ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th May 2019, 09:46 AM   #41
Pope130
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
And I am the Treasurer. Will PM PayPal stuff. Cash also accepted.
As Treasurer perhaps you can answer this: Does the Brotherhood Conspiracy accept Bitcoin from the Bitcoin Conspiracy?
Pope130 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 09:53 AM   #42
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pope130 View Post
As Treasurer perhaps you can answer this: Does the Brotherhood Conspiracy accept Bitcoin from the Bitcoin Conspiracy?
Bitcoin, sexual servitude...many forms of payment and bartering are welcomed at The Brotherhood
Old 20th May 2019, 10:19 AM   #43
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Bitcoin, sexual servitude...many forms of payment and bartering are welcomed at The Brotherhood
Talking about many forms of payment HeadOverH33ls, I know a quick way to the inner circle.

Assuming you're male, do you have a hot sister?
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 10:32 AM   #44
carlitos
"más divertido"

Sounds better in German - Bruderschaft
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 10:35 AM   #45
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
Talking about many forms of payment HeadOverH33ls, I know a quick way to the inner circle.

Even assuming female, how's that hot sister sitch looking?

Last edited by Thermal; 20th May 2019 at 10:36 AM.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 11:25 AM   #46
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Wow, that's a lot of work to go to instead of just admitting rockets don't work in a vacuum!
Rockets do work in a vacuum.

*phone chimes* [checks message, $250 US deposited into my bank account]
Old 20th May 2019, 11:54 AM   #47
HeadOverH33ls
Student

Originally Posted by Senex View Post
Sorry to bear the bad news but that guy who told you that you were in wasn't really a member of the Brotherhood.
No, that's not what I meant. With my last sentence I didn't mean that guy who told me that I was in and betrayed me beyond the real brotherhood. I meant something else. I meant, that I didn't want to become a part of the brotherhood. I did not want to join a secret lodge.

I'm looking at the list right now. Have you ever seen one of those cautionary tales on the internet where a young woman gets tricked by an adult movie talent agent who turns out to be a fraud? Yep, you're the young woman in this story.
Yep.
I am not ranked high in the lists. Though I wouldn't want it. I was told about the lists, but not what they content.

Fear not, reputable people our now looking out for your best interest.
I do fear. They are looking out for my least interest.
People want to find out about my weakness.
They always said to me, that I have to proof myself worthy, but nothing was ever told to me. They never told me a thing about my ancestors and where the guilt of my family comes from.
They are going to tell me the secrets of the brotherhoods.

If you're interested in mind control you have come to the right place here at the Brotherhood. We are the experts. Mind controlling the masses since 1764. Of course that knowledge comes after the initiation and initial membership fee.
This knowledge won't come to me. Not even with the price that I pay. I am aware of the future which is in front of me with further knowledge and it's the brotherhood who will never know about me.
You don't know me. You don't know my background. I was not a type. I know what was given to me...
I will know that I won't control one's mind with technology like they do. I use the power of my mind when they command me. I will not know how mind control is really done. I am not the one who gives the orders. I am aware of the fact that I can join a secret lodge easily.
Nobody ever inaugurated me, but I would like to inaugurate you. I don't know about mind control from your perspective. I only see one side, namely the impact. I do not only see the mind control over my life and over world events. I will not be innocent. The hidden words and hidden sound they use are not a secret to me. I fear, I will never be a part of that, because they prevent it for their own benefits.
Nobody with a lot of power knows that I exist the whole time.
My powers are limited. I don't want to join the brotherhoods.

I have to do something about my life.

Last edited by HeadOverH33ls; 20th May 2019 at 12:07 PM.
HeadOverH33ls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 11:55 AM   #48
HeadOverH33ls
Student

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post

I do have a sister, but she's not hot. And that has reasons...
HeadOverH33ls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 11:59 AM   #49
Thermal
Philosopher

Time to do some light stretching before this puppy gets rolling
Old 20th May 2019, 12:08 PM   #50
Elagabalus
Illuminator

The Brotherhood of Talking Pants.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 12:14 PM   #51
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Rockets do work in a vacuum.

*phone chimes* [checks message, $250 US deposited into my bank account]
But, but, but I saw on YT that rockets don't work in a vacuum.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 12:22 PM   #52
Senex
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HeadOverH33ls View Post
No, that's not what I meant. With my last sentence I didn't mean that guy who told me that I was in and betrayed me beyond the real brotherhood. I meant something else. I meant, that I didn't want to become a part of the brotherhood. I did not want to join a secret lodge.

Yep.
I am not ranked high in the lists. Though I wouldn't want it. I was told about the lists, but not what they content.

I do fear. They are looking out for my least interest.
People want to find out about my weakness.
They always said to me, that I have to proof myself worthy, but nothing was ever told to me. They never told me a thing about my ancestors and where the guilt of my family comes from.
They are going to tell me the secrets of the brotherhoods.

This knowledge won't come to me. Not even with the price that I pay. I am aware of the future which is in front of me with further knowledge and it's the brotherhood who will never know about me.
You don't know me. You don't know my background. I was not a type. I know what was given to me...
I will know that I won't control one's mind with technology like they do. I use the power of my mind when they command me. I will not know how mind control is really done. I am not the one who gives the orders. I am aware of the fact that I can join a secret lodge easily.
Nobody ever inaugurated me, but I would like to inaugurate you. I don't know about mind control from your perspective. I only see one side, namely the impact. I do not only see the mind control over my life and over world events. I will not be innocent. The hidden words and hidden sound they use are not a secret to me. I fear, I will never be a part of that, because they prevent it for their own benefits.
Nobody with a lot of power knows that I exist the whole time.
My powers are limited. I don't want to join the brotherhoods.

I have to do something about my life.

Alrighty then.

Let's leave the issue of the Brotherhood alone for now and, in the future, say a rich uncle leaves you lots of money, we can revisit the possibility again.
Senex is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 12:27 PM   #53
HeadOverH33ls
Student

Alrighty then.

Let's leave the issue of the Brotherhood alone for now and, in the future, say a rich uncle leaves you lots of money, we can revisit the possibility again.
No, I do not want to wait. It has to be as soon as possible.

No, it has to be my own money. Not that of my uncle...

What has to be done by me? When and how?

Last edited by HeadOverH33ls; 20th May 2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 20th May 2019, 12:41 PM   #54
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HeadOverH33ls View Post
No, I do not want to wait. It has to be as soon as possible.

No, it has to be my own money. Not that of my uncle...

What has to be done by me? When and how?

Choo Choooooo ****** ******!!!!
Old 20th May 2019, 02:46 PM   #55
Joe Random
Master Poster

Reload an earlier save and this time don't kill Grelod the Kind. Brotherhood is content to leave you be at that point.

HTH, HAND.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 03:35 PM   #56
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Well, this went from amusing to horrible pretty fast.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2019, 04:10 PM   #57
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Well, this went from amusing to horrible pretty fast.
Yes, it’s another one of those threads.
Old 21st May 2019, 12:25 PM   #58
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Many are called, few are chosen.

Only the confident seek illumination.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 01:29 PM   #59
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post

I bought a pack of bulbs yesterday. Does that count?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 02:00 PM   #60
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I bought a pack of bulbs yesterday. Does that count?
Only if they are NIGHT lights.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 02:19 PM   #61
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Only if they are NIGHT lights.
They were not. Be fair, at least I went out seeking illumination.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2019, 02:49 PM   #62
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
They were not. Be fair, at least I went out seeking illumination.
Ok, you win that one.
Old 22nd May 2019, 12:53 AM   #63
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post

Only the stupid walk towards the light.
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2019, 02:49 AM   #64
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Sounds better in German - Bruderschaft
Which doesn’t sound that great in English.

Unless, of course, you’re into gay incest.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories