ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , jeffrey meldrum

Old 1st February 2018, 10:41 AM   #3001
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah, they have bigfoot with feet beyond 20 inches long and 7 or 8 inches wide, yet heavily indenting the ground.

They never seem to give any thought to how awkward walking is when you sink into the ground.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2018, 07:09 PM   #3002
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Yeah, they have bigfoot with feet beyond 20 inches long and 7 or 8 inches wide, yet heavily indenting the ground.

They never seem to give any thought to how awkward walking is when you sink into the ground.
No they don't. Yet Bigfoot is always described as The Flash™. It's like Bigfoot Fact #14, 'One is only allowed to glimpse the beast briefly.' That's because he's so freakin fast.

"Officer, it's like he was there and then he wasn't. I saw him for 2 seconds. Never saw an animal disappear from the middle of a dry lake bed so fast. Oh and look at these deep footprints he left."

Which reminds me, there's a brand new BFR® sighting rewards program that just started called AnyWay™. Where any Bigfoot sighting over 3 seconds is automatically a Bronze. Have a sighting with three of your friends and you're a Silver. With them and three of their friends you're automatically a Diamond. 8 seconds or more and you're a Double Diamond Bucking Bronco. Which then allows you unrestricted access and use of all of Matt's homes and real estate for life. Includes all his businesses, family members and all his family members' homes and businesses. Also includes access to all their cars, clothes, computers, bank accounts, phones, tablets and tax returns. Say 40 years from now you show up at 1:37 AM on a rainy Monday to Uncle Meldrum Moneymaker's place in Baltimore, he has to let you in and give you whatever you want. Being a Double Diamond in AnyWay™ from the BFR® is the best! I'm a believ...wait, what were we talking about?
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 08:56 AM   #3003
The Shrike
Illuminator

Spent some time today scrolling through the archives of this thread and was shocked to see that The Falcon Project dates back to 2012!

Time flies, but bigfoot-seeking blimps don't.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 09:36 AM   #3004
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
Spent some time today scrolling through the archives of this thread and was shocked to see that The Falcon Project dates back to 2012!

Time flies, but bigfoot-seeking blimps don't.
LOL....apparently Dr. Meldumb did as much research on blimps as he did on what a foot looks like that spent a lifetime outdoors.
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 11:42 AM   #3005
Drewbot
Philosopher

I had a bad feeling that it was trumped up, when they said a blimp, and I knew that fixed wing aircraft were perfectly capable of surveying large land mammals all over north america.

It was just one more BIGFOOT-GIMMICK to add to the list.

Bigfoot SUV
Bigfoot Van- Like Roger's
Parabolic mics
FLIR cameras

Do you think anyone actually thinks those gimmicks are going to help find bigfoot?
No, they are to get the rubes all excited about the snipe hunt.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2018, 12:29 PM   #3006
Wolrab
Illuminator

One would think there would be plenty of blimps available for surveillance from the GAYRODEO fleet.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal