04 AM   #1771
Sherkeu
Muse

Come and visit me Mumbles...in So. Cal. .I'm inviting you !!

I think you will be surprised....just as I was when i moved to the east coast, and the midwest, and the south, and germany, and Australia.... and back home! You just can't get a feel for a place til your there for about a month.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:11 AM   #1772
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Cute - but feels a tad forced for a really good poe so so I'll give you a 7/10.
Everyithing I said was true. It doesnt mean I am affected, just offended - DEEPLY. i'm not a very emotional person....mostly just factual. That is why I gave no emotional artifact to the notion that I had been assaulted. it just doesnt affect me that way. However, lack of factual rational discussion DOES bug me. Like most slightly autistic persons.

thank you for reading into it and taking a side. thats just more bias right? i mean , I know it is natural between genders and all so have at it. I thought I was at a skeptic site?

Last edited by Sherkeu; 25th September 2018 at 01:13 AM.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:16 AM   #1773
Mumbles
Philosopher

I do not consider this "abuse", ...

...however, while I use words like "cute" to describe arguments regardless of the gender of the arguer, I'll try to refrain from using any such marker towards you in the future. I will instead strive to discuss your arguments as accurately as I can.

Are you okay with this?
Old 25th September 2018, 01:18 AM   #1774
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Last day before confirmation...; guilty of collusion with russians!! Assault of a minor! Illegal stock tip!! Hit and run!! All of these could be brought by political operatives without merit. We ALL know this!! the consequence of a less liberal court going forward could erase all of the more liberal gains.. THIS brings out ALL tHE STOPS...including some means that lead to ends.

To think otherwise is to think that we don't care who gets elected in Russia, or Germany, or Venezuela. We do. We interfere. Same with the court. SCOTUs is 1/3 of the equation after all and many times the one that moves everything forward.
Oh, lay off. Precedent right now is to hold up a nomination for over a year for political gain. If Democrats want to regain some power they need to start playing dirty, because the GOP certainly won't stop.

That said, this isn't a hit job by a political operative. This is a credible accusation of sexual assault. Stop being part of the problem.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:19 AM   #1775
Minoosh
Philosopher

I'm having a hard time figuring out how your second paragraph follows from the first. Plus they are dubious on their own.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:20 AM   #1776
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Everyithing I said was true. It doesnt mean I am affected, just offended - DEEPLY. i'm not a very emotional person....mostly just factual. That is why I gave no emotional artifact to the notion that I had been assaulted. it just doesnt affect me that way. However, lack of factual rational discussion DOES bug me. Like most slightly autistic persons.

thank you for reading into it and taking a side. thats just more bias right? i mean , I know it is natural between genders and all so have at it. I thought I was at a skeptic site?
Yet more cuteness in trying to create a smokescreen that there is something about gender in how people are reacting to your badly constructed arguments rather than reacting to what are simply bad arguments and silly positions. Remember I don't actually know what gender you or Mumbles are, I'm happy to work on the proviso that you are what you claim and it makes not one iota of a difference in how I react to your posts.

That gender is important to how you deal with other members is your issue not mine or anyone else's.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:21 AM   #1777
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

A nominee for the Supreme Court being credibly accused of sexual assault: That's fine, cram the nominee through.

Having vapid arguments called "cute": The sky is ******* falling!

ETA: To make it clear - I don't buy your crocodile tears.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1

Last edited by uke2se; 25th September 2018 at 01:24 AM.
uke2se is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:22 AM   #1778
Slings and Arrows
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
The winning move for the GOP will not be played, I think. Withdraw his name and make hay of it in all your political ads through the election. Play him up as a martyr to the cause and blame the feminazis.

Not gonna happen. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. And the GOP base, ecstatic from their triumphant victory will turn out en masse on election day. That's the "winning move."
Slings and Arrows is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:24 AM   #1779
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Kavanaugh knows whether or not they are false. He should not step down if they are false. He should not step down just because he is accused, even if he cannot prove to other people that the accusations are false.
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Not necessarily. From his own and Judge's descriptions of his high school/college years, he was falling down drunk a lot of the time. He may not remember these incidents. That doesn't mean they didn't happen. When you have one woman come forward, that's one thing. But when you have two, maybe 3, it becomes a bit harder to wave them away.
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I was falling down drunk a lot of the time in high school. I am extremely confident I didn't sexually assault anyone, even though there are times I cannot remember.

I'm not saying it is impossible to not remember that you sexually assaulted someone, but the circumstances that surround a high school drunk would make it highly unlikely you didn't remember, and darned near impossible that no one (other than the victim) would remember.

Kavanaugh knows whether these stories are true.

I'm sure you believe you never assaulted anyone and you most likely didn't. But you admit yourself that there were times you cannot remember.

This is what a classmate at the time of the incident had to say:

The classmate said that he had been shocked, but not necessarily surprised, because the social group to which Kavanaugh belonged often drank to excess. He recalled Kavanaugh as “relatively shy” until he drank, at which point he said that Kavanaugh could become “aggressive and even belligerent.” (New Yorker)

James Roche, Kavanaugh's Yale roommate at the time of the Ramirez incident said this:

Quote:
Roche said he became close friends with Ramirez and had no reason to doubt her allegations. His impression of Kavanaugh, he said, lined up with Ramirez’s description of the nominee’s drunken behavior involving a group of young men during a college party.
Quote:
“Based on my time with Debbie, I believe her to be unusually honest and straightforward and I cannot imagine her making this up,” Roche said. “Based on my time with Brett, I believe that he and his social circle were capable of the actions that Debbie described.”
(Newsweek)

Roche also said that Kavanaugh

Quote:
...was a notably heavy drinker even by the standards of the time, and he would become aggressive and belligerent when very drunk.
Quote:
I do remember Brett drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.
https://www.newsweek.com/brett-kavan...onduct-1136989

It's very possible that many of these witnesses simply don't want to get involved because Trump and the GOP are behind Kavanaugh. They have their own careers to worry about.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:26 AM   #1780
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
I do not consider this "abuse", ...

...however, while I use words like "cute" to describe arguments regardless of the gender of the arguer, I'll try to refrain from using any such marker towards you in the future. I will instead strive to discuss your arguments as accurately as I can.

Are you okay with this?
I'll admit, the use of the word 'abuse' was hyperbole to get some response. Of course, from what I already said, it is actually difficult for me to be 'abused'. however...I am 'bugged' so I have to find othr words for people not to walk all over me.

I am a purchasing professional who canot keep a grudge more that 10 minutes. This is kind of a problem and a blessing in my international field (and with my friends!) ....so I learn how other people get their contracts met by words that mean what I mean...just in a different way...the 'normal way' but advantageous to my business.. Granted. i'm a win-win person so no issue there. i'm not in this current snafu.

I think I'd have to describe a plastics contract deal to really say what I mean.

Does that make any sense?
Old 25th September 2018, 01:29 AM   #1781
Sherkeu
Muse

apologies again. My 10yr old literaly has ALL my technology aftr her power cord faild at school. i have some tiny keyboard. i have serious fat finger syndrom on this tiny keyboard
Old 25th September 2018, 01:32 AM   #1782
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Hey, it's just lock room talk, amiright?

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:33 AM   #1783
The Great Zaganza
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Slings and Arrows View Post
Not gonna happen. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. And the GOP base, ecstatic from their triumphant victory will turn out en masse on election day. That's the "winning move."
I agree with the first part.
I very much doubt the second bit: success makes people complacent.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:34 AM   #1784
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
I agree with the first part.
I very much doubt the second bit: success makes people complacent.
I also don't think the Trump base is enough to secure a "triumphant victory". There aren't enough racists and idiots for that.

Old 25th September 2018, 01:41 AM   #1785
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

A "potential rapist" doesn't seem all that bad when you consider we recently had a "de facto rapist" as President:
"You'd Better Put Some Ice On That: How I Survived Being Raped By Bill Clinton"
-- Juanita Broaddrick (Paperback – January 3, 2018)
Or the fact that there is currently an actual rapist in the White House.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wif...ted-during-sex

Quote:
Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”
There are, of course, more accusations, including one involving a child, but Ivanka's is the most unequivocal and she only started denying that she meant literal rape after she'd signed an NDA which gives Trump control over everything she says about him publicly.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 25th September 2018 at 01:44 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:41 AM   #1786
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Mitch and some other GOP senators have made it clear that Kavanaugh will be confirmed no matter what happens on Thursday. They simply don't care what Ford says. For that matter, they don't care what any woman has to say about him.

As or the GOP voters turning out en masse on election day, I doubt it. They don't have Hillary in their sites this time. But no matter if they do or don't because we'll be told by Trump that the most voters in the history of voting turned out because of him.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:41 AM   #1787
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Hey, it's just lock room talk, amiright?
I honestly do not understand what you mean to say here. i did contemplate it for about 10min. Guy talk? No comprende senor. Pleaase expand.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:43 AM   #1788
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Or the fact that there is currently an actual rapist in the White House.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wif...ted-during-sex
Yeah but afterwards in negotiating her multi-million dollar divorce settlement she did say it wasn't rape rape and anyway as Trumps's number one lawyer guy he may have met in an elevator once said, a husband can't rape his wife.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:50 AM   #1789
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

"The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!"
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th September 2018, 01:51 AM   #1790
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Yeah but afterwards in negotiating her multi-million dollar divorce settlement she did say it wasn't rape rape and anyway as Trumps's number one lawyer guy he may have met in an elevator once said, a husband can't rape his wife.
Right, because everything in a multi-milllllliooooon dollar settlement is completely driven by what the woman, and not her lawyer, who wants the money from a big win! Thie is not new for these thngs. And the years later she say something differnet as record of it so who knows. Clinton had much much much better evidence of actual violent tendencies.

agn; sry for my mystyps

Try something else...like abuse through being a narcissist all the time, or something.

Last edited by Sherkeu; 25th September 2018 at 01:53 AM.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:55 AM   #1791
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...04243350548482

Quote:
Letter from Dr. Blasey Ford to Chuck Grassley released. "While I am frightened, please know, my fear will not hold me back from testifying."
Letter embedded in tweet.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:55 AM   #1792
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Confirming a rapist to the court would haunt the GOP for years and years. Any woman that doesn't model herself on a Stepford Wife would never vote for the Rape party again. Any man that has even a mote of empathy for rape victims would also never vote for the Rape Party again.

The Rape Party would be single issue abortion ultra evangelicals and nothing else. Good luck winning with those demographics in the coming decades.
Old 25th September 2018, 01:58 AM   #1793
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/stat...33161142935553

Quote:
Update: 2 Kavanaugh classmates withdrew from a statement his lawyers issued disputing Ramirez’s claims. It is now signed by the 2 men whom Ramirez alleged had egged on Kavanaugh, the wife of the man she said told her to "kiss it,” and one other classmate: https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez
Old 25th September 2018, 01:59 AM   #1794
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Democrats tell Avenatti that the way he is parcelling out information is not helping
Old 25th September 2018, 01:59 AM   #1795
The Great Zaganza
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Confirming a rapist to the court would haunt the GOP for years and years. Any woman that doesn't model herself on a Stepford Wife would never vote for the Rape party again. Any man that has even a mote of empathy for rape victims would also never vote for the Rape Party again.

The Rape Party would be single issue abortion ultra evangelicals and nothing else. Good luck winning with those demographics in the coming decades.

It's really unfair that gerrymandering women is so tough.
Old 25th September 2018, 02:00 AM   #1796
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

"The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!"
I think Trump just admitted that the 19 women who accused him of sexual assault were telling the truth.
Old 25th September 2018, 02:03 AM   #1797
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Orrin Hatch claims to know the Ramirez allegation is "phony", cites reasoning/evidence as “because I know it is, that’s why”
Old 25th September 2018, 02:06 AM   #1798
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Seth Abramson's take on Kavanaugh's Fox interview
Old 25th September 2018, 02:07 AM   #1799
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Kavanaugh's Yale roommate says he believes Ramirez
Old 25th September 2018, 02:09 AM   #1800
Sherkeu
Muse

Originally Posted by Travis View Post

I dont want right wing conservatives on th court. But I also dont see where they are rapists. I certainly have empathy for rape victims having paid for my ownn sisters therapy for it in a music compeny which operaated like a whorehouse.

Please provide your EVIDENCE!! Where are the rapists!!????
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics