ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Old 13th July 2018, 06:09 PM   #1361
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
My favorite alternate scenerio is still "Jackie shot him with a gun hidden in a stuffed dog on her lap" that I got last year in DC
Oh. My favourite is the "sniper in the drain" under the kerb in front of the grassy knoll; a sniper at ground level who would have had to shoot upwards past the bonnet of the limo, through the front windscreen, past Governor Connally; A sniper holding a rifle which HAD to have poked out of the drain slot (because there isn't room in there to aim a rifle at the required 10 without the barrel poking out), and which all the people lined up on both sides of Elm Street, failed to notice.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2018, 07:09 PM   #1362
Major Major
Critical Thinker

They've got a new Suppressed Witness now.

May I introduce you to Eugene Dinkin?

Information Clearing House says: "Private First Class Eugene Dinkin worked in Metz, France. He was a cryptographic code operator for the U.S. Army and in early November, 1963, three weeks before the assassination, he discovered something sobering, a plot to assassinate the President of the United States."

A google search turns up several pages of revelations about him, all in the same breathless here-is-the-Truth style. Yet he isn't mentioned on McAdams or David von Pein.

https://www.google.com/search?newwin....0.iv3m43o8m_M

What to make of this, except why would this ever so secret conspiracy send messages to someone in Europe?

Major Major is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2018, 09:02 PM   #1363
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Major Major View Post

Information Clearing House says: "Private First Class Eugene Dinkin worked in Metz, France. He was a cryptographic code operator for the U.S. Army and in early November, 1963, three weeks before the assassination, he discovered something sobering, a plot to assassinate the President of the United States."

A google search turns up several pages of revelations about him, all in the same breathless here-is-the-Truth style. Yet he isn't mentioned on McAdams or David von Pein.

What to make of this, except why would this ever so secret conspiracy send messages to someone in Europe?

This is a fairly new story, the earliest I can find is from July 11, 2018:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49828.htm

The story is being generated by a Jerry Kroth, PhD, out of Santa Clara University, CA. He has a book coming out about the assassination. Not only Dinkens, but a USAF crypto guy named Christensen ran something up the flag pole in early November, 1963 about an attempt on the President's life.

Dinkens went AWOL to do it. Both men were committed to psychiatric hospitals. I've seen the Dinken's CIA write-up. The guy never produced sources for his information, something both men would have been able to do in their positions. The problem is that both men were stationed in Europe at the time, and IF there was a plot it would have been generated out of Florida, and it's not a subject that would have appeared in any internal communications. It certainly would not have been discussed on an open, international phone line.

Dinkens did go public before the assassination, but to state that he was being persecuted, he said NOTHING about a threat on the President's life. That didn't happen until AFTER THE FACT, in an interview around November 26th.

Source:https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc....07#relPageId=2

So my BS detector is pegged deep in the red as usual.
Old 14th July 2018, 12:12 AM   #1364
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
This is a fairly new story, the earliest I can find is from July 11, 2018:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49828.htm

The story is being generated by a Jerry Kroth, PhD, out of Santa Clara University, CA. He has a book coming out about the assassination. Not only Dinkens, but a USAF crypto guy named Christensen ran something up the flag pole in early November, 1963 about an attempt on the President's life.

Dinkens went AWOL to do it. Both men were committed to psychiatric hospitals. I've seen the Dinken's CIA write-up. The guy never produced sources for his information, something both men would have been able to do in their positions. The problem is that both men were stationed in Europe at the time, and IF there was a plot it would have been generated out of Florida, and it's not a subject that would have appeared in any internal communications. It certainly would not have been discussed on an open, international phone line.

Dinkens did go public before the assassination, but to state that he was being persecuted, he said NOTHING about a threat on the President's life. That didn't happen until AFTER THE FACT, in an interview around November 26th.

Source:https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc....07#relPageId=2

So my BS detector is pegged deep in the red as usual.
Originally Posted by Major Major View Post

Fake news!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2018, 08:10 PM   #1365
OKBob
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by OKBob View Post
[...] Gerry Spence's cross-examination of Ruth Paige...]
I meant Ruth Paine, of course.
OKBob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories