ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #2361
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Quote:
Patrick Yoes, President of the National Fraternal Order of Police to @realDonaldTrump:
“You sir, have never turned your back on America’s law enforcement… On behalf of America’s largest law enforcement organization… we give you our unanimous & enthusiastic endorsement.”
I certainly hope Patrick Yoes isn’t a police detective. I imagine it would be quite embarrassing for him to have then somehow missed Donald “Law and Order” Trump is a lifelong criminal.

Last edited by Regnad Kcin; Yesterday at 08:10 PM.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #2362
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Wait. $750?

That means Trump pays more for sex than he pays in taxes.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #2363
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

And in another case of "what the heck just happened?"

Brad Pascale (Trump's former campaign manager, who has been accused of misusing campaign funds) has been hospitalized after a suicide attempt.

Now before people start making crass comments, and others say it's not appropriate... Someone on the trump campaign has already tried to blame it on the democrats and RINOs.

Stay classy, republicans.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/27/polit...zed/index.html
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-police-2020-9

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot

Last edited by Segnosaur; Yesterday at 09:35 PM.
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #2364
Lurch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
Wait. $750?

That means Trump pays more for sex than he pays in taxes.
He pays more on his hair than in taxes. Very meme-able, I think.
Lurch is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #2365
Lurch
Graduate Poster

Just saw a TYT video about Parscale in hospital after SWAT got him talked down from committing suicide...
Lurch is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #2366
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
Just saw a TYT video about Parscale in hospital after SWAT got him talked down from committing suicide...
Nothing to do with commiting large-scale fraud I'm sure.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM   #2367
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Oooh, Trump's brain has to be bubbling like those pingpong balls before a lottery draw. He is going to be so ****** for the debate this week.

Of course he's going to skip it.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM   #2368
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Someone on CNN said Biden should hand Trump a check for $750 at the debate and say he heard he needed a loan.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM   #2369
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
I'll just say that I'm glad that he didn't resort to using any of the many guns he had in the house, and allowed himself to be taken into care in custody. I hope he gets proper treatment. There have been FAR too many USAians topping themselves with guns as a first resort in recent years.

What is going to be more fun/alarming/predictable is what comes from the Trump campaign in its filth-generating Calliope of Crap. Anyone want to make any predictions?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:16 AM   #2370
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Someone on CNN said Biden should hand Trump a check for $750 at the debate and say he heard he needed a loan.
Perfect.
Trump would want to take it and cash it in order to punish Biden for the insult. Would he be smart enough to avoid that?

The clever thing to do is to take it and auction it off. I suspect it would fetch very low six-figures.
Then the question becomes should he take the money for himself, give the money to his campaign, or donate it to charity (haha, just kidding, he’d never do that).

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics