ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags james millette , kevin ryan , Niels Harrit , paint chips , richard gage , steven jones , wtc

Old 18th November 2014, 07:59 AM   #4761
Crazy Chainsaw
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Yes, it is so
1 quart International havester red paint,
16 bucks.

I sillicon carbide aluminum silicate cuting wheel
1dollor 98 cents. Scrap Al and steel free.
1 tank argon gas 85 dollars.

Creates an energtic paint chip that ignites
In argon.

My way was just slightly less expensive
And debunks Jones for good.

Because I have a natural source for energetic chips
Wet paint in the buildings.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th November 2014, 08:25 AM   #4762
chrismohr
Graduate Poster

Chainsaw,
How great that you did this! I want whatever info you have: photos, etc. Feel free to write me on the private correspondence here. I'm putting out a video about all this and this is an experiment I may wish to include. Chris
WTC Dust study http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64959841/911...12webHiRes.pdf Hundreds more links and info both sides: http:www.chrismohr911.com
chrismohr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2014, 04:04 AM   #4763
Crazy Chainsaw
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by chrismohr View Post
Chainsaw,
How great that you did this! I want whatever info you have: photos, etc. Feel free to write me on the private correspondence here. I'm putting out a video about all this and this is an experiment I may wish to include. Chris
As soon as I can I will recreate and videotape
The experiment.

I simply have to redesign the argon containment
Vessel a converted propane tank from a gas
Grill to one with a larger plexiglass window
To allow observation and videotaping.

The window was only 3 Inches by 2 inches in the oridginal
Experiment. That allowed me to observe
But not to videotape.

I borrowed an optical stereo microscope
And found several microspheres left over,
However it did not have photographic
Or video capibillity.
It was just an old scope used by a geologist
To identify minerals.
I am working with no resourses, just what I have. while working
12-16 hours 7 days a week trying to make
A living as an artist and heavy equipment operator.
Oh the cutting disk was a mantibo on a 4
Inch grinder.
. Simply cutting, Al and directing the dust
Towards drying paint makes the paint energetic
Same fuel and Oxidizer as thermite.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:25 PM   #4764
remo
Banned

In the houses of appropriation.

Yes. Good idea. Chris M. can make a movie of it. It will be as relevant to the demolitions of WTC as the cartooNIST animation was to the observable Free Fall of Number 7.
I can make - have made and recorded -'thermite' reaction using a 4" cutter wheel thru stainless steel screws into aluminum joinery, too. While it made a flash and a flame that startled the camp, it is not likely to effect Dr. Jims hard work on the back burner; and to equate-extrapolate that basic into 5.87% iron spheroids of the DUST of 911 Free-Fall, is like suggesting the elemental Sulfur found around the Evaporated steel beam ends was formed from Gypsum wallboard and battery acid.
You might also try address how your finding squares with the amounts of energy required to a) explosively disintegrate all concrete flooring, office furniture and over 1000 souls into unidentifiable ppm DUST while mid-air, in an accelerating downward charge through the strongest undamaged structure beneath, and b) fuel the vast underground furnaces burning molten steel for a 13 week post demolition period.

The international skeptics arguing FOR the commission/creatioNIST reports (a wizardry of media all of itself) , would be better employed picking up the Architects and Engineers CHALLENGE to credentialed building experts in arguing the actual science/evidence of demolition.
remo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2014, 02:21 AM   #4765
Iamafalser
Scholar

Originally Posted by remo View Post
You might also try address how your finding squares with the amounts of energy required to a) explosively disintegrate all concrete flooring,
Apparently you're implying that all of the concrete flooring in the WTC towers was disintegrated with explosives as part of purposeful controlled demolition. This notion is laughable on its face for several reasons:

* The purpose of CD is to remove vertical structural support so that a building collapses of its own weight. Blowing up flooring that mostly only supports lateral loading (it does support some vertical loading but only the relatively minor load of people, furniture, office equipment. etcetera... on each floor) would be a complete waste of time, effort and money since once the structure's vertical support is gone gravity takes care of the rest.

* The concrete used for the flooring was a special lightweight concrete designed to hold a relatively light compressive load (people and office furniture) and, since it was supported by corrugated steel plate and trusses, a minimal tensile load. Therefore, it would turn to dust/disintegrate rather easily in the collapse of a 110 story half million metric ton building once the collapse had initiated.

Quote:
office furniture
If you know of any office furniture than can withstand having a half million metric tons from an average of 55 stories dropped on it and still look like office furniture then please provide me a link to who makes it.

Quote:
and over 1000 souls
It's a rather gruesome topic but according to the NY medical examiner, roughly 290 bodies were recovered mostly intact. Many other body parts were found of various sizes but given the amount mass dropped on them many were recovered as small bone fragments.

Quote:
into unidentifiable ppm DUST
PPM refers to very dilute concentrations of materials (usually gases or liquids) and has nothing to do with particle size.

Quote:
while mid-air
I would hardly describe being in middle of the collapse of a half million metric ton 110 story building as being in mid-air.

Quote:
accelerating downward charge
That's how gravity works. Always has, always will.

Quote:
through the strongest undamaged structure beneath
Once the columns at the damaged floors have buckled, the columns of the upper upper tilting part of the structure are no longer aligned with their corresponding structural member below. (nor attached) They punch through the floors and the kinetic energy greatly exceeds the loading capacity of further lower ones as they loads on them are both assymtrical and,.even if they did line up, way beyond their design load.

Quote:
fuel the vast underground furnaces burning molten steel for a 13 week post demolition period.
What is the source of heat you're proposing here? Steel does not remain molten for 13 weeks without an energy source. This is a most basic law of physics and thermodynamics. Maybe it's that 13 week burning version of thermite - ya think?

Quote:
Evaporated steel beam ends
Evaporating steel? Never heard of that before. At what temperature does steel evaporate? I suppose it's possible at very high temperatures (maybe in a vacuum) however, being an alloy, I suspect that it would most likely break down and its individual elements would evaporate at their own unique temperatures.
Iamafalser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2014, 05:51 AM   #4766
GlennB
Cereal pedant

You might also try address how your finding squares with the amounts of energy required to a) explosively disintegrate all concrete flooring, office furniture and over 1000 souls into unidentifiable ppm DUST while mid-air...
Haven't you learned by now that every time you repeat this "ppm dust" nonsense you come across as totally ignorant?
Old 24th November 2014, 06:53 AM   #4767
MileHighMadness
Critical Thinker

The international skeptics arguing FOR the commission/creatioNIST reports (a wizardry of media all of itself) , would be better employed picking up the Architects and Engineers CHALLENGE to credentialed building experts in arguing the actual science/evidence of demolition.
The AE Challenge is a lie and a con. They have no intention to debate anyone. It is just another ploy to energize the faithful and keep the money flowing to AE Truth.

I have sent AE Truth numinous emails on this subject, and havenít gotten a single email in response.

Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963
MileHighMadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2014, 07:24 AM   #4768
chrismohr
Graduate Poster

Yes. Good idea. Chris M. can make a movie of it. It will be as relevant to the demolitions of WTC as the cartooNIST animation was to the observable Free Fall of Number 7.
I can make - have made and recorded -'thermite' reaction using a 4" cutter wheel thru stainless steel screws into aluminum joinery, too. While it made a flash and a flame that startled the camp, it is not likely to effect Dr. Jims hard work on the back burner; and to equate-extrapolate that basic into 5.87% iron spheroids of the DUST of 911 Free-Fall, is like suggesting the elemental Sulfur found around the Evaporated steel beam ends was formed from Gypsum wallboard and battery acid.
You might also try address how your finding squares with the amounts of energy required to a) explosively disintegrate all concrete flooring, office furniture and over 1000 souls into unidentifiable ppm DUST while mid-air, in an accelerating downward charge through the strongest undamaged structure beneath, and b) fuel the vast underground furnaces burning molten steel for a 13 week post demolition period.

Hiya Remo,
What a guy you are! You know very well that not being a scientist, I ask scientists. Interesting that not one scientist or engineer I have contaced has agreed with any aspect of your CD theory. Nada. Zip.
For example: rather than go through Tony's calculations or just believe my buddies here, on the question of whether there was enough energy in the Towers to bring them down once collapses initiated, I asked dozens of physicists. The 14 who were willing to talkj to me said yes there is enough energy once gravity takes over to do it, no question about it. Every one!
As for your pooh-pooh-ing "suggesting the elemental Sulfur found around the Evaporated steel beam ends was formed from Gypsum wallboard and battery acid," I didn't make that up. I went to Jonathan Barnett, the Appendix C author, and those were HIS hypotheses! Why don't you come out of your little coccoon and ask scientists at local universities who are not in this debate, as I have, hundreds of times?
WTC Dust study http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64959841/911...12webHiRes.pdf Hundreds more links and info both sides: http:www.chrismohr911.com
chrismohr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2014, 07:26 AM   #4769
Crazy Chainsaw
Graduate Poster

Iron microspheres.are a form of pollution,
They can be found anywhere human have been.
Old 24th November 2014, 09:26 AM   #4770
Spanx
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Haven't you learned by now that every time you repeat this "ppm dust" nonsense you come across as totally ignorant?
Haven't you learned that a show of ignorance is the goal for remo and fellow truthers
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories