ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags stundie awards , stundie nominations

Old 18th February 2015, 11:58 PM   #361
Jango
Graduate Poster

Thread title: Is A.I.D.S. even REAL?

Quote:
HIV doesn't kill people.

Got a positive HIV test result? It doesn't matter. Wait a month or two, get another test, and its likely to come back negative.

Ask Magic Johnson.

The treatment used on HIV is what causes AIDS.

The drugs they use to treat the virus are obsolete cancer drugs from the 1960s.

These drugs break down your immune system and rob your body of its ability to absorb nutrients properly, giving you AIDS.

The reason all those gay men in New York in the 70s and 80s had AIDS was because they all did hard drugs every single minute of their waking life, and were all in the habit of donating blood to accommodate their habits.

They were injected with the virus, my friends. That's why you'll never see me donating blood. The U.S. govt has a rich history of infecting people with diseases. Don't believe me? Sit down and have a nice long conversation with just about any Viet Nam Veteran.

Remember, there are plenty of cases on the books of completely HIV Negative people who have developed AIDS.

Your govt wants you all dead, one way or another. The horrible treatment plans the govt offers to HIV and AIDS patients are what is killing these people.

Besides, HIV cannot be transmitted sexually. It takes an infected needle and a bitter soulless social worker on a $16,000 salary to do the trick.

Blood Drive bus = AIDS bus. Why do you think they hang around in community college parking lots, and on the corner of MLK Blvd & Main St, Anytown, USA??? DUH!!!
http://www.politicalforum.com/conspi...even-real.html
Jango is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2015, 01:37 AM   #362
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jango View Post
Thread title: Is A.I.D.S. even REAL?

http://www.politicalforum.com/conspi...even-real.html

Poe, maybe? Jus' Monkeyin' around? He could be an incredibly credulous wooden boy, I suppose...

Here's his other recent thread titles:

Quote:
Was the GZ Trial even Real?
By Validation Boy in forum Conspiracy Theories

Is the Moon even REAL?

Liberalism= Is it even Real?
By Validation Boy in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs

Is Obamacare even Real?

What I want to know is, is Validation Boy even REAL?

Last edited by Ape of Good Hope; 19th February 2015 at 01:46 AM.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2015, 07:06 PM   #363
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

an oldie but a goodie.

It's fun to see these resurrected

in a thread about the Dubai Apartment building fire:

Quote:
Lot of talk relating to 9/11 on this board. Thought I would add something that is never considered.

When I watched Building 7 come down much later it convinced me of a controlled explosion.

It occurred to me that it is not beyond reason to assume all high rises have built in demolitions. Designed to pan cake a building instead of risking it falling over. There has been some proof of this.

Actually it makes good sense. If so, don't know why it should be kept a secret. Do the powers that be consider us such wimps, probably.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/a...ent-1868128797
Old 20th March 2015, 03:03 PM   #364
Reactor drone
Graduate Poster

I stumbled upon this Gif I hadn't seen before during an image search. It takes the PNAC "new pearl harbor" so very literally.

http://voluntarysociety.org/conditio...onspiracy/911/
Reactor drone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2015, 10:15 AM   #365
carlitos
"más divertido"

Oh my. If Heiwa and that guy were in a room together, they could do a whole truther nautical thing.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2015, 12:50 PM   #366
swright777
Muse

Originally Posted by Reactor drone View Post
I stumbled upon this Gif I hadn't seen before during an image search. It takes the PNAC "new pearl harbor" so very literally.

http://voluntarysociety.org/conditio...onspiracy/911/
USS Arizona Length: 608 ft (185.3 m)
USS Oklahoma Length: 583 ft (178 m)
USS Nevada Length: 583 ft (178 m)

The largest of the three ships is displayed as the smallest.

Attack on Pearl Harbor: 2,403 killed
9/11 Attacks: 2,996 killed (2,977 victims + 19 hijackers)

Neither attack killed 3000, though 9/11 was close.
swright777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2015, 01:43 PM   #367
Jango
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by swright777 View Post
USS Arizona Length: 608 ft (185.3 m)
USS Oklahoma Length: 583 ft (178 m)
USS Nevada Length: 583 ft (178 m)

The largest of the three ships is displayed as the smallest.

Attack on Pearl Harbor: 2,403 killed
9/11 Attacks: 2,996 killed (2,977 victims + 19 hijackers)

Neither attack killed 3000, though 9/11 was close.
+4 is all that hinges on though. Four unaccounted for people. Try as they might, the collection and analyzation of DNA proved to be very difficult and did not end on a whole bunch of conclusiveness. Would +4 be that much of a surprise given the Herculean task of processing it all? No. It is small fry to squabble over + or - 4 when discussing death counts in a mass casualty event. The level of uncertainty such an event brings has more leeway than our worst polls.
Jango is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2015, 01:48 PM   #368
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jango View Post
+4 is all that hinges on though. Four unaccounted for people. Try as they might, the collection and analyzation of DNA proved to be very difficult and did not end on a whole bunch of conclusiveness. Would +4 be that much of a surprise given the Herculean task of processing it all? No. It is small fry to squabble over + or - 4 when discussing death counts in a mass casualty event. The level of uncertainty such an event brings has more leeway than our worst polls.
The point is that the number as it stand is not 3000, and neither is the Pearl Harbour, while the stundie nominee is claiming that both of them killed that number and trying to make some sort of point over it.

"Around 3000" would be perfectly acceptable if some spurious significance wasn't being attached to it.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2015, 10:11 AM   #369
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Just when you think the stundies are dead and there is no new stupid to be found out there, we have a new kid on the block.

Thank you, Serik, for being the best new moron in recent history:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...=1230#p2395004

Quote:
Question 1: Can you see any sunlight at night ?
Question 2: What lights up the moon then ?

If it's the sun that lights up the moon you should see light between the sun and the moon at night. The only light you see comes from the moon and from the stars, the rest is dark.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2015, 12:29 PM   #370
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Brilliant! Well worth resurrecting the Stundies!

And anyway, May and June are just around the corner, so it's topical again.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2015, 12:31 PM   #371
frenat
Critical Thinker

Its from the clues forum though. Are pros allowed to compete?
frenat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2015, 02:27 PM   #372
sts60
Illuminator

Then there was Romulus over in apollohoax, whose brief but spectacular run of telling us how much smarter he was (for figuring out that the Apollo program was faked) included this assessment :
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/inde...25589#msg25589

Originally Posted by Romulus
You're either retarded or willfully ignorant. Or simply lying... I'm surrounded by a moron
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2015, 06:05 PM   #373
Jango
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Then there was Romulus over in apollohoax, whose brief but spectacular run of telling us how much smarter he was (for figuring out that the Apollo program was faked) included this assessment :
http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/inde...25589#msg25589
That was his unconscious mind calling out for help.
Old 3rd April 2015, 02:15 AM   #374
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Just when you think the stundies are dead and there is no new stupid to be found out there, we have a new kid on the block.

Thank you, Serik, for being the best new moron in recent history:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...=1230#p2395004
It's just as well this moment was recorded for posterity, because it has been wiped from the thread and they are pretending it never happened.

This is exactly what I expected would happen, as if there is one thing the Clueless bunch don't like it's being made to look stupid. Oh the irony....

Edited: I over-estimated them, the post has merely been moved to somewhere more appropriate.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...1424&start=315

It seems that as well as being happy to be seen as gratuitously and offensively ignorant, they are more than happy to be seen as stupid. Here is Clueless Supremo Simple Simon's response:

Quote:
I must say that it makes perfect sense to me - at this moment in time / and according to my current, personal 'geometric feel' of astronomy - that when the sun (which I believe revolves around earth - as of Tycho Brahe's observations) drops below our horizon (and night sets in, for any given observer) - the sun rays will keep the moon lit, as long as the earth's umbra does not obscure it. I have also reason to believe that, when the sun disappears from my horizon, it will bring daylight to the other side of this planet.

Apollo Hoax Debunked

Last edited by threadworm; 3rd April 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old 5th April 2015, 08:30 AM   #375
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

From one of our own members:

Originally Posted by Animal View Post
Wow...you keep digging the rabbit hole even deeper.
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is significant logic in what I am saying and your dismissal of it shows you to be a closed minded person with an agenda that isn't altruistic. It isn't hard to imagine you don't believe in God.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 07:26 PM   #376
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Yeah, I'm thinking the Stundies will now be divided up quarterly from here on out. Hope we can get more noms coming in then!

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 09:40 PM   #377
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Yeah, I'm thinking the Stundies will now be divided up quarterly from here on out. Hope we can get more noms coming in then!
Nom, nom, nom, nom.

You're welcome.

ETA: That font of stundies known as the DI forums is brown bread, so clues it is.

...love and buttercakes...

Last edited by abaddon; 5th April 2015 at 09:42 PM.
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 04:56 AM   #378
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Ehhhhhhhhh wait, what?

From the kettle of crazy that is GLP

Andreas Lubitz was gay and that's why he crashed the plane. Ban all gay pilots. They are a danger to us all.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 05:12 AM   #379
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

Originally Posted by Alferd_Packer View Post
an oldie but a goodie.

It's fun to see these resurrected

in a thread about the Dubai Apartment building fire:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/a...ent-1868128797
This "Pearl Harbor" you speak of...
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 06:38 AM   #380
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That's...something else, all right. The OP there has a bug up his butt about the "radical homosexual agenda," thinks Lubitz is evidence for homosexuality being a "disorder" because "MANY of the mass murders of modern history were done by homosexuals" (like those well-known homosexuals Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway), and it's a CONSPIRACY! because CNN isn't reporting based on his tunnel vision. "Please, please, everyone! Ratify my lunacy by joining it!"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 09:17 AM   #381
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Here's one about the Titanic that's a bit dated (2012), but still worth a gander if you haven't seen it before.

Quote:
Brittle ice vs. a massive steel hull and the ice wins? How do icebreakers survive without sinking?

If you ask me, it sounds as likely as aluminum slicing through steel and concrete...
The vicsim conspiracies go back pretty far. I wonder if WWI happened.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 10:25 AM   #382
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Quote:
How do icebreakers survive without sinking?

How is it that the existence of a class of ships specifically designed to break ice doesn't suggest to him that regular types of ships are not well-suited to that task?!?
Old 6th April 2015, 10:30 AM   #383
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Do they think icebreakers are just regular ships with braver crews?

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 10:37 AM   #384
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Do they think icebreakers are just regular ships with braver chattier crews?
FTFY.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 11:29 AM   #385
frenat
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
How is it that the existence of a class of ships specifically designed to break ice doesn't suggest to him that regular types of ships are not well-suited to that task?!?
Because its the clueless forum. Enough said.
frenat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 06:35 PM   #386
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Well, that plus I'm not sure an icebreaker actually wins against a full-fledged iceberg.
Old 6th April 2015, 10:59 PM   #387
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Is there a current stundie thread? Either way, here's a stunner of a nominate..

cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2015, 05:51 AM   #388
threadworm
Graduate Poster

I know I know it's Cluesforum, but this is so good it has to be included.

As I mention in another thread, the clueless ones pestered an astrophotographer about his photo showing the ISS passing over the sun during a partial eclipse. One of the questions related to the angle of the image, which they felt was wrong.

Mr Legault responded that it was because his telescope used an equatorial mount.

Simple Simon's response (my bold)?

Quote:
As for my first (less important) question (which you dismiss as a "non-problem"), I can only wonder why on earth (pun intended) you would use an equatorial camera mount in Sevilla (37°22′38″N)? Surely, the equator is quite a bit further south - and surely, it would make more sense if you astronomical photographers posted / presented your images to the public (of events such as this latest solar eclipse) just as you saw the event from earth with your own eyes - and not tilted at 90°? There may not be any up or down in space, as you say, but I can see no rational motive for rotating any imagery as captured from the surface of earth.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...=1170#p2395103

Apollo Hoax Debunked

Last edited by threadworm; 10th April 2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: tyops
Old 10th April 2015, 06:22 AM   #389
frenat
Critical Thinker

As I mention in another thread, the clueless ones pestered an astrophotographer about his photo showing the ISS passing over the sun during a partial eclipse. One of the questions related to the angle of the image, which they felt was wrong.

Mr Legault responded that it was because his telescope used an equatorial mount.

That whole forum is a fail on multiple levels. Props to Mr. Legault for his response to them.
Old 10th April 2015, 07:39 AM   #390
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

I guess Googling for definitions is also part of THEIR plot....
Old 10th April 2015, 07:46 AM   #391
Biscuit
Philosopher

Mr. Legault is my hero. He, in one post, summed up everything I could have ever wanted to say to the members of CF had they ever approved my registration. He said it all and he said it perfectly. This is just a snip but I highly recommend you read his entire and only post of CF.

Quote:
This forum looks like a sect, thinking that the rest of the world is hostile and is composed of two kind of people only: liars and stupid people who don’t see the lies (an easy way to feel superior without having to make any effort to deserve it…). A sect with its guru bringing The Light to the blind people. Paranoia is not far…unless there is a hidden ideological or political reason behind all those delirium. It could appear funny if the world would be a giant video game or movie behind your screen. But it’s not, and beyond your sarcasms there are real people who work(ed) hard and don’t deserve them. I know nobody personally in NASA but I highly respect them for what they did, especially all the missions like Voyagers, Galileo or Martian robots that allowed us to discover new worlds. You could have a little bit of legitimacy to laugh at them if you had high skills or if you had achieved something remarkable in your life. But your technical or scientific skills are null and you have achieved nothing except staying under cover behind your keyboard, taking no risk, thinking that you are smarter than the rest of the world and inventing conspiracies and absurd theories. What you do is just a shame.

The fact that not even one of all the dunces registered on this forum mentioned the confusion between distance and altitude is a good sign of its catastrophic level and the total lack of understanding of the ISS, its orbit and its visibility. No need to be a rocket scientist, all amateurs on astronomy forums understand the difference, even those who have never been interested in the ISS. But not you, apparently, even after years of pointless discussions about the ISS. Pitiful.
Bravo.
Old 10th April 2015, 07:51 AM   #392
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Is there a current stundie thread? Either way, here's a stunner of a nominate..

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/a...psiq5xkvyr.png
Is the Stundie the statement or the fact someone "likes" it?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2015, 08:30 AM   #393
Armitage72
Illuminator

I've been reading random Stundie threads from past years, and I suddenly realized what a lot of the conspiracy theories remind me of.

I didn't become a fan of MASH until years after the show ended, and I never saw AfterMASH, but I remember lying in bed at night listening to the TV as my parents watched it. I distinctly remember an episode of AfterMASH in which someone (in retrospect, obviously Colonel Flagg) tried to prove that Klinger had been a traitor and spy during the war. His "evidence" was a letter Klinger had written to his Mother from Korea. Flagg claimed that if you took the third letter of every fourth word in the second paragraph, it spelled the last name of a Lieutenant in the North Korean Army (or something like that).

These people come up with a theory and then run the facts through whatever contortions are necessary to make them fit the theory, no matter how ridiculous they seem to an outside observer. They know The Truth, and other people just won't accept their insight.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2015, 12:45 PM   #394
threadworm
Graduate Poster

jonnyc55 over at DIF has a theory about gangstalking*:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...63&postcount=1

Quote:
Gangstalking first of all is a stupid retarded notion that involves children being involved and even animals. So it clearly is not the Masons or something daft hiring people.
Well at last, someone prepared to talk sense about this topic, seeing through the nonsense with clarity of vision.

What is it then?

Quote:
Gangstalking is dis info by the aliens.
Ah...

*I've edited his words so it says gangstalking, not gangs talking, as that is not quite as sinister and not what he meant. I think.

Apollo Hoax Debunked

Last edited by threadworm; 15th April 2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: asterix and link
Old 20th April 2015, 09:52 AM   #395
mgardner
Thinker

From the same "Gangs talking" thread:
Quote:
When you are one of "god's chosen people"=alien contactee than you are a threat to the system that controls this planet. My whole family are victims because of that. If you have a clear mind you will even notice that billboards are not just advertising stuff, they are messing with your mind. Just be careful
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...55&postcount=8
mgardner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2015, 12:26 PM   #396
Armitage72
Illuminator

Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
If you have a clear mind you will even notice that billboards are not just advertising stuff, they are messing with your mind.

Quick, get the special sunglasses and call Roddy Piper.
"I have come to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2015, 12:01 PM   #397
frenat
Critical Thinker

The ignorance is strong with this one

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...1070&start=768
Quote:
The rocket would never be able to maneuver to the degree they would need it to, to get into orbit. The centrifugal explanation is garbage. Ballistic physics shows what would happen to a rocket or satellite. Either it falls back to Earth or it flies off into space. There is no in between. If energy were used to try to maintain some kind of orbit, it would still be falling. If its gravity is negated, it flies off into space. Do the experiment. Twirl an object on a string as fast as you can and let it go. If the race track disappeared while a car was driving in the upside Hotwheels track loop, the car would fly off in a straight line. We are expected to believe a rocket can be weightless and still attracted to the Earth. Do the experiment with centrifuges here on Earth or look at them online. A washing machine disproves what NASA has been showing us. They need another force of some kind to explain the object staying in orbit.
and from the same post

Quote:
You have been conditioned to accept this as real. Verner Von Braun the evil SS NAZI space guy is an actor. None of it was real. Walt Disney was not a monster or satanist who hired NAZIs. I think that story as phony as the rest. These people are performing for the cameras. Dress a guy in a white lab coat and the masses will think he's as smart as Einstein...who is another fraud.

Last edited by frenat; 23rd April 2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 23rd April 2015, 12:42 PM   #398
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by frenat View Post
The ignorance is strong with this one

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic...1070&start=768

and from the same post
Another of the clueless who don't understand that centrifugal force is not, technically, a force at all?

turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2015, 04:01 PM   #399
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Another of the clueless who don't understand that centrifugal force is not, technically, a force at all?

And let's not forget his complete confusion of weightless, free fall and zero gravity. That's a common misunderstanding, but he's taking it to new heights, no pun intended.
Old 23rd April 2015, 05:34 PM   #400
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

And let's not forget his complete confusion of weightless, free fall and zero gravity. That's a common misunderstanding, but he's taking it to new heights...

Quote:
...no pun intended.
Oh, sorry...

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories