ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags kurt sonnenfeld

Old 27th August 2010, 02:31 PM   #1
BigAl
Philosopher

Kurt Sonnenfeld in the news

There is only two comments, one of them mine. So far the comments are 100% reality-based. This is an Iranian news website.

Quote:
American cameraman faces extradition

An American cameraman who says September 11 was a lie is facing extradition from Argentina to the United States on alleged murder charges.

Kurt Sonnenfeld, a man who was provided provisory refugee status seven years ago, is now wanted by the US government on murder charges

He is the only cameraman that filmed crucial images of Ground Zero in New York after the Twin Towers collapsed.

Sonnenfeld, who lives in Buenos Aires with his Argentine family, says the footage proves that 9/11 was a lie. He still has the 22-hour footage that US authorities want.

"I have promised to give my footage to the big investigators that are credible and widely known - investigators who will be able to detect anomalies that I or other people without scientific education might miss. With that in mind, I hope that there are many things they can discover that disprove the current official story of what happened," Sonnenfeld told a Press TV correspondent.

He says he fears for his life if he is sent back to the United States to face trial.

The Denver police have claimed they have evidence that show he killed his first wife in the US.

Social activists who are campaigning for Sonnenfeld to be given refugee status in Argentina say the Denver police are lying.

The Sonnenfelds say they have been under police surveillance and that their phone has been tapped.

Sonnenfeld claims that his footage proves top US government officials were aware of the 2001 terrorist attacks before they occurred says he is a victim of a US plot to silence his 9/11 conspiracy theory.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/140224.html
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Last edited by BigAl; 27th August 2010 at 02:39 PM.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 02:42 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by View Post
"I have promised to give my footage to the big investigators that are credible and widely known - investigators who will be able to detect anomalies that I or other people without scientific education might miss. With that in mind, I hope that there are many things they can discover that disprove the current official story of what happened," Sonnenfeld told a Press TV correspondent.
Wikileaks?
Old 27th August 2010, 03:17 PM   #3
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

9 years and he never ever produced this incriminating footage to the public?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
9 years and he never ever produced this incriminating footage to the public?
I hear he also has old photos of Bigfoot and Elvis in his closet with dust and mold growing on them.

He's also late on his taxes.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Wikileaks?
Dylan Avery? Loose Change, the "No really, we really mean it this time" edition.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 03:38 PM   #6
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
Dylan Avery? Loose Change, the "No really, we really mean it this time" edition.
Is there a "we" left in Loose Change?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 03:43 PM   #7
Thunder
Banned

Kurt whooo?????????
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 03:46 PM   #8
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Vonnegut
Old 27th August 2010, 03:52 PM   #9
Thunder
Banned

"I have super-dooper secret video..that will blow the lid off 9-11!!!!!

....but I haven't released it yet. But I will....I promise".

uh huh.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 04:28 PM   #10
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah. Cool idea. Store the evidence that could change the course of history on a CD in your closet. Just to keep it safe.
Cool thinking.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2010, 09:01 PM   #11
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
"I have super-dooper secret video..that will blow the lid off 9-11!!!!!

....but I haven't released it yet. But I will....I promise".

uh huh.
I knew it! You are a CIT sock!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 07:09 AM   #12
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

This story ends at the word mentioned above...Wikileaks. If he had real, credible footage of such an explosive accusation, Wikileaks would gladly take it, and have it properly dealt with. The fact that he has not done so, is proof he is a deceitful murderer trying to escape his trial and punishment.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 11:11 AM   #13
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
If Colorado has the death penalty for murder, he quite justly fears for his life.
Old 28th August 2010, 12:37 PM   #14
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

And the Truthers call us "murderers" for "covering up" 9/11. Oh the irony!

Last edited by 9/11 Chewy Defense; 28th August 2010 at 12:40 PM.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 03:25 PM   #15
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

The truth is a great shield against being disappeared. If you have something the powers that be want to keep hidden, and they kill you before you can release it, noone will ever know what you had. If you show it to the world and they kill you or disappear you, everyone will think it was a government hit job.

Does it take an IQ over room temp to figure this out?

The murdering thug is lying. That simple.
Old 30th August 2010, 07:13 PM   #16
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
The truth is a great shield against being disappeared. If you have something the powers that be want to keep hidden, and they kill you before you can release it, noone will ever know what you had. If you show it to the world and they kill you or disappear you, everyone will think it was a government hit job.
Hasan Elahi[*] has reason to be paranoid about our government. As a defense against being charged with anything he hasn't done, he uses his web site, a cellphone and GPS to make a public evidence trail as an alibi.

http://www.trackingtransience.net/
Quote:
Poke around his site and you'll find more than 20,000 images stretching back three years. Elahi has documented nearly every waking hour of his life during that time. He posts copies of every debit card transaction, so you can see what he bought, where, and when. A GPS device in his pocket reports his real-time physical location on a map. Elahi's site is the perfect alibi. Or an audacious art project. Or both. The Bangladeshi-born American says the US government mistakenly listed him on its terrorist watch list — and once you're on, it's hard to get off. To convince the Feds of his innocence, Elahi has made his life an open book. Whenever they want, officials can go to his site and see where he is and what he's doing. Indeed, his server logs show hits from the Pentagon, the Secretary of Defense, and the Executive Office of the President, among others. The globe-hopping prof says his overexposed life began in 2002, when he stepped off a flight from the Netherlands and was detained at the Detroit airport. He says FBI agents later told him they'd been tipped off that he was hoarding explosives in a Florida storage unit; subsequent lie detector tests convinced them he wasn't their man. But with his frequent travel — Elahi logs more than 70,000 air miles a year exhibiting his art work and attending conferences — he figured it was only a matter of time before he got hauled in again. He might even be shipped off to Gitmo before anyone realized their mistake. The FBI agents had given him their phone number, so he decided to call before each trip; that way,

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasan_M._Elahi
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2010, 06:51 PM   #17
BigAl
Philosopher

This is said to video made by Kurt Sonnenfeld. Whoever it is, I like his technique of tightly framing something and then zooming way out to give the viewer a sense of scale.

I don't see any smoking guns here.

Quote:
"At 9 years after 911 and thanks to the collaboration of Kurt Sonnenfeld, we present a clip with exclusive images at Ground Zero. It should be noted that this material has been given to different researchers in the United States, Europe and Latin America. We thank the Sonnenfeld family for having entrusted th ...is document ... ... to us and we reaffirm our commitment to them and their struggle: Truth and Justice".

NEW 9/11: Ground Zero WTC Unreleased footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiRnOsV1PBs (9:30)
Dept of Redundancy Dept.
Old 2nd October 2010, 04:15 AM   #18
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
I don't see any smoking guns here.
A spiked cannon, to be sure.
Old 27th August 2011, 06:54 AM   #19
walkyrie
Banned

The US government is struggling with the 911 WTC controlled demolition Cover-up

The US government is struggling with the 911 World Trade Center controlled demolitions cover-up,and now the US government is killing and prosecuting the the 911 Whistleblowers

Kurt Sonnenfeld, An American Whistleblower in Political Exile
http://aleksandreia.wordpress.com/20...litical-exile/

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001
http://www.voltairenet.org/9-11-FEMA...pher-at-Ground

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage832607/pg1

Last edited by walkyrie; 27th August 2011 at 07:05 AM.
walkyrie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 07:06 AM   #20
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Sonnenfeld is still alive and his tapes still on thge loose, but we don't know what's in them? He won't tell?

If he told and it did in fact contain clear and incriminating evidence, that would actually be his life insurance.

Whole story comes across as some drug addict who is accused of a capital crime and fled to south america is inventing excuses to prevent extradition.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 07:09 AM   #21
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by walkyrie View Post
The US government is struggling with the 911 World Trade Center controlled demolitions cover-up,and now the US government is killing and prosecuting the the 911 Whistleblowers

[b]Kurt Sonnenfeld...
...is a lying sack of crap who killed his wife and went on the lam and used his BS story as a propoganda tool against his own deportation back to the USA to face murder charges.

If the sorry SOB had anythng, he could have released it by noiw and shown the world that he is a victim rather than a perp here.

BTW, never trust anything that you get off Voltairenet. Those stupid turds think that Bunel is on the level. Shows you what freaking morons they are.

Last edited by leftysergeant; 27th August 2011 at 07:10 AM.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 07:26 AM   #22
fess
Graduate Poster

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001

Not one word of proof in the entire article. Nothing but more insinuations that have been made before. Nice marketing ploy.
Old 27th August 2011, 07:29 AM   #23
Animal
Master Poster

Another drive by troofer post <YAWN>
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 07:30 AM   #24
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Of course, the blog post is 1½ year old, the article is 2 years old, and so is the forum post.

Truthers, permanently stuck in the past.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 07:51 AM   #25
walkyrie
Banned

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Sonnenfeld is still alive and his tapes still on thge loose, but we don't know what's in them? He won't tell?

If he told and it did in fact contain clear and incriminating evidence, that would actually be his life insurance.

Whole story comes across as some drug addict who is accused of a capital crime and fled to south america is inventing excuses to prevent extradition.
Well done, you are already a Professional graduated Disinformation Agent
walkyrie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2011, 08:08 AM   #26
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

And you believe anything that you read on the internet, no questions asked, as long as it fits your world view. You are already a professional graduated conspiracy theorist.
Old 27th August 2011, 08:13 AM   #27
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Jesus, this might be the first time I've ever seen you respond in one of your spam threads.

Anyways, thanks for posting this. What have we learned? The murdering scum bag claims he has information, but won't release it. And truthers believe him

bwhahahahaha!

GREAT THREAD!!!
Old 27th August 2011, 08:35 AM   #28
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

My professional observation after reading the linked articles and doing a google search is that Sonnenfeld is talking loud, but saying nothing.

Had he any real evidence, the safest course of action would be to release it far and wide, not sit on it and talk it up.

The suicide of his wife is another issue, and without evidencein front of me I won't express an opinion, but Sonnenfield wasted no time in beating feet out of the country.

My take is that he's a con man at best.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 08:07 AM   #29
Lenbrazil
Muse

The cold blooded killer is still free:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/12/2...1-documentary/

And there is now even a book about the case:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Spin-Docto.../dp/0882823949
http://www.newhorizonpressbooks.com/new/spindoctor.php
Lenbrazil is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 05:56 AM   #30
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Looks like he's about to extradited, after the US agreed not to seek neither the death penalty nor life without parole.

Argentina agrees to extradite fugitive 9/11 ‘truther’ sought in wife’s 2002 murder
Argentina Agrees to Extradite American Who Sought Asylum
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 04:55 PM   #31
dudalb
Suspended

Originally Posted by KDLarsen View Post
Looks like he's about to extradited, after the US agreed not to seek neither the death penalty nor life without parole.

Argentina agrees to extradite fugitive 9/11 ‘truther’ sought in wife’s 2002 murder
Argentina Agrees to Extradite American Who Sought Asylum
So now he should put up or shut up about the "bombshell" in his film.......
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2015, 05:31 PM   #32
Trojan
Critical Thinker

Any news yet? Has he been extradited and set for trial? Still waiting for the groundbreaking testimony.
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2015, 06:17 AM   #33
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Nothing at all. I think the extradition is on hold while the political asylum request is handled, and that is apparently going to take a while.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories